April 25, 2024, 04:28:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #14 8/04/10 - 8/06/10  (Read 243328 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #960 on: August 06, 2010, 03:55:00 PM »

Janet-Tigard appears to be about 10 miles sw of Portland.  SE of Beaverton.  Hope that helps!  I'm off now to clean-wish me luck-lol!  See you all later!

Thanks Hiding Monkey

Is Tigard where the stores are located that Terri went to that morning?

Janet

+++++

Sources detail stepmom's timeline on day Ore. boy vanished
Story Published: Jul 24, 2010 at 9:04 AM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 24, 2010 at 9:14 AM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - According to multiple sources, Terri Moulton Horman claims she left Skyline School at 8:45 in the morning without her stepson Kyron the day he disappeared and that between 8:45 a.m. and 10:10 a.m. she ran errands at local grocery stores and can prove it.

As KATU news first reported, at least two stores, the Albertsons on Hillsdale Highway and the Sunset Fred Meyer, are cooperating with investigators. The Albertsons confirmed it turned over surveillance tape to investigators in the case.

Between 10:10 in the morning and 11:39, Terri claimed she drove her daughter Kiara around on rural roads in the family’s white truck because Kiara had an earache. She claimed she was trying to soothe the toddler with the motion of the vehicle.

Early on investigators made a request of the public for any video they might have of the white truck traveling on specific roads through Northwest Multnomah County and portions of Washington County.

At 11:39 a.m., Terri checked in at a 24-hour Fitness in Beaverton on Waterhouse Avenue and worked out for about an hour until 12:40 p.m.

By 1:21, Terri claimed she'd traveled home - a distance of nearly 11 miles - and was posting photos on Facebook she'd taken that morning of Kyron standing with his science project and of his friend, Kurtis, standing with his.

Sources said she also e-mailed the teacher to find out when she could come pick up the project as she had not taken it home.Do we have proof she did this?

Yet according to Kaine Horman, that was the very reason Terri requested to drive the truck that day to Skyline School.So Teri took the project to school that day with Kyron.

He said in an e-mail to KATU News: "I typically drive the truck and Terri drives the car. She wanted to use the truck to bring Kyron's science fair project home, easier done with the truck than the car."
 When she called the school they must have records on this, they told her no it stays here for a while?

So their was no reason for Terri to go back out ,and she didn't. Kyron was to take the bus home and the science project stayed.

Two of Terri's friends who've taken polygraph tests and turned over evidence said they are cooperating fully with investigators and have nothing to hide.

DeDe Spicher, another friend of Terri’s, has been accused by Kyron’s biological parents, Desiree Young and Kaine Horman, for not cooperating with police. Spicher refused to answer reporter’s questions Friday.

No one has been named a suspect or person of interest in the case, and police have not made any arrests.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/99168554.html

Me in blue bold

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #961 on: August 06, 2010, 03:57:46 PM »

Did anyone see Desiree actually sign on and post on the Terri Horman support page, or is this just more games?

Terri Horman Support Page ‎(EL)Welcome Desiree! God bless you and Kyron and his entire extended family who are all suffering through this long ordeal.2 hours ago · View Feedback (13)Hide Feedback (13)6 people like this.
Christopher Mendoza Wow that is awesome the desiree is here to support terri ,than you desiree.
about an hour ago · Terri Horman Support Page ‎(MB) I think I speak for all of us when I say that we offer our deepest sympathies and your son home with Godspeed.
about an hour ago · Jennifer Jones What?
59 minutes ago · Jennifer Jones Did I miss something?
59 minutes ago · Terri Horman Support Page ‎[LH] Oh dear. This is going to be interesting!
58 minutes ago · Terri Horman Support Page ‎(MB) Jennifer, can you email me please? s.terrihorman@yahoo.com
I'm afraid you missed a lot.
52 minutes ago · Rodger Ramjet Wait! What happened? Did Desiree post here? Why can't I see it? What did she say? That poor woman. I feel so sorry for her. That little boy needs to come home.
14 minutes ago ·

I'm calling BS on this.  No way would Desiree join this group:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Terri-Horman-Support-Page/131975590176118?ref=ts#!/pages/Terri-Horman-Support-Page/131975590176118?v=wall&ref=ts

I don't know but let me check with a couple of folks that moniter them pretty well, they make sick.  This isn't some game, I have no words i really don't....Be back.

Is Jennifer Jones in the above site... related to DeDe, I wonder?  As in perhaps Tom's sis? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #962 on: August 06, 2010, 04:03:11 PM »

Goodnight all!

DD - I'll check my email in the morning ok?

I missed you ugh, okay, well when you read tomorrow then...

anyone watching that page and saying awake... ????

please pay close attention to what is said... thanks. 

Good night Klaas!

Ok, now they are saying that Desiree joined the support group but hasn't posted

Danielle Carter Desiree is here? Hi Desiree!

about an hour ago · 1 person
 · Terri Horman Support Page No, she didn't post.. she just joined the page

They way they have it setup you really can't see who does or doen't sign up but I really can't believe the stuff they say, it is beyond me!!  They are talking about her that lady is plain mean@@
Laura Jones Any body looking at Mrs. Youngs Freinds? (in response to the note on the wall)
In reference to her kidney failure>>Terri Horman Support Page ‎[LH] Just FYI, Desiree says a lot of things that are Desiree's version, and many people have found errors, or at least distortions, in some of what she has said. She gets a TON of airtime, and Terri gets none.

It requires patience to wai...t for the full truth to come out. Until then let's take these things with a grain of salt.

this guy wants to get her fired>>>>Christopher Mendoza hehehehe i know mb but i bet i can get her fired the owners live right down the street from my mother and she is bff with the truck manager,or is it maybe iam being mean and vindictive for the way she has treated terri

ackkkkkkkkkkkkk no wait... sorry... laura jones (above) is tom's sis.  right?? 

DeDe's cousin Tom and Laura?  Am thinking tho that Jennifer is a family member in there somehow. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: August 06, 2010, 04:05:11 PM »

Janet-Tigard appears to be about 10 miles sw of Portland.  SE of Beaverton.  Hope that helps!  I'm off now to clean-wish me luck-lol!  See you all later!

Thanks Hiding Monkey

Is Tigard where the stores are located that Terri went to that morning?

Janet

+++++

Sources detail stepmom's timeline on day Ore. boy vanished
Story Published: Jul 24, 2010 at 9:04 AM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 24, 2010 at 9:14 AM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - According to multiple sources, Terri Moulton Horman claims she left Skyline School at 8:45 in the morning without her stepson Kyron the day he disappeared and that between 8:45 a.m. and 10:10 a.m. she ran errands at local grocery stores and can prove it.

As KATU news first reported, at least two stores, the Albertsons on Hillsdale Highway and the Sunset Fred Meyer, are cooperating with investigators. The Albertsons confirmed it turned over surveillance tape to investigators in the case.

Between 10:10 in the morning and 11:39, Terri claimed she drove her daughter Kiara around on rural roads in the family’s white truck because Kiara had an earache. She claimed she was trying to soothe the toddler with the motion of the vehicle.

Early on investigators made a request of the public for any video they might have of the white truck traveling on specific roads through Northwest Multnomah County and portions of Washington County.

At 11:39 a.m., Terri checked in at a 24-hour Fitness in Beaverton on Waterhouse Avenue and worked out for about an hour until 12:40 p.m.

By 1:21, Terri claimed she'd traveled home - a distance of nearly 11 miles - and was posting photos on Facebook she'd taken that morning of Kyron standing with his science project and of his friend, Kurtis, standing with his.

Sources said she also e-mailed the teacher to find out when she could come pick up the project as she had not taken it home.Do we have proof she did this?

Yet according to Kaine Horman, that was the very reason Terri requested to drive the truck that day to Skyline School.So Teri took the project to school that day with Kyron.

He said in an e-mail to KATU News: "I typically drive the truck and Terri drives the car. She wanted to use the truck to bring Kyron's science fair project home, easier done with the truck than the car."
 When she called the school they must have records on this, they told her no it stays here for a while?

So their was no reason for Terri to go back out ,and she didn't. Kyron was to take the bus home and the science project stayed.

Two of Terri's friends who've taken polygraph tests and turned over evidence said they are cooperating fully with investigators and have nothing to hide.

DeDe Spicher, another friend of Terri’s, has been accused by Kyron’s biological parents, Desiree Young and Kaine Horman, for not cooperating with police. Spicher refused to answer reporter’s questions Friday.

No one has been named a suspect or person of interest in the case, and police have not made any arrests.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/99168554.html

Me in blue bold

Blonde

Life outside the computer room beckons right now but ... I appreciated all your queries/statements in bold blue highlights.  I will respond when I return in a few hours.

Janet
1:05 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #964 on: August 06, 2010, 04:06:00 PM »

Goodnight all!

DD - I'll check my email in the morning ok?

I missed you ugh, okay, well when you read tomorrow then...

anyone watching that page and saying awake... ????

please pay close attention to what is said... thanks. 

Good night Klaas!

Ok, now they are saying that Desiree joined the support group but hasn't posted

Danielle Carter Desiree is here? Hi Desiree!

about an hour ago · 1 person
 · Terri Horman Support Page No, she didn't post.. she just joined the page

They way they have it setup you really can't see who does or doen't sign up but I really can't believe the stuff they say, it is beyond me!!  They are talking about her that lady is plain mean@@
Laura Jones Any body looking at Mrs. Youngs Freinds? (in response to the note on the wall)
In reference to her kidney failure>>Terri Horman Support Page ‎[LH] Just FYI, Desiree says a lot of things that are Desiree's version, and many people have found errors, or at least distortions, in some of what she has said. She gets a TON of airtime, and Terri gets none.

It requires patience to wai...t for the full truth to come out. Until then let's take these things with a grain of salt.

this guy wants to get her fired>>>>Christopher Mendoza hehehehe i know mb but i bet i can get her fired the owners live right down the street from my mother and she is bff with the truck manager,or is it maybe iam being mean and vindictive for the way she has treated terri

ackkkkkkkkkkkkk no wait... sorry... laura jones (above) is tom's sis.  right?? 

DeDe's cousin Tom and Laura?  Am thinking tho that Jennifer is a family member in there somehow. 

She has TH on her friends list.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Terri-Horman-Support-Page/131975590176118#!/profile.php?id=596076231[/b]]http://www.facebook.com/pages/Terri-Horman-Support-Page/131975590176118#!/profile.php?id=596076231

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #965 on: August 06, 2010, 04:07:25 PM »

oops! can you fix that link?  ty!

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #966 on: August 06, 2010, 04:08:21 PM »

Did anyone see Desiree actually sign on and post on the Terri Horman support page, or is this just more games?

Terri Horman Support Page ‎(EL)Welcome Desiree! God bless you and Kyron and his entire extended family who are all suffering through this long ordeal.2 hours ago · View Feedback (13)Hide Feedback (13)6 people like this.
Christopher Mendoza Wow that is awesome the desiree is here to support terri ,than you desiree.
about an hour ago · Terri Horman Support Page ‎(MB) I think I speak for all of us when I say that we offer our deepest sympathies and your son home with Godspeed.
about an hour ago · Jennifer Jones What?
59 minutes ago · Jennifer Jones Did I miss something?
59 minutes ago · Terri Horman Support Page ‎[LH] Oh dear. This is going to be interesting!
58 minutes ago · Terri Horman Support Page ‎(MB) Jennifer, can you email me please? s.terrihorman@yahoo.com
I'm afraid you missed a lot.
52 minutes ago · Rodger Ramjet Wait! What happened? Did Desiree post here? Why can't I see it? What did she say? That poor woman. I feel so sorry for her. That little boy needs to come home.
14 minutes ago ·

I'm calling BS on this.  No way would Desiree join this group:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Terri-Horman-Support-Page/131975590176118?ref=ts#!/pages/Terri-Horman-Support-Page/131975590176118?v=wall&ref=ts

I don't know but let me check with a couple of folks that moniter them pretty well, they make sick.  This isn't some game, I have no words i really don't....Be back.

Is Jennifer Jones in the above site... related to DeDe, I wonder?  As in perhaps Tom's sis? 

I'm not sure if she is any relation to DeDe's cousin, but is highly likely that it is the Jennifer Jones quoted in this People article about Terri. I guess the support group's claim that none of them know Terri personally is not very accurate.

From the article: Authorities say Horman has been extremely cooperative. She has also been criticized for posting on her Facebook page about going to the gym in the midst of this tragedy, but loved ones say she is devastated by the ordeal. "She's a mess. I talk to her at least every other day,'' says Jennifer Jones, a close friend. "She sends me text messages at random and says, 'I miss my son; I want my son back.' It's heartbreaking to talk to her."

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20397133,00.html

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: August 06, 2010, 04:19:55 PM »

Hi,  In this last article linked above http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/witnesses_continue_to_be_calle/4053/comments-newest.html I thought it interesting to read two new things..  I don't know if they are true:

*  Terri used the white truck on June 3rd as well as the 4th.
*  She and Kaine had a fight on the evening of the 3rd so she didn't get his project up to the school.  She took it up there in the morning of June 4th.  IMO

This isn't the first time I've read that Terri/Kaine had a fight the night before.  What I read was that they had a fight on Thursday night which continued into Friday morning/afternoon. 

And possibly to back up the thought they weren't speaking to each other, or still fighting (by reported actions anyway) is that Kaine says he kissed Kyron goodbye that morning (not Terri?)... and that afternoon he kissed Kiara hello (not Terri?)... and later took Kiara and walked to the bus stop, while Terri followed behind.  In Terri's version, there's no mention of Kaine at all. 

I dunno.. may be nothing.  And yet, might be something HUGE as to the level of possible tension in the home.. during the time Kyron went missing. 

Which COULD underline 'revenge' as a motive?? 

I believe that the fight is a rumor ... not verified.

Our 16 year old Golden retriever ... Brandi ... left behind by son when he took up residence with a wire ... often gets pets, scratches on her belly and treats from hubby when he returns from the shops.  After watching this display of affection I am forced to call his attention to me by whining ... "What about a little kiss for me?"

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: August 06, 2010, 04:21:32 PM »

EDIT

with a wire s/b with a wife

_____

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #969 on: August 06, 2010, 04:26:51 PM »

Tigard Nail Saloons

http://www.411.com/business?key=nail+salon&t=ee6e091d7b6d4b258c95fca258218251&view=bigmap&where=OR+97223

A bunch of nail saloons right within walking distance or the shuttle bus from 7585 SW Hunziker Street, Artistic Auto Body
andDetailing

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #970 on: August 06, 2010, 04:30:30 PM »

Jonesr(OP)
User ID: 1060148
United States
8/6/2010 2:07 PM
Report abusive post

the refuge is enormus, and densly grown over, marshy grassland. Cold hide an elephant there.
Could she have taken him from school, did it, and stashed him some place close to the school, made the loop to stores and developed the aliby, then came back to him, and relocate to pre determined final site.
She was thinking of doing away with Kaine first, right?
But the contractor was too human and backed out, so she changed tactics.
Why get rid of Kyron first? Make Kaines death look like a believeable suicide? Just a wild theory.

At the GLP website

The question about Jonesr at this point is: Does he know anything about Kyron, or does he simply enjoy posting about his link to the case through DeDe with fuzzy logic? If he has learned anything from DeDe, I would hope she has given the same info to LE. I find Jonesr tiresome. He wants to play immature games with a very serious situation in order to give himself an ego boost.

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #971 on: August 06, 2010, 04:32:47 PM »

Thanks, everyone, for your kind welcomes.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: August 06, 2010, 04:38:53 PM »

Jonesr(OP)
United States
Report abusive post

the refuge is enormus, and densly grown over, marshy grassland. Cold hide an elephant there.
Could she have taken him from school, did it, and stashed him some place close to the school, made the loop to stores and developed the aliby, then came back to him, and relocate to pre determined final site.
Why get rid of Kyron first? Make Kaines death look like a believeable suicide? Just a wild theory.

At the GLP website

The question about Jonesr at this point is: Does he know anything about Kyron, or does he simply enjoy posting about his link to the case through DeDe with fuzzy logic? If he has learned anything from DeDe, I would hope she has given the same info to LE. I find Jonesr tiresome. He wants to play immature games with a very serious situation in order to give himself an ego boost.

I feel exactly the same way about him, Grey.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: August 06, 2010, 04:40:11 PM »

Jonesr(OP)
United States
Report abusive post

At the GLP website

I feel exactly the same way about him, Grey.

I agree except I do like reading his descriptions of Sauvie Island (could hide an elephant there). 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: August 06, 2010, 04:41:53 PM »

Muffy - you going to be around for the thread change or do I need to stick around?  Either way, just let me know 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #975 on: August 06, 2010, 04:46:24 PM »

Tigard Nail Saloons

http://www.411.com/business?key=nail+salon&t=ee6e091d7b6d4b258c95fca258218251&view=bigmap&where=OR+97223

A bunch of nail saloons right within walking distance or the shuttle bus from 7585 SW Hunziker Street, Artistic Auto Body
andDetailing

SM may have dropped the truck off and then went to get her nails done.  A health food store is down the road from Hunziker St.  This is all a big guess and opinion.

Rosy Nails & Skin Car LLC, Tigard, Oregon

The reviews are "fast" for a nail job about 30 minutes.  They need to be fast because of all the competive saloons.
I wonder if A.D.L. works as a nail specialist at Rosy's?  Very close to Artistic Auto Body & Detailing.

7585 SW Hunziker Street, Artistic Auto Body

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: August 06, 2010, 04:48:39 PM »

Muffy - you going to be around for the thread change or do I need to stick around?  Either way, just let me know 

I'm all set and can do the thread change, Klaas.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: August 06, 2010, 04:48:59 PM »

Thanks!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: August 06, 2010, 04:50:29 PM »

Thanks!

YW.  I hope by the time we need to do another thread change, Kyron will be found.   :

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: August 06, 2010, 04:51:48 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.