May 30, 2024, 11:03:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #14 8/04/10 - 8/06/10  (Read 246168 times)
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #140 on: August 04, 2010, 09:29:32 PM »

A lot has been going on in the last few hours!  That note is disturbing.

I was just sitting here, thinking about Jonesr and "scooby" and how they were talking about a bridge and a book.  I googled Portland and bridge and book.  Of course, I got Portland Bridge Book and Bridges of Portland on Amazon. 

Then my eyes went 

Do you remember Kyron doing a report about a bridge in a video?  He had a book about bridges that he was showing the class. 

Do you think this could be significant?  Maybe we need to find out what bridge he reported on.  Maybe we need to find out if the book was his book and where it is. 

What do you think?

Good thinking. I want to include I think there is a story by the grandfather that spoke about a bridge.
There is and Klaas posted it earlier:

http://northwesttales.com/
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: August 04, 2010, 09:29:41 PM »

notice douglas is "movin on"  and the note says in another time and place, no long in pain... so was in "pain" isn't now. and moving on... to where? 

just thinking out loud

I think my question got burried, who is this guy? Can someone please post a link or something for me? Thanks!
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: August 04, 2010, 09:30:37 PM »

I went and looked at the video again.  He didn't have a book; it was a binder with his report in it.  I heard a little of the report, enough to know it was this bridge he was reporting on.  The bridge is in England, not Portland.

http://www.greatbuildings.com/buildings/Iron_Bridge_at_Coalbrookdale.html

If there is a bridge story in that book, I wonder if it is a specific bridge.  I just remember someone saying they saw someone in a white truck near a bridge on Sauvie Island. 

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #143 on: August 04, 2010, 09:31:57 PM »

Rosie, I see the glasses in the dd .. in  daddy ..  Of couse, DD may see them elsewhere, lol. 

Thanks all for the info on Ketamine, interesting! 

Maybe the DeDe in Daddy....

DeDe...

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #144 on: August 04, 2010, 09:32:02 PM »

I forgot to add, IMO it is written by a female.....for a couple reasons, but especially the word "kisses".

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: August 04, 2010, 09:32:43 PM »

For some reason I'm remembering either Kaine or Desiree referring to Kyron as Special K.  I'm trying to find where I heard that but no luck so far.  It was in an earlier press conference.

I googled and came up with the following which connects Special K to Kyron.

Janet

+++++++

Tracy Fisher Metivier Rebecca is right, God can work a miracle. I have faith that Kyron is alive, I truly believe that.
@ Douglas, the nickname you gave him is so endearing, Special K. I love it.We love you Kyron, I hope you are not afraid or hungry, God open ey...es for us to find him and open hearts for those to let him go..
See More
July 17 at 9:13am ·

Nancy Dugas Knape ‎@Sandra, there is a $25,000.00 reward already posted. Come home Kyron we all love you very much.
@Douglas, the nickname Special K is a great one. It certainly fits this sweet boy.
July 18 at 7:15pm ·

http://www.facebook.com/posted.php?id=125336750831264&share_id=110946258957979&comments=1
 ·

If Douglas is the originator of "Special K" ... maybe there is a connection to the not.  This guy is weird.

Janet

+++++

the name for kyron was coined by douglas porsch... I guess???

Douglas Prosch Thnx Nancy Dugas Knape-- Yeh, it just came to me as he is just so special and endearing. I'm more of a free-wheeling, "movin' on" type of person, but I've never seen a kid who made me more mushy inside. I really need for him to be OK. Until... then, alot of my usual stuff is on hold, and that's OK by me-- anything for this adorable little guy. Btw, I also like "Little Man", which somebody else came up with. By any name what a little sweetheart. I'm actually freakin' humbled by how much I care about this sweet little boy. See More
July 19 at 3:28pm ·

http://www.facebook.com/posted.php?id=125336750831264&share_id=110946258957979&comments=1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #146 on: August 04, 2010, 09:32:56 PM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graphology
Graphology is the study and analysis of handwriting especially in relation to human psychology. In the medical field, it can be used to refer to the study of handwriting as an aid in diagnosis and tracking of diseases of the brain and nervous system. The term is sometimes incorrectly used to refer to forensic document examination.

Graphology has been controversial for more than a century. Although supporters point to the anecdotal evidence of thousands of positive testimonials as a reason to use it for personality evaluation, most empirical studies fail to show the validity claimed by its supporters.[1][2] Graphology is now generally considered a pseudoscience.[3][4][5][6

Can you do that?  Do you do that?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: August 04, 2010, 09:33:24 PM »

not s/b note.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: August 04, 2010, 09:33:26 PM »

Today was obviously a terrible day to choose having company over.

Oh my goodness! 
Still trying to catch up.

The letter seems significant. Sick, twisted, familiar and intentional.
Those are the words that came to mind after viewing it. 

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #149 on: August 04, 2010, 09:34:32 PM »

did everyone look at this guys facebook friends? some of them have their pants down <in friends friends. was diggin . seems this guy is BI and a little perverted taste as I look at the pics of his friends. Douglas Prosch

yeah... weird. 

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: August 04, 2010, 09:35:13 PM »

This is the bridge on Sauvie Island.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:New_Sauvie_Island_Bridge.jpg

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #151 on: August 04, 2010, 09:35:39 PM »

I hope they are really paying attention to this note...

Quote from: skyecase

I wonder if that Jonesr wrote this. Didn't he say he visited Kyron's wall yesterday?

Look at the Dear daddy, I love you daddy. The formation of the letters are completely different. It is almost child like

It's someone's really bad attempt to write like a child.....FAILED!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #152 on: August 04, 2010, 09:36:17 PM »

For some reason I'm remembering either Kaine or Desiree referring to Kyron as Special K.  I'm trying to find where I heard that but no luck so far.  It was in an earlier press conference.

Janet

+++++++

Tracy Fisher Metivier Rebecca is right, God can work a miracle. I have faith that Kyron is alive, I truly believe that.
@ Douglas, the nickname you gave him is so endearing, Special K. I love it.We love you Kyron, I hope you are not afraid or hungry, God open ey...es for us to find him and open hearts for those to let him go..
See More

Nancy Dugas Knape ‎@Sandra, there is a $25,000.00 reward already posted. Come home Kyron we all love you very much.
@Douglas, the nickname Special K is a great one. It certainly fits this sweet boy.

·

If Douglas is the originator of "Special K" ... maybe there is a connection to the not.  This guy is weird.

Janet

+++++

Douglas Prosch Thnx Nancy Dugas Knape-- Yeh, it just came to me as he is just so special and endearing. I'm more of a free-wheeling, "movin' on" type of person, but I've never seen a kid who made me more mushy inside. I really need for him to be OK. Until... then, alot of my usual stuff is on hold, and that's OK by me-- anything for this adorable little guy. Btw, I also like "Little Man", which somebody else came up with. By any name what a little sweetheart. I'm actually freakin' humbled by how much I care about this sweet little boy. See More

Where is he from?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: August 04, 2010, 09:37:15 PM »

I was just on TrueCrimes forum and read DoubleDeckers work thread about this guy. Thank DD/skye for putting that information there. Are those things he purchased or things bought from him?
Also, where did he post that about Kyron being "special K"? What forum, does anyone know?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #154 on: August 04, 2010, 09:38:51 PM »

“The child molestation case occurred two years ago and the uncle was just found guilty and jailed on June 16,” Hupp said. “Kyron was not the molested child in that case.”

When asked if Kristian Horman’s child molestation conviction in Seattle, Wash., was part of the investigation in Kyron’s case in Portland, Multnomah County Sheriff’s office spokeswoman, Lt. Mary Lindstand, said, “Yes, I can say that it is part of the investigation.”

The bench trial took place on June 16,” she said, “Which is when the judge found Kristian guilty of 3rd degree child molestation and he began serving his sentence that day. He’ll be in jail less than a year.”

Asked if Snohomish County Sheriff’s office is involved in Kyron’s case, Hover said, “We are sharing information about our case with investigators in Kyron’s case."

On April 21, 2010, the trial date was once again changed to June 16, 2010.

The court heard the case June 16, 2010, when Kristian was found guilty of 3rd degree child molestation. He was read his rights and began serving his sentence that day.

Kristian is now a felon and as such was ordered to surrender his weapon on June 17, 2010. Drug and HIV tests were ordered.

Kristian is now in jail serving out his six-month sentence.

My Qusstion is where was he on June 4th in jail or free because

The drive time from Bothell, Washington to Portland, Oregon  is:
3 hours, 8 minutes

He was out, didn't go into jail until the 16th. 

Pizzzes me off too that he not only got 6 months, but is serving that in jail, not prison.  And will likely be out in 1/2 that time or so. 

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: August 04, 2010, 09:39:37 PM »

Janet

+++++++

See More

·

Janet

+++++

Where is he from?

So these are facebook messages? Does anyone see a connection between his friends and Kyrons parents friends? Where does he live. Let me do something real quick.
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #156 on: August 04, 2010, 09:42:48 PM »

Hi Tracygirl

the person that wrote on the wall of hope letter everyones looking at noticed the name special K. so someone smart looked for who may hav come up with that and it googled to Kyrons page with His message stating kyron <calling Kyron Special K.
not sure where he lives or if connected to kyron.
 thats all..

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #157 on: August 04, 2010, 09:42:59 PM »

Special K is a reference for a drug...Katine..don't know if I spelled that right .I think it is used by vets for animals.

Ketemine is similar to bute for horses it is like taking an aspirin, it is in liquid injectable form.  In humans it is used to lace or mix with other drugs I guess?  Suppose a horse weighs 1000 to 1200 pounds compared to a human the effect would be stronger.  A horse gets 10cc's so if a person used more than 1cc wonder the damage it could do.

Another thing won't use the name hollywood stars started using a drug for horses it is to clear passage ways, breathing issues etc.  Well the smart ones they are found dramatic weight loss came with it.  It is in a syrup form and a horse gets between 3cc and 10cc so that is NOT very much lord knows how much they were taking BUT it caused heartattack and serious non-reversible health issues.

Don't think horse medicine is intended for humans.....

TH's ex RT and his wife/ gf AR raise horses. Isn't that where James is?

Yes true, Sassifrass.  And when I think of pitchfork, as pointed out earlier with the Y.... My thoughts immediately went to perhaps Kyron being hidden at some point in a hayloft.  I believe it was the astros at WS who may have mentioned a barn. 

thats good the pichfork remark you gave made me think. Tom Jones Said people need to get a rake and look. WHAT IF Tom Jones Really wanted Kyron found and posted the message!? he was out looking SAID he KNOWS Kyron is there that people need to Rake.to look harder!! OMG

Could be, Lucky!

Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #158 on: August 04, 2010, 09:44:09 PM »

Special K is a reference for a drug...Katine..don't know if I spelled that right .I think it is used by vets for animals.

Ketemine is similar to bute for horses it is like taking an aspirin, it is in liquid injectable form.  In humans it is used to lace or mix with other drugs I guess?  Suppose a horse weighs 1000 to 1200 pounds compared to a human the effect would be stronger.  A horse gets 10cc's so if a person used more than 1cc wonder the damage it could do.

Another thing won't use the name hollywood stars started using a drug for horses it is to clear passage ways, breathing issues etc.  Well the smart ones they are found dramatic weight loss came with it.  It is in a syrup form and a horse gets between 3cc and 10cc so that is NOT very much lord knows how much they were taking BUT it caused heartattack and serious non-reversible health issues.

Don't think horse medicine is intended for humans.....

TH's ex RT and his wife/ gf AR raise horses. Isn't that where James is?

Yes true, Sassifrass.  And when I think of pitchfork, as pointed out earlier with the Y.... My thoughts immediately went to perhaps Kyron being hidden at some point in a hayloft.  I believe it was the astros at WS who may have mentioned a barn. 

thats good the pichfork remark you gave made me think. Tom Jones Said people need to get a rake and look. WHAT IF Tom Jones Really wanted Kyron found and posted the message!? he was out looking SAID he KNOWS Kyron is there that people need to Rake.to look harder!! OMG

Could be, Lucky!

TY I felt so ignored 

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #159 on: August 04, 2010, 09:45:58 PM »

Tracygirl-wonder if he is a local and if so-does he visit any of the Gym's in the area?

OT-when I went on to FB I saw the follow message:

FOX 50 NEWS REPORT-ATTENTION:DO NOT JOIN THE GROUP CURRENTLY ON FACEBOOK, WITH THE TITLE "BECOMING A FATHER OR MOTHER WAS THE GREATEST GIFT OF MY LIFE." THIS IS A GROUP OF PEDOPHILES WHOSE AIM IS TO ACCESS YOUR PHOTOS-PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THIS TO YOUR STATUS BEFORE PEOPLE START USING YOUR PICTURES-PLEASE ALL PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS BE AWARE-COPY AND POST SO ALL FAMILY AND FRIENDS WILL SEE IT

Another scary thing we need to be alerted to.  Don't know of its validity but I won't take any chances!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.