April 26, 2024, 05:19:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #845 8/29/2010 - 9/12/2010  (Read 242449 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #740 on: September 08, 2010, 09:57:39 PM »

I don't understand how the monster was pushed to talk about Natalee when in Peru not too many people knew about Natalee's case 

IMO he wasn't pushed to talk about it.  He WANTED to talk about it because he was sure that was his ticket back to Aruba where he would be among friends in KIA.

It didn't work!   

I think that's his angle in admitting the extortion now too.  He wants out of Peru.  Since he's figured out he's not going back to Aruba, he thinks admitting the extortion will expedite his transfer to the U.S.

JMO but I feel confident ANY federal facility in the US would be like a five star hotel compared to where he is.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: September 08, 2010, 10:00:06 PM »

I don't understand how the monster was pushed to talk about Natalee when in Peru not too many people knew about Natalee's case 

IMO he wasn't pushed to talk about it.  He WANTED to talk about it because he was sure that was his ticket back to Aruba where he would be among friends in KIA.

It didn't work!   

I think that's his angle in admitting the extortion now too.  He wants out of Peru.  Since he's figured out he's not going back to Aruba, he thinks admitting the extortion will expedite his transfer to the U.S.

JMO but I feel confident ANY federal facility in the US would be like a five star hotel compared to where he is.

Who knows maybe he'd be close enough for Koen and Sander to visit too, surely they'd at least send him some cigarettes!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #742 on: September 08, 2010, 10:04:02 PM »

From RU Monkey Devil!   

Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:57 pm   

billybob wrote:
what a bunch of low class women with the comments. Even people on BFN had the decency to say Anita looked great. I guess I stand by if you cannot say anything nice, Don't say anything at all!

Christine Posted:
Dry up. 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #743 on: September 08, 2010, 10:06:18 PM »

It didn't work!   

Who knows maybe he'd be close enough for Koen and Sander to visit too, surely they'd at least send him some cigarettes!   

I don't think Anita's money would buy as much "protection" in a US prison.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #744 on: September 08, 2010, 10:20:56 PM »

From RU Monkey Devil!   

billybob wrote:
what a bunch of low class women with the comments. Even people on BFN had the decency to say Anita looked great. I guess I stand by if you cannot say anything nice, Don't say anything at all!

Christine Posted:
Dry up. 

What is really wrong about this, is that billybob/Medleyrelay/Jan Brennan/No evidence of a Brain...has access to BFN.  What is wrong with that site?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: September 08, 2010, 10:23:59 PM »

In the past Joran has taken large sums from Greta for two "confessions" and ... then after the fact claimed he lied.  Why was he not charged with extortion?

Is it Joran's hope that his confession will be thrown out ... released from Peruvian detention and ... immediately extradited to the States to face extortion charges?

Is it Joran's hope that he will beat the extortion charge ... return to Holland/Aruba where he can rest assured he will not be extradited back to Peru to face murder charges pertaining to the death of Stephany?

Janet

++++++

Holloway attorney details van der Sloot sting
updated 6/11/2010 12:58:39 PM ET

Van der Sloot himself told Kelly in an e-mail he apparently sent from Peru a week after the meeting that he had lied.

“He indicated it was all a hoax, which is sort of his M.O. with everybody — get the money, then say it’s a hoax and avoid criminal prosecution,” Kelly said.   

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/37635627

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: September 08, 2010, 10:25:08 PM »

From RU Monkey Devil!   

billybob wrote:

Christine Posted:
Dry up. 

So I guess that means billybob aka medleyrelay is still over at BFN too? 

Some over at BFN may have thought Anita looked nice because THEY were in some of the pictures with her?

At this point it wouldn't surprise me, and would definitely explain some things!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: September 08, 2010, 10:26:18 PM »

From RU Monkey Devil!   

billybob wrote:

Christine Posted:
Dry up. 

What is really wrong about this, is that billybob/Medleyrelay/Jan Brennan/No evidence of a Brain...has access to BFN.  What is wrong with that site?

You are right!

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: September 08, 2010, 10:36:06 PM »

From RU Monkey Devil!   

billybob wrote:

Christine Posted:
Dry up. 

It's not a Blog for Natalee at all.  And merely operates under that guise to deceive and gather information to assist the Vandersloots, and/or Aruba.

JMHO

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: September 08, 2010, 10:39:31 PM »

From RU Monkey Devil!   

billybob wrote:

Christine Posted:
Dry up. 

It's not a Blog for Natalee at all.  And merely operates under that guise to deceive and gather information to assist the Vandersloots, and/or Aruba.

JMHO

I Agree!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: September 08, 2010, 10:47:00 PM »

From RU Monkey Devil!   

billybob wrote:

Christine Posted:
Dry up. 

That was my point!  I guess Debbie only banned members of SM.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: September 08, 2010, 11:15:13 PM »

8 1/2" + rainfall since yesterday at my house! Tornado on the ground just off downtown this evening (no one hurt-I think)! Our usual tornado season is May. We needed the rain -- just not all at once!!! 

I just saw amazing video of that tornado!   

I'm glad you're safe wreck!   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: September 08, 2010, 11:21:46 PM »

8 1/2" + rainfall since yesterday at my house! Tornado on the ground just off downtown this evening (no one hurt-I think)! Our usual tornado season is May. We needed the rain -- just not all at once!!! 

We've had 13 inches of rain since yesterday near my home. I had to go back around two different times/ways to get home today due to high water levels at low water crossings.  There's more rain to come.  We've had some  wind and a few tree branches broken, but no tornadoes like up near Dallas.  I hope you stay safe, Wreck.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: September 08, 2010, 11:44:30 PM »

We've had 13 inches of rain since yesterday near my home. I had to go back around two different times/ways to get home today due to high water levels at low water crossings.  There's more rain to come.  We've had some  wind and a few tree branches broken, but no tornadoes like up near Dallas.  I hope you stay safe, Wreck.

Rain in my forecast for the next seven days!  I hope to goodness we don't get that much!   

Stay safe MuffyBee!   an angelic monkey

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: September 08, 2010, 11:54:00 PM »

A Life Forever Changed

Page 23:
  Rested and refreshed, we leave Memphis late Monday morning with Linda driving and Marilyn up front with her.  I take the backseat.  We sail along, chatting like we alway do, talking about our plans for another road trip one day soon.  Marilyn and I are happily speculating about what our daughters' reactions will be when they open their presents to find a set of extraordinary Wizard of Oz figures.  Natalee will gasp with excitement when she sees these.  Before we know it, we've crossed over into Mississippi.  Somewhere amid our conversation, between the chuckles and the small talk, my cell phone rings. I don't recognize the number, but answer it anyway, which I usually don't do.

It's a young girl.  "Mrs. Twitty?  My mom ... umm ... my mom, she umm ... wants to talk to you."  It's the daughter of Judi, the travel agent.  She developed appendicitis right before the trip, so she and Jodi didn't get to go to Aruba.  They are in Birmingham.  It seems like an eternity before Jodi takes the phone.

"Tell me what's going on," I say in a voice much firmer than the one I usually hear coming from my mouth.

She simply says, "Natalee didn't show up this morning to get on the plane."

And instantly I know.  It's more than a mother's intuition.  It's certainty.  Something terrible has happened.  I have just answered the proverbial dreaded phone call that no mother or father every wants to receive.  The one we fear from the moment our children are born.  The one that changes a parent's life forever.

_____

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #755 on: September 09, 2010, 12:25:48 AM »

Stay safe Wreck.  We've had a very unusually cool summer, really no summer at all.  It's been strange.
A week and a half a go -- it was 105 degrees everyday -- today a high of 80! 

O/T Sarcasm alert...  Just  ask Al Gore, It's Global Warming!  In Ohio, we've prety much stayed in the 90's, with many Health aterts.......
Those experiencieng floods are in my prayersl,  Stay safe!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #756 on: September 09, 2010, 12:40:51 AM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=4474&offId=0&offDate=2010-9

UN "BAD" CHOLLER A CREA SU "BED" DILANTI PORTA DI "BID"

WELCOME TO ARUBA!

How sad.  That looks real good for tourism! Yes, we experience this here, with may charities to try and helpm but so may on such a small island, who depends on tourism?  Priorites?  Geeesh!  Gotta catch that NEXT ball or whatever "happy" event that Anita can attend to raise money for her murdering son. Do they even have  ANY charity events for these poor people?  Homeless shelters? Interventions? Do they do ANYTHING besides promote how awsome Arube is?   Lord they  make me sick.  If Anita wanted to "attempt" to "appear" like she gives Sh@t about her beloved island, then do something positive for a change. Dumb Biotch@ 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: September 09, 2010, 01:33:20 AM »

http://www.ifaruba.com/
Marty Relan: President, 2009

http://www.facebook.com

INTERNATIONAL FRIENDS OF ARUBA
Monthly meeting: Tuesday, September 14, 10 AM social, 10:30 business meeting; Home of Marty Relan, Bakval 15 C, 742-2710. Hope to see you then!
Tuesday at 7:57pm · Share

http://casnan-real-estate-aruba.com/listing/index.php?option=com_hotproperty&task=view&id=5099&Itemid=27

Type    : Houses For Sale
Price    : USD 599,000.00
Local Price    : AWG  1,066,220.00
Area / Address: Bakval 15-c
Bedrooms: 3

Property Description:
NEW LISTING/ BEAUTIFUL VILLA WITH POOL, LARGE APARTMENT, GARAGE AND GUEST STUDIO

Villa across from Marriott in desirable upscale neighborhood with paved streets. Main house consists of 3 bedrooms, (Master bedroom has a private sitting room, large bath and extra large walk in closet), 2 bathrooms, spacious living room/ dining room, modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and an extra large rear covered patio overlooking pool.

A separate Guest House is above an extra large two car garage and has 2 bedrooms, 1 bath with tub, living room, full kitchen with full size appliances, on demand gas hot water and a balcony with nice views.

A separate maids house or studio is on the rear of the property and has a bedroom, private bathroom, and kitchen .

A separate art studio/ gym or office with two rooms is on the main level in the rear of the garage with two separate entrances.

All rooms are fully air conditioned in all buildings. Main house has a large laundry room with hot water heater.

Property is fully fenced and electrically gated. The tropical garden has a swimming pool, outside bar with two BBQs, and orchid garden with small pond. Property has recently been updated and renovated with Banjo Lux (European) baths and new roofs. Property is on 870 square meters with 447 square meters built up.
Broker

Century 21 Best & Solid Real Estate
Phone: (297) 586 4242
Properties: 410
Century 21/ Best & Solid Real Estate is located at Palm Beach (opposite Valero gasstation). Century 21/ Best & Solid Real Estate can offer you professional service and knowledge you need when you are thinking of buying, renting or selling real estate (land/residential/commercial)on Aruba. For more info visit our daily updated website www.arubahouses.com or call us at (297) - 5864242.
Bathrooms: 2
Lot Size: 870 m2      |   9570     sq. ft.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.facebook.com

INTERNATIONAL FRIENDS OF ARUBA Garage Sale
Saturday June 5th 2010
From 10am -2pm
At: Tierra Del Sol Mesa Vista #41
Baby ItemsStollersCar SeatsPlay PenClothingDishesRice CookerFood ProcessorDishesPlattersChoppersBake wareBlenderToaster ovenTosti MakerCoffee MakerVasesComputerPrintersKey BoardMonitorSmall Copier/ScannerShredderOffice SuppliesSome FurnitureExercise MachineAnd Much
MorePlease call 732-7970 if you have any questions.

http://www.tierradelsol.com/realestate/for_sale.html#resales

http://www.tierradelsol.com/realestate/fotoframe.html?fid=465

Mesa Vista 41; Lot: 841 m² / 9,052 sqft; Home: 240 m² / 2583 sqft; 4 bedrooms / 4 bathrooms.

This one story four bedroom villa at tranquil Mesa Vista enjoys a fully landscaped garden with lovely outdoor dining and sitting areas. Fully equipped kitchen flows into the nicely laid out dining and living areas. Master bedroom opens onto the garden. Ample closet space and storage, one car garage and a maid's quarter. The villa is tatsefully furninshed and fully air-conditioned.
This house is sold unfurnished.
Priced at: $ 950,000

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: September 09, 2010, 01:50:38 AM »

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/sloot_feels_guilty_about_natalee_MwEyHic0sGhaanfqg2LNlO

Sloot feels guilty about Natalee lies

By DAN MANGAN

Last Updated: 11:51 AM, September 8, 2010

Posted: 5:24 AM, September 8, 2010

Accused killer Joran van der Sloot feels sorry and "guilty" for telling tales about missing American teen Natalee Holloway -- but won't admit murdering her or a Peruvian woman.

"For everything that's happened since 2005, all the things in the media and everything, I feel guilty for," the jailed van der Sloot said in an interview with a Dutch TV network aired by NBC's "Today" show yesterday. "It's a whole web of problems, but I created all of them myself."

He said he also feels bad for lying about Holloway.

"There were people who were paying me to make up stories . . . I was really good at making up stories," van der Sloot said.

But he stonewalled when asked what happened to Holloway and Flores.

"I feel really bad that her family had to lose a daughter," he said about Flores. "That really does hurt me."

Comments:

gotacomment

09/08/2010 11:27 AM

All he feels is sorry for himself and for the fact that he got caught. He'll never tell what happened to Natalee Holloway, and regrettably her family must be resigned to that, but even if he never confesses to the Peruvian woman's murder, they surely have enough evidence to convict him. Death or life w/o parole will serve to punish him for both crimes and who knows how many others he's committed. It isn't a perfect solution, but it's the best we have. And like everyone else, I wouldn't believe him if he told me water is wet. All he knows how to do, besides commit murder and engage in sex trafficking, is lie.

Report Abuse

guyfrompa

09/08/2010 11:02 AM

This guy wouldn't know what feeling guilty is if it hit him in the face. He's a sociopath and needs to be dealt with.

Report Abuse

Walkin' Dude

09/08/2010 8:16 AM

Hold a .45 to his head until he gives up the body's location, and then pull the trigger. There's your due process.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: September 09, 2010, 02:03:45 AM »

http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_news/109118/joran_van_der_sloot_his

Joran van der Sloot: His Lamest Confession Yet

Posted by Cynthia Dermody on September 7, 2010 at 2:32 PM Comments (3)|
Likes (11)

Degenerate of the decade Joran van der Sloot confesses about as often as most people check their email. His latest show for the cameras makes you want to reach into the picture, grab him by the neck, and strangle the living daylights out of him, just like he did (supposedly) to Stephany Flores, the young woman who was found dead in van der Sloot's hotel room, the crime for which he now sits accused in a Peruvian jail.

Van der Sloot recently sat down with a reporter for the Dutch De Telegraaf in a televised interview in his cell block, reports Radar Online. He refused to talk about his court cases directly, but attempted to come across as sincere and regretful when he talked in vagaries about how "guilty" he felt, and how he promised to tell the judge "the truth" over what happened to Stephany Flores.

But he also gave some new details about Natalee Holloway.

Van der Sloot responded to some general questions about the American teenager, specifically about his recent arrest for extortion of her family over revealing the whereabouts of the girl's body.

“I wanted to get back at Natalee’s family,” the accused 23-year-old murderer said. “When they offered to pay for the girl’s location, I thought, ‘Why not?’”

I must hand this to van der Sloot: He has mastered the art of playing victim. Even with his broken English, the Dutchman manages to choose his words very carefully, coming *thisclose* to confessing something, but then pulling back or phrasing his words in just the right way as to avoid crossing that legal grey line.

But perhaps the most galling part of the interview was the part where van der Sloot asks to receive letters from the American public. Anything to get attention, the lawyer of Natalee Holloway's mother told Meredith Vieira today, "He's a pathological liar. He just can't help it."

I honestly don't know what types of letters Joran expects to receive from Americans. This was interesting. I had to stop and consider what I would say if I were to write van der Sloot in jail. It was actually pretty hard, but I think it would go something like this ...

Dear Joran,

Dude, you blew it big time. You're not a bad looking kid, even with those goofy ears and that haircut, and you've obviously mastered the art of spin so you could have had a nice political career up there in Aruba. Instead you're hanging out with serial killers and hitmen in scuzzy Peruvian jail cells. Are you seriously proud of that?

And what's up with all these confessions? Are you just bored? Is getting people to hate you even more your goal? My advice to you: Stop. Just stop. Confess for real, give these families whose lives you ruined something to find closure, and move on. But we all know you are never going to do that. So please just stop talking. You're boring. And your beard is stupid.

Insincerely,

Me.

What would you say to Joran van der Sloot in a letter?

Comments:

I am starting to think these mini-confessions are just going to keep trickling out until he finally admits he killed Natalie!

MeganVanSchaick , Sep 7, 2010 at 3:03 PM 

i wish he'd confess for real and tell everyone where natalie is so her family can lay her to rest. he deseves to be tried for her murder too.

xavierlogan09 , Sep 7, 2010 at 3:56 PM 

We know he killed Natalie just like he killed girl number 2.  I'm more afraid to find out how many other murders he got away with.   This is just like the O.J. trial.  We know. He know's. Stop giving this guy any more tv time. Show him to his cell and his new boyfriend.

Loreleii23 , Sep 8, 2010 at 6:20 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.