May 28, 2024, 05:12:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #14 8/04/10 - 8/06/10  (Read 246034 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #280 on: August 04, 2010, 11:35:30 PM »

oh oh oh! almost forgot ... Patricia's "  I N she D "  could it be  " IN SHED " ??? just think'n

lol great minds think alike! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #281 on: August 04, 2010, 11:36:32 PM »

Lucky7 - here is one of them!

Jonesr(OP)
User ID: 1057429
United States
8/4/2010 2:24 AM
Report abusive post   
Re: MY COUSIN HAS JUST BEEN IMPLICATED IN THE KYRON HORMAN CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Quote

Dede mentioned something to claycat. About a book and abridge, anyideas what that was about? She also pointed out that the people in the bishop road area should really think of what they saw if even the smallest thing on June 4. anything, try real hard again. Help get Kyron back. Look your property over. Use a rake. Just look. Teri we are going to tear the world apart. We are going to find out sooner or later. Make it sooner. Give your family peace. I've learned how to bug people here. We are going to start harassing you now.

FWIW - I think he's saying that Scooby replied to Claycat at GLP

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1141412/pg128

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=search2

thanks! I saw someone posted it too and it does have the word Rake in it. he posted a few times about kyron being here. In one i saw before he said I KNOW. dont see it now can they delete those over there?

Scooby did reply to Claycat on GLP; and if Claycat would like me to post their exchange I know exactly where it is. I don't want to step on the cat's toes. 

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: August 04, 2010, 11:37:22 PM »

Please post it nicubird!  I couldn't find it!  TIA

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #283 on: August 04, 2010, 11:39:38 PM »

the d's in daddy also look like musical notes to me as well as eyeglasses

that's true, they sure do! 

also the To daddy beginning.. the --->  To d  <--- could be glasses.  have to kind of squint at that one.  lolol

mchenry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #284 on: August 04, 2010, 11:39:48 PM »

Lucky7  and anyone else, I'm not intentionally ignoring anyone.  I just keep getting pulled away from my PC. 
Hi Klaas I was reading forever at glp to find the statements from tom. I remember him sayin He Knows where Kyron is and ppl need a rake to find him. It looks to me some post are gone? not sure yet still looking. do you remember the day he went driving around and then to the wall?
I'm not Klaas but he was there yesterday! I went over to GLP & read thru that mess untill I found. I was crosseyed by then-Ha-Ha!
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #285 on: August 04, 2010, 11:39:58 PM »

The only exchange I saw before all the scooby edits was with regard to your request for clarification about the discrepancy in DeDe's story. Scooby responds for jonesr.

http://204.74.214.194/forum1/message1141412/pg106

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #286 on: August 04, 2010, 11:47:12 PM »

Hey Wkys and Lucky7-I'm back listening to the scanner! You both can take a break now-

Wow-you guys are really searching that letter!  When I saw it in the last thread I just thought it was some wierdo as it seems alot have come out lately.  I have to say that when I've been re-reading it I see Pop as gun shot? So many things can be taken by it and it's great to check it out.  IMO I still think it was done by someone wanting to stir something up. 

Am glad you're back, Hiding Monkey!  Am not on the scanner, cuz my speakers have been giving me fits lately.  Glad that you are tho, when you can be.   

Some others and I had 'scanner duty' in HaLeigh's case.  Lots of cows went in the road.   

Hey Wyks!  It's been a day of drug overdoses and attempted suicides.  Every other call it seems!  We've got a big problem in our country-that's for sure!  I'll keep listening and you guys decifer the sick note!  If I hear Kyron's name-I'll let you know!

Yikes!  Yes we sure do.  And thanks for keeping an eye on that for us!   an angelic monkey

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: August 04, 2010, 11:47:14 PM »

The only exchange I saw before all the scooby edits was with regard to your request for clarification about the discrepancy in DeDe's story. Scooby responds for jonesr.

http://204.74.214.194/forum1/message1141412/pg106

Oh, okay!  I remember that one.  I never remembered seeing the one about a book and bridge.

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #288 on: August 04, 2010, 11:47:49 PM »

o/t i have a question,,is it against the rules to be a member of this forum,,and also a member of a different forum,,i am just curious so i would know
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #289 on: August 04, 2010, 11:48:23 PM »

Lucky7  and anyone else, I'm not intentionally ignoring anyone.  I just keep getting pulled away from my PC. 
Hi Klaas I was reading forever at glp to find the statements from tom. I remember him sayin He Knows where Kyron is and ppl need a rake to find him. It looks to me some post are gone? not sure yet still looking. do you remember the day he went driving around and then to the wall?
I'm not Klaas but he was there yesterday! I went over to GLP & read thru that mess untill I found. I was crosseyed by then-Ha-Ha!
Haha I know it gave me a headache and a half!

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: August 04, 2010, 11:49:03 PM »

o/t i have a question,,is it against the rules to be a member of this forum,,and also a member of a different forum,,i am just curious so i would know

I hope not, because I would be breaking that rule all over the place!   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #291 on: August 04, 2010, 11:50:53 PM »

Wyks  aww thanks I really was kidding Smile

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #292 on: August 04, 2010, 11:52:27 PM »

Looking for anagrams of the underlined words...

here are those words/letters:

she
da
am
safe
pop

Going to the anagram site, and putting in shedaamsafepop,

we mainly get:

home fed, with left over letters. 

home fed
home fed papas
home fed sap sap
home fed apps

any of these ring any bells for anyone? 

http://www.anagramsite.com/cgi-bin/getanagram.cgi

wyks, you make my brain hurt sometimes, ill get the note printed, off a friends puter
and work on it, that WE is a clue why leave it on , sure would like to see the note, in its
entirety, ill be out till sunday late and busy, a link for you to work with, there are
solvers for the ciphers to,
link to what types of ciphers
http://www.nhn.ou.edu/~brue/crypto/Ciphers.html
decoder
http://www.purplehell.com/riddletools/

LOL CW!   

And thanks for these! 

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: August 04, 2010, 11:52:32 PM »

What connection is this guy? I am lost.

BTW, the Tom person reminds me of the man in Lindsey's case that spoke in riddles, anyone recall that guy? I think Skye/doubledecker may.

Yesssssss the dude in Washington. 

my memory sucks unless I stay working on something... I forget who you are thinking of... trigger my memory and I will remember, something he said or anything...

Well shucks..Lets see he was the one contacting you we all thought he was showing signs of a mental disorder, you found out he was hearing impaired. That is all I got
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: August 04, 2010, 11:54:19 PM »

I changed my avatar temporarily, because I wanted you to see the smiley mouth.  I believe this is the symbol on the note. 

I don't think it is a Hebrew letter.  The person who wrote the note has poor subject verb agreement.  I doubt they know Hebrew. 

But, that's just my opinion.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #295 on: August 04, 2010, 11:54:24 PM »

Will someone plz take my dog potty? 

oh that would be me.  brb   

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: August 04, 2010, 11:56:57 PM »

Please look at the mouth of the smiley on this page.

http://www.best-of-web.com/pages/080225-135637.html

I believe that is the symbol you are seeing on the note.

good catch clay..smile and kisses
love your new smile too

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #297 on: August 04, 2010, 11:57:41 PM »

Hey Wkys and Lucky7-I'm back listening to the scanner! You both can take a break now-

Wow-you guys are really searching that letter!  When I saw it in the last thread I just thought it was some wierdo as it seems alot have come out lately.  I have to say that when I've been re-reading it I see Pop as gun shot? So many things can be taken by it and it's great to check it out.  IMO I still think it was done by someone wanting to stir something up. 

Am glad you're back, Hiding Monkey!  Am not on the scanner, cuz my speakers have been giving me fits lately.  Glad that you are tho, when you can be.   

Some others and I had 'scanner duty' in HaLeigh's case.  Lots of cows went in the road.   

Hey Wyks!  It's been a day of drug overdoses and attempted suicides.  Every other call it seems!  We've got a big problem in our country-that's for sure!  I'll keep listening and you guys decifer the sick note!  If I hear Kyron's name-I'll let you know!

Yikes!  Yes we sure do.  And thanks for keeping an eye on that for us!   an angelic monkey

I'm still hanging with ya! The wierdo's are still out!  I really have a new appreciation for our police (after listening to the scanner most of the day today).
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: August 04, 2010, 11:58:40 PM »

Please look at the mouth of the smiley on this page.

http://www.best-of-web.com/pages/080225-135637.html

I believe that is the symbol you are seeing on the note.

good catch clay..smile and kisses
love your new smile too

LOL!  I was trying to figure out how to show it without drawing it and photographing it, so I went looking for the right smiley. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: August 04, 2010, 11:58:44 PM »

We don't care how many forums you belong to.  I have memberships to many forums.  NOW, if you were a member of a "We hate Scared Monkeys" forum, I might not like that  Monkey Devil!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.