April 30, 2024, 07:50:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #19 8/05/10 - 8/27/10  (Read 432117 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #140 on: August 06, 2010, 06:04:48 PM »

We are having a terrible storm here with high winds, rain, hail, thunder and lightning. I didn't sedate Jazz because they didn't think it was going to be over us. Jazz is a rescue and was chained out in a field without shelter for his first years and gets terrified. He has now realized he cannot fit in my lap with Furby so he is laying on my feet and I am trapped.

What a cutie Jazz is. Poor guy must be terrified of storms.  I am glad he has found you. I can understand being trapped with 150 lbs sitting on your feet. But it's a good thing he doesn't fit in your lap. We would have to send out the rescue squad.  Stay safe with the storm.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #141 on: August 06, 2010, 06:11:51 PM »

NRCG,I am so sorry for all your stress.Yard work reall y does help.Mine is gotten to be such a mess it will take some time to fix.   
Don't get too hot out there,and I will pray for your daughter.   an angelic monkey
Yes,we have Vanilla and Raspberry Zingers.     Digger seems to fine,just a little sore.If something happened to him right now,that send me over the edge.   

I saw over at InSession that Sierra's You Tube acount is shut down!   
She has all the great videos on the cases.I hated to hear that......
I'm glad Digger seems to be fine  an angelic monkey  Vanilla and Raspberry Zingers  I could eat one now, and think I will. It does help doing yard work, but I'm running out of things to do.   Okay, so now I gave advice to my daughter, and in the email I told her, listen to me, and do it. When Alan asked her for her input about the air force, she told him what she thought, and obviously it wasn't what he wanted to hear. So I told her, humor him, encourage him, kiss his butt and lie, that is what he wants. He has 8 more months over there, it is quite obvious from the emails she has shared with me, that the poor kid isn't taking all this well and is snapping. So she just emailed me with what I told her to do, and it worked, and now he wants her to help him figure out what job he would like to do when he gets done with the navy. So I told her that is your project, help him come up with something that pays well and is challenging. I suppose as a mother that advice wasn't probably proper  but just was telling her the truth about men. 
Alan needs to be a paramedic. He's a cinch to pass the tests, in some areas it pays well, and it'll feed his need for speed. He could probably bypass much of the EMT training (pre requisite for paramedic classes) and then they could live in some really cool places.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: August 06, 2010, 06:13:45 PM »

Hey Brandi!
Trying to catch up.
I am so sad for the croslin children. 
And one more thing,after reading some of the document,the Croslin's don't have anything on the Anthonys.
The Anthony's just seem to live in a little nicer neighborhood.
They are all a bunch of scammers.
That's sure the truth 

And the circus continues..apparently the gandmother Flo is on JVM tonight. I guess they want her input on Tommie's sentence.
Why? Is she a victim? Victims now get a say at sentencing time.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: August 06, 2010, 06:13:45 PM »

Tevye:

It's the weekend!!!

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: August 06, 2010, 06:16:17 PM »

I'm glad Digger seems to be fine  an angelic monkey  Vanilla and Raspberry Zingers  I could eat one now, and think I will. It does help doing yard work, but I'm running out of things to do.   Okay, so now I gave advice to my daughter, and in the email I told her, listen to me, and do it. When Alan asked her for her input about the air force, she told him what she thought, and obviously it wasn't what he wanted to hear. So I told her, humor him, encourage him, kiss his butt and lie, that is what he wants. He has 8 more months over there, it is quite obvious from the emails she has shared with me, that the poor kid isn't taking all this well and is snapping. So she just emailed me with what I told her to do, and it worked, and now he wants her to help him figure out what job he would like to do when he gets done with the navy. So I told her that is your project, help him come up with something that pays well and is challenging. I suppose as a mother that advice wasn't probably proper  but just was telling her the truth about men. 
What great advice and wisdom NoRose, when I read your post I went from Awwww to laughter and giggle.  Your daughter is so lucky to have you for her mother.
Thank-you, I am blunt and to the point, and she listened, which was good. But Alan is seriously not sounding right in the emails, it is getting to him big time, can't even imagine 
Alan needs to have a plan for "after", and you did just the right thing and gave just the right advice. He needs to know there will be a life for him when he gets home, and having a plan will give him something to concentrate on. That will be a big help.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: August 06, 2010, 06:19:45 PM »

Heading home to Wisconsin to attend 2 funerals tomorrow one at 10 and one at 2 and to think they are both affiliated with the same church.  I originally thought the funeral for my friend who died of Prostate Cancer would be Sunday but instead it is Saturday.  I am hoping we get to town in time for both wakes tonight and then back to the farm for some R&R with my family.  I will see you Monkeys later, prolly Sunday.  They are forecasting hot and very humid weather on Sunday and all next week so I will more than likely get home and plop down in my chair.

Have a great weekend everyone.   an angelic monkey
MIssion, sorry you're having to do all the funerals. It kinda sucks the fun outta the summer, doesn't it? I have informed my family that my funeral limit has been exceeded FOR THE YEAR, so they all better behave.  Monkey Devil!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #146 on: August 06, 2010, 06:19:57 PM »

What great advice and wisdom NoRose, when I read your post I went from Awwww to laughter and giggle.  Your daughter is so lucky to have you for her mother.
Thank-you, I am blunt and to the point, and she listened, which was good. But Alan is seriously not sounding right in the emails, it is getting to him big time, can't even imagine 
Alan needs to have a plan for "after", and you did just the right thing and gave just the right advice. He needs to know there will be a life for him when he gets home, and having a plan will give him something to concentrate on. That will be a big help.
Thanks Tevye, and I suggested a paramedic for my daughter to tell him. I told her he has to believe that there will be a job for him when he is done, I think he fears there won't be.   Hope you have a good weekend, and that the work week went smoothly   an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: August 06, 2010, 06:21:37 PM »

NRCG,I am so sorry for all your stress.Yard work reall y does help.Mine is gotten to be such a mess it will take some time to fix.   
Don't get too hot out there,and I will pray for your daughter.   an angelic monkey
Yes,we have Vanilla and Raspberry Zingers.     Digger seems to fine,just a little sore.If something happened to him right now,that send me over the edge.   

I saw over at InSession that Sierra's You Tube acount is shut down!   
She has all the great videos on the cases.I hated to hear that......
Alan needs to be a paramedic. He's a cinch to pass the tests, in some areas it pays well, and it'll feed his need for speed. He could probably bypass much of the EMT training (pre requisite for paramedic classes) and then they could live in some really cool places.
That is what I'm thinking, I'm sure they will end up in Georgia, and his whole family lives in a small town there about a half hour from Atlanta, and I'll bet money they need paramedics there.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: August 06, 2010, 06:22:23 PM »

To look at Jazz you wouldn't think he weighed that much. He would definitely be a lap full of pup 
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: August 06, 2010, 06:22:49 PM »

Tevye:

It's the weekend!!!
OMG, I was sure I wasn't going to make it!! So much stress at work, I come home and am a veg! Poor DH, I had to make a date with him tonight, he's been neglected since I started the job. Hey, I have no energy.....

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #150 on: August 06, 2010, 06:24:43 PM »

I saw the little hispanic maintenance guy when I was walking Josef and he asked if anyone check my ac I told him no, he came upstairs, turned it off went down looked at it and said it had been over charged with freon and that's why it hasn't worked every summer since the put the new one in. Good God, I have asked every summer and they did nothing to even look at it. This one guy fixed it in 10 minutes. I was so happy I gave him a ML.  It was very sweet of him to ask because evidently the guy I talked to yesterday didn't do a d*mn thing when he said he would do it. 
Glad it is fixed, overcharged with freon, never heard of that, usually the unit needs freon.
Thanks No Rose, I had never heard of it either.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: August 06, 2010, 06:27:30 PM »

I have a picture of Obama talking on the telephone in the oval office.  He is sitting in his chair and sort of leaning over with his feet turned out and the caption is that this is during a conference call discussing education.  The only problem is that he is holding the receiver upside-down.  He is talking into the earpiece, because the cord is coming out of the part he is holding to his ear, which is the mouthpiece.

I saved it in "My Pictures."  I have tried and tried to post it, but I'm just no good at this.  I wish I could because nobody seems to have picked up on this.

Whatever.

I also saw a picture of Michelle Antoinette in Spain, with a new short hairdo, which actually looks good.  She went on Air Force Two with 40 of her closest friends.  They are now up to half the hotel at $2500 per night each per room.
I don't have 40 close friends.  But then, I'm not queen.

What an idiot 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: August 06, 2010, 06:29:19 PM »

Tommy Croslin Jr just received 15 years behind bars for the drug charges.
Wow
Especially since he was only going to get three years according to Tommy 
   Monkey Devil!  Glad he got 15 years

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: August 06, 2010, 06:38:09 PM »

Hey,

This was sent to me and I wanted to share. It's a Salute to our Military from Kiss. You all know I am a country fan. But Kiss just went to the front of the line. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=5MtdIO23MKM
  Greeneyes I love that video and watch it every night before I go to bed. It is totally awesome.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: August 06, 2010, 06:49:02 PM »

Trimm.. I am glad Digger is okay  and hope you are doing well.

No Rose... I was going to suggest paramedic but Tevye told you first. Glad Alan called your daughter. She is lucky to have such a wonderful mom

Greeneyes..glad your computer is fixed

Mission... prayers for your friends and prayers for a safe trip. I am sorry for your grief.  an angelic monkey

Brandi... glad your husband is doing well. I hope he isn't in any pain. At least he has you to look after him.

4 donks.... prayers for your pup being scared in the storm. I have to sedate Josef during storms and looks like he may get a benadryl in a minute as a precaution.

Tevye..... hope the job is going well and I am so proud of you.

Cookie... Polly Pockets, hadn't thought of them in years

Okay, I hope I didn't miss anyone getting caught up. I pulled my lower back muscle carrying up Joes food last night and my shoulder is hurting from having to type at work all week.

Prayers for all and I haven't read the docs yet, so I may try tonight. If I don't see y'all later it is cause we may have storms this way Have a great evening if I don't.

Many hugs and love JSM  an angelic monkey

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: August 06, 2010, 06:52:16 PM »

Trimm Hows Digger doing?

Hey GreenEyes!
He seems to be o.k. He looks to have 2-3 sting marks,and with the little cut from the barbed wire,it did look pretty scary.
He is eating and drinking,and may not go out by himself today.   
Hubby was so scared.You know we have owned several doxies,and Al was the one that died from a snake bite.He jumped between me and the snake.    It was the 3rd time that dog had been snake bit.It broke our hearts.
So happy you got your computer fixed!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: August 06, 2010, 06:54:09 PM »

NEWS FLASH I think tonight on Fox News they will be talking about new evidence in the honor killing that happened down the road from me. If any of you see it tonight please give me details of what the show says. I would really appreciate it. I have no trust in the police department here, they s*ck. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: August 06, 2010, 06:54:13 PM »

Hey JSM! Sorry you are in pain,and hope you have some meds.It is a little stormy here.I am hoping we don't lose power.
Aren't you glad your A/C is working now?   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: August 06, 2010, 06:55:11 PM »

NEWS FLASH I think tonight on Fox News they will be talking about new evidence in the honor killing that happened down the road from me. If any of you see it tonight please give me details of what the show says. I would really appreciate it. I have no trust in the police department here, they s*ck. 

Post the name again,and i will keep a look out.   

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: August 06, 2010, 07:10:09 PM »

Tevye:

It's the weekend!!!
OMG, I was sure I wasn't going to make it!! So much stress at work, I come home and am a veg! Poor DH, I had to make a date with him tonight, he's been neglected since I started the job. Hey, I have no energy.....
I'm sure you don't, and I'm sure he understands. All the stress and hours at your job, I can imagine how tired you are  an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.