March 28, 2024, 06:30:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #845 8/29/2010 - 9/12/2010  (Read 240495 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #840 on: September 10, 2010, 07:59:15 PM »

I feel bad that his trust was broken by that group of people at flipthebird to integrity.
Anyways it hurts all of us when trust is broken by insiders that attempt to confide for purpose of investigation.

John gets zero respect from me no matter what ..He was and is only after money. He was paid a ransom to do the search in the first place.
NO! The TRUST was broken by Kyle when he LIED about informing Beth and Dave of his findings. At first, Kyle was 100% behind doing the RIGHT thing. He then fell into the deceit of John Silvetti. The Freebirds honored his TRUST up until Kyle quit doing the honorable, moral thing. I forgive you if you don't know the WHOLE story -- but I think you are WAY off base.

I should proofread.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: September 10, 2010, 07:59:54 PM »

I guess I am way off base..
I was never a freebird to see it happen.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: September 10, 2010, 08:16:12 PM »

I feel bad that his trust was broken by that group of people at flipthebird to integrity.
Anyways it hurts all of us when trust is broken by insiders that attempt to confide for purpose of investigation.

John gets zero respect from me no matter what ..He was and is only after money. He was paid a ransom to do the search in the first place.

The Natalee's Freebirds never agreed to sit on information that revealed a furthering of the Aruban cover-up agenda ... a cover-up agenda that has prevented justice from prevailing since the getgo.

From the getgo ... the understanding was that Kyle desired that the Persistence deception was exposed but ... required the assistance of the Natalee's Freebirds regarding the presentation.

However ... when Kyle backtracked on his original honorable intentions ....

Janet

++++++

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  My intentions here at this forum weren't to just spew out all that I know. My intentions were to get a few trusted close people informed, armed, and organized. Then, once organized get a hold of Beth and present things in a controlled private and safe manner. THEN come up with a plan to procede that is well thought-out.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: September 10, 2010, 08:21:10 PM »

klassend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #787 12/24/08 -
« Reply #411 on: December 30, 2008, 06:53:44 PM »

Sent to me by Natalee's Freebirds:

Please feel free (if you'd like) to post this at your board.

During the journey of the Persistence to Aruba, Kyle reached out and emailed with us.  During that time, one of the questions posed to him was regarding protocol if/when Natalee's remains were found.

Kyle's response was that he was unsure, but felt that would be settled before the search began.

The cautions were given to him about the lack of integrity on the part of Aruba's law enforcement, prosecutor's office, and its judiciary.

Contact with Kyle continued throughout the duration of the search by the Persistence.

Once back home, Kyle asked us for our help.  He was very concerned about the activities that transpired during their search - specifically surrounding the find of the fishing cage and its contents.  Kyle wanted our help in presenting this information in a factual way, to then be given to Natalee's family. 

This was March 18, 2008.  At that time, Kyle assured us he had just recently sent the images from the Dec 30th and Jan 7th dives to the FBI, but had never received a response from them.

We later found that to be false.

Also at that time, Beth's brother saw the images Kyle had shared with us - but none of the detail he shared later.

We compiled the images Kyle presented us, along with his opinions and the facts surrounding the sequence of events regarding that fishing cage.  Kyle stated he would be getting in touch with Beth Holloway.

We later found out that never happened.

At this time, Kyle shared with us the broadcast networks he had approached in February, in an attempt to sell these images to the highest bidder.

This didn't concern us greatly at that time - as we were under the impression US law enforcement and Natalee's family had already been made aware of their find.

Approximately May 2008 Kyle began dodging questions for details (we had asked for names of Aruban police and divers to be included in our documentation of these events), hedging on moving forward with this, and then he completely disappeared from our board.

During that time, we learned Kyle had never contacted Beth, or Dave, or the FBI with this information.

We put our original plan into motion - that of presenting this information in a clear and concise manner, and we sent it to Beth Holloway.

Beth was disturbed, needed time to digest the information, and wanted to share it with someone she trusts.

When Tim Miller was returning to Aruba this past fall, Beth gave us permission to release this information publicly.

At that point, we gave it to John Kelly, Carmen Adams with the FBI, and got it ready for public consumption.

The next step was to publish this information at our blog.

One of our members felt we were betraying Kyle in doing so, contacted him, and he re-surfaced at our site with threats of litigation against us - stating this was his "intellectual property" and we could not use it.

That of course concerned us greatly - as none of us could afford to be sued.

He also stated at that time, Luis Shaefer had just recently sold the rights of the video of these images to a broadcast company for the purposes of a documentary.

We contacted legal counsel and were advised to keep our distance from any Persistence crew member, in the face of potential obstruction/accessory charges.

At this point, one of our members decided to brace for the possibility of civil litigation, resigned from our membership to protect it from same, and posted what he knows to be factual at SM.

Kyle did tell us human remains were found in that fish cage.

Kyle did tell us about John Silvetti's intent to open an office on the island of Aruba, to enable him ease in conducting business in South America, and Aruba.

Kyle also told us of John's absolute refusal to give that fish cage and its contents any credence - before even it was inspected on Jan 7th.

Kyle told us in no uncertain terms that Tim Miller and Dateline were abruptly removed from the Persistence on Dec 30, resulting in only Persistence crew being aboard between that date and the Jan 7 dive of the Arubans.

Nothing that was posted at SM by kermit was incorrect, out of context, or in any way false.

Regards,

Former Natalee's Freebirds Administrator

Natalee and her family deserve justice - and we will not let up until they have it!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4269.msg603349#msg603349

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: September 10, 2010, 08:52:02 PM »

Who was the broadcast company ?
Did Silvetti ever open up an office in Aruba ?
Did Silvetti ever map oceans for Venezuela ?
Did Silvetti ever map ocean for Aruba ?

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #845 on: September 10, 2010, 08:59:19 PM »

Who sent you with those questions, Edward?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: September 10, 2010, 09:02:16 PM »

Dateline is starting...Hi Monkeys

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: September 10, 2010, 09:02:54 PM »

Are you being prompted behind the scenes Edward?

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: September 10, 2010, 09:03:54 PM »

pb

Thanks pinkbanana.

Janet

_____

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: September 10, 2010, 09:06:37 PM »

pb

Thanks pinkbanana.

Janet

Welcome TM....they are covering another story first.

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #850 on: September 10, 2010, 09:08:11 PM »

I guess I am way off base..
I was never a freebird to see it happen.

I wasn't a Freebird either, but I certainly heard their side of the story. They DOCUMENTED exactly what Kyle told them and showed how Kyle BETRAYED Beth and Dave. They were true to Kyle's confidentiality until he left them no choice but to expose the Persistence coverup.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: September 10, 2010, 09:08:58 PM »

No not at all..

I was just reading what you posted and was wondering if any of these things transpired over the time.

Persistance was brought to Aruba by Dave not Beth. Dave used lots of donation money to float that boat. He alone should own anything produced by the Persistance crew in my humble opinion.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: September 10, 2010, 09:09:48 PM »

Janet

No not at all..

I was just reading what you posted and was wondering if any of these things transpired over the time.

Persistance was brought to Aruba by Dave not Beth. Dave used lots of donation money to float that boat. He alone should own anything produced by the Persistance crew in my humble opinion.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: September 10, 2010, 09:21:42 PM »

Janet

No not at all..

Dave helped arrange it - yes. The point is Dave did NOT get to "own" anything -- they kept things from him. We ALL are owed the truth -- especially Dave, AND Beth and any who donated money and/or time and resources to this case.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: September 10, 2010, 09:30:06 PM »

1 million dollars was spent on Persistence.
That money was donation money.. to be used to find Natalee.
Everybody on that boat was paid wages. Kyle was paid wages. The boat Runs on Money.

I told Dave at BFN in chat that the enemy would try to bleed him out of money.
Apparently they did.

Getting Tim off the boat was at Dave's request to go to Nicaragua and interview Marcos.
Many official witness to Marcos and he was filmed by Dateline..
Emails and phone calls went on for a few months if I remember correct between Dave and Marcos.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: September 10, 2010, 09:38:28 PM »

Seems to me that DateLine was the major contributor of $$

They would most likely have rights to interviews and footage for a factual historic film production.

John did not have the rights to sell anything. He was paid.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: September 10, 2010, 09:40:34 PM »

1 million dollars was spent on Persistence.
That money was donation money.. to be used to find Natalee.
Everybody on that boat was paid wages. Kyle was paid wages. The boat Runs on Money.

I told Dave at BFN in chat that the enemy would try to bleed him out of money.
Apparently they did.

Getting Tim off the boat was at Dave's request to go to Nicaragua and interview Marcos.
Many official witness to Marcos and he was filmed by Dateline..
Emails and phone calls went on for a few months if I remember correct between Dave and Marcos.

A LIABILITY

Kyle Kingman:
  After the Dec 30th dive John [Silvetti] didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability. I don't know what that exactly means, but Tim wasn't hurting anything except releasing the statements to the press and Holloways that we found Natalee.

Kyle Kingman: He (Tim Miller) stepped off on or about the 1st of Jan to follow up on the false lead in Costa Rica IIRC.

AN INCREDIBLY CRUEL HOAX

The search for Natalee Holloway

TRANSCRIPT
By Chris Hansen
Correspondent
NBC News
updated 5:20 p.m. PT, Fri., Feb. 22, 2008

This bizarre story originated in the central American nation of Nicaragua.

It happened last month, when Natalee’s father Dave received a message from a man who called himself Marcos. He said he had important information about where they could find Natalee's body.

Dave Holloway: He said, "I’d done some wrongs in my past," and he said, "This is my way of making all of my wrongs and all of my sins and doing something right."

Dave was skeptical, but the phone and e-mail messages continued.

In them was a wild tale involving drug runners who said that on the night Natalee disappeared someone had paid them to take her body and dump it at sea.

They agreed but instead they took her remains with them to Nicaragua and hid them on a remote strip of the Atlantic coast.

Dave Holloway: It was a little bit far-fetched for me.

Chris Hansen: What did he want in return?

Dave Holloway: He told us he didn't want anything. And that is what part I started believing in this guy. I said we've got a reward out here.

In January, Dave Holloway asked Tim Miller to head to Nicaragua to arrange for a meeting...and to Miller's surprise, Marcos showed up.

Marcos: I didn't live an, um, exemplary life. I did a lot of wrong things and maybe this is just one way of trying to even up the, the score a little bit.

Marcos wouldn't allow his face to appear on camera, but he agreed to talk to Miller and even officials from the US embassy.

Chris Hansen: And what was the person from the embassy's take?

Tim Miller: The person from the embassy said, "You know what? I think we may have something here."

Together, Miller and Marcos came up with a plan: Marcos would take a GPS receiver to the location and leave it there. Miller, accompanied by local officials would follow the signal to the location and begin to dig.

The next morning Miller's phone rang. It was Marcos. The search, he said, had been a success. But there had been a change in plans. He had the body and would bring it to them in Managua.

Marcos: Tonight before the sun is up, we will be in Managua.

Tim Miller: He says that she was wrapped in a blanket and her body fell apart. He said, "but we had to put her in two ice chests." And he actually said, "call Mr. Holloway right now and tell him I’ve got Natalee."

Chris Hansen: So what do you do?

Tim Miller: I did not call Dave Holloway to say I have the body.

Chris Hansen: You've been down that road before.

Tim Miller: I’ve been down that road before.

Chris Hansen: Did you believe him?

Tim Miller: This time, I believed him.

But after waiting all night for Marcos to appear at the arranged location -- nothing.

Marcos never appeared again and Tim Miller and Dave Holloway are convinced Marcos pulled off an incredibly cruel hoax

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/5/

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: September 10, 2010, 09:42:06 PM »

Edward - I'm really surprised at your rudeness.  I have the utmost respect for members of Freebirds.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: September 10, 2010, 09:45:43 PM »

SILVETTI AND RICHARDSON

Kyle Kingman:
  I hadn't slept in 48 hours. I crashed for a few hours rest and by the time I got up Dateline and Tim Miller had left the boat. That is when John [Silvetti] assumed full control over the remainder of the project and had us searching in the deepest portions of our search area which coincided with Richardson's remarks. Richardson told us after the Jan-7th dive to keep searching in deep water.

_____

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #859 on: September 10, 2010, 09:50:56 PM »

Seems to me that DateLine was the major contributor of $$

They would most likely have rights to interviews and footage for a factual historic film production.

John did not have the rights to sell anything. He was paid.
Actually, the search was supposed to be funded by Louis Schaefer and John Silvetti under a pure "humanitarian" gesture. Dateline did pay to document the trip. Whether they paid this money directly to Schaefer and Silvetti or Dave or someone else is up for debate. My opinion -- Schaefer and Silvetti used the trip as a tax-free excuse to map the ocean floor for personal gain.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.