March 28, 2024, 07:52:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #845 8/29/2010 - 9/12/2010  (Read 240551 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: September 11, 2010, 10:22:25 PM »

Supposedly Joran had dual passports. I think he had to leave his passport at the hostel -- he still should have had one.

I think he had two passports, but don't you have to leave on the same one you entered on?
You have to have an entry stamp into the country.

I thought that might be why he had the taxi drivers get him across borders.  IDK

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #941 on: September 11, 2010, 10:26:52 PM »

Supposedly Joran had dual passports. I think he had to leave his passport at the hostel -- he still should have had one.

Legally?  I don't see how he could.  

Dual, as in from two different countries?

Unless one of his parents were born in another country, or he was married at some point that we don't know about...I don't see how that could be.

Or two Dutch passports?  But I wouldn't think that would be legal either.
I never said "Legally"!  Monkey Devil!

Well...he did have connections for getting passports for those girls he was recruiting for dancers sex slaves in Thailand!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: September 11, 2010, 10:33:12 PM »

SHE NEVER CAME BACK!

Loving Natalee – Beth Holloway

Page 51:
  As we stand there in the wee hours of Tuesday morning, May 31, 2005, waiting to get a search warrant that is never obtained, the two who were last seen with Natalee offer to us where they dropped her off early yesterday morning.  For the last time we drive back to the Holiday Inn, where Joran and Deepak demonstrate with great detail where they took Natalee, and how she stumbled and bumped her head getting out of the car, describing her over and over as “so drunk.”

Joran and Deepak then show me exactly where they dropped Natalee off in front of the hotel entrance, speading their arms in illustration of the area, which is right outside the front entrance of the Holiday Inn lobby.

Page 97:  The black and white footage plays. The video is grainy, but clearly shows the lobby entrance of the Holiday Inn.  I ask them to rewind I and play it again.

Natalee never appears at the hotel where Joran and Deepak so elaborately demonstrated they left her.  She never came back.  She never got out of that car and stumbled and bumped her head like they told me.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: September 11, 2010, 10:36:40 PM »

I think he had two passports, but don't you have to leave on the same one you entered on?
You have to have an entry stamp into the country.

I thought that might be why he had the taxi drivers get him across borders.  IDK

I agree.  And there's no way (I hope to goodness anyway), if he had two...that this would have gone unnoticed at ANY airport...in Peru OR Chile IMO.

To have gone into Chile LEGALLY, it seems to me he would have had to present the passport with the stamp from when he entered Peru, so his exit could be documented as well.

JMO

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: September 11, 2010, 10:39:15 PM »

Unless one of his parents were born in another country, or he was married at some point that we don't know about...I don't see how that could be.

Well...he did have connections for getting passports for those girls he was recruiting for dancers sex slaves in Thailand!  

....and he had Jean Akers.   Weren't Visas and Passports her speciality in Cambodia?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: September 11, 2010, 10:44:15 PM »

Makes me wonder if he was trying to get to Anita's cousin in Santiago for a little help with that passport issue?  

We never found out where he supposedly spent the night (hotel?), or where he got rid of some things...  

Someone who might have been willing to help might have changed their mind rather quickly when they found out an innocent girl had been found dead in his hotel room in Lima, and Interpol was on his trail?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: September 11, 2010, 11:07:22 PM »

....and he had Jean Akers.   Weren't Visas and Passports her speciality in Cambodia?

She may have called in a favor for him if he claimed he lost his passport or something, but I would think it would have to be issued through the Dutch Consulate.  

Surely she wouldn't have been gullible enough to risk her career helping him get those girls out of Thailand and into Holland...anybody should have seen that for what it was.

JMO

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: September 11, 2010, 11:11:15 PM »

But then again...she should have seen the coverup in Aruba for what it was too!  

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: September 12, 2010, 12:02:50 AM »

I just meant helping Joran get a passport for himself from another country.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: September 12, 2010, 12:18:50 AM »

Saw this posted at RU 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #950 on: September 12, 2010, 12:27:12 AM »

Saw this posted at RU 

I saw it too....mighty cute!

I loved what Resigned said about the three judge panel in Peru.
They are flying in a fourth judge from Curacao to avoid any suspicion of favoritism.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: September 12, 2010, 12:28:00 AM »

Saw this posted at RU 

They are flying in a fourth judge from Curacao to avoid any suspicion of favoritism.

OMG I missed that somehow, lol 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: September 12, 2010, 12:44:53 AM »

Saw this posted at RU 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: September 12, 2010, 10:06:00 AM »

Gangs at the movie theaters....NICE 

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=4501&offId=0&offDate=2010-9

PELEA DI GANG BANDA DI CINEMAS, TUR A PLAMA FOR DI OTRO Y DEN DIFERENTE DIRECCION

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: September 12, 2010, 10:14:21 AM »

MR & MRS ARUBA - BODY BUILDING CONTEST (or so it appears).  Looks to me like Aline is trying out.  Lots of photos at the link below:

http://www.24ora.com/deporte-mainmenu-7/21927-pisamento-di-atletanan-pa-e-competencia-mr-y-mrs-aruba.html

Pisamento di atletanan pa e competencia Mr. y mrs. Aruba

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: September 12, 2010, 10:20:23 AM »

Saw this posted at RU 

OMG I missed that somehow, lol 

THE CLOAK OF COVER

Page 182
- September 1 Helen calls to say the court is asking for DNA from the Kalpoes and Joran van der Sloot and that their attorneys are fighting this.  She also says the suspects are pointing the finger at one another.

Page 183 - Helen is very positive. "It looks good that they will remain in custody." she says.  Then about three hours after she tells me this encouraging news, a devastating call comes from an AP reporter.

"Paulus van der Sloot and his attorney are bragging to everyone that all three suspects are getting out day after tomorrow!

Then all the media start calling.  I call Helen, then FBI agent Bill and the U.S. vice-consul.  None of them have this information.  So we tell the media it must be a rumor.  But the word is out all over the island to the defense side that all three suspects will walk.

Four and a half hours after this announcement is made to international media by Joran's father and his defense team, the FBI calls to tell me it is indeed true.  So the three suspects who were last seen with my daughter, and who offered multiple versions of what happened that night, will go free.  And we are the last ones to find out.

Natalee's handwriting on her immigration card states that the duration of her stay here would be four nights.  It has been ninety-five.  And I have painstakingly counted every one of them.

When Helen calls, I stand in a corner of the hotel room, phone to my ear, tapping my head against the wall over and over.  Tears fall hard.  "I'm done, Helen.  I'm done.  No justice for Natalee in Aruba.  I'm done."

Pages 184 - And Bill explains how the release of the three suspects happened.  "The information the FBI was given was that the judge gave Joran thirty more days, up to October 1.  And he gave the Kalpoes eight more days.  But then the judge flew back from Curacao and faxed a reverse decision from there."  The reverse decision decreed that all three will go free.

The opportunity to hide behind Hurricane Katrina is too inviting.  The three suspects will be released while all eyes are turned to the devastation in New Orlean.

Page 815 - The last announcement I make on television is never seen.  Hurricane Katrina gives the island the cloak of cover it needs to let the suspects walk free and relieve itself of its media burden.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: September 12, 2010, 10:24:07 AM »

Does he have a passport from his country and another from Aruba? I know some countries you can get a passport for the time living in that specific country. I don't think that he left his "original" passport in the hotel, it is first time in my life that I heard that hotels in Lima keep your passport ...It is way too dangerous!!!
I don't like to say this but I think that the taxi drivers knew the monster was trying to scape from Peru.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: September 12, 2010, 10:33:27 AM »

FOUR DAYS PRIOR

Karin Janssen - Second Arrest - August, 2005

Brothers arrested again in Aruba case
Two held on suspicion of acting with others in teen's rape, killing
Saturday, August 27, 2005 Posted: 0319 GMT (1119 HKT
)

(CNN) -- After being detained and then released last month in Natalee Holloway's disappearance, two brothers were arrested again Friday in Aruba on suspicion they acted "together with other people" in raping and killing the Alabama teen, the prosecutor's office said.

Without elaborating on the evidence, the office said in a statement that "new facts and circumstances" led them to re-arrest Satish Kalpoe, 18 and brother Deepak, 21.

"They are suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately raping somebody," the statement said.

"Aside from these suspicions against the two brothers, there are new suspicions, which at this point the prosecutor is not commenting on."

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/LAW/08/26/aruba.arrests/index.html

ARUBAN ATTORNEYS

Arlene Ellis-Schipper - Aruban Attorney

Nancy Grace - July 20, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: There is no grand jury in Aruba. It`s a different system.  You are arrested based on suspicion, on strong suspicion.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/14/ng.01.html

On the Record w/Greta - August 30, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: You know, the prosecution and the investigation is moving very carefully. They don't want to make more mistakes, and they are very careful. So they must have had some real, real evidence and new facts that they felt confident enough to haul them back in.

It means that the investigation is moving forward and there's hope that we might go towards a trial because, at first, I was doubting whether we were even facing a trial. It shows that the police have done some good work and apparently gathered evidence, new evidence enough for to bring them back in custody.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,167372,00.html

Noraina Pietersz - Aruban Attorney

Associated Press- June 9, 2005

Under Aruban law, only serious suspicion from investigators — not solid evidence — is needed for a judge to rule that suspects can be held, Pietersz said.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8079019/

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: September 12, 2010, 10:38:01 AM »

I just meant helping Joran get a passport for himself from another country.

If I understand correctly, if he gained a passport from another country he should have been required to give up his Dutch passport unless he met certain criteria...and to my knowledge he didn't meet any of it.

I think if he had a passport from another country, he didn't get it through the proper channels and it was fake.

http://dc.the-netherlands.org/Services/Consular_services/Dutch_Nationality/Obtaining_another_foreign_nationality/Dual_nationality

Dual nationality

I am a Dutch citizen and would like to acquire another nationality. What consequences will this have for my Dutch nationality?

If you voluntarily acquired another nationality before 1 April 2003, you automatically lost your Dutch nationality.

The same generally applies if you voluntarily acquired another nationality on or after 1 April 2003. However, under the amended Act, the following exceptions have been introduced, as of the above date.

You will not lose your Dutch nationality:

1. if you were born in the country of your other nationality and have(/had) your principal residence there when you acquire(d) the nationality of that country;
   2. if, before you turned 18, you had your principal residence in the country of your other nationality for an uninterrupted period of five years; or
   3. if you are married to a person who possesses the nationality you wish to acquire.

NB: The above exceptions do not apply in all cases. For example, under the provisions of a convention on the prevention of multiple nationality,* they do not apply if you acquire the nationality of Austria, Belgium**, Denmark, Luxembourg*** or Norway. Before applying for another nationality, ask a Dutch embassy or consulate whether you will lose your Dutch nationality.

* The Netherlands has been a party to this convention since 10 June 1985.
** Belgium withdrew from the convention on 28 April 2008.
*** Luxembourg will have withdrawn from the convention on 10 July 2009.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: September 12, 2010, 10:44:40 AM »

Does he have a passport from his country and another from Aruba? I know some countries you can get a passport for the time living in that specific country. I don't think that he left his "original" passport in the hotel, it is first time in my life that I heard that hotels in Lima keep your passport ...It is way too dangerous!!!
I don't like to say this but I think that the taxi drivers knew the monster was trying to scape from Peru.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aruba

Aruban citizens hold Dutch passports.

Aruba, which has no administrative subdivisions, is one of the three countries that form the Kingdom of the Netherlands, together with the Netherlands and the Netherlands Antilles.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.