April 19, 2024, 10:36:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #15 8/06/10 - 8/08/10  (Read 238644 times)
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #960 on: August 08, 2010, 02:20:02 PM »

scatty,  this is my personal thought... because location C is stuck over there by itself and is fight down the street from azteca restaurant, I wonder is she was not over in that area meeting someone... either at the store or at azteca... she has met someone at azteca before I am told(I believe what I am told)... and she very well could have been over there meeting someone at azteca again... or she met them at the store...

I just can figure out why she would go to two different stores so far apart and location C is so out of the way in my opinion...

this is just ONE of my thoughts...

DD thank you for ALL you do and share with us...it is quite reasonable to say TH met someone at Azteca because she states that is her fav restaurant per her Terriology Quiz on FB.  You guy know my luck with posting links but I searched it and found the link with Tracygirl.  Sorry, I'll get it one day.  For some reason when I go to highlight one specific item I get the whole page!  Back to Kyron.  Looking at the map Azteca seems just a little out of the way so it very well may be a meeting place for her and her confidantes.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: August 08, 2010, 02:24:54 PM »

His Info is here..

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/14/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-landscaper-rudy-sanchez-knew-kyron/

Rudy the landscapers pic arrest date ect scroll down to see, he is not a citizen. i know this was posted before but thought I would again just incase anyone missed it.

Lucky 7 ..can you get the arrest records of everyone else that was arrested on that date?  Even in Portland ?
Does anyone use this site? I have before to monitor arrests. It has links to all states.
http://www.inmatesplus.com/countyjails/Index.html

TG I went and just looked at that site and Multnomah Co. was highlighted and so was Gulf Co. FL.  Only curiosity is killing me cause I live near Gulf and was just wondering if you were looking there?

Oh gosh I may have I can't recall. Is Gulf Co where Gabriels mom was found? hmmm don't remember, sorry. Strange that just those two because I have used that for several searches all of the country.

I'm sure it's just one of those weird things!!  Gulf Co. is not where Gabriel's bio donor was found, she was down so. Miami maybe?  Gulf is two co's over from Washingto Co. where Baby Shannon(I think it's her name)was found under the bed in a box.  Just thought you might've found something neat in my neck of the woods is all.  Thanks for replying to me!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: August 08, 2010, 02:30:20 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Investigators-search-Portland-kyron-Skyline-school-100195694.html

Kyron investigators search east of Skyline school

by Colin Miner, KGW staff

kgw.com

Posted on August 8, 2010 at 11:27 AM

Updated today at 11:27 AM

PORTLAND -- Searchers in the Kyron Horman investigation were working east of Skyline Elementary Saturday, acting on information developed from Dede Spicher, reliable sources told KGW.

Investigators not only worked on information from her, they were also pursuing tips developed while looking into her relationship with Terri, sources said.

Around the same time, friends of the little boy released balloons from his Wall of Hope, also at Skyline Elementary.

Spicher is a longtime friend of the Hormans. Her Tualatin condo has been searched as part of the investigation. She was gardening near the Horman home on the day Kyron vanished and can't account for a portion of the day, sources said.

Dede has continued to be more cooperative than when Kyron’s parents released a statement imploring her to cooperate with the probe but investigators continue to believe she still has not told everything she knows.

Last week KGW first reported that Dede helped get cell phones hoping to allow Terri to avoid detection.

More: Several cell phones given to Terri

Saturday’s search comes at the end of a long week for investigators and the grand jury.

This week the grand jury heard from the principal of Skyline along with several friends of Terri’s who, sources including people who have spoken with investigators told KGW, helped prosecutors establish a timeline of who did what on June 4th, the day Kyron disappeared.

Overall, the grand jury has heard from more than a dozen witnesses and issued hundreds of subpoenas.

On Saturday, friends and supporters of Kyron came to his Wall of Hope at Skyline school for a dramatic release of balloons, their hopes and prayers coming together with tears as the balloons went skyward.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #963 on: August 08, 2010, 02:32:22 PM »

The CSI tee shirt could be as simple as a little boy who really liked the shirt and wore it to school. Being seven I'm sure he picked out his clothes for the day.

That's my guess too, Rosie.  Seems like a big day for him, my sons always liked wearing their fav clothes on an important day.  Still do.  Kyron seems to be very close to James, prolly wanted to 'act big' like him.  We've seen in pics that James either has a shirt just like that, or that is his shirt Kyron is wearing.  I can see Kyron asking James ahead of time, something like, 'Dude, since you can't be here with me, can I wear your shirt?  Can I?  Huh, can I?'  Kind of like having a fav bro be right there with him.   

Terri showed at other times the willingness to let him make his own choices.  Like the time he stuck the easter truck on his head.  Her comment to that pic, something like, 'I don't even ask anymore'.. tells me she's used to Kyron's being a bit silly/weird at times, as little/big boys/men everywhere like to be.  lol Kyron having fun, and I see Terri letting him have that choice.  Moms of boys everywhere learn to roll their eyes at a lot of their innocent, but unusual, choices. 

In first grade, my youngest liked to wear a tie to school on Mondays, (after having worn one to church on Sundays).  I explained that ermmm we don't wear ties with t-shirts, sweetie.   He matter-of-factly told me that he would start a 'new thing' then.  (The preppie in making).  The tie was always off by first recess. 

I know that some see the CSI shirt as being an inappropriate choice for Kyron.  As well as seeing the comment by Terri under his pic with the truck on his head, as being inappropriate by Terri.  Yet honestly, I don't read anything more into those two things as being anything more than a kid making his own kind of fun choices, and Terri letting him, even if those choices seem weird to her or anyone else.  (Terri has an older son, she understands their weirdness at times and doesn't even ask anymore)..... 

IMO. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #964 on: August 08, 2010, 02:37:27 PM »

The CSI tee shirt could be as simple as a little boy who really liked the shirt and wore it to school. Being seven I'm sure he picked out his clothes for the day.

That's my guess too, Rosie.  Seems like a big day for him, my sons always liked wearing their fav clothes on an important day.  Still do.  Kyron seems to be very close to James, prolly wanted to 'act big' like him.  We've seen in pics that James either has a shirt just like that, or that is his shirt Kyron is wearing.  I can see Kyron asking James ahead of time, something like, 'Dude, since you can't be here with me, can I wear your shirt?  Can I?  Huh, can I?'  Kind of like having a fav bro be right there with him.   

Terri showed at other times the willingness to let him make his own choices.  Like the time he stuck the easter truck on his head.  Her comment to that pic, something like, 'I don't even ask anymore'.. tells me she's used to Kyron's being a bit silly/weird at times, as little/big boys/men everywhere like to be.  lol Kyron having fun, and I see Terri letting him have that choice.  Moms of boys everywhere learn to roll their eyes at a lot of their innocent, but unusual, choices. 

In first grade, my youngest liked to wear a tie to school on Mondays, (after having worn one to church on Sundays).  I explained that ermmm we don't wear ties with t-shirts, sweetie.   He matter-of-factly told me that he would start a 'new thing' then.  (The preppie in making).  The tie was always off by first recess. 

I know that some see the CSI shirt as being an inappropriate choice for Kyron.  As well as seeing the comment by Terri under his pic with the truck on his head, as being inappropriate by Terri.  Yet honestly, I don't read anything more into those two things as being anything more than a kid making his own kind of fun choices, and Terri letting him, even if those choices seem weird to her or anyone else.  (Terri has an older son, she understands their weirdness at times and doesn't even ask anymore)..... 

IMO. 

I don't see the CSI shirt or her comment inappropriate under the truck on his head pic. Not only boys, when my two girls were little the oldest in Kindergarten wanted to wear black everyday because her teacher always had on a nice black dress or black pants on top, and she wanted to dress like her. I have used the comment "I don't even ask anymore" many, many times through the years. And Kyron probably does look up to James and wanted to be like him.
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #965 on: August 08, 2010, 02:44:02 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Investigators-search-Portland-kyron-Skyline-school-100195694.html

Kyron investigators search east of Skyline school

by Colin Miner, KGW staff

kgw.com

Posted on August 8, 2010 at 11:27 AM

Updated today at 11:27 AM

PORTLAND -- Searchers in the Kyron Horman investigation were working east of Skyline Elementary Saturday, acting on information developed from Dede Spicher, reliable sources told KGW.

Investigators not only worked on information from her, they were also pursuing tips developed while looking into her relationship with Terri, sources said.

Around the same time, friends of the little boy released balloons from his Wall of Hope, also at Skyline Elementary.

Spicher is a longtime friend of the Hormans. Her Tualatin condo has been searched as part of the investigation. She was gardening near the Horman home on the day Kyron vanished and can't account for a portion of the day, sources said.

Dede has continued to be more cooperative than when Kyron’s parents released a statement imploring her to cooperate with the probe but investigators continue to believe she still has not told everything she knows.

Last week KGW first reported that Dede helped get cell phones hoping to allow Terri to avoid detection.

More: Several cell phones given to Terri

Saturday’s search comes at the end of a long week for investigators and the grand jury.

This week the grand jury heard from the principal of Skyline along with several friends of Terri’s who, sources including people who have spoken with investigators told KGW, helped prosecutors establish a timeline of who did what on June 4th, the day Kyron disappeared.

Overall, the grand jury has heard from more than a dozen witnesses and issued hundreds of subpoenas.

On Saturday, friends and supporters of Kyron came to his Wall of Hope at Skyline school for a dramatic release of balloons, their hopes and prayers coming together with tears as the balloons went skyward.

Thanks, Klaasend. It's a long, re-hash article. The local media must be going nuts trying to get more info or a new angle on the case. At least they are still featuring Kyron and keeping his name out there.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #966 on: August 08, 2010, 02:45:28 PM »

I think the adoption at 8 months of age is interesting.  Back in those days, babies stayed with a foster family for about 6 weeks and then were adopted.

8 months is unusual.  I wonder if it was due to neglect or abuse.  Or maybe the mother died.  At any rate, that is not a good age to be adopted.  I think it would cause a lot of issues.  And back then, people didn't realize that there could be issues.

I don't think it was a relative adoption, as Terri was searching for the father.  I wonder why she wasn't looking for the mother?
I was going to try not to respond to this, but it is bugging me. So, respectfully, I would like to comment. As an adoptive mother to three girls that were in the foster care system, obviously any age other than newborn is not 'ideal' as far as adopting is concerned. Our kids came to us at 5, 4, and 15 months. My youngest doesn't even realize that we aren't her birth-parents. She has attached, just as if we gave her life. Likewise with her sisters.

Terri was raised, by all accounts, in a normal, middle class family. She had all the benefits as the rest of her peers. If her adoption were an issue, the neglect in her first 8 months of life would have to have been horrendous. She hasn't thrown off any red flags until now, so the chances of being a sociopath are pretty slim. The neglect that I was referring to would likely have been an issue a long time ago.

As someone that has some insight into adoption of 'older' children, I would just like to make the point that there would be signs before the age of 40. I am currently in the town that Terri grew up in, and currently resides, and none of the people that I've spoken to that knew her in her younger days noticed anything other than her being a typical kid.

I think thatsomething happeded later in her life to turn her into the deranged person that could turn so many lives upside down and destroy, if not end, the life of a 7 year-old boy.

I agree with the above for the most part except for the bolded. There may have been red flags but not recognized by her adoptive parents. I think she was an only child, right? The ones who might have recognized a sociopath would most likely be a sibling. There may have been a lot of lying going undetected. Look and the Cindy Anthony and gang for example. She kept believing all the lies KC spun, until they were unavoidable. Sometimes, even if you know, it's easier to pretend not to know than deal with the problem.
My half-brother is a sociopath and the only ones that knew something was totally wrong with him were my grandmother (she likened him to a bad seed--not to his face of course) and myself. My mother, and other siblings were oblivious--blinders on. He had loads of friends, but he was and is still a sociopath. The lies, stealing (always denied of course), the deviousness, the hidden spite that would suddenly manifest itself, the manipulating. I didn't realize there were other people like him or that I wasn't being unnaturally harsh until I read Ann Rule's "Small Sacrifices" as an adult.

http://www.sfgenealogy.com/php/vitals/cabiindex.php

Free California Birth Search (1905-1995)

There was only one "Kisiel" birth in Nevada in the ninety years[/b] in Grassy Valley, Nevada, California.

Was she adopted from the Catholic Convent in GV, Nev, Cal? 

http://www.ncgold.com/walking-tours/grass-valley.html (Photo of St. Mount Mary's Convent).

Perhaps, she gave birth ito SM in Grassy Hill, Nevada, California, only to give up the baby for adoption at the GH, Nevada,

California convent?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #967 on: August 08, 2010, 02:47:23 PM »

The Landscaper, in his white truck, on her property, demanding his payment for $10,000.    This taken from the article that Blonde posted. This has always thrown me, 10 thousand for what? Does anyone know why the landscaper was demanding this money? Obviously didn't kill Kaine, so I'm guessing he was there to collect for what happened to Kyron? There is a piece of the puzzle missing for me.

This is an odd thing for me as well.  If it really was a MFH scheme, and since Kaine is still very alive, either the landscaper hadn't found the opportunity yet, or he wanted $$ up front first, or may have changed his mind and turned it into wanting 'hush money' or he'd go to the cops.   Can't think of anything else... yet.  At first I thought wow, that's a LOT of money.  (not knowing what MFH goes for these days).  I was watching something on TV and there was a dude asking another to do his wife in, the other dude said $10,000 upfront, not a penny less, and another $10,000 when it was done.  I was like wow!  What IS it about that amount?  Is there a blue-book on this stuff?  lol

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #968 on: August 08, 2010, 02:51:55 PM »

Thanks Lucky7

Janet

+++++

Surveillance collected for Kyron case
Story Published: Jul 9, 2010 at 7:35 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 10, 2010 at 4:03 PM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - Investigators have collected surveillance videos from local grocery stores in the disappearance of Kyron Horman, sources said.

The corporate offices of Fred Meyer and Albertsons both confirmed to KATU News on Friday they are cooperating with investigators in the Kyron Horman case.

Officials with Albertsons said they’ve turned over surveillance video from their store on Beaverton-Hillsdale Highway on June 4, the day the Skyline School second-grader disappeared.

Fred Meyer officials, however, will only say they are working with detectives regarding at least one store. They said if they turned over surveillance video, it would be up to investigators to disclose it to the media; however, sources said that the Sunset Fred Meyer off Highway 26 in Hillsboro has submitted video for investigators to review.

That store is five miles from Skyline School. The Albertsons, depending on the route taken, is anywhere from 14 to 16 miles from the school.

Investigators are trying to establish Terri Horman’s timeline, sources said. They say Terri was the last person to see Kyron and they are trying to find out what she did after she dropped him off at the school.

There is no indication that Kyron is in any of the video.

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98150609.html

Where was Kyron when Terri was hitting the stores a short time after leaving the school?

Could it be that Terri immediately passed Kyron off to somebody and ... then was attempting to create an alibi ... an alibi that would be caught on security video?

Janet

++++++

The Timeline

Sources detail stepmom's timeline on day Ore. boy vanished
Story Published: Jul 24, 2010 at 9:04 AM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 24, 2010 at 9:14 AM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - According to multiple sources, Terri Moulton Horman claims she left Skyline School at 8:45 in the morning without her stepson Kyron the day he disappeared and that between 8:45 a.m. and 10:10 a.m. she ran errands at local grocery stores and can prove it.

As KATU news first reported, at least two stores, the Albertsons on Hillsdale Highway and the Sunset Fred Meyer, are cooperating with investigators. The Albertsons confirmed it turned over surveillance tape to investigators in the case.

Between 10:10 in the morning and 11:39, Terri claimed she drove her daughter Kiara around on rural roads in the family’s white truck because Kiara had an earache. She claimed she was trying to soothe the toddler with the motion of the vehicle.

Early on investigators made a request of the public for any video they might have of the white truck traveling on specific roads through Northwest Multnomah County and portions of Washington County.

At 11:39 a.m., Terri checked in at a 24-hour Fitness in Beaverton on Waterhouse Avenue and worked out for about an hour until 12:40 p.m.

By 1:21, Terri claimed she'd traveled home - a distance of nearly 11 miles - and was posting photos on Facebook she'd taken that morning of Kyron standing with his science project and of his friend, Kurtis, standing with his.

Sources said she also e-mailed the teacher to find out when she could come pick up the project as she had not taken it home.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/99168554.html

I am thinking that's what may have happened. 

But I read over at Blink's yesterday that she states Kyron did not leave with Terri.  So it very possible someone else took him out of that school.  Who?  It had to have been someone else he felt comfortable leaving with. 

Monkey's 

Did SM get a manicure?  What time?  Did she have an appointment of a walk-in?

The "Longtime friend" Jaymie Finster. Where does Jaymie work? Does anyone know?  TIA

Old reference link:   

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/friend_says_terry_moulton_horm.html
no that friend was Andrea Leckey she was one that went to GJ. we posted alot of info on her a couple days ago. someone pulled her recent nail licenses. DeDe spichers brother rick has a salon on his facebook from klamath falls I am wondering if she owns are works there. havent looked into it yet.

Lucky7,

I posted an "expired" (Florida) Nail Specialist license and Janet posted an updated (Tigard, Or) Nail Specialist license of ADL.

Thank-you for Rick's Salon, I checked it out, yesterday, I didn't find any nail services, but that was a good catch.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: August 08, 2010, 02:58:06 PM »

Crews Search Again In Kyron Horman Case
UPDATED: 11:21 am PDT August 8, 2010
PORTLAND, Ore. -- Crews returned to northwest Portland on Saturday in the search for missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman.

FOX 12 has confirmed that a tip from DeDe Spicher -- a friend of Kyron's stepmother Terri Horman -- is what sparked the search.

Search teams were seen near a field off Cornelius Pass Road, about one mile south of Skyline School. Kyron was last seen at the school June 4 and his stepmother was the last person known to have seen him.

Crews were also seen in a field off Cornell Road on Sunday.

In the past, Kyron's birth parents have suggested Spicher wasn't cooperating with investigators.

Multnomah County deputies wouldn't confirm whether they were searching based on a tip and they did not reveal whether any new evidence was found.

In the days following Kyron's disappearance, there was a massive search for the boy around the area of Skyline School. Deputies called it one of the biggest search efforts in Oregon's history. They have never said whether any evidence was found during that search.

While Saturday's search took place, members of the community honored Kyron by launching hundreds of balloons into the sky at the Wall of Hope at Skyline School. About 50 people turned out for the event.
http://www.kptv.com/news/24556227/detail.html
If this is a repeat, sorry. Just getting here today.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #970 on: August 08, 2010, 03:03:50 PM »

does anyone find it odd that Terris son James moved out around the same time terri hired the lanscaper to kill kaine?

Yes. I know I found it convenient for Terri.

or a possible motive. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: August 08, 2010, 03:06:01 PM »

The Landscaper, in his white truck, on her property, demanding his payment for $10,000.    This taken from the article that Blonde posted. This has always thrown me, 10 thousand for what? Does anyone know why the landscaper was demanding this money? Obviously didn't kill Kaine, so I'm guessing he was there to collect for what happened to Kyron? There is a piece of the puzzle missing for me.

This is an odd thing for me as well.  If it really was a MFH scheme, and since Kaine is still very alive, either the landscaper hadn't found the opportunity yet, or he wanted $$ up front first, or may have changed his mind and turned it into wanting 'hush money' or he'd go to the cops.   Can't think of anything else... yet.  At first I thought wow, that's a LOT of money.  (not knowing what MFH goes for these days).  I was watching something on TV and there was a dude asking another to do his wife in, the other dude said $10,000 upfront, not a penny less, and another $10,000 when it was done.  I was like wow!  What IS it about that amount?  Is there a blue-book on this stuff?  lol

It sure seems like the going amount for such a thing. I'm leaning towards hush money.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #972 on: August 08, 2010, 03:07:26 PM »

I know the adoption issues brings out emotions in people.  My sister adopted my nieces from a foreign country at ages 6 and 8 years of age.  I have several friends that have adopted  and my neighbors have 2 wonderful girls that are adopted.

I am just talking about Terri's adoption.

I am of the age of the possible parents of Terri.  At that time, girls went to live in a home and their babies were adopted from the home.  8 months is not a usual age of adoption at that time in history.

At about that age, children have "fear of strangers".  We know a lot about what children need , but still not enough.  People at that time felt that you could just take a child and make the child your own.  Answering a child's cries was considered "spoiling" at that time,

Now we have all of those devices to hold children all of the time  and we know that infants can't be spoiled.

We know about cortisol now and a lot more about emotional development.

I am just wondering if her very early years had any impact on who she might be today.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #973 on: August 08, 2010, 03:07:46 PM »

If anyone is interesting in JF job:

Jaymie K Finster Job: Flashes of Life Photography 

http://www.411.com/search/FindPerson?firstname_begins_with=1&firstname=Jaymie+&name=Finster&where=oregon

I do not know if there is more than one JKF.  Perhaps it is her own little Business?  I haven't found anything yet on FOLP.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: August 08, 2010, 03:08:33 PM »

Thanks Brandi, from the article.   
FOX 12 has confirmed that a tip from DeDe Spicher -- a friend of Kyron's stepmother Terri Horman -- is what sparked the search.      Well if this sparked the search, then it is obvious that DeDe knows quite a bit. She just wouldn't pull an idea out of the top of her head.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: August 08, 2010, 03:12:57 PM »

Klaas-  do you want me to do the thread change?   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: August 08, 2010, 03:13:45 PM »

No I got it, thanks! 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: August 08, 2010, 03:14:44 PM »

No I got it, thanks! 

Okey dokey 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #978 on: August 08, 2010, 03:15:19 PM »

Thanks Brandi, from the article.   
FOX 12 has confirmed that a tip from DeDe Spicher -- a friend of Kyron's stepmother Terri Horman -- is what sparked the search.      Well if this sparked the search, then it is obvious that DeDe knows quite a bit. She just wouldn't pull an idea out of the top of her head.

DDS better wish on her lucky-stars they find something.  I would be really tiffed-off if I was LE and nothing panned out.
I guess she is bargaining for Immunity?  Is she returning to the GJ this week?   

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: August 08, 2010, 03:16:12 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lhpnYOpF58

Was watching this video of the first family press conference.  See about 2:37 into the video.  Kaine has his hand on Desiree's neck and Terri looks back, pulls away for a second and makes a fist while getting closer to Desiree again. 

It's obvious in this video when they're walking in and walking out that Terri is not overweight at that time.  So, she wouldn't have been "heavy set", like DeDe, on June 4.

I was so fixated on what was going on KH and TH's body that I didn't see this before.  TH is talking to DY!!!!  Watch her lips moving as if to whisper comforting words to DY and KH want her to shush so he pulls and squeezes her neck and I believe that is why she is pulling away from his grasp.  Look closely everyone at TH's mouth and you will see it!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.