April 30, 2024, 10:34:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #19 8/05/10 - 8/27/10  (Read 432180 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1040 on: August 15, 2010, 09:58:05 AM »

I noticed even here in Texas that some of the trees are loosing their color. Don't know what kind of trees they are. Our oaks are still green. 
Yippee hubs is installing center island. It's in the house now he has to get it in the kitchen and secure it down.
That will be so nice for you 

Yes it will. I will have a place for all those over sized pots and pans.

Hahaha, Muffy McBee!

Green Eyes, you will see how fast that space fills up and you need more.  The space in your kitchen is always less than the stuff you have in it.  I think I learned it in math class.

kitchen stuff > kitchen space

At least that is how it worked when I put my island in (myself    ).

Green Eyes, remember how you missed your babies when they were in California?  Try to think about that when they are making noise,  (It is hard, isn't it?).

Mission, I think 1 child is harder than 2.  You are their everything.

JSM, I hope you are feeling relaxed and get lots of hugs and smooches (no, not from Josef).  I would like an invitation to the wedding, please!

Trimm, I am sorry about those darn Hockers (my new name).  I wish I could come down there and help you stand your ground.  Not that you aren't doing a great job.  You are better than I would be, but another person always helps.  I hope everything works out with your husband.  I have been there, too.  It is unnerving.

I tried to find out what property line thing you were talking about, I have been reading, but missed the beginning, I tried searching, but you have tons of posts, you are one very busy pixie!  When we had a problem with the fence around my property that was put up 2 families before me, the rule was, if it was that way for 20 years, that was how it stays.  The only problem may come in if I ever took my fence down. 

The end result, because I had already had it surveyed, they were wrong about where they thought the property line ended and only one fence post was a couple of feet off.  They were trying to tell me my whole fence was 20 feet over too far.  He was wrong, caused me unbelievable grief, said things about me that were absolutely untrue--his office staff backed me up.  After much aggravation and lots of tears, they took the handyman's word for it (he had been on their committee, so he got the bully's ear, thank God!) and he (it was actually one guy) never apologized.   

This went on for some time and they kept sending me fines to try to force me to move it.  I kept telling them if I moved that fence, it would be in my kitchen, but the bully would not listen.  He was a nasty bully, too.  I think it was a woman thing on top of everything.  He was nasty to any of the office people that agreed with me that I was at meetings there about this (I showed him a signed paper from the board member, he didn't believe it!)  It was a horrible time, I can still remember it as if it were yesterday.  He still continues to come around and find little things and threaten to send me fines if I don't fix it.  The outside of my house is in great shape, the things are stupid and no one else, because I have asked, gets them, even when there is something wrong.

Northern, I want to crash your party, really badly.  Then I want to stay for a month or so.  You are such a great Mom and Party Hostess Extraordinaire! 

No Rose, I have IBS, too.  While I was working at the hospital, I was talking to a friend in another department on the phone.  It was business, and I just mentioned my IBS acting up.  A doctor overheard her and said, who has IBS, she said Bearly, do you know something that helps?  He said yes, bend over and pray.  There you have it, right from the ICU doctor's mouth.  I use Probiotics and it help a lot.  My Mom also had IBS and it went away during the heavy chemo she had to take when they found out she got Hepatitis C from a blood transfusion.  Sometimes they say it is from a bacteria, the chemo must have killed it.  I don't want to have that or need it for that matter.

I have not forgotten you here.  I try to read every day or so, even if you don't see me, I am here.  I am always afraid I am going to leave someone out when I post.  I don't mean to.  I do listen to what all of you have to say, no one
excluded.

Hey Bearly! an angelic monkey
I can go with Hockers!Sounds safer.   
You really have been through it with this kind of stuff.I am trying to keep in mind that the lawyer is handling this stuff,but I am a bundle of nerves.
It is like you are in a constant state of anxiety.No one else on the street really seems to care since it isn't their property line,you find out who your friends are.
I will stand toe to toe against anyone that messes with my friends.I am learning the hard way that it was a mistake to think my back was covered.
Live and learn.....sigh.
My mom doesn't want my dad to be told about the property thing just yet.How can I look at him and he not see it in my eyes?Having lunch with him today will be tricky.    Guess I'll play it by ear and hope for the best.He is gonna be mad either way,and he is very protective.
I'll think of something.     Monkey hugs.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1041 on: August 15, 2010, 09:58:47 AM »

Hey Mission. 
Gotts run.Off to the river I go.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1042 on: August 15, 2010, 10:06:09 AM »

Good morning everyone.  Bearly, He said yes, bend over and pray, now this is weird because I constantly bend over when I have a flair up of IBS    Trimm good luck with your dad, maybe you should tell him, he may be able to help  an angelic monkey
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1043 on: August 15, 2010, 10:23:29 AM »

Good Morning everyone!  Tried to log on yesterday morning eaaaarly but lost signal.  We have had quite the weekend.  We work about 40 miles from home and on our way home Friday we noticed many trees down wondering what the heck happened as it had not stormed where we work (only rained). 

As we got within miles of home the destruction was even worse, all the farms along the ways barns were gone, pole sheds leveled, homes with no roofs, it was frightening and we became so worried about what we might find we when we got home.  Well it was a mess but the blessing is our home and pole shed were still standing.  We are surrounded by lots of mature trees many are 100 yr old pines,70 feet plus tall and birch trees.  Well we were unable to get in our driveway as 2 of our beautiful birch trees tops were sliced off blocking our way. We had a mess, about 15 trees down, some siding off the house and lots of debris strewn everywhere, as you can imagine we have a mess. 

One of the large beautiful old pines came right out of the ground and took the power line with it, made me shed tears, I loved that tree and it was coupled with 6 others and we had a sitting area underneath them, now it is one big hole.  We finally have power and water this morning and will continue about the clean up.  Thank God for family and friends as they have all come to help us. I hope everyone is safe and did not get whatever it was that came thru, thinking about Tevye and Theboysmom up there in Michigan and if it made its way there.  Going to get to the grocery store and start some food (now that we have power) for our those who are coming back to help today.  Soon we will be back to normal. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1044 on: August 15, 2010, 10:36:52 AM »

Good Morning everyone!  Tried to log on yesterday morning eaaaarly but lost signal.  We have had quite the weekend.  We work about 40 miles from home and on our way home Friday we noticed many trees down wondering what the heck happened as it had not stormed where we work (only rained). 

As we got within miles of home the destruction was even worse, all the farms along the ways barns were gone, pole sheds leveled, homes with no roofs, it was frightening and we became so worried about what we might find we when we got home.  Well it was a mess but the blessing is our home and pole shed were still standing.  We are surrounded by lots of mature trees many are 100 yr old pines,70 feet plus tall and birch trees.  Well we were unable to get in our driveway as 2 of our beautiful birch trees tops were sliced off blocking our way. We had a mess, about 15 trees down, some siding off the house and lots of debris strewn everywhere, as you can imagine we have a mess. 

One of the large beautiful old pines came right out of the ground and took the power line with it, made me shed tears, I loved that tree and it was coupled with 6 others and we had a sitting area underneath them, now it is one big hole.  We finally have power and water this morning and will continue about the clean up.  Thank God for family and friends as they have all come to help us. I hope everyone is safe and did not get whatever it was that came thru, thinking about Tevye and Theboysmom up there in Michigan and if it made its way there.  Going to get to the grocery store and start some food (now that we have power) for our those who are coming back to help today.  Soon we will be back to normal. 

While I am sad about your trees, I am thankful that there was not more damage!  We did not get much but a lot of rain, thank heavens! We needed the rain and got about 3 inches. North of us there was flooding but our dirt was so dry it just sucked it up!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1045 on: August 15, 2010, 10:41:09 AM »

Mission  an angelic monkey  So glad none of you got hurt. And that your house is okay. So sorry about the trees  it is awful to lose trees that you have become fond of and have been there for so long. My God it must have been a tornado  Prayers and thoughts for you and your husband.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1046 on: August 15, 2010, 12:29:56 PM »

Hi all,

Mission Thank God your home wasn't damaged. Sorry about your trees though. I am glad you are getting such wonderful help cleaning up the damage.

Trimm Have a good time at lunch with your dad. Just remember one day at a time.

TBM glad you got rain and nothing more.

NRCG  Don't work to hard today.

Bearly sorry I missed you. I tell myself to remember how I missed them when they were in Calif. Then when they get silly and loud and have those teenage mood swings I ask why?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1047 on: August 15, 2010, 01:03:20 PM »

We were supposed to get horrid storms. We had my family reunion yesterday, and most of us (me too!) camped out. I was hoping for a storm, to test the new tent. We got no storm, had beautiful hot sunshine all day and a fabulous light show last night. OMG, it was so fun!! I am now going to bed, to get up and pack for a work week 600 miles from home with one of my bosses...pray for me. Pray that she's a secret smoker. Pray that certain people in the courthouse haven't shaken my confidence so much that I believe what they say.

Oh, screw them! I am smart, I'll learn it by myself if I have to, and I will never ever take someone flowers and tell them I'm sorry I've made your job harder, but I'll catch on quickly. They didn't even thank me for the flowers! Game ON! (by that, I mean plan B (after the flowers and apologies) is to limit my engagements, make sure every darn thing I give them is absolutely correct, and stop kvetching about it. I hate office politics!

But, we had a great time last night, and that's what I'm carrying with me this week.

Hope JSM did well in her competion. Mission, sorry you got stormed!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1048 on: August 15, 2010, 01:21:14 PM »

Good morning Green Eyes and Tevye.    Tevye glad the family reunion went well, I'm sure the trip with the boss will work out, and hopefully she is a secret smoker, or at least understands smokers  an angelic monkey
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1049 on: August 15, 2010, 05:08:49 PM »

Good morning everyone.  Bearly, He said yes, bend over and pray, now this is weird because I constantly bend over when I have a flair up of IBS    Trimm good luck with your dad, maybe you should tell him, he may be able to help  an angelic monkey

My sister and her hubby had been arguing and then she and my DIL were as usual arguing about something so I just slid right into my seat was stayed quiet.   
My Dad finally caught me off guard checking out some of the work he had doing around the house and said"I saw some of your old friends yesterday,and they wanted to know how you were,etc.They said if you ever need anything give them a call.From anyone else,i would have taken it at face value.
these"friends",I have know from down on the river all my life,and it was a message.
I still got people!    I just looked at my dad and said everything was going as usual and changed the subjet.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1050 on: August 15, 2010, 05:12:03 PM »

We were supposed to get horrid storms. We had my family reunion yesterday, and most of us (me too!) camped out. I was hoping for a storm, to test the new tent. We got no storm, had beautiful hot sunshine all day and a fabulous light show last night. OMG, it was so fun!! I am now going to bed, to get up and pack for a work week 600 miles from home with one of my bosses...pray for me. Pray that she's a secret smoker. Pray that certain people in the courthouse haven't shaken my confidence so much that I believe what they say.

Oh, screw them! I am smart, I'll learn it by myself if I have to, and I will never ever take someone flowers and tell them I'm sorry I've made your job harder, but I'll catch on quickly. They didn't even thank me for the flowers! Game ON! (by that, I mean plan B (after the flowers and apologies) is to limit my engagements, make sure every darn thing I give them is absolutely correct, and stop kvetching about it. I hate office politics!

But, we had a great time last night, and that's what I'm carrying with me this week.

Hope JSM did well in her competion. Mission, sorry you got stormed!

Sister Tevye Bob,you'll always be our number one red boot wearing monkey.You are too smart to let them intimidate you.Chin up. 
Glad you had a good reunion.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1051 on: August 15, 2010, 05:14:24 PM »

Mission and BoyzMom,glad you guys were not hurt in the storms.   an angelic monkey

GreenEyes,well,I brought you and NRCG some Mississippi mud cake.   

Hello to all other monkeys. 

~ Peter Frampton
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1052 on: August 15, 2010, 05:19:38 PM »

Tevye  so glad your family reunion went well. Sounds like everyone had a good time.

You will do fine on your trip with your boss. Hopefully they wont give you a bad time for taking smoke breaks.
As for the office stuff. You are one smart Monkey it will work out. Please don't let one grouch ruin your joy for your job. There always has to be at least one sour puss. Prayers you have a great time and things work  out.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1053 on: August 15, 2010, 05:25:39 PM »

Trimm yum thanks.

Glad your dad said his piece and let you change the subject. So glad to hear you have support if you choose to ask for it.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1054 on: August 15, 2010, 05:30:02 PM »

Good morning Green Eyes and Tevye.    Tevye glad the family reunion went well, I'm sure the trip with the boss will work out, and hopefully she is a secret smoker, or at least understands smokers  an angelic monkey

I have no idea where my post went.
Good afternoon NRCG  sure is quiet in here today. My brother had to call me to tell me what a wonderful day they were having. Smarty Pants that he is It was 102 and then the wind came up and we got thunder it went down to 96 and now it's back up to 100. But not a drop of rain.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1055 on: August 15, 2010, 05:32:25 PM »

My sister and her hubby had been arguing and then she and my DIL were as usual arguing about something so I just slid right into my seat was stayed quiet.   
My Dad finally caught me off guard checking out some of the work he had doing around the house and said"I saw some of your old friends yesterday,and they wanted to know how you were,etc.They said if you ever need anything give them a call.From anyone else,i would have taken it at face value.
these"friends",I have know from down on the river all my life,and it was a message.
I still got people!    I just looked at my dad and said everything was going as usual and changed the subjet.   
That's good to hear about the friends, and since you have known them forever would be very happy to help you, I'm sure  an angelic monkey Sorry about all the arguing, it's been an arguing day here also, gets old. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1056 on: August 15, 2010, 05:33:26 PM »

Mission and BoyzMom,glad you guys were not hurt in the storms.   an angelic monkey

Mississippi mud cake sounds good and rich with chocolate I'm sure 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1057 on: August 15, 2010, 05:34:59 PM »

Good afternoon NRCG  sure is quiet in here today. My brother had to call me to tell me what a wonderful day they were having. Smarty Pants that he is It was 102 and then the wind came up and we got thunder it went down to 96 and now it's back up to 100. But not a drop of rain.
  no relief for you there, it is getting hot for three days here, and I'm sure moving your way, just what you all need 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1058 on: August 15, 2010, 06:05:56 PM »

Mississippi mud cake sounds good and rich with chocolate I'm sure 

Oh yes!   
I am going over to the Kyron thread.
You know after I saw that video yesterday,I got so freaked out.
Hubby went to the wedding and I was going to work in the closet,and I have never been afraid to stay here by myself,but I kept thinking about being trapped somewhere and alone and scared........i had to get out of that closet and come back downstairs.  I thought about little Kyron all evening.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1059 on: August 15, 2010, 06:07:39 PM »

Bless your heart.You need some relief. 
i just watched it rain....across the lake.   

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.