April 30, 2024, 09:40:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #19 8/05/10 - 8/27/10  (Read 432152 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1480 on: August 18, 2010, 03:12:19 PM »

Trimm...sorry about your a/c going out!

JSM...I loved the pictures..please post some more of them!

Brandi..you are  always a delight on this forum,especially this thread...this is an easy going thread with just friendship, no deep chit over here..that is why I enjoy it so much...everybody needs a break once in awhile from all the trauma of missing children...but stay here with us...we enjoy you..xxxx
loved the picture of JSM's ring! so beautiful!

Girls! I found the neatest thing today..Actually I heard about them on GMA this morning..and I had to go find out for myself..they are called Jeggings...I bought mine at Target but you can buy them at Walmart and all over..they are leggings in jean material, they look like the skinny jeans but they have the stretch that holds you in...then in the winter they are easy to tuck into boots cause they are skinny at the bottom..super comfortable and really cute on...anyone would look cute in these pants! I bought 2 pairs but I might go back and get some more colors if they have them..I bought the dark denim and the black ones..really cute with the blousy tops that are popular now...try them out!
Cookie I will try posting more pics tonight. Glad you liked them. ITA with what you said to Brandi, I hope she comes back here because I and other monkeys miss her when she is away!! I haven't heard of those jeans but I think I will have to get me some before winter. I need new Uggs before I go to Chicago this winter. 

I miss Brandi and hope she comes back  an angelic monkey
Me too Northern.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1481 on: August 18, 2010, 03:12:26 PM »

It sure is humid here in So Ca today  Can't wait for the humidity to go away.
It is actually cloudy and cool today. Really nice, I hope your humidity goes away soon.
I really should not complain, we have had a very nice summer, so if we only have a few days at a time like this, guess we are lucky. But the humidity here we are not use to like this, so I will complain anyway 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1482 on: August 18, 2010, 03:14:43 PM »

Mr Josef step aside and let me sit next to you, we both have stressed related stomachs  One would think a pen and paper would be used, but not there    Deenie what cool places to get married    Anyone reading on Kyron's thread, not his thread, but SlapHappyPappy's thread, DeDe's ex boyfriend? 
Stress raises all heck with our bodies, I hope you aren't having a stressful week.  I have been meaning to ask you how Jess and Alan are doing?  I am going to head over to those threads here in a minute.
Thank-you for asking. Alan is okay and can't wait to get home. Jessica has gone to the doctor and is on higher doses of medicine, so we shall see how it works.
Good to hear Jess got a boost in her med dosage, I hope that will help her.  I pray time will go fast for all of you and Alan is home before you know it.   an angelic monkey

It is pouring rain and I am eating a vanilla Zingers.   
Thank-you, I sure hope the time goes by and that her meds help. She will go in two weeks to get another blood test, because lithium has to be monitored. One thing which is very good, we were worried about diabetes, and the doctor said her last blood work showed nothing to think she may have it. My husband's father and brother had it very bad.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1483 on: August 18, 2010, 03:14:58 PM »

It is an art to toast the marshmallow just perfectly      I will now go back to read from DeDe's ex boyfriend  Interesting  And I should get some work done around here. 
  You made me do it No Rose. I went to read DeDe's ex bf. I know nothing about the case, but he seems pretty honest and upfront.
True he does, but I wouldn't like an ex boyfriend saying those things about me. I can be very bitter, and I would not let that go by without me doing something similar  unfortunately.
I wouldn't want an ex doing me that way either, but he seems to not be dogging her too badly. I really don't know what to think, that is why I don't read over there.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1484 on: August 18, 2010, 03:15:12 PM »

Brandi is on her avatar thread  an angelic monkey
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1485 on: August 18, 2010, 03:16:09 PM »

It sure is humid here in So Ca today  Can't wait for the humidity to go away.
It is actually cloudy and cool today. Really nice, I hope your humidity goes away soon.
I really should not complain, we have had a very nice summer, so if we only have a few days at a time like this, guess we are lucky. But the humidity here we are not use to like this, so I will complain anyway 
Complain away No Rose. I do it all the time. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1486 on: August 18, 2010, 03:17:03 PM »

Mr Josef step aside and let me sit next to you, we both have stressed related stomachs  One would think a pen and paper would be used, but not there    Deenie what cool places to get married    Anyone reading on Kyron's thread, not his thread, but SlapHappyPappy's thread, DeDe's ex boyfriend? 
Stress raises all heck with our bodies, I hope you aren't having a stressful week.  I have been meaning to ask you how Jess and Alan are doing?  I am going to head over to those threads here in a minute.
Thank-you for asking. Alan is okay and can't wait to get home. Jessica has gone to the doctor and is on higher doses of medicine, so we shall see how it works.
Good to hear Jess got a boost in her med dosage, I hope that will help her.  I pray time will go fast for all of you and Alan is home before you know it.   an angelic monkey

It is pouring rain and I am eating a vanilla Zingers.   
Thank-you, I sure hope the time goes by and that her meds help. She will go in two weeks to get another blood test, because lithium has to be monitored. One thing which is very good, we were worried about diabetes, and the doctor said her last blood work showed nothing to think she may have it. My husband's father and brother had it very bad.
Glad her blood work came back fine.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1487 on: August 18, 2010, 03:17:15 PM »

I love bonfires
We lost a huge hickory tree to lightning and it was cut up and put into the fire pit. The pit was 20'x15' and 6' deep. The pile was a good 6' above that. Friends came up from Florida and had a fit saying that they pay a fortune for a little bundle of hickory to smoke things on the grill. I got a chain and the tractor and pulled some off the top of the pile and cut it into short poeces so they could load up their trunks to take home. When we lit the fire it was awesome and at 3:00Am could finally get close enough to cook hotdogs LMAO We also cut canes and bundle them and toss them into the fire.They explode and spark just like fireworks..FUN
Wooo Hooo it is so much fun.  Love the hickory wood for our smoker and our charcoal grill.  We go to Kansas each year for the Nascar Race and stay with friends in Missouri, they load us up with hickory chunks to take back home it adds wonderful flavor when smoking or grilling.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1488 on: August 18, 2010, 03:17:23 PM »

an angelic monkey Thanks No Rose!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1489 on: August 18, 2010, 03:20:41 PM »

an angelic monkey Thanks No Rose!!
I'm sorry, don't know if she is right now, but she was yesterday, sorry for the confusion.  We are glad also about her blood work and no diabetes, it is something to worry about because of my husband's side of the family.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1490 on: August 18, 2010, 03:21:29 PM »

I love bonfires
We lost a huge hickory tree to lightning and it was cut up and put into the fire pit. The pit was 20'x15' and 6' deep. The pile was a good 6' above that. Friends came up from Florida and had a fit saying that they pay a fortune for a little bundle of hickory to smoke things on the grill. I got a chain and the tractor and pulled some off the top of the pile and cut it into short poeces so they could load up their trunks to take home. When we lit the fire it was awesome and at 3:00Am could finally get close enough to cook hotdogs LMAO We also cut canes and bundle them and toss them into the fire.They explode and spark just like fireworks..FUN
Wooo Hooo it is so much fun.  Love the hickory wood for our smoker and our charcoal grill.  We go to Kansas each year for the Nascar Race and stay with friends in Missouri, they load us up with hickory chunks to take back home it adds wonderful flavor when smoking or grilling.
  Sounds like fun. Hopefully the race is the time of the year when it isn't too hot.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1491 on: August 18, 2010, 03:22:12 PM »

an angelic monkey Glad to hear Alan is okay and Jessica is on higher doses of meds. Hope they work No Rose.
Me too JSM, it is very hard on her and living like this is very hard. And I am old, at least I sure feel old    I finally got a doctor's appt, a week from today. I think if this headache continues I'll go to the emergy clinic associated with our insurance, and still go to the doctor, because I have other issues to talk too him about.
NoRose I hope that headache goes away.  Did you ever try the NeilMed sinus rinse if anything it might help those sinuses until you can get to the Dr. I hate sinus issues it makes your whole body hurt.   

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1492 on: August 18, 2010, 03:22:45 PM »

I love bonfires
I hope you had marshmallows also.

Yes and I always catch them on fire so they are bla ::piggy::ck and crispy outside and gooey and melted on the inside
OMG that is exactly the way I like them.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1493 on: August 18, 2010, 03:23:09 PM »

Remember bonfires at high school ball games?We used to have them during homecoming week.Holding hands,sneaking a kiss............   
Well,now I really feel old.   
Yeah, we had them at homecoming too. Sad to say, I never had a date to sneak a kiss. 
Me either, but still partied and drank too much 

And smoking Marlboros.   
Yep to all the above.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1494 on: August 18, 2010, 03:24:01 PM »

It is an art to toast the marshmallow just perfectly      I will now go back to read from DeDe's ex boyfriend  Interesting  And I should get some work done around here. 
Is he back?  Is it really him?  I don't know what to think.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1495 on: August 18, 2010, 03:26:14 PM »

Remember bonfires at high school ball games?We used to have them during homecoming week.Holding hands,sneaking a kiss............   
Well,now I really feel old.   
Yeah, we had them at homecoming too. Sad to say, I never had a date to sneak a kiss. 
Me either, but still partied and drank too much 

And smoking Marlboros.   
Or, other smoking materials 
Monkey Devil!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1496 on: August 18, 2010, 03:27:30 PM »

an angelic monkey Glad to hear Alan is okay and Jessica is on higher doses of meds. Hope they work No Rose.
Me too JSM, it is very hard on her and living like this is very hard. And I am old, at least I sure feel old    I finally got a doctor's appt, a week from today. I think if this headache continues I'll go to the emergy clinic associated with our insurance, and still go to the doctor, because I have other issues to talk too him about.
NoRose I hope that headache goes away.  Did you ever try the NeilMed sinus rinse if anything it might help those sinuses until you can get to the Dr. I hate sinus issues it makes your whole body hurt.   
OMG I could come through the screen and hug you.  I am just not thinking clearly and forgot about my Little Noses, saline drops. I ran to the bathroom and put some in my nose. Thank-you for bringing this up. The product is for little kids, but it helps me so much, and totally forgot I had it. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1497 on: August 18, 2010, 03:28:31 PM »

Is he back?  Is it really him?  I don't know what to think.
It is him, and he made a post this morning. I know what I'm thinking here, but don't want to say 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1498 on: August 18, 2010, 03:30:20 PM »

I love bonfires
  Sounds like fun. Hopefully the race is the time of the year when it isn't too hot.
Coming up in October, we will leave the last week in Sept. There have been years we wore our winter coats and other years it is hotter than Chicago in July.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1499 on: August 18, 2010, 03:43:08 PM »

I sure hope it is cool for you, it is much nicer and easier to enjoy things when it is cool and not brutally hot 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.