May 30, 2024, 06:53:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #14 8/04/10 - 8/06/10  (Read 246220 times)
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #540 on: August 05, 2010, 12:51:58 PM »

Hope this is okay to post, it is from Websleuths and very interesting indeed.   http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111081

Thanks NoRose!  I agree with Heather at Rosemont Farms.  People need to stop trying to analyze everyone's tweets and twist them into some sinister meaning.  Everything is not a conspiracy and everyone isn't in on it. 
I agree, I tweeted a while back re rosemont and Heather got ahold of me made it real clear she does not know or never has nown dede. I appologzed and she was really nice about it.

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #541 on: August 05, 2010, 12:57:57 PM »

Hope this is okay to post, it is from Websleuths and very interesting indeed.   http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111081

Thanks NoRose!  I agree with Heather at Rosemont Farms.  People need to stop trying to analyze everyone's tweets and twist them into some sinister meaning.  Everything is not a conspiracy and everyone isn't in on it. 
I agree, I tweeted a while back re rosemont and Heather got ahold of me made it real clear she does not know or never has nown dede. I appologzed and she was really nice about it.
She sounds like a nice woman.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #542 on: August 05, 2010, 01:01:01 PM »

I feel very sorry for Heather at Rosemont Farms, she is a really nice lady I tweet with her often.  She was thrown front and center in this nonsense.
What most don't know is Heather went to LE first before anyone even knew who she was.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: August 05, 2010, 01:01:38 PM »

I agree the note is just from someone who has nothing better to do to amuse him/herself.

I want to point out, though, that the symbol on top of the word kisses is the stenograph (shorthand) word for "love."

But, the "u" is too elongated and the "v" too short, but it can be read.

It could also be a scribble.

The person appears to have written the note and then go over and add a thing or two.

Not everyone uses shorthand these days, but anyone who has gone through high school or college has gotten to learn a few symbols to help in note-taking.

MOO

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Eclectic_shorthand_by_cross.png

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: August 05, 2010, 01:10:41 PM »

I feel very sorry for Heather at Rosemont Farms, she is a really nice lady I tweet with her often.  She was thrown front and center in this nonsense.
What most don't know is Heather went to LE first before anyone even knew who she was.

6. I took the Muddy Boy video (associated with the words "Boy + Water + Dirt = Heaven") at my farm on June 5th of my young son playing in the dirt. There were no sinister meanings behind that video. It was merely my beautiful boy playing in the mud as boys love to do.

Thank God that has been laid to rest!

Thanks for finding that post and sharing with us, No rose. Heather's post is so well done.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #545 on: August 05, 2010, 01:17:45 PM »

Your welcome, she sure does seem like a nice woman 
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: August 05, 2010, 01:33:10 PM »

here is chester panes old user name   wickerschiemer

D I found it on Oregon live. so wonder if he is same guy who wrote letter or who is he.

trying to catch up, but I saw that name in something last night... it wasn't in a post, it was in something I was researching.. I need to find that

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #547 on: August 05, 2010, 01:34:56 PM »

Thanks Rosie,
Reading what Heather said, gosh, that poor woman.  She handled all that with a lot of class, IMO.  Feel really bad for her that all this has affected her business, etc.  Sigh.  I do remember sev of us saying after we saw that video, that it could have simply been a lil boy doing what lil boys do best, playing in the mud.  It's true that not everything is a conspiracy, and this letter from Heather brings all that home in a heartbeat.  Will try to do better in the future about not jumping on other things too fast, cuz sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. 

Another thing I got out of what Heather said is that DeDe had approached them with a proposal for an internship, but she didn't work on her land after all.  Seems that someone else may have taken DeDe up on an internship, and that's likely 'the job' she was doing on June 4th.  Her friends have said DeDe was at a class that day, and it's been reported in the news that DeDe was at work that day.  They could be saying the same thing, just referring to that in different ways.  Could explain why it seems we've gotten two different stories.

An internship thru school has a student actually working in the field (no pun intended, lol) for school credit, rather than pay.  There would be someone at the job site doing the overseeing, supervisor role.  So I can see them wanting to have a tighter rein on an intern, for example, checking in/out for breaks/lunch etc.  Hours are strictly adhered to, because for an intern, they add up for their coursework.  They'll need a certain number of hours to pass that class, and/or overall for their field. 

Makes even more sense to me that DeDe's co-worker was trying to hard to reach DeDe when she 'abruptly left' work that day.  Interns likely wouldn't get a whole 90 minute 'lunch hour'.     The supervisor was likely fit to be tied.  I would, had that been one of my interns. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: August 05, 2010, 01:35:10 PM »

6. I took the Muddy Boy video (associated with the words "Boy + Water + Dirt = Heaven") at my farm on June 5th of my young son playing in the dirt. There were no sinister meanings behind that video. It was merely my beautiful boy playing in the mud as boys love to do.

Thank God that has been laid to rest!

Thanks for finding that post and sharing with us, No rose. Heather's post is so well done.

IMO, people here at Monkey Land were not really that vicious in discussing the farm issues.

But, it is of human nature to be inquisitive, even if trampling over others... specially  if there is no information coming from official sources, and there is no body of the victim and no one has been arrested.

People grab at straws, just to try to make sense out of the whole thing.

I do think Heather did fine in reaching out to the online crowd. I hope she and the public can move on and things will be back to normal for this nice lady.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #549 on: August 05, 2010, 01:40:25 PM »

Doubledecker ~

Tried to get your attention yesterday, lol.  The dude from Washington, the one playing games with codes and such.  Lindsey Baum's case....

Strongtower? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #550 on: August 05, 2010, 01:53:35 PM »

here is chester panes old user name   wickerschiemer

D I found it on Oregon live. so wonder if he is same guy who wrote letter or who is he.

trying to catch up, but I saw that name in something last night... it wasn't in a post, it was in something I was researching.. I need to find that
it is in the search link for chester that stays the same when you change your name on there. heres the link http://connect.oregonlive.com/user/wickerschiemer/index.html

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #551 on: August 05, 2010, 01:57:28 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

I have been sitting on my fingers for several days, as I don't agree with some of the post about all the sinister cryptic messages and dragging innocent people's lives thru the mud. Rosemont Farms is Heather and her families livelyhood. Can you imagine how much money they stand to lose by all the mudslinging and being drug into the center of a missing child's case?

I, like Janet, can't stand riddles and inuendos. I have figured out that people like this supposed cousin of dede is just a sick pervert who is playing games. And probably sitting back , laughing his azz off at everyone trying to decipher his messages. I feel sure he is probably the one who left the note on Kyron's wall. I read on another site that someone posted here, Debate or something in that catagory, one poster said that people were sick of the news media and sick of the Wallof Hope. Went so far as to say that they had seen enough of that toothless grin to last a lifetime. Wonder how they would feel if it were their child.

In the Susan Smith case there were all kinds of notes left saying they were from Alex and Michael in Heaven. Just sick individuals wanting attention.

Just think about it.....what if something like this happened in your family? Would you want your kids and elderly parents and whoever you had ever been friends with or loved, drug out on the internet and destroyed ? Especially if they were totally innocent?

Jmo....Guess I better proof  read to make sure I didn't post a capital letter somewhere it isn't suppose to be. 

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #552 on: August 05, 2010, 01:58:30 PM »

Hat Tip to Aubrey!  Post 264http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?t=51491&page=9

August 5, 2010

Snip

Meanwhile, for a third day, a Multnomah County grand jury in Portland heard from witnesses about Kyron’s disappearance.

Prosecutors called friends and acquaintances of Terri Horman, Kyron’s stepmother and the last known person to see Kyron, to testify.

One woman called before the grand jury attended Terri’s 40th birthday party at a Mexican restaurant in March. She spent two and a half hours with jurors and prosecutors.

Another couple spent two hours in the prosecutor’s office.

The judge has barred cameras on the upper floors of the courthouse until next Wednesday, Aug. 11.

Grand jury proceedings are secret in Oregon and so it is unknown what prosecutors asked and what witnesses said.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100010649.html

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #553 on: August 05, 2010, 02:03:40 PM »

Hello Monkey's 

SM looked beautiful at the Mexican restaurant celebrating her 40th the B.D.  March?  What happened to her since?

:smt099I have never seen anyone look so good and look like doo-doo in a short matter of time.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
mediamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #554 on: August 05, 2010, 02:06:08 PM »

Hat Tip to Aubrey!  Post 264http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?t=51491&page=9

August 5, 2010

Snip

Meanwhile, for a third day, a Multnomah County grand jury in Portland heard from witnesses about Kyron’s disappearance.

Prosecutors called friends and acquaintances of Terri Horman, Kyron’s stepmother and the last known person to see Kyron, to testify.

One woman called before the grand jury attended Terri’s 40th birthday party at a Mexican restaurant in March. She spent two and a half hours with jurors and prosecutors.

Another couple spent two hours in the prosecutor’s office.

The judge has barred cameras on the upper floors of the courthouse until next Wednesday, Aug. 11.

Grand jury proceedings are secret in Oregon and so it is unknown what prosecutors asked and what witnesses said.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100010649.html

My gosh, two and a half hours?! Guessing she knew more than what flavor of icing was on Terri's birthday cake! ...Or could this be Dede, but the station isn't naming names now?

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

- Plato
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: August 05, 2010, 02:06:53 PM »

Doubledecker ~

Tried to get your attention yesterday, lol.  The dude from Washington, the one playing games with codes and such.  Lindsey Baum's case....

Strongtower? 

well there was strongtower, and then there was adam campbell.. both coding. 

btw, strongtower is still very much alive and posting... on fb 

To find me:
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: August 05, 2010, 02:08:49 PM »

Look what Terri aka lenstres just wrote..
Sorryu SoCal, but I thought we have agreed you would wear the red high heels and fishnet stockings when you whipped and yelled at me?

Posted on Hearing set on Kaine Harman's motion seeking source of Terri Moulton Horman's money on August 05, 2010, 12:02AM

she is sick heh?

I have always failed to the see humor in any of them, it is such a tragic thing it is a little 7 year old boy lost, his mother in a private hell very few can even begin to understand.  And these twisted morons do this. 
Like I said Oregonlive has allowed this to go on and I don't understand maybe LE asked them to?  I know I wouldn't comment to them acknowledge them if I posted on that board which I don't and only read what is pointed out.  I won't even glorify them in my writings either. 
Okay off my rant box now...sorry, they all just make me so sick I know they do every once else as well.
And that cousin he really made me mad a playing like he was really looking detailing the terrain then that night he starts all the riddle games, and then the writing at the wall, isn't that just too convenient for everyone else?

Let me get this straight,
So here these posters are, obviously reading here at SM. Knowing full well  that everything they are saying is apparently aiding in forming a negative opinion of TH. Potential future jurors even. Reading a bunch of negative stuff allegedly posted there locally by TH herself.
Did I mention the part about potential future jurors?

Goodnight everyone.

Hi everyone...I have a quick question.  I was just trying to catch up, so forgive me if this has already been asked....but is this "lenstres" that is posting...is this Terri Horman????

The way you wrote this could mean either you are asking if I am the lenstres poster who everyone assumes is TH or you are asking if the lenstres poster is TH.
I try not to get confused but it happens.

In case you are asking if I am either of them then the answer is no.
In case you are asking if the lenstres poster is TH, I haven't seen any real evidence to say either way.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: August 05, 2010, 02:09:13 PM »

The Custody Issue?

The Kyron Files
The 14 most important people and things to emerge from the Kyron Horman investigation
BY JAMES PITKIN | jpitkin at wweek dot com
[August 4th, 2010]

The Mother
Desiree Young
Residence: Medford

... Desiree’s backstory adds to the pathos. When the boy was 2 years old, Desiree suffered kidney failure she says was a result of taking a medication that was not FDA-approved—what medication, she won’t say. She went to Canada for treatment, but again has declined to give specifics. When she returned to Oregon, she tried to regain custody of Kyron and an older son from her first marriage. She was denied by Kaine and the other father, and never fought their decision in court. Desiree is now seeing a therapist to help deal with Kyron’s disappearance and has returned to work as an accountant at Lithia Motors in Medford.

http://www.wweek.com/editorial/3639/14358

Little Boy Lost
Report airs Monday, July 26, 10 p.m./9 C on Dateline NBC
by Kate Snow
NBC News
updated 7/26/2010 6:51:10 PM ET

TRANSCRIPT

Kaine and Desiree eventually divorced. At first Desiree moved into a new place near Kaine's home in Portland. Little Kyron lived with her for the first two years of his life. But Desiree was sick with severe kidney problems.

Desiree says she went to Canada for treatment and gave Kaine temporary custody of Kyron. When she got back, still recovering and drowning in medical bills, they decided together that Kyron would be best off staying with his dad. She admits that, despite the anguish Terri had caused her in he past, she now thought Kaine and Terri could give Kyron a good life.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38420266

Where did WWeekly get that Desiree was denied custody?  I have read through and listened to every interview with her and Tony, Kaine I can not find that anywhere.
Personally I don't think that those individuals would be considered the top 14?  JMO

I would assume that reporter James Pitkin received this tidbit from "Mr. Reliable Source" ... the same gentleman who has been providing the majority of insights in the Kyron Horman case.

Considering Kaine Horman's ground rules of expectation in regards to the media ... I would assume that Mr. Pitkin had a foundation.

IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #558 on: August 05, 2010, 02:09:54 PM »

Doubledecker ~

Strongtower? 

did you see the info I posted you needed for your research? I sent you some more extensive info via email. lots,so didnt want to post it here and newbe so dont know the rules. Smile

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: August 05, 2010, 02:14:12 PM »

Doubledecker ~

Strongtower? 

did you see the info I posted you needed for your research? I sent you some more extensive info via email. lots,so didnt want to post it here and newbe so dont know the rules. Smile

I always get a late start in the morning getting on the net.. have outside chores all morning.. so it takes me awhile to check emails/etc... so will do that now... and where did you post...sorry, this board is going so fast and trying to catch up...I do appreciate any help I can get ... and always try to answer everything...

if you could direct me to your posts please and I'll go check my email now... thanks.

To find me:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.