April 24, 2024, 12:20:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #15 8/06/10 - 8/08/10  (Read 238824 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: August 04, 2010, 07:45:22 PM »

« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 03:47:08 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 04:53:03 PM »

http://clackamas.katu.com/content/car-wash-fundraiser-planned-aid-kyron-search

Car wash fundraiser planned to aid in Kyron search
By KATU Communities Staff
Friday, August 6th, 11:13 am

The car wash will run from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday, August 7 at the Rite Aid at 122nd and Sunnyside Road.

http://sunset.katu.com/content/fundraiser-planned-aid-kyron-search

Fundraiser planned to aid in Kyron search
By KATU Communities Staff
Friday, August 6th, 11:21 am

The Godfather's Pizza at 4744 N.W. Bethany Blvd. will be helping to raise funds for the search for Kyron. On Thursday, August 12 from open until close, just mention the Kyron Fundraiser and 25 percent of your ticket will be donated to the cause.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 04:55:07 PM »

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2010, 04:57:07 PM »

an angelic monkey
mchenry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2010, 05:21:49 PM »

Oh Brandi, You have done it again-another beautiful picture of this precious boy! Thank you!!!
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2010, 05:22:48 PM »

You are in our hearts, Kyron!   

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2010, 05:42:17 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys and a BIG WELCOME to all the many new Monkeys who have recently joined us!!!!

I just wanted to ask where the serious picture of Kyron came from.  He not only looks serious but downright sad and waving goodbye with the school in background it breaks my heart.  Was this an actual picture or was it photoshopped to put the school in the background.   Why does he look so sad and why was he waving goodbye?  I'm just trying to get the context of that picture.  TIA

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2010, 05:45:13 PM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/me...t&navCatId=156
00:10 - When asked if Kyron has ever run away, both shake their heads

No and D says, "No. He's too scared to."

00:28 - when asked if he has any fears, D responds, "Yeah. He is afraid of not having his glasses on and not being able to see very far in front of him so he always stays really close to the house."

00:51 - D "It was very important to him that he be okay with the divorce and that he be okay with everything else. And so we have always come together collectively to make the right decision for the family."
Reporter - The parents say that the media has reported things that aren't true. They try to avoid media, radio & tv. Kaine says he fears peoples theories.

00:1:14 - Kaine "Rather than focus on the investigation and how we can help, it starts to put my mind into his mind and what he could be going through. And, and that's a difficult place for a parent to go."
Reporter - Kyron likes to go to Red Robin for mac n' cheese. He also likes sushi. His mother says he has had Stranger Danger training, but she fears he might not sense danger.

01:36 - D "He's had some challenges at school with listening & following direction, and so of course we've had to talk to him about that, too, and part of that is listening to your elders, unfortunately."

01:52 - D "If someone came up to him and asked him to go with him, I can't say he wouldn't because its a stranger danger situation. I don't know that he would recognize that."

02:08 Reporter When asked if they've prepared themselves for whatever the outcome may be, they both answered No. (shaking heads)

02:15 - K "No. We're hopeful and that's ... we're not preparing ourselves. We're putting all of our energies into finding him and what I tell a lot of friends and family is we'll put the pieces of us back together after we find him."
Reporter - they say they stay strong in part because of a huge support system behind them

02:36 - K "They just come over. They come over to the house. They bring food. They bring their kids and just basically sit with us and try to help us cope with the situation."
Reporter - That caccoon is now protecting them from paralyzing thoughts as they focus on seeing their son alive again.
(Note reporter = Mike Donahue)

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2010, 05:46:14 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys and a BIG WELCOME to all the many new Monkeys who have recently joined us!!!!

I just wanted to ask where the serious picture of Kyron came from.  He not only looks serious but downright sad and waving goodbye with the school in background it breaks my heart.  Was this an actual picture or was it photoshopped to put the school in the background.   Why does he look so sad and why was he waving goodbye?  I'm just trying to get the context of that picture.  TIA

I believe it's one that Brandi photoshopped but hopefully Brandi will see your post and confirm.  If it's one she has photoshopped she normally adds her name to the bottom right of the photo.
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2010, 05:50:12 PM »

I believe it's one that Brandi photoshopped but hopefully Brandi will see your post and confirm.  If it's one she has photoshopped she normally adds her name to the bottom right of the photo.

Thanks Klaas.  I did see her name on the pic but I still wonder when he was looking so sad and waving goodbye.  Seems so erie when you see it with the school in the background.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2010, 05:52:44 PM »

Blonde thanks for that post, the link doesn't work, do you know when those questions were asked?   
01:36 - D "He's had some challenges at school with listening & following direction, and so of course we've had to talk to him about that, too, and part of that is listening to your elders, unfortunately."     I don't understand the unfortunately, are they suggesting that because of that talk and listening to your elders, that Kyron would go with someone because he would think that is the right thing to do? Also I don't think it is rare that a child that age has trouble with listening and following directions. Have to wonder if that was a big problem, or just a normal issue with a child that age?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2010, 05:55:53 PM »

He was playing scocker at school it was on Terri's facebook page link here
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8203.80

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2010, 05:57:32 PM »

Blonde thanks for that post, the link doesn't work, do you know when those questions were asked?   
01:36 - D "He's had some challenges at school with listening & following direction, and so of course we've had to talk to him about that, too, and part of that is listening to your elders, unfortunately."     I don't understand the unfortunately, are they suggesting that because of that talk and listening to your elders, that Kyron would go with someone because he would think that is the right thing to do? Also I don't think it is rare that a child that age has trouble with listening and following directions. Have to wonder if that was a big problem, or just a normal issue with a child that age?
I had it saved and I did notice that a lot of these links don't work anymore why?

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2010, 06:03:08 PM »

From this interview with Kaine & Desiree:I saved it in my notes June 27,2010

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2010, 06:04:38 PM »

I made this picture from two pictures, one of his school and one when he was on the soccer field.

If this has somehow been answered, I apologize. Had to step away from the computer. Husband just got home from oral surgery and was tending to him.

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2010, 06:09:41 PM »

I had it saved and I did notice that a lot of these links don't work anymore why?

Some print and broadcast media remove pages after a few days or weeks so your links will no longer work. Other media will leave their pages up "forever". It's not you; it's them.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2010, 06:16:38 PM »

From this interview with Kaine & Desiree:I saved it in my notes June 27,2010
Thank-you 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2010, 06:16:52 PM »

NRCG..I think that is an old video interview..I remember watching that ...and the first thing I thught was I wonder who put the thought into the families head that Kyron was not listening and following directions at school?  Was it the teacher..or was Terri?  Since Terri was at the school often, per her own admission, I just wonder if Terri was the one with the problem with him listening more so then the teacher.  I remember my son and his classmates at 7..the boys were not as attentive in some areas as the girls..but I think that is to be expected at that age.

I still wonder if Terri didn't plant that seed and the whole family discussed and enforced that with him right before all this happened..thereby making it easier for it to look like he was abducted from the school by a random individual?  I think Terri had an axe to grind with Kaine, the school for not hiring her and Kyron..and she was using a process of elimination.  Kaine definitely would have ended up with some sort of scene making it loook like suicide.  With both them gone..James tucked away with his father..She and Kiara would have stood to inherit everything..and I think that was the direction she was headed in..JMHO

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2010, 06:20:36 PM »

Thanks Brandi and Blonde!!!  Yes that answered my question.  I guess his team must have lost their game that day and maybe that is why he looks so sad.  Just wondering why he is looking so sad and waving good bye to the photographer (probably Terri).  Maybe his Mom and step dad had come to watch him play that day and he was waving goodbye to them.  Sorry that picture just really gets to me.  Maybe he wasn't even waving good bye but to me that picture speaks a thousand words that I'm not understanding.  Just one of the many things about this case that drives me crazy.

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2010, 06:31:17 PM »

Could someone help me post a video?  A friend I have made thru all of this is local to the area and she made a video of the wall, it will bring tears to all, did my anyway.  I don't know how to post a video on here.  I have it up on my site and youtube but would love to have it inserted here.  Like me so many have wanted to see the wall, the pics are awesome....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.