March 28, 2024, 05:13:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #845 8/29/2010 - 9/12/2010  (Read 240538 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #680 on: September 07, 2010, 11:29:12 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2010/09/declaracionnan-di-joran-van-der-sloot-no-tin-balor-huridico/

Papiamentu translation:

declaracionnan by joran van der sloot not have value huridico

publication: tuesday, 7 september 2010.

categoria: general

according advocate penalista: huez will resolve habeas corpus entama before dutch!

oranjestad (aan): in one articulo apart can read one informe cu is arrive at we table by redaccion tocante one interview cu joran van der sloot will owing to give at the corant dutch de telegraaf. at present is come before fast cu joran will responsabiliza her self fast huez by the crimen by stephany flores. according declaracionnan at peru by the advocate penalista julio rodriguez, the informenan cu joran van der sloot is give at the medionan “no have neither value huridico”. according the advocate, the declaracion by van der sloot not can worde take at cuenta already cu at the instant by the interview not was have the garantianan respectivo. kiermen at the momentonan ey have to was have presencia by the advocate by van der sloot y by one agent by the ministerio publico before so garantiza cu the acusado not owing to talk bao by presion.

“definitivamente the version brinda in medionan by comunicacion not can worde take at cuenta.

in pasado past owing to sell one book on the caso anterior”, owing to say in relacion cu the caso by natalee holloway señalando also cu not can descarta cu the declaracionnan will can is part by one “wega personal”.

according rodriguez, the declaracionnan on her self do not representa one proof, while cu another documentonan or videonan cu is registra one acto ilegal if. esakinan can worde admiti y incorpora in the investigacion hudicial.

“cu thing husticia have actualmente, the unique cos cu joran can utiliza is one suerte by confesion sincero before aid her self, but cu will not aporta quite already cu casi all the datonan casi owing to worde aclarea”, owing to conclui.

habeas corpus
near by this, daily paper also owing to attain one comunicado by prensa emiti door by the office by prensa y imagen institucional by corte superior by husticia by lima.

in the comunicado here emiti yesterday is being indica cu one huez peruvian will resolve the habeas corpus solicita before van der sloot. according the informacion, one huez will resolve the habeas corpus entama before joran andreas petrus van der sloot contra the boss by the division by homicidionan by pnp, coronel miguel angel canila ore y the fiscal ninfa espinoza sotomayor, already cu is being considera cu the investigacion policial owing to viola the derechonan constitucional.

sinembargo, have some magistrado cu owing to pronuncia for her improcedencia by the rekerimento here, while cu was have one voice at please.

debi at this owing to institui one by cuatro huez superior that after by owing to listen the partidonan in one audiencia publico, will emiti her voice imparcial, already cu in matter constitucional have to by three voice before emiti one resolucion. read also the comunicado adhunto before more detaye.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: September 07, 2010, 11:39:59 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2010/09/joran-van-der-sloot-ta-admiti-extorsion/

Papiamentu translation:

joran van der sloot is admiti extorsion

the do not deny more by owing to asesina stephany flores

oranjestad(aan)– informacion for by lima is indica cu joran van der sloot owing to admiti cu past owing to comete extorsion contra family by natalee holloway. “mi be willing to owing to pompa family by natalee”, joran is say in one interview exclusivo cu telegraaf. “e parents by natalee have 5 year come to anend is do my life miserable. during the interview cu did take lugar in the cel by gaol castro castro before peru, joran is admiti cu past did take coin by family holloway, owing to cambio by informacion on the lugar where they will can attain curpa by natalee.

after cu the family atravez by one advocate owing to pay 25.000 dollar by adelanto, van der sloot owing to say they one lugar where they can attain the curpa y the self owing to jump bay peru. autoridadnan at aruba owing to busca at the lugar where cu joran owing to say cu the curpa is bury, but nothing owing to wordo attain.

joran owing to say cu curpa by natalee was bury bao by fundeshi by one cas close by oranjestad, but after owing to resulta cu the cas ey at 2005 during the time cu natalee owing to desaparece, not was construi still.

“door cu they was do my life miserable, i have dicidi by do thing i have do y at present i am lamenta esaki”, according the dutch. “mi is verwacht by remain in gaol by peru before enough tempo”, according joran.

during the part die interview cu telegraaf owing to laydown on her website, joran is say cu the is be called her mam 1 trip before week.

the journalist owing to puntre con her mam is feel y past owing to say cu the mam do not feel her self mucho good. before thing is contacto cu her brother hombernan, joran owing to say cu both does not contacto cune, because they're quite angry.

past owing to say cu specialmente the brother parent by the dosnan, is quite angry cune. the journalist dutch owing to ask joran also con the guardianan by the gaol is trate y past owing to say cu they're amable y they're trate good.

past owing to say also cu the know give lesson by english at some by they cu be willing to learn. they're come cu they bukinan at english y the is aid they.

according the articulo cu owing to depart in telegraaf, joran do not deny more cu past owing to asesina stephany flores. con exactly all cos owing to sosode the not owing to say if. in the interview joran owing to say cu the is bay responsabiliza her self for her asesinato, fast the huez peruvian.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #682 on: September 07, 2010, 11:50:53 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2010/09/joran-van-der-sloot-ta-admiti-extorsion/

Papiamentu translation:

joran van der sloot is admiti extorsion

Dead man walking....only a matter of time before reality sets in for urine....hehehe.....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: September 08, 2010, 12:14:40 AM »

Joy Behar

So far I wouldn't say by any means that Taco Joe threw Joran under the bus.

Joran has disintegrated into what he is today.  This is not the same boy Taco Joe knew when he represented him.

NOTE SARCASM:

Paulus didn't help Joran out of anything in Aruba, the EVIDENCE, and the investigation by the Arubans, FBI, etc. is what prevented charges being brought against Joran in Aruba.  The results were as Joran said...so he wasn't tried in Natalee's disappearance.

That's as much as I can recall at the moment of what was said. 

I recorded so I'll post a translation shortly. 

After I go throw up!   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #684 on: September 08, 2010, 12:19:57 AM »

Joy Behar

So far I wouldn't say by any means that Taco Joe threw Joran under the bus.

Joran has disintegrated into what he is today.  This is not the same boy Taco Joe knew when he represented him.

NOTE SARCASM:

Paulus didn't help Joran out of anything in Aruba, the EVIDENCE, and the investigation by the Arubans, FBI, etc. is what prevented charges being brought against Joran in Aruba.  The results were as Joran said...so he wasn't tried in Natalee's disappearance.

That's as much as I can recall at the moment of what was said. 

I recorded so I'll post a translation shortly. 

After I go throw up!   

Thanks, TM.

Well, we know that the FBI wasn't allowed to investigate anything and Aruba didn't want to investigate.
Taco must have just needed some air time.  Just like Joran, he craves attention

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: September 08, 2010, 12:23:59 AM »

Ok this is about a different case but it has similarities. You guys remember the Alabamian couple (last name Watson I believe) that went on their honeymoon in Austraila. They went scuba diving and she drown? They convicted him in Austraila and is serving like 3 years or some stupid thing right now. Well in the local news today they were talking about how Alabama wants to bring him back here after he serves his time there because Alabama believes they can try him for the murder here all over again. They say double jeopardy would not apply and they believe he plotted the murder here in Alabama before they left.
Just gives me hope that MAYBE once they get Joran here on the extortion charge that we might be able to try him for Natalee's murder too?!
Big long stretch I know but if they can do it in the Watson case then maybe they can do it in Natalee's case too.

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: September 08, 2010, 12:30:14 AM »

CHATA = Curacao Hospitality and Tourism Association   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: September 08, 2010, 12:34:43 AM »

Ok this is about a different case but it has similarities. You guys remember the Alabamian couple (last name Watson I believe) that went on their honeymoon in Austraila. They went scuba diving and she drown? They convicted him in Austraila and is serving like 3 years or some stupid thing right now. Well in the local news today they were talking about how Alabama wants to bring him back here after he serves his time there because Alabama believes they can try him for the murder here all over again. They say double jeopardy would not apply and they believe he plotted the murder here in Alabama before they left.
Just gives me hope that MAYBE once they get Joran here on the extortion charge that we might be able to try him for Natalee's murder too?!
Big long stretch I know but if they can do it in the Watson case then maybe they can do it in Natalee's case too.

I heard that Spooky.  I think he only got 6 months for manslaughter in Australia. 
Ufortunately, I don't think Joran will ever make it to Alabama.  JMO

spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: September 08, 2010, 12:37:01 AM »

I heard that Spooky.  I think he only got 6 months for manslaughter in Australia. 
Ufortunately, I don't think Joran will ever make it to Alabama.  JMO

I don't really think he will either but I wouldn't call it unfourtnate wink wink

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: September 08, 2010, 12:59:55 AM »

Joe's mouth was twitching even while he was being introduced!   Monkey Devil!

Thank goodness for this!  I really didn't want to have to keep rewinding Taco Joe a million times to get every word!

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1009/07/joy.01.html

JOY BEHAR SHOW

Van Der Sloot Admits Extortion; David Letterman`s View; Jerry Lewis Slams Lohan

Aired September 7, 2010 - 21:00:00   ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Coming up on THE JOY BEHAR SHOW, Joran Van Der Sloot claims he tried to exact revenge on Natalee Holloway`s parents by extorting them. Will this bizarre admission hurt his murder case in Peru?

BEHAR: Ok. We`re starting tonight with accused murderer Joran Van Der Sloot. In a Dutch newspaper interview, the Dutch dimwit may have put himself in even bigger legal trouble by admitting that he extorted Natalee Holloway`s parents to, quote, "get back at them". He said, quote, "Her parents have been making my life tough for years. When they offered to pay for the girl`s location, I thought, why not?" End quote.

Here now with the latest in this case Jean Casarez, correspondent with "In Session" on TruTV; Buzz Von Ornsteiner, forensic psychologist; and Joe Tacopina a former attorney for Joran Van Der Sloot. Those are not easy names.

Jean, he admits to extorting the Holloway family, among other things, what did he exactly say?

JEAN CASAREZ, CORRESPONDENT, "IN SESSION": You are right. He did admit the extortion. You know, everybody says you can`t believe anything he says. Well, federal prosecutors in Alabama they`re going to want to believe this because he said he had so much anger in him for five years because he`s been blamed for this so he says when the Natalee Holloway family kept pushing him, we`ll give you money, he said, why not I`ll take it.

Now, John Q. Kelly, the attorney has said, "No, he came to me and he approached me about getting money."

BEHAR: Oh, I see.

Now, Joe, you defended this guy. What did you make of this new interview on "The Today Show" this morning?

JOE TACOPINA, FORMER ATTORNEY FOR VAN DER SLOOT: You know, it sort of corroborates, Joy, everything I`ve been saying about what`s happened with him in the last few years. He`s gone down a real slippery slope to the point where he`s disintegrated. I think he`s desocialized in every way, shape and form.

And when you think about what he`s saying, he`s simply saying, look, at this point my life is over. I became the villain. No one was ever going to believe I wasn`t involved in Natalee Holloway`s disappearance and I started cashing in on it.

And you understand, as wrong as that is, people had given him over the years including American networks have given him money to tell a story, regardless how ridiculous that story was, he`d cashed -- literally cashed in and made a living out of selling the story -- different stories --

BEHAR: Without thinking maybe I`ll go to jail for the things that I`m saying?

TACOPINA: Without thinking about the consequence to anyone else`s family, the Holloway family or his legal ramifications. His -- the interview, the taped interview that we have all seen does really nothing to advance any case. He`s clearly saying in Aruba he had nothing to do with it but he was going to tell a story to get some money and, you know, he doesn`t answer any questions regarding Peru.

BEHAR: So he said he extorted the Holloway family to seek revenge and then he made up stories for the media. He lies.

TACOPINA: Constantly.

BEHAR: He takes money. He makes up things. Possibly murdered some - - a couple of girls.

TACOPINA: Well --

BEHAR: You`re a shrink kind of aren`t you? Forensic psychologist?

BUZZ VON ORNSTEINER, FORENSIC PSYCHOLOGIST: Yes. Yes, I am.

BEHAR: Is he a sociopath or a psychopath?

VON ORNSTEINER: You know, I would look at him as having an anti- social personality or at least anti-social traits. And when we look at someone like that, we all have a personality. You know? You have a personality. I have a personality.

BEHAR: Yes.

VON ORNSTEINER: Well, we are looking at someone with a personality disorder. Didn`t just happen overnight. This develops in childhood generally. The person has a conduct disorder in childhood and then it develops. Now whether it`s nature or nurture, or whether it`s brain chemistry, some people think the person may be born that way based on personality and temperament. But in any case it develops and the person just does not have empathy, does not have the ability --

BEHAR: They`re lacking empathy.

VON ORNSTEINER: Lacking empathy -- doesn`t have the ability to follow the norms of society. He`s there really to exploit, rape, molest the individuals that he comes into contact with for his own personal gain. This is an individual who lacks impulse control. They need protection from the impulses. We are seeing this -- how he lies, manipulates, exploits people --

BEHAR: but you say he lacks empathy, and yet, what do you make of this quote, Jean? "I feel really bad that her family had to lose a daughter. It really does hurt me," in the case of the Flores murder in Peru. He`s talking about that case.

CASAREZ: Well, I guess --

BEHAR: Does he feel empathy there or is just -- he`s trying to get off the hook here? Or -- what has he done?

VON ORNSTEINER: We want to believe.

(CROSSTALK)

VON ORNSTEINER: I mean, we also want to believe that he`s empathetic. He`s giving us really what we want to hear because he knows he is in trouble. He`s trying to look for ways -- it`s like someone who`s in quicksand. They`re sinking and they`re reaching out for anything that can possibly pull them out of there.

CASAREZ: But let me give you the opposite here. We spoke with the original attorney by his side during this alleged confession and the translator that was by his side. They both said that when he gave this alleged confession with descriptive words of how he murdered Stephanie Flores, he just said it like we`re talking right now. There was no emotion. There was no empathy. There was no guilt. It was just talking like --

BEHAR: So he`s playing us. He`s playing everybody?

VON ORNSTEINER: He`s looking for any way out; any way that he can get out and that`s what an anti-social personality would do.

BEHAR: There`s a difference between anti-social and asocial, right?

VON ORNSTEINER: Anti-social is a personality disorder. They can be mixed. I don`t know about his childhood. I just know his father tried to bail him out a couple of times and was successful. I don`t know about how his parents were --

BEHAR: Do you know anything about it?

TACOPINA: Of course, yes. First of all, his father never bailed him out of anything.

VON ORNSTEINER: He didn`t?

TACOPINA: No, no, no. I represented him in that case and it wasn`t about his father. The evidence bailed him out in Aruba. It wasn`t anything but that. His father was someone who had absolutely no political clout whatsoever.

BEHAR: Do you agree with that Jean?

TACOPINA: Here was -- here was a boy who five years ago, Joy, I really believed was a smart, charismatic, intelligent kid who had been put under enormous pressure as a teenage boy, been at really the eye of a storm and had a target on his back.

He`s disintegrated into somebody who I do not know. Someone who was not the same person we met five years ago. You know? And it`s a sad story.

No matter how this turns out in Peru. I don`t know whether he`s guilty, innocent or what in Peru. I don`t know the evidence, but I will tell you that there`s been a real disintegration --

BEHAR: Well, was he capable of telling the truth when you knew him?

TACOPINA: To my knowledge, yes.

BEHAR: To your knowledge. He might have been lying then.

TACOPINA: His story -- except the evidence did support, the evidence that was revealed in Aruba after an FBI investigation, an Aruban investigation, a Dutch investigation, did support his claims which is why ultimately he was released in that case and never charged and the judge said there`s no evidence to support the charge against him.

CASAREZ: The attorney for Joran Van Der Sloot in Lima, Maximo Altez told us that there are over 600 pages of psychological findings from him through his whole life and they`ve got those pages and they`re going to use the psychological to the best of their ability in the defense for Joran Van Der Sloot. So these psychological issues didn`t just come about and it looks like they were documented from early on in life.

TACOPINA: And remember, Joy, Jean, you know this that Joran`s mother Anita, who really is a wonderful, wonderful woman tried in the last year and a half to get him committed.

TACOPINA: To a psychological institution to get help. So this wasn`t -- this is not a create-your-defense thing after the fact. I mean, there have been issues deeply-rooted issues with this boy for a while.

BEHAR: Uh-huh.

VON ORNSTEINER: There always are when someone has a personality disorder or someone is suffering from the inability to get along with others or has the impulse problems to control their own impulses. So all of those things can be true but the person may really in fact just have a personality disorder.

BEHAR: He expressed remorse for quote "everything that`s happened since 2005, all the things said in the media and everything. I feel guilty for." You buy that?

VON ORNSTEINER: What else -- what else do we want him to say? Will we want to help someone who`s not remorseful? But his behavior more indicative of a person who is not remorseful; this is a person who appears to be a habitual liar. This is a person who seems to exploit people who are in pain, the parents. The parents were suffering from grief and an emotional pain -- this seems like an individual who lacks empathy and his impulse is to exploit society. His impulse is for personal gain.

CASAREZ: If you feel guilty, you did something wrong, didn't you?

TACOPINA: He definitely did something wrong. Hold on -- I mean he definitely did something wrong. Selling these false stories, creating the pain for the Holloway family and his own family and others, that`s doing something wrong. I think that`s what he`s copping to, if you will, in this video. He`s saying this was really bad, it was wrong for me to do.

I don`t think he speaks to the real things we`re concerned about.

BEHAR: I don`t think this story goes away any time soon.

TACOPINA: It will never go away.

BEHAR: Thanks very much guys.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: September 08, 2010, 01:12:22 AM »

CASAREZ: The attorney for Joran Van Der Sloot in Lima, Maximo Altez told us that there are over 600 pages of psychological findings from him through his whole life and they`ve got those pages and they`re going to use the psychological to the best of their ability in the defense for Joran Van Der Sloot. So these psychological issues didn`t just come about and it looks like they were documented from early on in life.

Disintegrated from 2005?  My azz!

Joe Tacopina is an idiot IMO.  Joran played him like a fiddle, and he needs to admit it.

ANITA fooled him too.  Double IDIOT!  Paulus, triple!

Not to mention ALE...

This guy needs to go hide under a rock for a while, he's got blood on his hands too! 

JMO

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #691 on: September 08, 2010, 01:35:20 AM »

tacopenis was paid by posner.....end of story......
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: September 08, 2010, 02:02:15 AM »

TRUTH AND JUSTICE
FOR NATALEE AND STEPHANY!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #693 on: September 08, 2010, 02:18:02 AM »

---------

You got that right, grease rag!

Money can't buy it away. Professional liars haven't been able to lie it away.

Love for Natalee and her family will be standing tall. Because it is genuine and true and comes straight from the heart and soul. Not something you will ever know about in this life, Joe.

Love for Nat has lasted for years...

It turned Paulus into worm food.

The same is coming for Joran.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: September 08, 2010, 02:29:24 AM »

tacopenis was paid by posner.....end of story......

I agree billb.

It was imperative that Joran van der Sloot was not implicated in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.  The backlash would be that the Excelsior Casino as well as Carlos and Charlies Nightclub would be faced with a huge civil suits by the family of Natalee Holloway. 

Janet

+++++++

Excelsior Casino

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for April 3
updated 8:24 a.m. PT, Tues., April. 4, 2006

JOHN Q. KELLY, HOLLOWAY FAMILY ATTORNEY: Well, if you look at the surveillance video footage, it appears that he’s the one sitting directly next to her and tries to engage her in conversation a couple of times.  And it’s sort of ironic that it’s his father who brought his underage son to a casino and left him there after he left, with access to his line of credit, to put this unfortunate chain of events in process.

You know, if Joran had never been there, not been allowed in there, because he’s underage and wasn’t accompanied by his father, the whole rest of the night wouldn’t have happened.

COSBY: You know, and, John, also, why would that be a significant—why is that in conflict to something else we’ve heard maybe from Paulus before?

KELLY: Well, he’s just claiming that, you know, he’s kept an eye on his son, you know, he’s kept him on a short leash, and, you know, his son is very well-behaved. And it turns out that he’s, you know, got him at casinos. If you’re under 18, you’re not legally even allowed in casinos, so his son was breaking the law with him enabling it.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12150698/

Carlos and Charlies

Joran van der Sloot - Suspect Statement - June 9, 2005

After that we drove straight to Carlos & Charlies. Deepak was the driver but I cannot remember now who was sitting beside him. I do not remember now if it was Satish or me. I estimate that we arrived at Carlos & Charlies between 00.15 and 00.30 hours. Deepak parked his car on the parking lot behind Carlos & Charlies and after that we walked into the building of Carlos & Charlies. I don't have to pay because I have a VIP pass. With my VIP pass Deepak and Satish were also allowed in.

To your question as to who gave me the VIP pass to Carlos & Charlies, I answer you that I got it through the office of Carlos & Charlies. I do not remember with the help of who I got the VIP pass. I got to Carlos & Charlies about one to three times a week.

Excelsior Casino

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Page 39:
  Following our brief conversation, we all walk immediately to the front desk to ask about someone named Joran who is staying in the hotel and plays in the casino here.  The Holiday Inn night manager, Brenda, knows him by name.  "Oh! yes ... yes ... Joran.  He gambles in the Excelsior Casino here.  He likes to prey on young female tourists.  Especially the blonds.  He is tall.  Good-looking boy.  Like a Dutch marine."   My mouth drops wide open.  "Where is he from?" I ask her.  She replies.  "He lives in Aruba."  I stutter.  "He's ... he's not a tourist just here for the summer?"  "Non, non," she says.

It takes a few moments to absorb this information.  The supposed tourist who befriended some of Natalee's classmates and who told them he was staying at their hotel lied to them.  He isn't a tourist.  He isn't staying here.

Carlos and Charlies

Transcript: Joran van der Sloot Goes 'On the Record,' Part 1
Wednesday, March 01, 2006

JORAN VAN DER SLOOT, CHIEF SUSPECT IN NATALEE HOLLOWAY DISAPPEARANCE: ... And then I asked her, What do you want to drink? And she's, like, Whatever. So she said, yes (INAUDIBLE) What do you suggest. And I said, Baccardi 151. That's a shot I normally take with my friends.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,186581,00.html

Carlos and Charlies

'The Abrams Report' for August 4
updated 8:37 a.m. PT, Fri., Aug. 5, 2005

BETH TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER:  You know it's a pretty long scenario; we have a lot of details.  You know the main thing to sum it up is you know Joran, how he entered this establishment.  I believe that you know if you enter on the right side, you have to have a valid I.D.  If you enter Carlos N' Charlie's on the left side, you must have some type of—I don't know if it's a VIP pass or what to enter, but Joran enters the establishment on the left side, approaches these groups of tourists. 

You know it's interesting how he is able to try to work his way in and connect and establish himself in that—in Carlos N' Charlie's, was walking her around and these other tourists and was able to point out Satish and Deepak Kalpoe.  They were sitting ironically in the same corner, the same stools that they were seated at in the picture that's been all over international media, so that must be their spot that they wait while Joran is working.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8838598

Above the Law?

Jossy Mansur - DANA PRETZER - July 23, 2007

DANA: One thing that makes my listeners scratch their heads so to speak and wonder, myself included and we'll talk about it again, is the fact of the underage drinking and gambling that had been going on admittedly by young van der Sloot.  Was there ever any discussion or has there ever been any discussion at least of filing some charges as far as that goes?

JOSSY:  No, there hasn't been any of that. The authorities have just (inaudible) it aside, they haven't paid any attention to it then and they're not paying any attention to it now and over the past 26 months.    I haven't seen anything in the direction of trying to make some kind of statement that this is not (inaudiable) at least make some sort of a statement that this is not (inaubible) because it is a known fact that as an underage he wasn't supposed to be in the casino, much less in the company of his father. He was there, there are video tapes to prove that and still the authorities haven't done anything with regard to that specific case.

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2007/07/23/the-dana-pretzer-show-monday-july-23rd-2007-special-guests-larry-sinclair-jossy-mansur-ladonna-meredith-attorney-jay-paul-deratany/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: September 08, 2010, 06:13:43 AM »

texasmom - thanks for bringing the Joy Behar interview over. I like that she called Joran the "Dutch dimwit."

Joran isn't a bit sorry about anything, except that he got caught.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #696 on: September 08, 2010, 08:57:37 AM »

Did anybody see Joy Behar tonight?   I heard someone say that Taco threw Joran under the bus tonight.

I didn't watch it but it replays here in an hour and a half, I'll try to catch it then.

JOE TACOPINA, FORMER ATTORNEY FOR VAN DER SLOOT: You know, it sort of corroborates, Joy, everything I`ve been saying about what`s happened with him in the last few years. He`s gone down a real slippery slope to the point where he`s disintegrated. I think he`s desocialized in every way, shape and form.

And when you think about what he`s saying, he`s simply saying, look, at this point my life is over. I became the villain. No one was ever going to believe I wasn`t involved in Natalee Holloway`s disappearance and I started cashing in on it.

And you understand, as wrong as that is, people had given him over the years including American networks have given him money to tell a story, regardless how ridiculous that story was, he`d cashed -- literally cashed in and made a living out of selling the story -- different stories --

BEHAR: Without thinking maybe I`ll go to jail for the things that I`m saying?

TACOPINA: Without thinking about the consequence to anyone else`s family, the Holloway family or his legal ramifications. His -- the interview, the taped interview that we have all seen does really nothing to advance any case. He`s clearly saying in Aruba he had nothing to do with it but he was going to tell a story to get some money and, you know, he doesn`t answer any questions regarding Peru.

BEHAR: So he said he extorted the Holloway family to seek revenge and then he made up stories for the media. He lies.

TACOPINA: Constantly.

BEHAR: He takes money. He makes up things. Possibly murdered some - - a couple of girls.

TACOPINA: Well --

BEHAR: You`re a shrink kind of aren`t you? Forensic psychologist?

BUZZ VON ORNSTEINER, FORENSIC PSYCHOLOGIST: Yes. Yes, I am.

BEHAR: Is he a sociopath or a psychopath?

VON ORNSTEINER: You know, I would look at him as having an anti- social personality or at least anti-social traits. And when we look at someone like that, we all have a personality. You know? You have a personality. I have a personality.

VON ORNSTEINER: Well, we are looking at someone with a personality disorder. Didn`t just happen overnight. This develops in childhood generally. The person has a conduct disorder in childhood and then it develops. Now whether it`s nature or nurture, or whether it`s brain chemistry, some people think the person may be born that way based on personality and temperament. But in any case it develops and the person just does not have empathy, does not have the ability --

BEHAR: They`re lacking empathy.

VON ORNSTEINER: Lacking empathy -- doesn`t have the ability to follow the norms of society. He`s there really to exploit, rape, molest the individuals that he comes into contact with for his own personal gain. This is an individual who lacks impulse control. They need protection from the impulses. We are seeing this -- how he lies, manipulates, exploits people --

BEHAR: but you say he lacks empathy, and yet, what do you make of this quote, Jean? "I feel really bad that her family had to lose a daughter. It really does hurt me," in the case of the Flores murder in Peru. He`s talking about that case.

CASAREZ: Well, I guess --

BEHAR: Does he feel empathy there or is just -- he`s trying to get off the hook here? Or -- what has he done?

VON ORNSTEINER: We want to believe.

VON ORNSTEINER: I mean, we also want to believe that he`s empathetic. He`s giving us really what we want to hear because he knows he is in trouble. He`s trying to look for ways -- it`s like someone who`s in quicksand. They`re sinking and they`re reaching out for anything that can possibly pull them out of there.

CASAREZ: But let me give you the opposite here. We spoke with the original attorney by his side during this alleged confession and the translator that was by his side. They both said that when he gave this alleged confession with descriptive words of how he murdered Stephanie Flores, he just said it like we`re talking right now. There was no emotion. There was no empathy. There was no guilt. It was just talking like --

BEHAR: So he`s playing us. He`s playing everybody?

VON ORNSTEINER: He`s looking for any way out; any way that he can get out and that`s what an anti-social personality would do.

BEHAR: There`s a difference between anti-social and asocial, right?

VON ORNSTEINER: Anti-social is a personality disorder. They can be mixed. I don`t know about his childhood. I just know his father tried to bail him out a couple of times and was successful. I don`t know about how his parents were --

BEHAR: Do you know anything about it?

TACOPINA: Of course, yes. First of all, his father never bailed him out of anything.

VON ORNSTEINER: He didn`t?

TACOPINA: No, no, no. I represented him in that case and it wasn`t about his father. The evidence bailed him out in Aruba. It wasn`t anything but that. His father was someone who had absolutely no political clout whatsoever.

BEHAR: Do you agree with that Jean?

VON ORNSTEINER: Here was -- here was a boy who five years ago, Joy, I really believed was a smart, charismatic, intelligent kid who had been put under enormous pressure as a teenage boy, been at really the eye of a storm and had a target on his back.

He`s disintegrated into somebody who I do not know. Someone who was not the same person we met five years ago. You know? And it`s a sad story.

No matter how this turns out in Peru. I don`t know whether he`s guilty, innocent or what in Peru. I don`t know the evidence, but I will tell you that there`s been a real disintegration --

BEHAR: Well, was he capable of telling the truth when you knew him?

TACOPINA: To my knowledge, yes.

BEHAR: To your knowledge. He might have been lying then.

TACOPINA: His story -- except the evidence did support, the evidence that was revealed in Aruba after an FBI investigation, an Aruban investigation, a Dutch investigation, did support his claims which is why ultimately he was released in that case and never charged and the judge said there`s no evidence to support the charge against him.

TACOPINA: And remember, Joy, Jean, you know this that Joran`s mother Anita, who really is a wonderful, wonderful woman tried in the last year and a half to get him committed.

TACOPINA: To a psychological institution to get help. So this wasn`t -- this is not a create-your-defense thing after the fact. I mean, there have been issues deeply-rooted issues with this boy for a while.

BEHAR: Uh-huh.

VON ORNSTEINER: There always are when someone has a personality disorder or someone is suffering from the inability to get along with others or has the impulse problems to control their own impulses. So all of those things can be true but the person may really in fact just have a personality disorder.

BEHAR: He expressed remorse for quote "everything that`s happened since 2005, all the things said in the media and everything. I feel guilty for." You buy that?

VON ORNSTEINER: What else -- what else do we want him to say? Will we want to help someone who`s not remorseful? But his behavior more indicative of a person who is not remorseful; this is a person who appears to be a habitual liar. This is a person who seems to exploit people who are in pain, the parents. The parents were suffering from grief and an emotional pain -- this seems like an individual who lacks empathy and his impulse is to exploit society. His impulse is for personal gain.

CASAREZ: If you feel guilty, you did something wrong, did you?

TACOPINA: He definitely did something wrong. Hold on -- I mean he definitely did something wrong. Selling these false stories, creating the pain for the Holloway family and his own family and others, that`s doing something wrong. I think that`s what he`s copping to, if you will, in this video. He`s saying this was really bad, it was wrong for me to do.

I don`t think he speaks to the real things we`re concerned about.

BEHAR: Thanks very much guys.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1009/07/joy.01.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: September 08, 2010, 10:41:51 AM »

Joran Vendersloot has a pattern of behavior and following of people same as Ted Bundy who brutally murdered and defended himself with a high degree of intelligence and lied all the way to his own death by execution and even laughed about it at the very end.
He laughed at the foolish people that listened to his lies. He found them entertaining.
So does Joran.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: September 08, 2010, 11:25:16 AM »

Maybe there has been some mending of fences between Joe Tacopina and "the family" since Joran van der Sloots Peruvian detainment or ... are Tacopina's words regarding Anita van der Sloot self-serving.

Janet

++++++

JOY BEHAR SHOW
Van Der Sloot Admits Extortion

JEAN CASAREZ, CORRESPONDENT, "IN SESSION": The attorney for Joran Van Der Sloot in Lima, Maximo Altez told us that there are over 600 pages of psychological findings from him through his whole life and they`ve got those pages and they`re going to use the psychological to the best of their ability in the defense for Joran Van Der Sloot. So these psychological issues didn`t just come about and it looks like they were documented from early on in life.

JOE TACOPINA, FORMER ATTORNEY FOR VAN DER SLOOT:  And remember, Joy, Jean, you know this that Joran`s mother Anita, who really is a wonderful, wonderful woman tried in the last year and a half to get him committed.

JOY BEHAR, HOST: Yes.

Peru murder suspect to be expelled from Chile, Interpol says
June 4, 2010 9:23 a.m. EDT

The victim's father said he believes van der Sloot is responsible for the young woman's death.

"We have all the evidence to show that the killer is this man," businessman and race-car driver Ricardo Flores told CNN en Español.

But van der Sloot's former attorney, Joseph Tacopina, told CNN it was too early to reach any conclusions.

"I just think we need to take a step back before we get to the 'I told you so' stage, and let's see what the evidence is here," Tacopina said Thursday.

Tacopina said he is not representing van der Sloot and no longer has a good relationship with the family.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/04/peru.murder.case/index.html?hpt=T2

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: September 08, 2010, 11:40:11 AM »

No Political Clout?  Jossy Mansur claims otherwise.

Janet

+++++++

JOY BEHAR SHOW
Van Der Sloot Admits Extortion

JOE TACOPINA, FORMER ATTORNEY FOR VAN DER SLOOT: Of course, yes. First of all, his father never bailed him out of anything.

BUZZ VON ORNSTEINER, FORENSIC PSYCHOLOGIST:: He didn`t?

NANCY GRACE
Latest in Search for Natalee Holloway
Aired October 4, 2005 - 20:00:00   ET

NANCY GRACE, HOST: … Jossy, regarding the connection, what I perceived to be a close connection between the judge, Paulus Van Der Sloot and the retired chief of police who initially handled Natalee`s case, Van Der Stratten, were they friends?

JOSSY MANSUR, MANAGING EDITOR, "EL DIARIO": Of course, they were friends. It stands to reason they were friends because Paul Van Der Sloot had many friends within the police department; he had many friends within the Department of Justice. And he had many friends with -- and he was friendly with all the judges in Aruba. He worked out of the same office as they did and did the same work.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/04/ng.01.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.