May 30, 2024, 03:08:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #14 8/04/10 - 8/06/10  (Read 246189 times)
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: August 04, 2010, 08:06:53 PM »

Special K is a reference for a drug...katamine..don't know if I speeled that right .I think it is used by vets for animals.

•   Ketamine hydrochloride ("Special K" or "K") was originally created for use as a human anaesthetic, and is still used as a general anaesthetic for children, persons of poor health, and in veterinary medicine. ... At lower doses it has a mild, dreamy feeling similar to nitrous oxide. Users report feeling floaty and slightly outside their body. Numbness in the extremities is also common.
•   Higher doses produce a hallucinogenic (trippy) effect, and may cause the user to feel very far away from their body.
•   This experience is often referred to as entering a "K-hole" and has been compared to a near death experience with sensations of rising above one's body. Many users find the experience spiritually significant , while others find it frightening.
•   While in a K-hole it is very difficult to move. People usually remain seated or lying down during the experience.

http://www.dancesafe.org/drug-information/ketamine

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: August 04, 2010, 08:07:05 PM »

ketamine is all over, it is a common popular recreational drug... it's all over on the streets, anyone can get their hands on it...

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
crazybabyborg
« Reply #62 on: August 04, 2010, 08:07:24 PM »

Maybe I'm just not a deep thinker, but I think the symbol at the end of the note is a smile with "cheeks". The writing and sentiments seem to be most likely from a female, IMO.   
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #63 on: August 04, 2010, 08:08:06 PM »

Special K is a reference for a drug...Katine..don't know if I spelled that right .I think it is used by vets for animals.

Ketemine is similar to bute for horses it is like taking an aspirin, it is in liquid injectable form.  In humans it is used to lace or mix with other drugs I guess?  Suppose a horse weighs 1000 to 1200 pounds compared to a human the effect would be stronger.  A horse gets 10cc's so if a person used more than 1cc wonder the damage it could do.

Another thing won't use the name hollywood stars started using a drug for horses it is to clear passage ways, breathing issues etc.  Well the smart ones they are found dramatic weight loss came with it.  It is in a syrup form and a horse gets between 3cc and 10cc so that is NOT very much lord knows how much they were taking BUT it caused heartattack and serious non-reversible health issues.

Don't think horse medicine is intended for humans.....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: August 04, 2010, 08:11:20 PM »

For some reason I'm remembering either Kaine or Desiree referring to Kyron as Special K.  I'm trying to find where I heard that but no luck so far.  It was in an earlier press conference.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #65 on: August 04, 2010, 08:12:44 PM »

ketamine is all over, it is a common popular recreational drug... it's all over on the streets, anyone can get their hands on it...
It is in my trailer right now....very common.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: August 04, 2010, 08:13:42 PM »

For some reason I'm remembering either Kaine or Desiree referring to Kyron as Special K.  I'm trying to find where I heard that but no luck so far.  It was in an earlier press conference.

In that case, let me quote dear departed Emily Litella: Never Mind!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #67 on: August 04, 2010, 08:15:00 PM »

I just looked at the note as some sicko writing it, probably thinking how funny it was, and to cause people to be talking about this on the internet which is what is happening. Sure didn't see all those clues in it though 

The writer is probably bursting with pride and chortling themselves silly right about now. 
That is what I'm guessing the writer is doing right now 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #68 on: August 04, 2010, 08:15:10 PM »

It was Desiree, and I heard it too. I was just looking too, but figured I wouldn't have any luck with it, so I didn't mention I had heard it!

Maybe Kaine said it too, but I was watching when Desiree referred to Kyron as Special K.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: August 04, 2010, 08:16:20 PM »

I have all the pc's all look

To find me:
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: August 04, 2010, 08:19:57 PM »

What came to my mind first off was the Sandra Cantu case and the one man that worked at the church left that note at Sandra's memorial. I think in the writers mind they are not trying to be cruel but rather trying to ease Kaine pain. Not saying I agree. This note is a condolence to Kaine and I think this person knows something more about this case.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: August 04, 2010, 08:20:29 PM »

It was Desiree, and I heard it too. I was just looking too, but figured I wouldn't have any luck with it, so I didn't mention I had heard it!

Maybe Kaine said it too, but I was watching when Desiree referred to Kyron as Special K.

Thanks CBB, I'm still looking too.  I think it's on the video but it wasn't transcribed.  Maybe from July 30th? 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #72 on: August 04, 2010, 08:21:09 PM »

Maybe I'm just not a deep thinker, but I think the symbol at the end of the note is a smile with "cheeks". The writing and sentiments seem to be most likely from a female, IMO.   
I'm with you, guess that I'm not a deep thinker as well. DD, you wrote, there are glasses drawn in the heading in Daddy, I keep looking but don't see that 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #73 on: August 04, 2010, 08:21:10 PM »

It is in my trailer right now....very common.

Okie Dokie!   

This isn't a drug I'm familiar with. What are the effects? TIA!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: August 04, 2010, 08:21:17 PM »

For some reason I'm remembering either Kaine or Desiree referring to Kyron as Special K.  I'm trying to find where I heard that but no luck so far.  It was in an earlier press conference.

I have all the pc's all look

DD - look for Desiree and it might have been on July 30th
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: August 04, 2010, 08:21:27 PM »

the name for kyron was coined by douglas porsch... I guess???

Nancy Dugas Knape ‎@Sandra, there is a $25,000.00 reward already posted. Come home Kyron we all love you very much.
@Douglas, the nickname Special K is a great one. It certainly fits this sweet boy.

Douglas Prosch Thnx Nancy Dugas Knape-- Yeh, it just came to me as he is just so special and endearing. I'm more of a free-wheeling, "movin' on" type of person, but I've never seen a kid who made me more mushy inside. I really need for him to be OK. Until... then, alot of my usual stuff is on hold, and that's OK by me-- anything for this adorable little guy. Btw, I also like "Little Man", which somebody else came up with. By any name what a little sweetheart. I'm actually freakin' humbled by how much I care about this sweet little boy. See More
July 19 at 3:28pm ·

http://www.facebook.com/posted.php?id=125336750831264&share_id=110946258957979&comments=1

To find me:
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: August 04, 2010, 08:21:31 PM »

I think I recall that as well. But that is such a small detail, how did this person recall that little tid bit? Did the writer of this note, know this family personally?
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: August 04, 2010, 08:23:11 PM »

douglas prosch

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=610987703

To find me:
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #78 on: August 04, 2010, 08:24:02 PM »

Interesting note -- formation of certain letters change, there are at least 3 different "y" and 3 different terms of endearment, daddy, dad, pop -- the "d"s have cursive form as well as many other letters.  Lots of symbols including next to kisses.  DD, I know this note is jumping with clues.

hey you... glad to see you on this... ok, my hebrew is sketchy... look at that note again, see any hebrew symbols ?  and do we have a khaf symbol in there at the end.. and what about that last (I) word, look at that.. isn't that ancient hebrew, before the modern hebrew...

anyway, yes special k is ketamine, but more so it is a CEREAL   CEREAL K as in SERIAL KILLER
we get a lot of this in serial killer notes..

there are glasses drawn in the heading in Daddy... DAD is not underlines, look again, the DA is underlined...leave that last d off... we also have the 3 lines... this is common too. 

"she" = HER... this is very common. 

this note also has PAIN in it .. Pain is a key word..

NO = might = north.  however I am wondering if the message is, we are no longer at PAIN/PAYNE... we need to find an area with PAYNE... Payne is a word that always shows up in these notes, it is always disguised but there. 

I would say that whoever wrote this note, whether a prankster(and maybe very well could be a "PRANKSTER", would fit) this person knows the codes... so maybe they have nothing at all to do with the kyron case, but they know their code. 

and here is what I believe... I believe whoever wrote this is reading the forums... they will write again...

I have been wondering for awhile now where they would show up communicating... why they would ever sneak up to kyrons wall and put this there, is beyond me... they are gutsy for sure... but they always are. 

I might be crazy, but I believe this note is a message from someone who knows the code that is common among serial killers.. .how they know this code I do not know... maybe they have studied sk cases... maybe they have been listening to someone or watching the boards. 

There will be more... there always is.   

that is just my opinion

I see the glasses, and the underlined Da.. three times, what's the significance in three for Da?

The "I" is odd.  Making it seemingly stand out. 

I see a smily above the kisses, but no other symbols.  Is what looks like a smily actually a symbol in hebrew or another language?  If so, what would that stand for?

Interesting on the sk, cereal.  Yes, have seen that in other cases. 

Have been trying to take the underlined words and do anagrams with them. 

Interesting on the she/her, no/north, pain/payne.  It's true these words are often in messages, even if hidden within a word, spelled out by words, etc.

Am trying to pick out where two words might combine into one longer word. 

Thanks for your help! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #79 on: August 04, 2010, 08:24:17 PM »

Thanks CBB, I'm still looking too.  I think it's on the video but it wasn't transcribed.  Maybe from July 30th? 

That's about the right timeframe, Klaas. It was just a "gloss over" statement and the reason I remember it is because I thought it was such a sweet term of endearment for Kyron. It tugged at my heart when I heard her say it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.