April 30, 2024, 05:55:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #19 8/05/10 - 8/27/10  (Read 432066 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1560 on: August 19, 2010, 08:30:12 AM »

4 Donks..he was very patient and he hardly ever complains but I can see it in his eyes when he doesn't feel well..he went back and forth to the dentist and the doctor and neither could find anything..the periodontist had a fancy prancy x-ray gadget that can literally do like a 3D of your teeth..that is how he found it..wish hubs would have done this sooooooo long ago..I was ready to pack his butt off to Mayo clinic to see what the heck was wrong with him...hopefully we are on the road to recovery now...

Wow, he sure is patient, and how he hardly ever complains with a headache for that long. But I have to say years and years ago before the kids were born, I had a headache that literally lasted a year. They did tests, and one of the tests was putting little needles in my head and testing God only knows what, while I slept. Went through all this BS to find out I had stress headaches. Heck I could have told them that without all the tests  After awhile you just more or less get use to the headaches, like they are a part of you. That is why now when I get headaches for days on end I panic because don't want to go through that again. But now when I get them it is all sinus headaches, you can just feel it in the nose and ears and forehead.
  an angelic monkey No Rose, sorry for your sinus headaches. Mine are usually stress related too.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1561 on: August 19, 2010, 08:31:06 AM »

4 Donks..he was very patient and he hardly ever complains but I can see it in his eyes when he doesn't feel well..he went back and forth to the dentist and the doctor and neither could find anything..the periodontist had a fancy prancy x-ray gadget that can literally do like a 3D of your teeth..that is how he found it..wish hubs would have done this sooooooo long ago..I was ready to pack his butt off to Mayo clinic to see what the heck was wrong with him...hopefully we are on the road to recovery now...

Wow, he sure is patient, and how he hardly ever complains with a headache for that long. But I have to say years and years ago before the kids were born, I had a headache that literally lasted a year. They did tests, and one of the tests was putting little needles in my head and testing God only knows what, while I slept. Went through all this BS to find out I had stress headaches. Heck I could have told them that without all the tests  After awhile you just more or less get use to the headaches, like they are a part of you. That is why now when I get headaches for days on end I panic because don't want to go through that again. But now when I get them it is all sinus headaches, you can just feel it in the nose and ears and forehead.
I guess I've been lucky and really haven't been sick. Well there was that pesky little cancer thing but it didn't make me sick and I never got sick with the chemo . The only discomfort was the 3 surgeries but nothing bad. I would be nuts dealing with something painful for a full year
  an angelic monkey Glad you didn't get sick with the chemo.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1562 on: August 19, 2010, 08:38:36 AM »

OMG Cookie!I do not blame you for being so upset.Always complain,do not ever let pain like that go.
I had an uncle who died while in Germany.Infection from dental work which spread into the sinus cavity.   
Sometimes you feel like the professionals do not listen to you. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1563 on: August 19, 2010, 08:44:47 AM »

I guess I've been lucky and really haven't been sick. Well there was that pesky little cancer thing but it didn't make me sick and I never got sick with the chemo . The only discomfort was the 3 surgeries but nothing bad. I would be nuts dealing with something painful for a full year
Didn't have time to get sick..Had to take care of the property and my dog..had dense dose so had chemo every other tuesday and would drive from Birmingham to St Petrsburg once a month to take care of my husbands estate. I guess if you are distracted by other things you just do it I had the same chemo as a close friend and it made her so sick that 3 days after her treatment she would end up on IVs in the ER from it...So sad

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1564 on: August 19, 2010, 08:49:37 AM »

OMG Cookie!I do not blame you for being so upset.Always complain,do not ever let pain like that go.
I had an uncle who died while in Germany.Infection from dental work which spread into the sinus cavity.   

I know...People don't realize how serious dental work can be..can wreck havoc on your health..My girlfriend ended up having some serious health problems involving her heart and they finally tracked it down to when she had her teeth worked on! apparently something from getting her teeth worked on traveled through her blood stream into her heart ...She almost died...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1565 on: August 19, 2010, 08:51:14 AM »

Didn't have time to get sick..Had to take care of the property and my dog..had dense dose so had chemo every other tuesday and would drive from Birmingham to St Petrsburg once a month to take care of my husbands estate. I guess if you are distracted by other things you just do it I had the same chemo as a close friend and it made her so sick that 3 days after her treatment she would end up on IVs in the ER from it...So sad

I am thankful that my hubs did not have to have chemo or radiation from his prostate cancer last summer...I have heard that it is brutal...
glad that you are ok...

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1566 on: August 19, 2010, 08:54:37 AM »

Report: the training trip has been slightly educational and highly entertaining so far. the high point was getting dressed up like two very rich ladies of the 1880's and having our picture taken at the fair. Oh, did I mention we were holding rifles? LOL! We're gonna put that pic in our office, with a little sign that says "Don't mess with the Prosecutor's Office". Our boss will love it!

I had to get up at 3 am to put my boss on da bus home, eh. Ya, shure was early! I feel sorry for her, but she can sleep
  Hi Tevye. Glad the trip was good. Great idea about the picture!! That gave me a chuckle. 3 am to ride a bus? OMG!!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1567 on: August 19, 2010, 09:18:38 AM »

Report: the training trip has been slightly educational and highly entertaining so far. the high point was getting dressed up like two very rich ladies of the 1880's and having our picture taken at the fair. Oh, did I mention we were holding rifles? LOL! We're gonna put that pic in our office, with a little sign that says "Don't mess with the Prosecutor's Office". Our boss will love it!

I had to get up at 3 am to put my boss on da bus home, eh. Ya, shure was early! I feel sorry for her, but she can sleep
  Well that sounded like you had fun at the fair. Glad it is going so well  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1568 on: August 19, 2010, 09:19:36 AM »

Nite monkeys. Going to go to bed. Have a horrible headache. Hope y'all have a great evening. Taking some advil and going to watch EastEnders. Some how my coaches friend has a way to get it live. Gotta figure out how to get him to burn it to DVD for me.

Night monkeys.  an angelic monkey
Take care of your headache  does it hurt more when you lay your head on the pillow? My does    Try and have a good night  an angelic monkey
It was just pounding last night. I feel better this morning. Hope your head is feeling better No Rose.
Glad you feel better this morning, mine just moved from the front of the head to the back, so at least it is on the move.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1569 on: August 19, 2010, 09:20:57 AM »

OMG  an angelic monkey  Between what happened with cookie's husband and your uncle, I never knew that, how awful 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1570 on: August 19, 2010, 09:23:07 AM »

How horrible. I can tell that you come from a very strong and sturdy family, I do too, and no matter what happened, the work always got done. One just keeps going no matter what.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1571 on: August 19, 2010, 09:50:31 AM »

Hey Tevye!    Sounds like the trip went good.Picture sounds cool.
A bunch of us had our picture done like Saloon gals!I was holding the firewater.    Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1572 on: August 19, 2010, 09:52:35 AM »

How horrible. I can tell that you come from a very strong and sturdy family, I do too, and no matter what happened, the work always got done. One just keeps going no matter what.

I agree.Same in our home.Seems like  a lot of families don't have that kind of structure anymore.It is sad.

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1573 on: August 19, 2010, 09:54:14 AM »

It is sad Trimm, no matter what was wrong shoveling, yards, housework whatever got done.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1574 on: August 19, 2010, 10:12:57 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_college/2010/08/fake-nick-saban-photo-emerges-in-alabama-political-ad.html
Fake Nick Saban photo emerges in Alabama political ad 

The guy has now admitted he did not have Sabin's approval.
Don't mess with my hot daddy coach.I hope somebody kicks that man butt for doing something so stupid. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1575 on: August 19, 2010, 10:30:38 AM »

i can't wait to see this!   
http://redneckrivieratv.com/index.html

Redneck Riviera TV Show
This ain't no regular shore!

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1576 on: August 19, 2010, 11:07:56 AM »

i can't wait to see this!   
http://redneckrivieratv.com/index.html

Redneck Riviera TV Show
This ain't no regular shore!

Well if we can have the Jersey Shore, we can have Redneck Riviera.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1577 on: August 19, 2010, 11:17:44 AM »

Karma was kind enough to bring some search warrants that were released from WS in Lindsey Baum's thread    All I can say is she is only 10 years old.  an angelic monkey
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1578 on: August 19, 2010, 11:54:38 AM »

Karma was kind enough to bring some search warrants that were released from WS in Lindsey Baum's thread    All I can say is she is only 10 years old.  an angelic monkey

Thanks.I will go check it out. 

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1579 on: August 19, 2010, 12:03:21 PM »

Thanks.I will go check it out. 
I am very upset over this, and what Lindsey's friend was telling the police. A ten year old should under no circumstances be on a computer talking sex with an older male. For Heaven's sake, I swear on a stack of bibles that at ten I didn't even know what sex was. Let's say even at 18 I was as naive as you get  I could have been on Little House On The Prairie except for the fact I drank and smoked   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.