April 20, 2024, 01:08:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #845 8/29/2010 - 9/12/2010  (Read 241965 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #800 on: September 10, 2010, 12:54:22 AM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

TRUTH AND JUSTICE
FOR NATALEE AND STEPHANY!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #801 on: September 10, 2010, 07:47:53 AM »

I just cannot believe that any girl would marry Satish. 

Maybe his Mom convinced her that Satish was going to be a doctor.   

Monkey Devil!
She looks like he has his finger up her butt.

Morning Monkeys, been busy trying to go back to school. I see I have missed much and have a lot of reading to do.
Keep up the Great Work.

This picture was from a Mexican Night at Senor Frogs...I didn't save the date in the title and I've tried to find it again with no luck...but it seems like it may have been summer 2008?  I'm not sure at this point.   

No idea if this is the lucky gal or not...but iirc it's the only fairly recent picture I've seen of Satish with a girl, other than that Angelina that owned the place that Deepak used to work at. 

http://www.coolaruba.com

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #802 on: September 10, 2010, 07:48:57 AM »

I just cannot believe that any girl would marry Satish. 

Maybe his Mom convinced her that Satish was going to be a doctor.   

Monkey Devil!

Morning Monkeys, been busy trying to go back to school. I see I have missed much and have a lot of reading to do.
Keep up the Great Work.

This picture was from a Mexican Night at Senor Frogs...I didn't save the date in the title and I've tried to find it again with no luck...but it seems like it may have been summer 2008?  I'm not sure at this point.   

No idea if this is the lucky gal or not...but iirc it's the only fairly recent picture I've seen of Satish with a girl, other than that Angelina that owned the place that Deepak used to work at. 

http://www.coolaruba.com

OOOPS, that should be here: )first cup of coffee, sorry)

Keep up the Great Work.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #803 on: September 10, 2010, 07:52:15 AM »

http://www.timesoftheinternet.com/147651.html

Joran Van Der Sloot Has Prison romance

LOS ANGELES, CA., Aug.30 (TOTI) --

Joran Van Der Sloot, the infamous accused killer who is spending time at the Miguel Castro Castro prison in Lima, Peru has begun a relationship with a 'mystery woman' says National Enquirer.

"She's a white foreigner with short blonde hair who speaks English and Spanish fluently," said a source. "Guards as well as prisoners refer to her 'the Dutchman's gringa.'"

Further confirming the story, Joran van der Sloot,23, has called her 'my girlfriend' during conversations he's had with Hugo Trujillo Ospana, the Columbian assassin known as 'The Clown.' Ospana shares the same cell block with Joran.

The only good news seems to be that van der Sloot and the visitor have not been able to get intimate up to this point.

According to sources, the woman was paid $100 a week by Joran van der Sloot's mother to bring him supplies to prison. Instead, romance apparently blossomed as well.

Copyright 2007-2010 by Times of the Internet. All Rights Reserved.

Published: Monday 30th of August 2010 01:10:20 PM
Hmmm, did Julia cut her hair?

MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #804 on: September 10, 2010, 07:57:06 AM »

I am curious as to who Satish's bride is.
Did he ever finish school ?
What does he do for a living ? 
Lie.

MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #805 on: September 10, 2010, 08:03:10 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_77362.php

Google translation:

Still dark faces Aruba Logo
August 30, 2010, 14:14 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article 
Print this article 

ORANGE CITY - The campaign for the new logo to promote Aruba adapted. Dark figure now faces between the white and colored people on banners that hang over the island. After the launch of the campaign there was a lot going on protest at the lack of dark people on the campaign posters. This weekend, was suddenly replaced a number of posters for banners with dark Arubans, including the famous cyclist cross Shanayah Howell. The occupants of those posters were already shooting for that campaign. For some reason, they were not initially 'chose' to the banners along the tourist routes to shine. Now why this is the case, the editors could not figure out this morning. 

I like this one better  Monkey Devil!

It really should be this flag, because that is what I see when I think of Aruba.

MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #806 on: September 10, 2010, 10:03:59 AM »

I don't know what this site is but they have an article on Joran. Video at site

http://chathousenews.blogspot.com/2010/09/joran-van-der-sloot-is-teaching-english.html

Joran van der Sloot is teaching English

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/7557324/__Joran_geeft_Engelse_les__.html (Translated via Google translate)

Joran is teaching English
by John van den Heuvel and Bert Houses
LIMA - Joran van der Sloot is teaching English to the keepers of the Castro Castro prison in Lima. The Dutchman accused of two murders has now found his niche in the notorious prison in Peru and receives the guards in his cell to teach.

See Video at: http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/7557324/__Joran_geeft_Engelse_les__.html

John van den Heuvel talks Joran

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO John van den Heuvel Lima Joran van der Sloot said. See Video

Telegraph crime reporter John van den Heuvel Castro Castro prison in visiting Joran van der Sloot.Joran is so soon, possibly next week, between the ordinary prisoners placed in a special department for foreign prisoners.
This newspaper was doing research last week in Peru, among other things resulted in an exclusive interview with Van der Sloot in his cell, which appears Monday in The Associated Press.
Although Joran now resides in a high-security wing, for fear of actions by fellow inmates, he says not to fear for his life.
He asked whether he could be placed on the section of a Colombian hit man, with whom he previously shared his cell.
The first images of the large-Joran interview Monday to see the first broadcast of the TV show 'rush hour' of WNL. RTL 4 transmit the entire interview Monday.
In The Telegraph on Saturdaythe first part of the revealing report from Lima.

I think I'm going to throw up!  Now Joran has taken the role of "TEACHER" for the prison guards.

Will the craziness ever end!   

I had a neighbor when I lived in Florida that was well educated and seemed like the nicest guy,
but his plane was shot down in Columbia, packed full of cocaine.  He survived and was put in
a Columbian prison.
We heard news that he was doing well and was teaching English to the Columbian guards.
Two months later we got news that he had been killed by those same guards.

Couldn't help but be reminded of Michael when I heard of Joran "teaching"
This sentence, "Telegraph crime reporter John van den Heuvel Castro Castro prison in visiting Joran van der Sloot.Joran is so soon, possibly next week, between the ordinary prisoners placed in a special department for foreign prisoners.", makes me wonder where he will be placed and how safe it won't be for him. After all, He killed a well liked Peruvians daughter.

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: September 10, 2010, 11:24:21 AM »

]
Hi monkeys,

Haven't been posting but still read to keep up.  This is OT, but a story that's fun for me.

Anyone remember Seisma Oil that relocated from Boca Raton, FL to ROOBA and became associated with Permian Asset Mgmt. (Lincoln Gomez)?

U.S. SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Litigation Release 21562 / June 18, 2010
Securities and Exchange Commission v. Seisma Oil Research, LLC (a/k/a Seisma Energy Research, LLC), Seisma Energy Research, AVV (a/k/a Seisma Oil Research, AVV), Permian Asset Management, AVV and Justin Solomon, Civil Action No. 5:10-CV-95 (NDTX)(June 16, 2010)
SEC Charges Fraud in International Sale of Texas Oil and Gas Investments

On June 16, 2010, the Securities and Exchange Commission filed suit in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas, Lubbock Division, alleging that Justin Solomon of Deerfield Beach, Florida, and three affiliated companies fraudulently sold investments in Texas oil and gas projects to overseas investors. The defendants have offered to consent to a preliminary injunction against further fraudulent sales, the repatriation of any remaining investor assets, and other relief.

According to the Commission's complaint, since 2007, three companies Solomon controls — Seisma Oil Research, LLC of Boca Raton, Florida and two Aruban affiliates, Seisma Energy Research, AVV and Permian Asset Management, AVV (collectively, "Seisma") — have used high-pressure sales tactics to raise at least $25 million from more than 400 non-U.S. investors through the offer of units in six joint ventures, of which Seisma is the managing venturer. The ventures were supposed to purchase undivided working interest in oil and gas projects owned and operated by two unrelated Texas companies. According to the complaint, however, Seisma never acquired any working interest for two of the six ventures and has expended only $9.5 million of the funds raised toward acquiring interests on behalf of the ventures. The complaint also alleges that Seisma misrepresented or omitted material facts about the profitability and prospects of the oil and gas opportunities.

The Commission's complaint alleges that Seisma and Solomon violated Section 17(a) of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 10(b) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and Rule 10b-5 thereunder. The Commission's complaint seeks permanent injunctive relief, civil penalties and disgorgement of the proceeds of the fraud, as well as the agreed preliminary injunction, repatriation of all investor funds, an accounting and orders preserving documents.

The Commission acknowledges the assistance of the Financial Services Authority of the United Kingdom; the City of London Police; the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority of Germany; the Ontario Securities Commission; the Nova Scotia Securities Commission; and the Florida Office of Financial Regulation, Division of Securities.

http://www.sec.gov/litigation/litreleases/2010/lr21562.htm   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: September 10, 2010, 11:27:04 AM »

Satish marries?

In my finite comprehension ... when my faith is lacking ... it somehow it feels so wrong that Satish is afforded the special milestones of life when I consider that he was a participant in denying Natalee her turning points.  It does not seem right that life has moved on for Satish while Natalee parents remain in a perpetual H--- of not knowing ... a perpetual H--- that Satish has the ability of releasing them as well as redeeming himself in the process.

Janet

+++++++

Isaiah 55:8-9

"My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways,' says the Lord.
'For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts."

DADDY'S LITTLE GIRL

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 1:
I watched as she received her high school diploma, and I took pictures of her at her graduation ceremony.  I planned to be there when she graduated from college and then medical school.  My pride would have enveloped us both.  I had long imagined the day when I would see my Natalee in her beautiful white wedding grown.  We would meet in the back of the church for her last moment as "daddy's little girl" and, as she encircled my arm with hers, I would lean down and whisper the words that all fathers must say to their daughters on that very special day, "I love you."  I would walk her down the aisle and proudly offer her hand to her fiance, and I would return to my seat knowing that my girl had accomplished all that a father could desire.  At that moment, it would be clear that the first tier of her life with me had come to an end and that the man she would now look to for approval and love would be her husband.  But she would always be my little Natalee ... always.

IT IS NOT EASY!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Page 219:
In each city I have the privilege to speak to several high schools, churches, or law enforcement and civic groups.  This translates to thousands of youths and adults.  Delivering this safety mesage is my triumph over devastation.  If gives me great joy and is tremendously rewarding work.  I think that I can bear the pain of losing Natalee if it means that I can prevent another family from going through our tragic experience.  If even just one young person in tens of thousands is saved, then it's well worth it.

I ask young people to make a conscious decision to stay safe.  They have to make the choice.  And I'm not asking them do anything more than I ask myself.  I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.  And I know it's not easy for young people to think about choosing not to get into a situation in which they can't defend themselves.  But we all have to make hard choices.  Every day.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #809 on: September 10, 2010, 11:37:08 AM »

Maybe it's just me but visually I think about Joran trying to squat over that little hole to poop and there is no way you can hit it and get it all in in one shot. And there doesn't look to be any sort of flush on that hole which means ----- images of poop having to be swept into that hole with one's finger come to mind.

Now, carpe - don't you do it - don't you do it. I know you're a visual kinda person.

ribbit

I hope a RAT bites him in the ass, that I would pay to see 

You guys are on a roll to make my morning!!     Don't forget the SMELL that comes "wafting" from that open hole!! (the one in the floor, not Joran's. Well, he has had his buddy a while you know..........)   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #810 on: September 10, 2010, 11:40:41 AM »

I am curious as to who Satish's bride is.
Did he ever finish school ?
What does he do for a living ? 
Lie.

I don't know how much "Physician Dreaming" pays, but his Mom thinks he's good at it!...........   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: September 10, 2010, 02:11:19 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/corte-mainmenu-29/21867-meneer-di-scol-deteni-pa-inmoralidad.html

Papiamentu translation:

sir by scol deteni before inmoralidad

friday, 10 september 2010 09:20

the conocido locutor by radio, dj by miniteca “ice on fire” y docente at one scol basico, esta vick geerman (di 39 aña) is deteni under acusacion by owing to comete one acto inmoral cu one student by scol basico. the caso here have some week andando come to anend. the victima even owing to talk at radio the time yonder before count ; con the docente owing to dun’e kiss in mouth at scol, etc. mature is cu the departamento by jzp by police owing to conduci one investigacion riguroso y awo owing to dicidi cu, before good by the investigacion, before detene the sospechoso principal. vick geerman is one personalidad by radio, is one man casa, cu child y cu is trahando before skoa dunando lesson at scol basico for by year 2003 come to anend. have to say cu after cu the alumna owing to count ; her parents, owing to entrega one complaint at scol y directiva by scol owing to dicidi by retira the docente at once. after owing to follow one denuncia oficial at police cu owing to conduci at her detencion at present. today vick geerman will wordo present fast judge comisario before dicidi cu if her detencion is remain prolonga or not.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: September 10, 2010, 02:25:50 PM »

http://www.paragoulddailypress.com/articles/2010/09/10/sports/doc4c899c01b81f2204836313.txt

Fifty teams raise $50k for AMMC Foundation

Arkansas Methodist Medical Center Foundation director Shane Carter (left) holds a check for $50,000 along with (from left) Renal Care representatives Nate Miller, Leslie Boney and Melanie Stacy and AMMC president Ron Rooney. The check represents the amount of money raised for the Foundation during Thursday’s AMMC Foundation Golf Classic at Paragould Country Club. Chad Miller/Daily Press 

Local golfers brave the rain for a good cause
By Chad Miller
cmiller@paragoulddailypress.com

Published: Friday, September 10, 2010 12:12 PM CDT

This year was a special year for the Arkansas Methodist Medical Center Foundation Golf Classic at Paragould Country Club. Foundation director Shane Carter said although it was the 16th year for the tournament, this year’s tournament was part of the hospital’s 60th anniversary.

Carter said the golf tournament is the largest annual fund-raiser for the Foundation and this year was no exception as more than 50 teams participated in Thursday’s tournament and raised more than $50,000 for the Foundation.

“We’ve had great participation,” Carter said. “Many of our golfers have (played in the tournament) for many years. They enjoy coming out and not only having a good time on the course, but they believe in our Foundation’s mission and help us with many of the projects we sponsor throughout the year.”

Carter said the money raised gets spent on several things throughout the year, including the purchase of hospital equipment, various scholarships and several projects the foundation sponsors. He said the hospital goes through an “equipment grant cycle” where various department heads apply for grants to purchase equipment and some of the money raised during Thursday’s tournament will help toward those purchases.

“We have various things come up throughout the year that the Foundation supports in order to advance healthcare within our community and the overall area that we serve,” Carter said. “When you look at our hospital as a whole, the money is divided up into grants to various departments. Our managers request funds for certain projects throughout the year.”

Carter said the money raised during last year’s tournament went toward the purchase of health fair equipment as well as educational products that are used in the hospital for patients.

“We sponsor health fairs every month,” he said. “It is common for us to be in many industries and school districts. A lot of different groups have us sponsor health fairs and that’s where a lot of our money went last year. We’re going to be looking forward to those projects again this year where we can improve the health and wellness of this area.”

Carter said despite tough economic times, this year’s total was comparable to totals from previous years. He said even Thursday’s soggy weather conditions could not keep the tournament from having a good turnout.

“We were a little concerned about the weather (Thursday) morning, but (the weather) has been very pleasant,” Carter said. “The country club looks beautiful. Overall, this tournament is a lot of fun and people from all over look forward to this tournament.”

Carter said the foundation’s next big fundraiser is slated for Oct. 2. He said the foundation is helping to sponsor an event called “Celebrating the Spirit of Women” which will include guest speaker Beth Holloway. Holloway is the mother of Natalie Holloway who was abducted in Aruba more than five years ago and is still missing.

“She (Beth Holloway) will be here telling a powerful message of how she has gone from victim to victor,” Carter said. “She will be giving tips on how people can improve their own lives.”

Carter said funds raised during this event will go toward renovating the women’s services department at AMMC.

Copyright © 2010 - Paragould Daily Press

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: September 10, 2010, 02:28:22 PM »

http://www.paragoulddailypress.com/articles/2010/09/10/local_news/doc4c898fcef291a340055360.txt

Beth Holloway to speak at 'Spirit of Women' event

AMMC Women’s Council welcomes mother of missing teenager
Published: Friday, September 10, 2010 12:12 PM CDT
Wendy Miller

The 2005 disappearance of Natalee Holloway while on a graduation trip in Aruba has made numerous international headlines over the years with Natalee’s mother, Beth, leading the way in desperate attempts to find out what happened to her daughter.

Beth will tell her story, “Victim to Victor” at the AMMC’s Women’s Council’s first “Spirit of Women” event at 6 p.m. Oct. 2.

“This is a mother who found a way to cope with a devastating event that changed her life forever. She found her voice in her message ‘Victim to Victor’. Ms. Holloway wants to help others find the strength within to face life’s cruel twists,” Lois Rooney, AMMC Women’s Council president, said. “We all need role models and heroes to help us in our own devastating times. Ours may not be the same story as Beth Holloway’s, but the positive words of hope and perseverance she will share with us might just be the best medicine for our souls — the best lesson we could learn to help us fight our own despair.”

Beth will also be available for a book signing of her book, “Loving Natalee,”  a New York Times best-seller, after the presentation.

“I am thrilled to have Beth Holloway as our guest speaker at our very first ‘Spirit of Women’ event,” Rooney said. “As a mother, I felt her pain while I watched Natalee Holloway’s story unfold. Now I will get to meet Beth in person and tell her that I care — to let her know that I am still praying for her nightmare to be over. I feel honored that Beth accepted our invitation.”

Director of the AMMC Foundation Shane Carter said when he began looking for someone with a powerful story who would be recognizable and help the audience to improve their lives, Beth appeared to be a perfect match.

“I talked with Beth last week and she is excited to be returning to Northeast Arkansas.” Carter said. “Being a graduate of Arkansas State University, Beth has many ties to this area. She looks forward to visiting with those who attend this one-of-a-kind evening.”

Also at this event, Mary Esther Herget will be presented with the first Celebrating the Spirit of Women award. Herget will be honored for her extensive volunteerism and dedication to enriching the lives of women, children and families, according to an AMMC news release.

Books for Beth to sign must be ordered prior to the event and both men and women are invited to attend. Tickets for the event are $50 and can be purchased by calling (870) 239-7077, but a limited number are available. All proceeds will benefit renovations to AMMC Women’s Services Department.

The event will be at the Paragould Community Center, 3403 Linwood Drive, and dinner will be catered by Ellington’s.

Copyright © 2010 - Paragould Daily Press

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: September 10, 2010, 02:40:47 PM »

TM  

Removed duplicate 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: September 10, 2010, 03:41:50 PM »

TONIGHT ON DATELINE:

http://insidedateline.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2010/09/07/5064231-van-der-sloot-speaks-out-from-behind-bars

Van Der Sloot speaks out from behind bars

In an American primetime exclusive, the chief suspect in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, Joran Van der Sloot, is speaking out for the first time since his arrest three months ago in Peru for the murder of a young Peruvian woman, Stephany Flores. In the interview, licensed by NBC News, Van der Sloot admits to feelings of guilt, makes some startling admissions and shares some new details about the alleged crimes against him and his relationship with the Holloways.

"Joran Van der Sloot: Behind Bars," reported on by Chris Hansen, will air this Friday, Sept. 10 (10:00-11:00 PM/ET) on "Dateline." For the report, Hansen retraces Van der Sloot's jet-setting odyssey across four continents with exclusive details and photos, and interviews the veteran Dutch crime reporter John van den Heuvel who conducted the interview with him last week at Lima's Miguel Castro-Castro prison. Heuvel will also appear on TODAY, Wednesday, Sept. 8 (7:00 AM/ET).

Jonathan45
Scared Monkey

« Reply #816 on: September 10, 2010, 04:19:03 PM »

I do understand Beth Holloway paying Joran hoping to bring Natalee home.
Joran made up a new story. For me interesting because for the first time he involved Dead Daddy P. very deeply into the committed crime. That's why Anita refuses to visit her eldest son in jail. I do understand that too.
What I was wondering about is the big amount of money, 250.000 dollars in the extortion case.
Enough money to bring again some cadaverdogs to Aruba to search on spots that never have been searched before. Specific spots close to the VDSresidence. As you all know,  for me Jorans appartment is the real crimescene.

Isn't Justice for Natalee the main objective in this unsolved case.
I think that finding her remains will solve almost everything we want since May 2005.
Her remains could be found. No doubt about that.
And if the burial spot of Natalee will be found Joran will also be on trial in the Netherlands or Aruba.

Beth Holloway has the answer I guess.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #817 on: September 10, 2010, 04:52:36 PM »

TONIGHT ON DATELINE:

http://insidedateline.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2010/09/07/5064231-van-der-sloot-speaks-out-from-behind-bars

Van Der Sloot speaks out from behind bars

In an American primetime exclusive, the chief suspect in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, Joran Van der Sloot, is speaking out for the first time since his arrest three months ago in Peru for the murder of a young Peruvian woman, Stephany Flores. In the interview, licensed by NBC News, Van der Sloot admits to feelings of guilt, makes some startling admissions and shares some new details about the alleged crimes against him and his relationship with the Holloways.

"Joran Van der Sloot: Behind Bars," reported on by Chris Hansen, will air this Friday, Sept. 10 (10:00-11:00 PM/ET) on "Dateline." For the report, Hansen retraces Van der Sloot's jet-setting odyssey across four continents with exclusive details and photos, and interviews the veteran Dutch crime reporter John van den Heuvel who conducted the interview with him last week at Lima's Miguel Castro-Castro prison. Heuvel will also appear on TODAY, Wednesday, Sept. 8 (7:00 AM/ET).

I think that is going to air an hour earlier tonight, but I get confused about times.

I think it is on from 9-11 PM Eastern time;  and 8-10 PM Central. 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #818 on: September 10, 2010, 04:58:37 PM »

Joran made up a new story. For me interesting because for the first time he involved Dead Daddy P. very deeply into the committed crime. That's why Anita refuses to visit her eldest son in jail. I do understand that too.
What I was wondering about is the big amount of money, 250.000 dollars in the extortion case.
Enough money to bring again some cadaverdogs to Aruba to search on spots that never have been searched before. Specific spots close to the VDSresidence. As you all know,  for me Jorans appartment is the real crimescene.

I think that finding her remains will solve almost everything we want since May 2005.
And if the burial spot of Natalee will be found Joran will also be on trial in the Netherlands or Aruba.

I think Natalee was already found ---- in the cage. Aruba knows where she is now. -JMO

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: September 10, 2010, 05:00:01 PM »

I believe Paulus was mentioned paying off a few cops in the Greta, "I sold her" story.  He also was mentioned as bringing him a cell phone in the Peter R. video.

Joran was going to have to give a verifiable location before the $250,000 was paid.  They knew that wasn't going to happen.

I don't believe anything Anita says. For all I know, she could have a condo in Peru. You do not start a donation site, if you are angry at the recipient.

What answer does Beth have??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.