April 26, 2024, 02:28:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #14 8/04/10 - 8/06/10  (Read 243350 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: August 02, 2010, 05:17:48 PM »

« Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 04:32:44 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2010, 06:44:25 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2010, 06:46:05 PM »

I hope they are really paying attention to this note...

Quote from: skyecase

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2010, 06:46:21 PM »

Lucky7 - here is the fathers book:

http://northwesttales.com/

Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2010, 06:48:17 PM »

Lucky7 - here is the fathers book:

http://northwesttales.com/

Thank you much for filling me in. I have not seen it yet.

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2010, 06:48:45 PM »

Verity at GLP is another Kaine basher
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2010, 06:49:40 PM »

DD ~
That message does seem to be saying quite a bit... perhaps much more than at first glance.  What do you make of it? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2010, 06:49:45 PM »

DD, do you think that note is more then some sicko thinking that this is funny?
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2010, 06:54:34 PM »

I agree. She seems to be someone gathering info like the site you just posted re the book, then making it what she wants it to look like.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2010, 06:58:51 PM »

Klaas
Good job in changing cages!  The ride went smoothly, didn't feel a bump or anything.   Am loving this new server!  (Thanks to you and Red for that too). 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2010, 07:00:34 PM »

YW Wyks!

That note is cruel
« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 07:02:22 PM by klaasend » Logged
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2010, 07:01:32 PM »

I agree. She seems to be someone gathering info like the site you just posted re the book, then making it what she wants it to look like.

Ya know, am beginning to wonder how many over there are just maybe a couple posters using different nics or something.  I don't trust any of em anymore, too much game-playing going on, it seems. 

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2010, 07:02:10 PM »

DD ~
That message does seem to be saying quite a bit... perhaps much more than at first glance.  What do you make of it? 

yes it does, I wondered if YOU would notice it too.... I have noticed a few things about it... one thing I notice right off is no one is trying to disguise their handwriting unless they are a master forger... to be that consistant within the writing they either are writing normally or they are a master forger.. no one can be that consistant using fake handwriting unless they have had years of practice....

I see a lot of things going on in this note besides just what it "says"... I just now started looking at the note, but I see things in there that normal pranksters would not be using.. there are symbols in there and drawings, and of course keep words within a cryptic message...

I know, I know, I am weird about these things, but I've seen enough of this stuff that I am seeing enough in this one to make me pay attention... if this is just some "prank" I'll be surprised, and if it is, then I would think whoever is doing it is aware of things most people aren't.

I'm comparing this notes with others i have and seeing if there are any matching patterns... I see some very familiar things in this note... I see symbols, drawings, directions to a location. I'll post more in a bit

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2010, 07:06:17 PM »

I have said from the time I feel off the fence on this case, if TH was truly behind it was planned and thought out, that in itself scared me to think a person could harm a child any child.

Which each passing day and each little bread crumb thrown our way it becomes darker and more sinister and I fear for Kyron, and very sad to say with the information being given over the past two days Kyron may very well no longer be with us.  That makes me so sad to type and face.

From the beginning I have said and thought if TH did this she will make Casey Anthony look like little bo peep, have a feeling this is going to go deeper and be far more sinister than anyone wants to know.

So did Rob.

I suspect that Kyron's demise was not part of the plan when Terri took her stepson from the school that morning under the guise of a "doctor's appointment" ... a "doctor's appointment" that Kaine knew nothing about ... a doctor's appointment" that did not exist.

When you consider ... the jacket ... the backpack and ... the science project ...  I suspect Terri's plan was to return Kyron to school after the so called "doctor's appointment" but something went terribly wrong.

Could Terri have been driving those rural roads ... waiting for Kyron to wake up from a drug induced sleep ... a drugged induced sleep from which he never did awakened?  Could it be that at this point DeDe enters the scenario with the tools of her trade?

The big question that my theory fails to answers ... "Why was Kyron in a drug-induced sleep.

Janet

Has investigators checked into how many times Terri has pulled Kyron out of school and ... whether the reasons for those absences were verified?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2010, 07:07:38 PM »

DD ~

yes it does, I wondered if YOU would notice it too.... I have noticed a few things about it... one thing I notice right off is no one is trying to disguise their handwriting unless they are a master forger... to be that consistant within the writing they either are writing normally or they are a master forger.. no one can be that consistant using fake handwriting unless they have had years of practice....

I see a lot of things going on in this note besides just what it "says"... I just now started looking at the note, but I see things in there that normal pranksters would not be using.. there are symbols in there and drawings, and of course keep words within a cryptic message...

I know, I know, I am weird about these things, but I've seen enough of this stuff that I am seeing enough in this one to make me pay attention... if this is just some "prank" I'll be surprised, and if it is, then I would think whoever is doing it is aware of things most people aren't.

I'm comparing this notes with others i have and seeing if there are any matching patterns... I see some very familiar things in this note... I see symbols, drawings, directions to a location. I'll post more in a bit
I notice that the underlining in certain words give Huge expression!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2010, 07:08:48 PM »

YW Wyks!

That note is cruel

I agree.

Janet

_____

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2010, 07:11:46 PM »

YW Wyks!

That note is cruel

I can sure see how emotionally hard-hitting for Kaine this had to have been, especially on top of everything else.   

Which just pizzzzzes me off even more that it seems LE didn't go after those caught vandalizing the wall.    

In re-reading the message tho, could it have more meaning?  As in, could it be saying that Kyron is alive and safe, (but hidden for now) that Kaine will see him again soon?  That he loves his daddy and misses him? 

Why does it seem there is so MUCH in this case that can be seen as so very cryptic, that can be taken so many different ways??   LE -----> just waterboard the bi@tch Terri and get the straight scoop........ dang it all to heck.   

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2010, 07:11:56 PM »

YW Wyks!

That note is cruel

Yes...that note is very cruel.  I think this was done by a prankster who also vandalized the fence for Kyron's notes and well wishes.   I don't think it has anything to do with the case..just an ass!ole who has nothing better to do wit their time.  Some people just love to vandalize and antagonize ..this is an example of that.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2010, 07:13:10 PM »

I hope they are really paying attention to this note...

Quote from: skyecase

Was Special K a known nickname for Kyron, or is this person trying to imply that Kyron was drugged with ketamine?
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2010, 07:13:46 PM »

Looking over that note again on the wall. I really believe it is a message directly to Kaine. Dad underlined 3 times. I am safe underlined. someone is making a point. IMO  did kyron call kaine pop? funny term used as well IMO

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.