May 30, 2024, 03:11:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #14 8/04/10 - 8/06/10  (Read 246190 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #380 on: August 05, 2010, 01:17:49 AM »

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: August 05, 2010, 01:18:32 AM »

I can't keep my eyes open, I will work on the note tomorrow.  and the douglas guy... I have to go to sleep

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #382 on: August 05, 2010, 01:18:42 AM »

blah i messed up that last post rite nice like - sorry tracy 

is ok zippiddy.. we all do it.  now you're a true monkey!   

yay?     this sites just set up a lil different to me (not bein' a full blown "blogger" 'n such) i've always been more of a lurker on these sites Smile soak it all in - but then i was 'bout to xplode so i signed up   

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #383 on: August 05, 2010, 01:21:36 AM »

this was emailed to me...

. there is a town down I-5 in Oregon called Shedd.   I believe early on there was a siting reported in that area.

About 1/2 way between Portland and Roseburg

And isn't that near Eugene then, where Terri and Desiree usually met up to hand over Kyron for visits, bringing him back, etc?   

Brings back to mind what another monkey pointed out not too longer ago... that Terri/someone may have been taking him 'back to his mama', kind of psychological thing we were discussing. 

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #384 on: August 05, 2010, 01:23:41 AM »

I am doing a Google search on kyron horman and special K, will link it all to you, trying to be useful why you all decode....

Anyway I wanted to say a LOT of hateful and sick people are in the world!!!

Back to what I am doing here with anything or any posters using the term specal K, will post it all in a bit.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #385 on: August 05, 2010, 01:24:13 AM »

I have the " written words" blown up on my screen - your going to think I am scrambled eggs - but at this point - Who care's?
I see this - standing out
Another place/time - meaning possibly time zone is now different ? REMOVE the written words  Kyron( special K) * which could be for Kitty/Kiara and not ketamine
what is left is says  -
-
If you omit all the words and look into what is written  - it says
written to Kaine:
You I No am Safe De Pop
You, I,  know " No"  De " or DAD" am safe " Pop".  The letter a in Dad is strange in the last part - it almost looks like an e..rather than an a.  Is it De for Dede?

That little face thingy is what I learned when I was a kid - its a without eyes though.
It is the cheeks and smile - no eyes. I made this - I tried to anyway, my hands are not so good with a mouse. The Pop underlined is disturbing. Pop is used yes when speaking of an elder - but in singular term( of yesteryear) My Pop as in Grandfather, Pops is used as well term of endearment ..the name given POP alone .. is very strange to me. I call my Dad who is no longer with me " Pops".. because he was very cool, yet he was 84 when he passed last year. Pop and Pops have two different meanings. ( to me). My instinct of the word POP .. I think of a gun. Maybe I am customized to the word POP because I live in Metro Detroit.. 

Who ever wrote this though - expected someone to find it ..what it means ? 

Hi Deenie!     I like the process you used, very interesting!  hmmmmmm.........

I think someone has put all sorts of codes in this letter. Why? Who knows. But everytime I see the smiley face,  I think of the smiley face murders. Ugh. Kyron definately does not fall into their range of victims. They usually go after white college males and they are always found in water.
The written words are left with that " smile" no eyes, or face - that to me is almost like to Kaine - Kiss my Asx. with the Kisses written word. This is personal to Kaine  (to me, thinking) - not a phenomenon.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: August 05, 2010, 01:24:24 AM »

I can't keep my eyes open, I will work on the note tomorrow.  and the douglas guy... I have to go to sleep

Read what I posted on the thread in your forum.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: August 05, 2010, 01:25:10 AM »

Snipped from Sebastian's post:

"they are always found in water"

Unfortunately that's a possibility in this case, too.  Sad

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #388 on: August 05, 2010, 01:26:15 AM »

I am doing a Google search on kyron horman and special K, will link it all to you, trying to be useful why you all decode....

Back to what I am doing here with anything or any posters using the term specal K, will post it all in a bit.

you can say that again ~ the twisted nuggets who post about Kyron's Case

special K or not

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: August 05, 2010, 01:26:42 AM »

Let me tell you why I am jumping on this. I think this is very similar to the note left at the Sandra Cantu memorial. The person that wrote it knew what had happened and left it so everyone can feel better. Gosh let me see if I can find that note. This person could be doing the same thing so reason has it that the writer of this note knows where Kyron is and knows what has happened.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: August 05, 2010, 01:29:13 AM »

What is it with the men in Portland and the pucca/heishi shell necklaces? Michael Cook sports one, One of Douglas's friends Sebastain and many others.

http://www.collegeotr.com/university_of_oregon/nine_signs_hes_a_frat_guy_8880

He's probably a frat guy if...

1. He has a tribal arm band tattoo
2. He wears polos with popped collars
3. He wears white rimmed sunglasses and/or puka shell necklace
4. He owns seven blue vertical stripped button up shirts
5. He is Business major, probably marketing.
6. He uses the Facebook “top friends” application to rank the doability of the neighboring sorority girls
7. He thinks a Milano is a half white, half black person
8. In each of his Facebook photos he has either 2 red cups, or 2 fake and baked blondes.
9. He wears floral board shorts while swimming
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #391 on: August 05, 2010, 01:29:48 AM »

Let me tell you why I am jumping on this. I think this is very similar to the note left at the Sandra Cantu memorial. The person that wrote it knew what had happened and left it so everyone can feel better. Gosh let me see if I can find that note. This person could be doing the same thing so reason has it that the writer of this note knows where Kyron is and knows what has happened.

It sure is similiar to that, TG. 

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: August 05, 2010, 01:34:19 AM »

What is it with the men in Portland and the pucca/heishi shell necklaces? Michael Cook sports one, One of Douglas's friends Sebastain and many others.

http://www.collegeotr.com/university_of_oregon/nine_signs_hes_a_frat_guy_8880

He's probably a frat guy if...

1. He has a tribal arm band tattoo
2. He wears polos with popped collars
3. He wears white rimmed sunglasses and/or puka shell necklace
4. He owns seven blue vertical stripped button up shirts
5. He is Business major, probably marketing.
6. He uses the Facebook “top friends” application to rank the doability of the neighboring sorority girls
7. He thinks a Milano is a half white, half black person
8. In each of his Facebook photos he has either 2 red cups, or 2 fake and baked blondes.
9. He wears floral board shorts while swimming

Thank you Klaas!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: August 05, 2010, 01:34:52 AM »

Douglas Prosch Well I'm glad to hear that they're still operating on the premise that our little buddy is alive, thank God for that. I'm counting on him getting home safely. So check it out, I was telling my supervisor at work how every week I was giving ...all the $$ I could muster to the MC sheriff's Kyron Horman Fund. Happily she offered me some overtime over the next 3 weeks, which will give me roughly $300 additional to donate on top of my regular weekly donations, WooHoo! <Very Happy I'm happy to give anything & everything possible to get Special K home to his family... and to help LE pay the salaries for their peops to sift through all the evidence and find him AND get their case organized to put the persons responsible in JAIL for the rest of their pathetic miserable lives.See More
July 30 at 12:44pm · 13 people
 ·

snipped from facebook
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: August 05, 2010, 01:36:39 AM »

Didn't Tracygirl say he has a criminal record? I just wonder what his interest is in Kyron. Maybe he truly cares?
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: August 05, 2010, 01:39:32 AM »

Oh, I am so hoping that is not the case! But you are right, a real possibility. So very sad!
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #396 on: August 05, 2010, 01:41:28 AM »

Oh, I am so hoping that is not the case! But you are right, a real possibility. So very sad!
So I am just going to ask you all know I think want to believe he is alive am I just grasping as I was with Caylee?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: August 05, 2010, 01:42:11 AM »

Thanks, d in texas.

O/T: I left you a post you requested at http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg1199042#msg1199042

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: August 05, 2010, 01:42:50 AM »

I have the " written words" blown up on my screen - your going to think I am scrambled eggs - but at this point - Who care's?
I see this - standing out
Another place/time - meaning possibly time zone is now different ? REMOVE the written words  Kyron( special K) * which could be for Kitty/Kiara and not ketamine
what is left is says  -
-
If you omit all the words and look into what is written  - it says
written to Kaine:
You I No am Safe De Pop
You, I,  know " No"  De " or DAD" am safe " Pop".  The letter a in Dad is strange in the last part - it almost looks like an e..rather than an a.  Is it De for Dede?

That little face thingy is what I learned when I was a kid - its a without eyes though.
It is the cheeks and smile - no eyes. I made this - I tried to anyway, my hands are not so good with a mouse. The Pop underlined is disturbing. Pop is used yes when speaking of an elder - but in singular term( of yesteryear) My Pop as in Grandfather, Pops is used as well term of endearment ..the name given POP alone .. is very strange to me. I call my Dad who is no longer with me " Pops".. because he was very cool, yet he was 84 when he passed last year. Pop and Pops have two different meanings. ( to me). My instinct of the word POP .. I think of a gun. Maybe I am customized to the word POP because I live in Metro Detroit.. 

Who ever wrote this though - expected someone to find it ..what it means ? 

I have been reading an interesting site that explains more about Hebrew language.
The improper use of capital letters in the note stood out to me. Apparently capital letters are not used in the Hebrew language.
Here is the link: http://biblescripture.net/Hebrew.html
There are interesting symbols too. One sign with the three lines means support.
The lines are beneath the letters D and A so are the D and A in support of something?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: August 05, 2010, 01:44:14 AM »

Didn't Tracygirl say he has a criminal record? I just wonder what his interest is in Kyron. Maybe he truly cares?

I said there is a person by the same name that lived in Oregon. He is listed on my site as being 67 although records show he died at the age of 61. This man had an extensive record.

There was also a record I found of a man with the same name living in Oregon and he is said to be 50. Not sure what all is on him, have not found any other record on him other then one.

There are about 7ish people with this same name through out the country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.