April 30, 2024, 04:47:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #19 8/05/10 - 8/27/10  (Read 432040 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #160 on: August 06, 2010, 07:12:59 PM »

Trimm Hows Digger doing?

Hey GreenEyes!
He seems to be o.k. He looks to have 2-3 sting marks,and with the little cut from the barbed wire,it did look pretty scary.
He is eating and drinking,and may not go out by himself today.   
Hubby was so scared.You know we have owned several doxies,and Al was the one that died from a snake bite.He jumped between me and the snake.    It was the 3rd time that dog had been snake bit.It broke our hearts.
So happy you got your computer fixed!   
How very sad, I can imagine how scared your hubby was  an angelic monkey  I'm glad Digger is eating and drinking and he is doing good, poor little guy, I'll bet that all scared him as well  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: August 06, 2010, 07:15:18 PM »

NEWS FLASH I think tonight on Fox News they will be talking about new evidence in the honor killing that happened down the road from me. If any of you see it tonight please give me details of what the show says. I would really appreciate it. I have no trust in the police department here, they s*ck. 
I sure hope they have new evidence  how sad.   Take care of yourself, and take a pain pill for your back and shoulder. Stay safe from the storms, and I hope Josef doesn't get too frightened  an angelic monkey   Be back have to make supper.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #162 on: August 06, 2010, 07:33:03 PM »

Hey JSM! Sorry you are in pain,and hope you have some meds.It is a little stormy here.I am hoping we don't lose power.
Aren't you glad your A/C is working now?   
Hi Trimm. Thanks I have a muscle relaxer, but don't want to take it unless I have to. I hope you don't lose power. Our storm is strange, coming from the southeast. Usually they come from the west and I swear it just dropped 10 degrees walking up the stairs. Yes glad the AC is working. That little guy was a God send!  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: August 06, 2010, 07:35:14 PM »

NEWS FLASH I think tonight on Fox News they will be talking about new evidence in the honor killing that happened down the road from me. If any of you see it tonight please give me details of what the show says. I would really appreciate it. I have no trust in the police department here, they s*ck. 

Post the name again,and i will keep a look out.   
Sarah and Amina Said, dad is named Yasser Said. B*STARD 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: August 06, 2010, 07:36:10 PM »

Post the name again,and i will keep a look out.   
Sorry I forgot to say thank you before I hit post. 

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #165 on: August 06, 2010, 07:44:10 PM »

Hi JSM,

I hadn't heard anything about storms tonight. 

Glad you got your AC fixed, hopefully Josef wont have to have his meds. Can you take a bath for your shoulder if you don't want to take the muscle relaxer?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: August 06, 2010, 08:04:20 PM »

Hi JSM,

I hadn't heard anything about storms tonight. 

Glad you got your AC fixed, hopefully Josef wont have to have his meds. Can you take a bath for your shoulder if you don't want to take the muscle relaxer?
Hi Greeneyes, I didn't either, just that I was walking Joe and the planes were landing cross wind, so that's how I could tell something was up.  I predict weather by the landing patterns here. Low and behold there was a big black cloud that came up and thunder and lightning. It hasn't rained so that is good. I think I will be taking a bath for my back tonight. I gotta skate tomorrow and have a feeling it is going to hurt. Glad you got your computer fixed and hope you are having a great evening. It was really nice, but now the wind isn't blowing.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #167 on: August 06, 2010, 08:15:48 PM »

I am trying to keep up with everyone's posts ...overcharged Freon Sad beloved Doggies Smile, Rattlesnakes  and honor killings .......( Honor killings are very frequent in Metro Detroit- too frequent) ..... Snake's skeer me and I cannot even comprehend Trimm and Digger. I pray to god that Digger is okay. I have seen some Rattler's in my day, here in Michigan years ago. One was Huge as in long ..3feet long. Hiding in the cornfield next to my Granpa's property..it blended in, after the harvest. Everything was beige/dirt mixed, he/she was not seen, yet heard and then it moved towards my brother .. Oh Snap, I am glad at that time, I was about 9 yrs old .. because kids have instincts, more so than a grown adult - possibly a adult would run yelling OH Bejebus SNAKE.  My Brother was poking around in the cornfield " along came a snake" ..he was totally freaked out of his mind. We both agreed within seconds for " Him" not to move. The snake was about 5 feet from him ..his/her tail clicking/rattling.. Holy smokes. I slowly walked backwards and than ran like no other ..grabbed my Granpa and said " Snake, Mike Snake and I think its a Rattle Snake " .. My Granpa was like WHAT? Rattlesnake? He grabbed his high powered pellet gun ( he had many guns).. And he walked up to my brother, who was Ten yrs old, he was frozen .. and my Granpa shot the snake - right between the eyes. The pellet lodged itself - didn't damage the snake's head, but it was dead. Then my Granpa took the snake and put inside a glass jar. A commercial glass jar that held ring bologna. 5 gallon jar. The snake "just fit" inside. Never had he seen a Rattle Snake that size on his property.. my Granpa at the time had 7 Beagles hounds .. and I know if that Rattle Snake had gotten to one of his Beagles..he would not be able to forgive himself- so he had to kill it. My Brother of course was reason enough.. yet my Brother could have gotten away without being hurt. My Granpa chose to kill it.  Dogs and poisonous Snakes not a good mix..

I hope Digger is Okay 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #168 on: August 06, 2010, 08:22:01 PM »

JSM
Hi You, I saw your post about your Overcharged Freon .. I hope your maint guy left you some paperwork.. so you have it on record. Because I have a feeling that your problems are not over within your ac unit.  So I hope he gave you something to show the Apt manager/owner that you had work done.  Just thinking out loud.

We unfortunately have had many " honor killings" in Metro Detroit due to the high population of Arabic people. Girls who have had their life's taken by their Fathers - its sick. Very Sick. 
If not their own Father it is a cousin or relative " always a male" taking the life a young female. 
  It's disgusting beyond belief. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #169 on: August 06, 2010, 08:31:24 PM »

Hey guys...  I like the new dancing pig
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: August 06, 2010, 08:37:23 PM »

Hey guys...  I like the new dancing pig

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: August 06, 2010, 09:08:22 PM »

Good evening atlanta_mom and Deenie    Hope your evening is going well.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #172 on: August 06, 2010, 09:32:37 PM »

So, we have a serial killer in my backyard!  Apparently he is targeting older black males - http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2010/08/police_release_sketch_of_seria.html  Strange that it has taken 13 men being stabbed to be noticed . . .   

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: August 06, 2010, 09:36:56 PM »

So, we have a serial killer in my backyard!  Apparently he is targeting older black males - http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2010/08/police_release_sketch_of_seria.html  Strange that it has taken 13 men being stabbed to be noticed . . .   
OMG how frightening, sure hope they catch this maniac soon                         Good night everyone, hope everyone has a good night  an angelic monkey
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #174 on: August 06, 2010, 10:46:45 PM »

Girl I saw it -Was on the local News two nights ago - OMG was just a blurb .. 
Flint area - Serial Killer is Stabbing people to death .. He is known for having a broken down car/vehicle and asks people for help...... He had stabbed to death over 13 victims so far. Please be on the look out for him. 
That was it. that was it on the Detroit News .. NO description of him, No we think he is ? He is ? Was - UM nuffin. But Make sure your aware we have a Serial Killer in the area.. GEE Thanks !!!  typical ..of our Newscasts.. 

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: August 06, 2010, 11:02:35 PM »

I have a picture of Obama talking on the telephone in the oval office.  He is sitting in his chair and sort of leaning over with his feet turned out and the caption is that this is during a conference call discussing education.  The only problem is that he is holding the receiver upside-down.  He is talking into the earpiece, because the cord is coming out of the part he is holding to his ear, which is the mouthpiece.

I saved it in "My Pictures."  I have tried and tried to post it, but I'm just no good at this.  I wish I could because nobody seems to have picked up on this.

Whatever.

I also saw a picture of Michelle Antoinette in Spain, with a new short hairdo, which actually looks good.  She went on Air Force Two with 40 of her closest friends.  They are now up to half the hotel at $2500 per night each per room.
I don't have 40 close friends.  But then, I'm not queen.

thanks, Brandi.  I think that's so funny.  I know I'm bringing this up for way back, but I love it.

Michelle Antoinette's trip will cost us $375,000 so they say, but they lie.  This includes the cost of AF Two and 68 security agents. I'm sure it's much more than that.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: August 06, 2010, 11:38:27 PM »

JSM
Hi You, I saw your post about your Overcharged Freon .. I hope your maint guy left you some paperwork.. so you have it on record. Because I have a feeling that your problems are not over within your ac unit.  So I hope he gave you something to show the Apt manager/owner that you had work done.  Just thinking out loud.

We unfortunately have had many " honor killings" in Metro Detroit due to the high population of Arabic people. Girls who have had their life's taken by their Fathers - its sick. Very Sick. 
If not their own Father it is a cousin or relative " always a male" taking the life a young female. 

Hi Deenie--I saw your post about Detroit and honor killing.  I believe Dearborn is a suburb of Detroit.  The Muslims have taken over large areas there and if an American woman doesn't wear a burqa, she is harrassed, so many Americans just wear them to avoid trouble.  Personally, I would die first and it might come to that.

A couple of weeks ago two Christians were arrested in Dearborn for talking about Christianity to some Muslims at a Muslim festival.  They were on a public sidewalk. They said they were just talking to those who came up to them, but they were arrested in complete disregard of the First Amendment.  As they were taken away, there were shouts of "Allah Akbar."  I have emailed the Mayor and Chief of Police there to remind them that Dearborn is part of the USA and subject to the Constitution, but oddly, they haven't replied.

JSM I was watching the program about that barbarian beast Yassir Said, but I got a telephone call  near the end.  As far as I could tell, there is no new news about it, but I might have missed it.  I had heard about that case but didn't know the details except that the so-called father had killed the two teenaged girls.  There were more details that I didn't know, such as their mother was an American who had married this monster when she was 16.  He was twice as old.  She said that he had raped the girls when they were very young--8 or 9.  Well, their prophet married one of his wives when she was six.  He waited until she was nine to consummate the marriage.  In TN we put people in jail with a mandatory sentence of 25 years for child rape. 

We also have the death penalty and he would face that here, as I know he would there in Texas if he is ever caught.  Probably in Egypt with his son, Islam by now. 

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: August 06, 2010, 11:49:01 PM »

TRIM  I hope Digger is OK.  I get so worried when something is wrong with my Charlie, so I know how you felt.

A few nights ago I had a box of doughnut holes on the table.  It didn't occur to me that he would get up on a chair and pull the box of doughnut holes on the floor.  When I caught him, he had them open and all over the floor, but as far as I could tell, he had only eaten one.  It worried me because he has diabetes, but he's OK. Didn't hurt him.

The vet told me a couple of days ago that Charlie has early cataracts.  I'm going to take him to UT Vet School to have them removed, but they won't do it until they are more developed.  Apparently this happens with dogs with diabetes, because my yorkie, Tuppence, had diabetes too and became blind.  Hope we can fix Charlie before that happens.

I can't explain why my dogs get diabetes.  It does run in my family, but Charlie isn't really a blood relation.

Charlie is just a street mutt which someone threw out by the side of the road in Crossville.  I thought if I get a mixed mutt he wouldn't  have so many health problems as a full blooded breed of some kind.  I was wrong.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #178 on: August 07, 2010, 12:03:23 AM »

JSM

Hi Deenie--I saw your post about Detroit and honor killing.  I believe Dearborn is a suburb of Detroit.  The Muslims have taken over large areas there and if an American woman doesn't wear a burqa, she is harrassed, so many Americans just wear them to avoid trouble.  Personally, I would die first and it might come to that.

A couple of weeks ago two Christians were arrested in Dearborn for talking about Christianity to some Muslims at a Muslim festival.  They were on a public sidewalk. They said they were just talking to those who came up to them, but they were arrested in complete disregard of the First Amendment.  As they were taken away, there were shouts of "Allah Akbar."  I have emailed the Mayor and Chief of Police there to remind them that Dearborn is part of the USA and subject to the Constitution, but oddly, they haven't replied.

JSM I was watching the program about that barbarian beast Yassir Said, but I got a telephone call  near the end.  As far as I could tell, there is no new news about it, but I might have missed it.  I had heard about that case but didn't know the details except that the so-called father had killed the two teenaged girls.  There were more details that I didn't know, such as their mother was an American who had married this monster when she was 16.  He was twice as old.  She said that he had raped the girls when they were very young--8 or 9.  Well, their prophet married one of his wives when she was six.  He waited until she was nine to consummate the marriage.  In TN we put people in jail with a mandatory sentence of 25 years for child rape. 

We also have the death penalty and he would face that here, as I know he would there in Texas if he is ever caught.  Probably in Egypt with his son, Islam by now. 

BB What got me was they said the police and FBI didn't want to upset the muslin community. WTH to go looking for him. They stopped calling it a honor killing because that  upset the muslin community  Sorry I had to go looking grand daughter saw a scripion in the batheroom. Couldn't find it.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: August 07, 2010, 09:24:38 AM »

Good morning everyone.  I hope they get Charlie's cataracts before he loses his eyesight  an angelic monkey  It is so tempting for pups, they smell treats, and they lose control just like a person and want to indulge.  Green Eyes I hope you get the scorpion  so scared of those things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.