April 25, 2024, 09:57:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #14 8/04/10 - 8/06/10  (Read 243345 times)
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2010, 07:15:26 PM »

I hope they are really paying attention to this note...

Quote from: skyecase

Was Special K a known nickname for Kyron, or is this person trying to imply that Kyron was drugged with ketamine?
Is that a term for spec K? I aslo want to add the emphasis on "I" says Dad and Pop both as well.

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2010, 07:18:07 PM »

YW Wyks!

That note is cruel

I agree Klaas. What were they thinking? 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2010, 07:19:39 PM »

Looking over that note again on the wall. I really believe it is a message directly to Kaine. Dad underlined 3 times. I am safe underlined. someone is making a point. IMO  did kyron call kaine pop? funny term used as well IMO

Unless they tring to say someone's father has Kyron. Or maybe Ketamine was given to Kyron in a bottle of soda "pop'. Darn it! Now you've got me doing it! And I hate to give this attention seeker (most likely) any more attention than they've already gotten.   
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2010, 07:19:44 PM »

Was Special K a known nickname for Kyron, or is this person trying to imply that Kyron was drugged with ketamine?
Is that a term for spec K? I aslo want to add the emphasis on "I" says Dad and Pop both as well.
small letters on daddy gives little recognition to Kaine
No and other words capitalized. "I" means it with a passion.
"She"<underlined as well Dad not emphasized but underlined 3 times gives alot of expression.

Kisses bug me. maybe that means goodbye?to?

Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2010, 07:21:32 PM »

Looking over that note again on the wall. I really believe it is a message directly to Kaine. Dad underlined 3 times. I am safe underlined. someone is making a point. IMO  did kyron call kaine pop? funny term used as well IMO

Unless they tring to say someone's father has Kyron. Or maybe Ketamine was given to Kyron in a bottle of soda "pop'. Darn it! Now you've got me doing it! And I hate to give this attention seeker (most likely) any more attention than they've already gotten.   
I didnt say or mean someone elses father had Kyron but maybe. sorry scatty didnt mean to get you goin. I bet someone really wanted to get a message to kaine that couldnt.

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2010, 07:23:11 PM »

Special K is a nickname for ketamine.

http://www.dancesafe.org/drug-information/ketamine
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2010, 07:24:04 PM »

Interesting note -- formation of certain letters change, there are at least 3 different "y" and 3 different terms of endearment, daddy, dad, pop -- the "d"s have cursive form as well as many other letters.  Lots of symbols including next to kisses.  DD, I know this note is jumping with clues.

Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2010, 07:26:23 PM »

thanks scatty didnt know that. learned somethin new.

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2010, 07:26:49 PM »

That note is above cruel and sick, I hope someone saw something, who does such a thing.
To me it is more than kids playing around, that is cruel and pointed, the printing is neat no misspelled words, no oops, wrote that wrong, carefully written and pointed.

#2 On verity the poster is from Arkansas and has posted on my site a couple of times one was tame and one was overboard supporting TH and saying awful things about KH and DY.  I deleted and should of saved it but like the above note I hate giving any glorification to the "sick" person that wrote that.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2010, 07:28:00 PM »

Interesting note -- formation of certain letters change, there are at least 3 different "y" and 3 different terms of endearment, daddy, dad, pop -- the "d"s have cursive form as well as many other letters.  Lots of symbols including next to kisses.  DD, I know this note is jumping with clues.

I'm not DD but are these "clues" for real? Could be some game player like on GLP trying to get everybody talking about their "message".
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2010, 07:29:18 PM »

That note was very cruel, I agree. I had to say it too!

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2010, 07:29:39 PM »

Special K is a nickname for ketamine.

http://www.dancesafe.org/drug-information/ketamine

I see daddy, dad and then pop what where they making sure they covered all terms of dad, it just makes me mad to even think someone would do something like that.
On his wall none the else?
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2010, 07:30:34 PM »

I'm not DD but are these "clues" for real? Could be some game player like on GLP trying to get everybody talking about their "message".
I bet they could. I thought that too. I know Tom was there at the wall (NOT saying he did this but you never know) I think he is trying to protect dede and I think he may be playing games at this point.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2010, 07:30:54 PM »

I have said from the time I feel off the fence on this case, if TH was truly behind it was planned and thought out, that in itself scared me to think a person could harm a child any child.

Which each passing day and each little bread crumb thrown our way it becomes darker and more sinister and I fear for Kyron, and very sad to say with the information being given over the past two days Kyron may very well no longer be with us.  That makes me so sad to type and face.

From the beginning I have said and thought if TH did this she will make Casey Anthony look like little bo peep, have a feeling this is going to go deeper and be far more sinister than anyone wants to know.

So did Rob.

I suspect that Kyron's demise was not part of the plan when Terri took her stepson from the school that morning under the guise of a "doctor's appointment" ... a "doctor's appointment" that Kaine knew nothing about ... a doctor's appointment" that did not exist.

When you consider ... the jacket ... the backpack and ... the science project ...  I suspect Terri's plan was to return Kyron to school after the so called "doctor's appointment" but something went terribly wrong.

Could Terri have been driving those rural roads ... waiting for Kyron to wake up from a drug induced sleep ... a drugged induced sleep from which he never did awakened?  Could it be that at this point DeDe enters the scenario with the tools of her trade?

The big question that my theory fails to answers ... "Why was Kyron in a drug-induced sleep.

Janet

Has investigators checked into how many times Terri has pulled Kyron out of school and ... whether the reasons for those absences were verified?

Janet

Very good question Janet.  Obviously she must have given the teachers some paperwork..that has been reported she needed it filled out..which leads me to believe behavior problems.  Like ADD or ADHD...IN HER MIND.

I am thinking that none of his teachers ever had problems with him.  Even though Kaine and Desiree mentioned early in the investigation that they had spoken to Kyron about listening to whatever any adult at school told him to do..they also said they regret that now.  Where did that idea get planted in their minds..from the teacher..or from Terri..since she was so often at school? 

I think Terri started planning this for some time..she indoctrinated Kaine and Desiree to believe that Kyron needed to follow every adult instruction at school...My question ..who does that? 

I never told my son anything other then you need to listen to what your teachers tell you to do...can anyone say they told their child to listen to whatever any adult in a school situation said?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2010, 07:30:56 PM »

DD ~
That message does seem to be saying quite a bit... perhaps much more than at first glance.  What do you make of it? 

yes it does, I wondered if YOU would notice it too.... I have noticed a few things about it... one thing I notice right off is no one is trying to disguise their handwriting unless they are a master forger... to be that consistant within the writing they either are writing normally or they are a master forger.. no one can be that consistant using fake handwriting unless they have had years of practice....

I see a lot of things going on in this note besides just what it "says"... I just now started looking at the note, but I see things in there that normal pranksters would not be using.. there are symbols in there and drawings, and of course keep words within a cryptic message...

I know, I know, I am weird about these things, but I've seen enough of this stuff that I am seeing enough in this one to make me pay attention... if this is just some "prank" I'll be surprised, and if it is, then I would think whoever is doing it is aware of things most people aren't.

I'm comparing this notes with others i have and seeing if there are any matching patterns... I see some very familiar things in this note... I see symbols, drawings, directions to a location. I'll post more in a bit

Hmmmmm........  interesting.....  thanks DD!

Good Lord, haven't we had enough code-writers inserting themselves into these cases?  Ackkkkkkkk.  Hope LE is checking the whereabouts of that one dude, ya know the one, he who was posting everywhere on the internet.  Washington isn't all that far away from Portland.  Gahhhh!  Sebastian... where are ya good research buddy!  Bring ya's magnifying glass! 

I agree on the handwriting.  Looks to be of an adult, not a young person. 
The words "Special K".... interesting. 
The underlined words... definitely stand out.
Did Kyron call Kaine 'Pop', or does that have another meaning?
The fact that the message seems definitely TO Kaine, daddy. 
And as such, at first glance appears to be cruel to Kaine.  But the message itself, gives across a message of hope to Kaine, that Kyron is alive, hidden.  And interesting that if so... being included on Kyron's Wall Of Hope, could be a message all its own.   
And more I'm looking at as well.  Gotta think think think. 

Do we know when it was discovered that this message had been written?  Before or after that interview that Desiree led out with the words 'Kyron.Is.Alive.'  ?? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2010, 07:32:58 PM »

See your point 100% so much sickness in this, why would someone, anyone want to do things like this, someone said something last night about people who insert themselves into cases like this what was that?
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2010, 07:33:55 PM »

I bet they could. I thought that too. I know Tom was there at the wall (NOT saying he did this but you never know) I think he is trying to protect dede and I think he may be playing games at this point.

Oh. My turn to learn something. I didn't know Tom had been at the wall. Not saying he did this either, BUT he was the first person I thought of after reading the note.
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2010, 07:35:06 PM »

Gypsy DD thanks for pointing that out. I would never tell a child that or tell someone else too tell a child that. that makes me feel he was unimportant to Terri.

Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2010, 07:38:06 PM »

Oh. My turn to learn something. I didn't know Tom had been at the wall. Not saying he did this either, BUT he was the first person I thought of after reading the note.
Wow thats interesting. hmm why did you think of him? I think he is trying to be smart maybe along with dedes family to help cover for her. her dads a cop-military retired, Im sure that hes got some smarts. maybe trying to make it seem like terri was only one but dede was too involved somehow IMO why buy they cell phones? Remeber dedes dad saying 50/50 when reporter asked if she would be arrested?

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2010, 07:39:44 PM »

On the OTHER hand, I don't necessarily think the notewriter intended to be cruel. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.