May 30, 2024, 03:42:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #14 8/04/10 - 8/06/10  (Read 246144 times)
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #600 on: August 05, 2010, 04:16:00 PM »

O/T: For those interested, there has been a doc dump in the Caylee case.
Thanks Brandi.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #601 on: August 05, 2010, 04:23:50 PM »

Terri does look very good in that photo with Kitty taken in May also.

She does

How could she put on so much weight in less than a month?

My guess.. meds of some sort.  Meds for depression for example, can pack the weight on in a fast hurry.  Which, oddly enough, can increase one's depression, leading to a need for a higher does, which can lead to more depression.  And on it goes. 

That is definitely what I'm thinking. I suppose she may have started drinking again, but don't think you would pack on the pounds from alcohol so fast, but maybe you can.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #602 on: August 05, 2010, 04:32:40 PM »

Well.. one of Terri's friends going before the GJ today is Chelsea Aleshire. 

Checking Chelsea out:

Her facebook and myspace has been closed up tight. 

But not before it was caught by the cache.  hehe

One of Chelsea's 'friends' on facebook is:

HCsupps Hillsboro (bodybuilding - Hillsboro, OR)
http://www.hardcoresupps.com/
http://www.facebook.com/people/HCsupps-Hillsboro/100000917800980

Isn't that interesting???? 

Hmmmm.....

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #603 on: August 05, 2010, 04:32:40 PM »

Thanks Brandi.

Thank-you Brandi 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: August 05, 2010, 04:38:00 PM »

Ermmm..   For those of us who have been posting/lurking at the GLP (Godlike Productions) forum, might want to reconsider doing so.  I for one am never going back to that site, I don't care how outrageous DeDe's cousin's thread gets.    

My techie son has spent a good amount of time today, before leaving for work, looking into the technical side of that forum, and my computer.  Interestingly enough, my comp, which has filters up the ying-yang against malware, spyware, and adware -- has had some that have snuck in. 

Words which I rarely if ever use (such as 'honey pots') and some that I use commonly (such as flowers and kittens), were in my comp - hiding as malware, spyware, and adware.  Renamed as such, courtesy of the GLP site.  There is a reason why using those words in particular at GLP will get someone banned from that site.  They use those words to rename their malware, spyware, and adware which is inserted into the comps of those who visit their site. 

(When sons know former hackers who redeem themselves by spending the rest of their days protecting the computers of friends, tis a good thing).  One of the things they've placed on my comp is a way to track-back where this crap comes from.  That's how we know. 

Their advice?  Get off that site, stay off that site, and tell all my friends.   So that's what I'm doing, just passing this along.   an angelic monkey

TY for that info.  Were you a member there?  I am wondering if just visiting there puts this stuff on your computer or if that happens when you sign up for membership?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #605 on: August 05, 2010, 04:39:04 PM »

Ermmm..   For those of us who have been posting/lurking at the GLP (Godlike Productions) forum, might want to reconsider doing so.  I for one am never going back to that site, I don't care how outrageous DeDe's cousin's thread gets.    

My techie son has spent a good amount of time today, before leaving for work, looking into the technical side of that forum, and my computer.  Interestingly enough, my comp, which has filters up the ying-yang against malware, spyware, and adware -- has had some that have snuck in. 

Words which I rarely if ever use (such as 'honey pots') and some that I use commonly (such as flowers and kittens), were in my comp - hiding as malware, spyware, and adware.  Renamed as such, courtesy of the GLP site.  There is a reason why using those words in particular at GLP will get someone banned from that site.  They use those words to rename their malware, spyware, and adware which is inserted into the comps of those who visit their site. 

(When sons know former hackers who redeem themselves by spending the rest of their days protecting the computers of friends, tis a good thing).  One of the things they've placed on my comp is a way to track-back where this crap comes from.  That's how we know. 

Their advice?  Get off that site, stay off that site, and tell all my friends.   So that's what I'm doing, just passing this along.   an angelic monkey

And how do I get ride of it?  Good software recommendation....
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #606 on: August 05, 2010, 04:40:54 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20012057-504083.html

A photo showing Kaine and Kyron having fun. There are other photo's but the first one I adore.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #607 on: August 05, 2010, 04:43:00 PM »

OT: Boy missing along Ore. coast found safe

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100006094.html

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #608 on: August 05, 2010, 04:44:11 PM »

My guess.. meds of some sort.  Meds for depression for example, can pack the weight on in a fast hurry.  Which, oddly enough, can increase one's depression, leading to a need for a higher does dose, which can lead to more depression.  And on it goes. 

*Firing spell-checker*   

does = dose

That was my guess too

Are we sure that isn't May 2009?  I think it was December 2009 that the major change started, for some reason I can't post pictures?  Driving me crazy I am tech savvy and posted pics all the time in CA case two years ago?  ANYONE HELP....
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: August 05, 2010, 04:44:31 PM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/breakingnews/story/Source-Grand-Jury-questions-revolve-around-Kyrons/2Ls683NdO0mfFAKnUn2ZHQ.cspx

"Thursday, a source close to Terri Horman told KOIN that the questions centered on the missing 7-year-old's disappearance."

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: August 05, 2010, 04:46:21 PM »

She does

Catching up, so someone make have answered this.
Prednisone can do this, and quickly, too.  Speaking from experience.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #611 on: August 05, 2010, 04:47:33 PM »

Am sitting here wondering WTH are the players in this case, doing online, in the comment sections of the news articles, etc.  Haven't seen it quite this bad in other cases.  Are they doing this, changing nics with their underwear, talking in riddles/code, etc... just to throw LE/FBI off their track, cuz they know their phones/comps are being watched?  It's soooo weird!! 

Can anyone name another child abducton case with the parent involved we had all this nonsense going on? IE: cell phones, online riddles, changing nicks, remember
KATU News traced her user ID to an e-mail address, which it then traced to a professional Internet profile in the name of Terri Horman. The account was set up well before Kyron disappeared.  Terri posted over 77 posts in the comment section-For example, five days after Kyron disappeared, KATU On Your Side investigators found Terri and her husband, Kaine, leaving their gym after a workout.

People commented about it and called her actions “unbelievable.”

Terri responded: “Wow. Unless you know all the details, the stress, the worry, the pain, you have nothing to speak of. You are merely making assumptions – you have no facts, details or knowledge to present so please refrain from your accusations,” she wrote.

She also responded to less significant matters like to people wondering why the couple’s Ford truck was towed from the Horman’s property.

Terri writes it was a mechanical issue. “If I may clear your mind … the truck was towed due to starter and is back at the property.”

In her longest post, about the church vigil for Kyron, Terri takes issue with a person who criticized the Horman family for observing the ceremony from a private room.

“Just so you can have the facts straight since I know personally … The family … went to the back of the church to watch and be part of the community – all together – mom, stepmom, dad, stepdad.  http://www.katu.com/news/local/97541389.html
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: August 05, 2010, 04:51:47 PM »

Hello Monkey's 

SM looked beautiful at the Mexican restaurant celebrating her 40th the B.D.  March?  What happened to her since?

:smt099I have never seen anyone look so good and look like doo-doo in a short matter of time.
I know, huh 

She spent too much time on the computer 
Well then I'm in big trouble 
I think we all are.   

O/T

My bad.  I take a picture with my cell phone of the food I've prepared and send it to my son's cell to let him know it's ready and what we're having.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mediamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #613 on: August 05, 2010, 04:52:25 PM »

She does

Catching up, so someone make have answered this.
Prednisone can do this, and quickly, too.  Speaking from experience.

Yes! That's the name of the steroid I posted about earlier. Could not recall the name, thanks! It was dx'd for my now- 8-y-o son a couple of years ago, and my poor boy looked like a swollen pumpkin after only a week or so of being on it. I finally couldn't stand it and took him off after researching homeopathic remedies.  But yes, I agree - could be prednisone.

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

- Plato
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: August 05, 2010, 04:52:51 PM »

OT: Boy missing along Ore. coast found safe

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100006094.html

He's been found safe    Thank you for the happy news, nicubird.     

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #615 on: August 05, 2010, 04:52:52 PM »

Sorry if this has already been posted, bt I didn't realize that at least 2 friends bought phones for TH.

KGW: Sources: 2 friends gave Terri Horman cell phones

http://www.kgw.com/news/Sources-2-friends-gave-Terri-Horman-cell-phones-100052359.html

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: August 05, 2010, 04:52:56 PM »

Hello Monkey's 

SM looked beautiful at the Mexican restaurant celebrating her 40th the B.D.  March?  What happened to her since?

:smt099I have never seen anyone look so good and look like doo-doo in a short matter of time.
I know, huh 

She spent too much time on the computer 
Well then I'm in big trouble 
I think we all are.   

O/T

My bad.  I take a picture with my cell phone of the food I've prepared and send it to my son's cell to let him know it's ready and what we're having.   

too funny Muffy! and if he doesn't show up, does that mean that he didn't like what was being served? lol...

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #617 on: August 05, 2010, 04:53:01 PM »

T/Y Brandi heading that way..

Did you get my message last night / this morning as I was monkey typing..lol and becoming comatose trying to get the backlinks finished for everyone.

If not loved my avatar you dressed up for me and it is great just like that Thank You so much..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: August 05, 2010, 04:57:52 PM »

Muffy, lolol 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: August 05, 2010, 04:58:36 PM »

T/Y Brandi heading that way..

Did you get my message last night / this morning as I was monkey typing..lol and becoming comatose trying to get the backlinks finished for everyone.

If not loved my avatar you dressed up for me and it is great just like that Thank You so much..

You're welcome. If you have any questions about installing it or anything else related to it, just leave a post in my thread.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.