May 30, 2024, 09:49:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #14 8/04/10 - 8/06/10  (Read 246162 times)
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: August 04, 2010, 10:03:23 PM »

ugg gotta go, be back later. Is there a Davidson Road near the school? I don't have time to look it up.

Tracygirl I am just curious why you are looking for the road named Davidson?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: August 04, 2010, 10:03:47 PM »

hi kids .. I'm branspankin new here (but have been following for a week or so - finally got approved to join yay!! ok real quick - the first I myself have seen call Kyron "special k" are:  Dale Brookes from the www.psychiccrimefighter.com site - she was also searching that area yesterday - sauvie island and other areas (she lives about 4-5 hrs from there best i can tell)  but it was in June she used "special k" the first time (you have to join this site now-its easy!)

also: http://photos.oregonlive.com/oregonian/2010/06/kyron_horman_95.html  dated June 25 - he is aka: Chester Pane on oregonlive.com as well
PHWEW! finally I can tell somebody all this !! *sigh of releif*

Nice to meet ya zippiddy_doo Smile

Chester "Pane"? 

Whoa, Patricia!  You may be onto something! 

Welcome Zippiddy!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #182 on: August 04, 2010, 10:05:45 PM »

thanks for the welcomes!  Chester Pane is a person on the oregonlive "kyron horman" pages - i've been watching them for info also -   http://connect.oregonlive.com/user/wickerschiemer/index.html  << Chester Pane's info

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
crazybabyborg
« Reply #183 on: August 04, 2010, 10:05:53 PM »

hi kids .. I'm branspankin new here (but have been following for a week or so - finally got approved to join yay!! ok real quick - the first I myself have seen call Kyron "special k" are:  Dale Brookes from the www.psychiccrimefighter.com site - she was also searching that area yesterday - sauvie island and other areas (she lives about 4-5 hrs from there best i can tell)  but it was in June she used "special k" the first time (you have to join this site now-its easy!)

also: http://photos.oregonlive.com/oregonian/2010/06/kyron_horman_95.html  dated June 25 - he is aka: Chester Pane on oregonlive.com as well

Hiya, Zip, and Welcome!!!    I'm impressed! You can document the term Special K for Kyron, and although I know I heard it, I can't find it!   

We're glad you're here!   
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #184 on: August 04, 2010, 10:07:17 PM »

YW Wyks!

That note is cruel
Looks like a note left by a Cracker Jack .. If you as me ... (( not Cool at all)). 
NOT Cool.  And I doubt it was written by a kid. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: August 04, 2010, 10:07:54 PM »

Nice to meet ya zippiddy_doo Smile

Chester "Pane"? 

Whoa, Patricia!  You may be onto something! 

Welcome Zippiddy!

Well DoubleDecker is the one who brought it up! LOL! Not me. I just noticed the name is all 

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: August 04, 2010, 10:09:38 PM »

I was just on TrueCrimes forum and read DoubleDeckers work thread about this guy. Thank DD/skye for putting that information there. Are those things he purchased or things bought from him?
Also, where did he post that about Kyron being "special K"? What forum, does anyone know?

sorry I got behind am looking up stuff...

he bought them...

the link is on that work thread where it says he is the one who made up the name speacial k...

trying to catch up here.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #187 on: August 04, 2010, 10:10:58 PM »

where "I" Kyron (Special K) is NO longer in pain

could mean

take the 'I' out of pain = pan 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: August 04, 2010, 10:13:31 PM »

I was just on TrueCrimes forum and read DoubleDeckers work thread about this guy. Thank DD/skye for putting that information there. Are those things he purchased or things bought from him?
Also, where did he post that about Kyron being "special K"? What forum, does anyone know?

Right - there is some stuff we can't post here in the open forum

I posted it on mine klaas... they can go there and refer to it and see it.. then they can come back and talk about it here... that will work.. LOL  but it is in the members only area over there .so tracy has acess and some others here have access to it... 

To find me:
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #189 on: August 04, 2010, 10:14:29 PM »

Special K on the street is just that " ketamine "  Many kids use it in Rave's. Its sold synthetic- like crack .. and is what it is - it paralyzes .. its a drug used by Vets and or for Animals. 

http://www.newdirectionsprogram.com/special%20k.html
The K That Kills
Veterinarians use ketamine to tranquilize animals. Doctors used it during the Vietnam War as an anesthetic for battlefield surgery. But use of this drug, commonly referred to as Special K and also known as Vitamin K, Kit Kat, Keller, and Cat Valium, is increasing in popularity as a club drug. Special K also is being used as a "date rape" drug because, when slipped into someone's drink, it can render him or her unconscious.

Special K first became popular for illicit use in the 1970s and 1980s, and it resurfaced in the past decade in the rave scene. The number of hospital emergency room mentions of ketamine have increased from 19 (in 1994) to 263 in 2000.

Also, more high school students are experimenting with this dangerous drug. Past year ketamine use among high school teens in 2001 was higher than past year use of the club drug GHB and higher than lifetime use of Rohypnol.

*go to the link  for more info.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #190 on: August 04, 2010, 10:14:36 PM »

in another time and place

could mean

different time zone, different state? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: August 04, 2010, 10:14:46 PM »

There is a Douglas Prosch in Portland area but it lists him as 67. If he uses FB to meet people it would not be uncommon for a person to use another picture to make themselves seem more attractive. This person is someone to be looked at. Skye, I emailed you the mans criminal report. 

I got it and posted it over there in the WORK THREAD... I'd post it here but not sure if klaas wants it on here.  there are phone numbers and addresses in there.

To find me:
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: August 04, 2010, 10:15:38 PM »

where "I" Kyron (Special K) is NO longer in pain

could mean

take the 'I' out of pain = pan 

Notice that the person attempts to write as if Kyron but use of the word "is" would be "am" showing ownership if it truly were Kyron.
(Shout out to Mr. Peter Hyatt for helping me to pay better attention.)

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: August 04, 2010, 10:16:34 PM »

What connection is this guy? I am lost.

BTW, the Tom person reminds me of the man in Lindsey's case that spoke in riddles, anyone recall that guy? I think Skye/doubledecker may.

Yesssssss the dude in Washington. 

my memory sucks unless I stay working on something... I forget who you are thinking of... trigger my memory and I will remember, something he said or anything...

To find me:
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #194 on: August 04, 2010, 10:17:11 PM »

I hope they are really paying attention to this note...

Quote from: skyecase

Was Special K a known nickname for Kyron, or is this person trying to imply that Kyron was drugged with ketamine?
I wondered the same thing.  I hope whatshisname Jones didn't write that.

I N she D

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: August 04, 2010, 10:17:47 PM »

Right - there is some stuff we can't post here in the open forum

I posted it on mine klaas... they can go there and refer to it and see it.. then they can come back and talk about it here... that will work.. LOL  but it is in the members only area over there .so tracy has acess and some others here have access to it... 

Yeah I just registered too, LOLOL
mchenry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #196 on: August 04, 2010, 10:18:33 PM »

WELCOME Zippidy-doo-daw!!! Hope you enjoy being a monkey!
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #197 on: August 04, 2010, 10:19:11 PM »

Welcome Zippidy Im new too!   Smile

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: August 04, 2010, 10:19:16 PM »

hmmm chester PANE... as in PAIN... who is that guy..

ok this is getting more interesting... we need to find all the people talking about SPECIAL K... this might be our code word for kyron..

To find me:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #199 on: August 04, 2010, 10:19:26 PM »

thanks for the welcomes!  Chester Pane is a person on the oregonlive "kyron horman" pages - i've been watching them for info also -   http://connect.oregonlive.com/user/wickerschiemer/index.html  << Chester Pane's info
Thank-you, I take it another person that has inserted himself into this case?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.