May 01, 2024, 05:19:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #19 8/05/10 - 8/27/10  (Read 432339 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1100 on: August 16, 2010, 09:24:45 AM »

Good morning everyone 

Brad Conway quit!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1101 on: August 16, 2010, 09:48:03 AM »

Good morning everyone.  Going to try and catch up.  But the first thing I see is Conway quit?  Wowser now that is a bombshell.  What took him so long?  I will have to head over there.  We are about half cleaned up at home, I can honestly say this is the first time I have looked forward to coming back to work.   

I hope everyone is having a good day.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1102 on: August 16, 2010, 09:49:14 AM »

I noticed even here in Texas that some of the trees are loosing their color. Don't know what kind of trees they are. Our oaks are still green. 
Yippee hubs is installing center island. It's in the house now he has to get it in the kitchen and secure it down.
That will be so nice for you 

Yes it will. I will have a place for all those over sized pots and pans.

Hahaha, Muffy McBee!

Green Eyes, you will see how fast that space fills up and you need more.  The space in your kitchen is always less than the stuff you have in it.  I think I learned it in math class.

kitchen stuff > kitchen space

At least that is how it worked when I put my island in (myself    ).

Green Eyes, remember how you missed your babies when they were in California?  Try to think about that when they are making noise,  (It is hard, isn't it?).

Mission, I think 1 child is harder than 2.  You are their everything.

JSM, I hope you are feeling relaxed and get lots of hugs and smooches (no, not from Josef).  I would like an invitation to the wedding, please!

Trimm, I am sorry about those darn Hockers (my new name).  I wish I could come down there and help you stand your ground.  Not that you aren't doing a great job.  You are better than I would be, but another person always helps.  I hope everything works out with your husband.  I have been there, too.  It is unnerving.

I tried to find out what property line thing you were talking about, I have been reading, but missed the beginning, I tried searching, but you have tons of posts, you are one very busy pixie!  When we had a problem with the fence around my property that was put up 2 families before me, the rule was, if it was that way for 20 years, that was how it stays.  The only problem may come in if I ever took my fence down. 

The end result, because I had already had it surveyed, they were wrong about where they thought the property line ended and only one fence post was a couple of feet off.  They were trying to tell me my whole fence was 20 feet over too far.  He was wrong, caused me unbelievable grief, said things about me that were absolutely untrue--his office staff backed me up.  After much aggravation and lots of tears, they took the handyman's word for it (he had been on their committee, so he got the bully's ear, thank God!) and he (it was actually one guy) never apologized.   

This went on for some time and they kept sending me fines to try to force me to move it.  I kept telling them if I moved that fence, it would be in my kitchen, but the bully would not listen.  He was a nasty bully, too.  I think it was a woman thing on top of everything.  He was nasty to any of the office people that agreed with me that I was at meetings there about this (I showed him a signed paper from the board member, he didn't believe it!)  It was a horrible time, I can still remember it as if it were yesterday.  He still continues to come around and find little things and threaten to send me fines if I don't fix it.  The outside of my house is in great shape, the things are stupid and no one else, because I have asked, gets them, even when there is something wrong.

Northern, I want to crash your party, really badly.  Then I want to stay for a month or so.  You are such a great Mom and Party Hostess Extraordinaire! 

No Rose, I have IBS, too.  While I was working at the hospital, I was talking to a friend in another department on the phone.  It was business, and I just mentioned my IBS acting up.  A doctor overheard her and said, who has IBS, she said Bearly, do you know something that helps?  He said yes, bend over and pray.  There you have it, right from the ICU doctor's mouth.  I use Probiotics and it help a lot.  My Mom also had IBS and it went away during the heavy chemo she had to take when they found out she got Hepatitis C from a blood transfusion.  Sometimes they say it is from a bacteria, the chemo must have killed it.  I don't want to have that or need it for that matter.

I have not forgotten you here.  I try to read every day or so, even if you don't see me, I am here.  I am always afraid I am going to leave someone out when I post.  I don't mean to.  I do listen to what all of you have to say, no one
excluded.

Hey Bearly! an angelic monkey
I can go with Hockers!Sounds safer.   
You really have been through it with this kind of stuff.I am trying to keep in mind that the lawyer is handling this stuff,but I am a bundle of nerves.
It is like you are in a constant state of anxiety.No one else on the street really seems to care since it isn't their property line,you find out who your friends are.
I will stand toe to toe against anyone that messes with my friends.I am learning the hard way that it was a mistake to think my back was covered.
Live and learn.....sigh.
My mom doesn't want my dad to be told about the property thing just yet.How can I look at him and he not see it in my eyes?Having lunch with him today will be tricky.    Guess I'll play it by ear and hope for the best.He is gonna be mad either way,and he is very protective.
I'll think of something.     Monkey hugs.   an angelic monkey

What is wrong with the property line?  Are the Hockers causing you trouble about it?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1103 on: August 16, 2010, 09:49:56 AM »

Good morning everyone 

Brad Conway quit!   
About time 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1104 on: August 16, 2010, 09:51:00 AM »

Good morning everyone.  Going to try and catch up.  But the first thing I see is Conway quit?  Wowser now that is a bombshell.  What took him so long?  I will have to head over there.  We are about half cleaned up at home, I can honestly say this is the first time I have looked forward to coming back to work.   

Hope you got a lot done on your property, and again so sorry that this happened, must have been a tornado  Glad nobody got hurt  an angelic monkey
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1105 on: August 16, 2010, 09:53:22 AM »

Good Morning everyone!  Tried to log on yesterday morning eaaaarly but lost signal.  We have had quite the weekend.  We work about 40 miles from home and on our way home Friday we noticed many trees down wondering what the heck happened as it had not stormed where we work (only rained). 

As we got within miles of home the destruction was even worse, all the farms along the ways barns were gone, pole sheds leveled, homes with no roofs, it was frightening and we became so worried about what we might find we when we got home.  Well it was a mess but the blessing is our home and pole shed were still standing.  We are surrounded by lots of mature trees many are 100 yr old pines,70 feet plus tall and birch trees.  Well we were unable to get in our driveway as 2 of our beautiful birch trees tops were sliced off blocking our way. We had a mess, about 15 trees down, some siding off the house and lots of debris strewn everywhere, as you can imagine we have a mess. 

One of the large beautiful old pines came right out of the ground and took the power line with it, made me shed tears, I loved that tree and it was coupled with 6 others and we had a sitting area underneath them, now it is one big hole.  We finally have power and water this morning and will continue about the clean up.  Thank God for family and friends as they have all come to help us. I hope everyone is safe and did not get whatever it was that came thru, thinking about Tevye and Theboysmom up there in Michigan and if it made its way there.  Going to get to the grocery store and start some food (now that we have power) for our those who are coming back to help today.  Soon we will be back to normal. 

Oh, Mission, how awful.  That must have been so frightening!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1106 on: August 16, 2010, 10:03:22 AM »

Hi Monkeys, been really busy and stuff this weekend I won two gold medals. My hooligan competition was the best I skated, but the second routine was even better. One a gold and something even better when I got off the ice. So all you psychic monkeys..... here ya go, this is my FIRST PRIZE!!!!!!!!!

Love all of you and I will be back in the cage tomorrow. 

I knew it!!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1107 on: August 16, 2010, 10:05:47 AM »

Hi Monkeys, been really busy and stuff this weekend I won two gold medals. My hooligan competition was the best I skated, but the second routine was even better. One WON a gold and something even better when I got off the ice. So all you psychic monkeys..... here ya go, this is my FIRST PRIZE!!!!!!!!!

Love all of you and I will be back in the cage tomorrow. 
Sorry Self Edit!!!! WON two gold medals. Can't seem to type today. 

It's that bling that is making your typing off.

Congratulations on all three!

I knew it!  I knew it!  We knew it!  We knew it!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1108 on: August 16, 2010, 10:08:27 AM »

I hope you invite us all to the wedding, and Josef can be the ring bearer 
  Monkey Devil! All are invited and Josef will be the ring bearer and his dog will be the flower girl. 

You mean Josef is not going to be the Dog of Honor?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1109 on: August 16, 2010, 10:12:03 AM »

JSM I'll bet your family is excited with the news.
They were all there, he came out on the ice with flowers and a ring after my ribbon competition, then they started playing music that he sent to me as our first song and I didn't even know why? I just skated off to the exit and there he was along with 50 little girls, all the coaches, my family, friends and even people I made friends with waiting during performances. It was awesome. I hope to find a way to post my videos on here cause I  GOOD!!

That sounds so perfect!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1110 on: August 16, 2010, 10:18:31 AM »

ON the good news front (instead of my usual whining), I got to spend most of the weekend with 2 of my 3 sidekicks-Friday night was the fair with the boys, then they stayed with us and we took them to the family reunion yesterday, and they camped out in our tent, instead of with their parents. It was so much fun!

Which, of course means I have to go to bed early tonight, sidekicks don't get that Mimi needs more sleep than they do! But it was very funny hearing sidekick # 2 explain to Alaska sidekick why there was a wig in my bathroom. #2 says ""Member when Mimi had to take that medicine that made her hair fall out? She looked so silly without hair, she got the wig". Alaska sidekick wanted them to try on "Erma" the wig, but it was too late and I wasn't in the mood for taking pictures. It's so cool how they just take things in stride and don't treat me like I'm sick (which I'm not, but I don't have the "go power" I used to...and they understand and are cool with that. I couldn't keep up with them 24/7, but I definatly count them among my best "hang out with" friends. (Uh, I think I miss them already...I've never been without any of them for a whole week!)

And Monks, this week I'll take ya'll to the UP State Fair...get ready for tacky tattooes and cotton candy!

Tevye, I was thinking about you this weekend.  Saturday I went to a birthday party and everyone was dressed in shorts and sneakers/sandals/flip flops, all except for one woman.  She had on shorts and your red boots--just like yours!  No kidding.  I almost asked her if she was Tevye!

I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1111 on: August 16, 2010, 10:34:32 AM »

I noticed even here in Texas that some of the trees are loosing their color. Don't know what kind of trees they are. Our oaks are still green. 
Yippee hubs is installing center island. It's in the house now he has to get it in the kitchen and secure it down.
That will be so nice for you 

Yes it will. I will have a place for all those over sized pots and pans.

Hahaha, Muffy McBee!

Green Eyes, you will see how fast that space fills up and you need more.  The space in your kitchen is always less than the stuff you have in it.  I think I learned it in math class.

kitchen stuff > kitchen space

At least that is how it worked when I put my island in (myself    ).

Green Eyes, remember how you missed your babies when they were in California?  Try to think about that when they are making noise,  (It is hard, isn't it?).

Mission, I think 1 child is harder than 2.  You are their everything.

JSM, I hope you are feeling relaxed and get lots of hugs and smooches (no, not from Josef).  I would like an invitation to the wedding, please!

Trimm, I am sorry about those darn Hockers (my new name).  I wish I could come down there and help you stand your ground.  Not that you aren't doing a great job.  You are better than I would be, but another person always helps.  I hope everything works out with your husband.  I have been there, too.  It is unnerving.

I tried to find out what property line thing you were talking about, I have been reading, but missed the beginning, I tried searching, but you have tons of posts, you are one very busy pixie!  When we had a problem with the fence around my property that was put up 2 families before me, the rule was, if it was that way for 20 years, that was how it stays.  The only problem may come in if I ever took my fence down. 

The end result, because I had already had it surveyed, they were wrong about where they thought the property line ended and only one fence post was a couple of feet off.  They were trying to tell me my whole fence was 20 feet over too far.  He was wrong, caused me unbelievable grief, said things about me that were absolutely untrue--his office staff backed me up.  After much aggravation and lots of tears, they took the handyman's word for it (he had been on their committee, so he got the bully's ear, thank God!) and he (it was actually one guy) never apologized.   

This went on for some time and they kept sending me fines to try to force me to move it.  I kept telling them if I moved that fence, it would be in my kitchen, but the bully would not listen.  He was a nasty bully, too.  I think it was a woman thing on top of everything.  He was nasty to any of the office people that agreed with me that I was at meetings there about this (I showed him a signed paper from the board member, he didn't believe it!)  It was a horrible time, I can still remember it as if it were yesterday.  He still continues to come around and find little things and threaten to send me fines if I don't fix it.  The outside of my house is in great shape, the things are stupid and no one else, because I have asked, gets them, even when there is something wrong.

Northern, I want to crash your party, really badly.  Then I want to stay for a month or so.  You are such a great Mom and Party Hostess Extraordinaire! 

No Rose, I have IBS, too.  While I was working at the hospital, I was talking to a friend in another department on the phone.  It was business, and I just mentioned my IBS acting up.  A doctor overheard her and said, who has IBS, she said Bearly, do you know something that helps?  He said yes, bend over and pray.  There you have it, right from the ICU doctor's mouth.  I use Probiotics and it help a lot.  My Mom also had IBS and it went away during the heavy chemo she had to take when they found out she got Hepatitis C from a blood transfusion.  Sometimes they say it is from a bacteria, the chemo must have killed it.  I don't want to have that or need it for that matter.

I have not forgotten you here.  I try to read every day or so, even if you don't see me, I am here.  I am always afraid I am going to leave someone out when I post.  I don't mean to.  I do listen to what all of you have to say, no one
excluded.

Hey Bearly! an angelic monkey
I can go with Hockers!Sounds safer.   
You really have been through it with this kind of stuff.I am trying to keep in mind that the lawyer is handling this stuff,but I am a bundle of nerves.
It is like you are in a constant state of anxiety.No one else on the street really seems to care since it isn't their property line,you find out who your friends are.
I will stand toe to toe against anyone that messes with my friends.I am learning the hard way that it was a mistake to think my back was covered.
Live and learn.....sigh.
My mom doesn't want my dad to be told about the property thing just yet.How can I look at him and he not see it in my eyes?Having lunch with him today will be tricky.    Guess I'll play it by ear and hope for the best.He is gonna be mad either way,and he is very protective.
I'll think of something.     Monkey hugs.   an angelic monkey

What is wrong with the property line?  Are the Hockers causing you trouble about it?

Hey Bearly.
Yep,the Hocker says according to his legal description of his property there should be more lake frontage.He did a survey and it did not show such.
I did survey on both of my properties years ago when building.My out of state neighbor even did another survey along with hers.We are  showing maybe 1.6 feet discrepancy on one corner.
The Hocker says 9 feet.i say BS!   
Actually I was the only one on this little strip that had a legal survey up until now.Lawyer said he is seeing more of type complaint due to new GPS gadgets,etc.What this translates to is about $1500.00 up to $4,000.00 to fight to keep what I paid for.
What it all boils down to is they want my lake access and they ain't getting it.  They know hubby has been off of work on work related injury for 2yrs. and we have been financially busted for some time now.I have worked up a deal for the lawyer to handle it for me.We'll see what happens.Maybe it will cost someone else a feet of her property,thus the snub to me.
That all I got.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1112 on: August 16, 2010, 10:41:41 AM »

Brandi where are you? Come out and play. The donks miss you

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1113 on: August 16, 2010, 10:56:07 AM »

Trimm, no way are those two losers going to get your lake access 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1114 on: August 16, 2010, 11:07:08 AM »

I'll blast that rock bluff off the hillside first.   Monkey Devil!
Seriously,I am gonna just let the lawyer do his thing and I am gonna stay out of trouble.   I promised my mom yesterday.Then I will see where the road takes me.   

i am so excited about JSM!!   

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1115 on: August 16, 2010, 11:10:20 AM »

Seriously,I am gonna just let the lawyer do his thing and I am gonna stay out of trouble.   I promised my mom yesterday.Then I will see where the road takes me.   

That was the best thing to promise your mom  an angelic monkey The lawyer knows what to do and he will do the best he can for you and your property. Me too, I showed my daughter, and she said how romantic that all was 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1116 on: August 16, 2010, 11:19:12 AM »

I told you my story,  I shed a lot of tears over that because he was so mean to me and kept sending fines (which were all thrown out) and I didn't know where to turn.  I went to the meetings and the committee didn't know what to do.  It was horrible.  The point is, there was one fence post off a little, and they had been trying to tell me the whole fence was 20 feet off.  They were wrong.  I wasted all those tears over nothing.  I am not excusing him for being a real flat out azz wipe.  Just that I should have trusted what I knew.

Please relax and let your lawyer do his thing.  These people are bullies and get their jollies off of pushing people around, especially the disabled and women.  Maybe you should tell them you are considering giving up the property and have them come down and take a look, then hold their head under the water, they wanted water front, didn't they?  j/k  Things will straighten out.  Maybe Mission's storm will come and transplant them somewhere else.

I believe in miracles!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1117 on: August 16, 2010, 11:19:43 AM »

Hope you got a lot done on your property, and again so sorry that this happened, must have been a tornado  Glad nobody got hurt  an angelic monkey
Thank you NoRose, I have to believe it was considering how many barns and buildings that were completely leveled, it is unbelievable.  I appreciate your thoughts and prayers and as you say the blessing is no one was hurt and our home is still standing.   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1118 on: August 16, 2010, 11:22:37 AM »

We will come down, have hands across the water and have JSM get married there at lake front all at the same time.

Then we can all go on her honeymoon with her and maybe, if he is nice, her honey can come too!

Monkey Devil!

Congratulations, JSM!  Bling!  Bling!  She got the Ring!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1119 on: August 16, 2010, 11:24:21 AM »

Good morning everyone 

Brad Conway quit!   

There was just football talk in here.  I was wondering who the heck was brad Conway playing for.  Then it dawned on me.  Not quick on the uptake this morning.

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.