May 28, 2024, 06:10:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #14 8/04/10 - 8/06/10  (Read 246035 times)
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #740 on: August 05, 2010, 11:58:42 PM »

thanks new monkey, no that is not the one... it was a post that said IMRU Venus and something about a "d list"
Lucky 7>>>>>calling Lucky 7 do you remember that?  I just remember the one New Monkey recalled, I am still going through them sorry but pages of them exist....
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: August 06, 2010, 12:01:03 AM »

thanks new monkey, no that is not the one... it was a post that said IMRU Venus and something about a "d list"

Was it IMRU or IMUR?  Does that mean I am your Venus?

it was IMUR  and might mean anything but seems to me I am your... venus

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: August 06, 2010, 12:03:53 AM »

it was something to the affect...

about someone wanting someone to call them, and they said who are you  and they answered IMUR venus and something about the "d list"  and the other person said Gotcha

To find me:
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: August 06, 2010, 12:05:14 AM »

Finding out that TH felt the need to have a phone that was untraceable REALLY took me off the fence. Name one GOOD reason why you would do this? This just reeks with GUILT.

the other side of the fence, is im not guilty, and i dont want to talk so stay the----
out of my life, but not saying anything makes you look bad too
yep im still siting on the fence wondering about TH and the LE, sure hope LE has
more than we do, the time frame, and a helper/s, just dont add up to me
that implies a cold blooded premeditated murderer, without an apparent motive

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: August 06, 2010, 12:05:17 AM »

and by the way I was told at the time it was seen early in the morning or in th middle of the night or something and quickly removed...a couple of people saw it... so someone would have had to copy it... which I know some people did...

and now I can't locate the person I know who mentioned this... but I know others saw it.

To find me:
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: August 06, 2010, 12:09:52 AM »

about someone wanting someone to call them, and they said who are you  and they answered IMUR venus and something about the "d list"  and the other person said Gotcha

Found it:

Imur Venus mb - call meabout an hour ago · View Feedback (3)Hide Feedback (3) · Flag
Terri Horman Support Page ok.. but who are you?
about an hour ago · Imur Venus Am I on the D list? *snicker*
55 minutes ago · Terri Horman Support Page gotcha...
31 minutes ago ·

I picked this up off of the Terri Horman support page. I have to say that I am getting REALLY REALLY tired of all of these games. Don't these "supporters" realize that an innocent little boy is missing? possibly deceased? So many of them claim to have children themselves. What a scarey thought! I wonder how many of them have offered one iota of information to LE. I have racked my brain and cannot fathom why anyone would not be jumping at the bit to do ANYTHING to help find Kyron if they had information. What the heck is the matter with these people? They think it is o.k. that Terri is staying silent. Are you kidding me?
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: August 06, 2010, 12:12:21 AM »

that is it klaas..thanks a million... that message poofed right off... glad someone got it...

now to figure out what the heck it is about LOL

To find me:
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #747 on: August 06, 2010, 12:12:38 AM »

Finding out that TH felt the need to have a phone that was untraceable REALLY took me off the fence. Name one GOOD reason why you would do this? This just reeks with GUILT.

the other side of the fence, is im not guilty, and i dont want to talk so stay the----
yep im still siting on the fence wondering about TH and the LE, sure hope LE has

I Love your avatar..every time I see it I think about the Beatles and some funky creature out of the movies,,do you know what I mean?  Hahahahaha

Does anyone know what the procedure is with LE when they check your phone? Do they take it and keep it? Or do they get the information off it and give it right back? Would TH need to replace her phone simply because LE kept it? Or how does that work?

Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #748 on: August 06, 2010, 12:25:59 AM »

Lucky 7>>>>>calling Lucky 7 do you remember that?  I just remember the one New Monkey recalled, I am still going through them sorry but pages of them exist....
No Im sorry I never posted anything re IMRU Venus or rememeber seeing it.

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #749 on: August 06, 2010, 12:27:28 AM »

Should someone tell them we know?????? 
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: August 06, 2010, 12:31:22 AM »

I Love your avatar..every time I see it I think about the Beatles and some funky creature out of the movies,,do you know what I mean?  Hahahahaha

Does anyone know what the procedure is with LE when they check your phone? Do they take it and keep it? Or do they get the information off it and give it right back? Would TH need to replace her phone simply because LE kept it? Or how does that work?

forgot to welcome you so WELOME
from my only experince, i had to file and pay fees to get my 150$ knife set back
a man was murdered in the yard next door to me,(while we were cooking out and partying)
anyway the women that did it had been over got a burger and beer,and knife, i didnt know
she had taken a knife, she got rid of the knife, long short, LE found out he was stabbed
and she had been at my house,and it wasnt their kind of knives, they ask to see mine
and i discovered that one was missing, they took my knife set

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: August 06, 2010, 12:34:16 AM »

This is getting very confusing!  I agree with Sebastian; I'm getting tired of their games, too! 

Where is Kyron?

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #752 on: August 06, 2010, 12:35:37 AM »

forgot to welcome you so WELOME
from my only experince, i had to file and pay fees to get my 150$ knife set back
a man was murdered in the yard next door to me,(while we were cooking out and partying)
anyway the women that did it had been over got a burger and beer,and knife, i didnt know
she had taken a knife, she got rid of the knife, long short, LE found out he was stabbed
and she had been at my house,and it wasnt their kind of knives, they ask to see mine
and i discovered that one was missing, they took my knife set
and you had to pay to get it back (the knive set).....
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: August 06, 2010, 12:36:47 AM »

CW, that's awful!  It's a shame you didn't hear that one coming!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #754 on: August 06, 2010, 12:38:11 AM »

I think the other logical reason here is that she needed a phone because her soon to be ex had cut her phone off, would seem to me to be imperative she get a replacement as soon as possible.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: August 06, 2010, 12:42:14 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8345.msg1199910#msg1199910
and you had to pay to get it back (the knive set).....

yes a process fee i think 30$, this was in 81
a set something like this one
http://www.chefknivestogo.com/cuknsetmu51s.html

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: August 06, 2010, 12:44:17 AM »

Found it:

Imur Venus mb - call meabout an hour ago · View Feedback (3)Hide Feedback (3) · Flag
Terri Horman Support Page ok.. but who are you?
about an hour ago · Imur Venus Am I on the D list? *snicker*
55 minutes ago · Terri Horman Support Page gotcha...
31 minutes ago ·

I picked this up off of the Terri Horman support page. I have to say that I am getting REALLY REALLY tired of all of these games. Don't these "supporters" realize that an innocent little boy is missing? possibly deceased? So many of them claim to have children themselves. What a scarey thought! I wonder how many of them have offered one iota of information to LE. I have racked my brain and cannot fathom why anyone would not be jumping at the bit to do ANYTHING to help find Kyron if they had information. What the heck is the matter with these people? They think it is o.k. that Terri is staying silent. Are you kidding me?

Wow Klaas! You are good! I completely forgot about this late night post. I think my little pea brain is getting really old lol!
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #757 on: August 06, 2010, 12:44:39 AM »

This is getting very confusing!  I agree with Sebastian; I'm getting tired of their games, too! 

Where is Kyron?
I am past tired, then people wonder why they are looked at talking in cryptic STUPID ways.....HELLO a little boy is missing his name is Kyron Horman!!!
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: August 06, 2010, 12:47:06 AM »

I think the other logical reason here is that she needed a phone because her soon to be ex had cut her phone off, would seem to me to be imperative she get a replacement as soon as possible.

thats what i said b4 she needed another phone that type is cheap, but not saying anything
doesnt look good though, we cant even say i belive you TH because she has never said
I DIDNT TAKE KYRON

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #759 on: August 06, 2010, 12:47:19 AM »

Okay I will buy that one, most likely her source on money was cut off as well or frozen.  BUT then why did she need two?  That is what floored me was the revelation today she had been given two.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.