May 01, 2024, 02:26:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #19 8/05/10 - 8/27/10  (Read 432260 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: August 07, 2010, 09:38:40 AM »

Good Morning. 
Oh,I hope they get Charlie's cataracts too.   an angelic monkey

Greeneyes,all I got to say about the scrpion is if you see one,well you will probably see another.
Everyone laughs at me because I am so paranoid about them.Nasty little things.If you have ever been stung ,yowza!!!! This heat wil sure drive them inside.I will probably set off some foggers under the house and inside the house at the same time.Makes me feel safer.   Monkey Devil! Dagnabit,i will think about them for the rest of the day.

Digger seems to be at full speed this morning.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: August 07, 2010, 09:41:56 AM »

Hey Tevye! I almost didn't see you.
I was about to take the pups out for a walk.
If you dare read all those emails in the Anthony case,you will probably want to poke your own eyes out.
I think we should load up 4Donks in the Witless News jet and let her pets drop donkey poop on a certain area in Orlando.   Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: August 07, 2010, 09:58:24 AM »

If you dare read all those emails in the Anthony case,you will probably want to poke your own eyes out.
I think we should load up 4Donks in the Witless News jet and let her pets drop donkey poop on a certain area in Orlando.   Monkey Devil!

Someone told me I'll be growing watermelons all over my pasture because the seeds are in their poop. If we are going to the Ants I'll start feeding them Kudzu Monkey Devil!

My sister found a spray for scorpions and spiders and it seems to work..I HATE the little buggers

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #183 on: August 07, 2010, 10:02:27 AM »

Someone told me I'll be growing watermelons all over my pasture because the seeds are in their poop. If we are going to the Ants I'll start feeding them Kudzu Monkey Devil!

My sister found a spray for scorpions and spiders and it seems to work..I HATE the little buggers
  That would be something.  Trimm so glad to hear that Digger is at full speed today an angelic monkey
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #184 on: August 07, 2010, 10:05:22 AM »

WARNING: American-centric rant ahead.

First, MAJOR PROPS to those of you who have served, are serving, or have friends and family serving the interests of our country, WHEREVER YOU ARE (Alan, NoRose and daughter, that's for you).

Second, I should be writing one of the last two critical research papers that will finish my degree, so I'm in a writing mood, but today THIS is what I care about.

Third, get out your history books.

I am just against the seemingly senseless death of people as anyone else. I also resent the media implying that our best and bravest are nothing more than cannon fodder in an un-winnable war. I get downright furious with some of the decisions our (hacking up a furball here) Commander in Chief(lazyass dumbass) makes, and don't even get me started on our ROE (Rules of Engagement- that means our soldiers have very specific rules under which they are ALLOWED to fire their weapons, that's if they're even allowed to carry their weapons).

The following video reminds me why we're fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq. It reminds me that more people were killed, on US soil, on September 11, 2001, than were killed at Pearl Harbor. It reminds me that we are fighting the enemy on their home soil so WE WON'T HAVE TO FIGHT THEM HERE!

Here on the homefront, we have to fight the political fight. We have to listen to New York's mayor (who someone described as "not just an old lady, but an old lady's underwear drawer!" LOL!) say "Yeah, sure, let them build a mosque at the Twin Towers site...no biggie." All this while we still have no buildings or memorials filling that hole on Manhattan island that the Islams (hey, I get points for capitalizing their name, and not being more descriptive or creative with their name) put there. Whenever I see a photo of Manhattan's skyline before and after, I think after the Towers came down, the city has a gap-toothed smile...it's two front teeth are missing.

But back to the war, and the history books. We fought WWII not to save Britain's castles, or France's wine industry, or China's government. Heck, we didn't even fight it to prop up Russisa...sometimes you have to get in bed with the devil (and we knew we were with the Ruskies) to kill the enemy. We fought the war because we did not want to speak German or Japanese here in America. We fought it "over there" to keep us here at home safe.

We are fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq (and secretly I hope in Pakistan as well...but we'll never know until we see Osama Bin Laden's head on a pike) so that 9/11 never happens again. THAT  is why we are still there.

I think at this point, we've all pretty much given up on the whole "winning the hearts and minds" part of the war. I hope now the commanders are just concentrating on taking out as many bad guys as possible before that azz-wipe in the White House makes everyone come home. That dork will play it as a victory, he'll try and win *our* hearts and minds by saying "Look, all your boys and girls are home now, safe. Look at me, what a great job I did. I brought them home." What he won't say it "Oh, crap, there's still bad guys out there, hell, they're here in America and I did nothing to prevent another 9/11. Oh well, let them eat cake!"

So, turn up the speakers and get your Kleenex out. Then watch this video. (this song is NOT on my iPod, for the rest of my life, whenever I hear this song, I'll see this video and cry...alot...I only allow myself to watch it about once every year). And then remember: THIS IS WHY WE HAVE BRAVE MEN AND WOMEN FIGHTING ALL OVER THE WORLD (we sleep soundly at night knowing there are rough men ready to do harm to those that would harm us- that's a very chopped up version of something George Orwell supposedly said). The video is long (7mb) so those of you on dial up may have a wait..)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: August 07, 2010, 10:10:09 AM »

morning all! happy Saturday to you all... zingers all around!

Brandi...would you be so kind as to give me the link again to use instead of adobe? I am on my kitchen computer and would like to use it out here...I have it on my main computer and it works great! thanks a bunch!

re: Tommy Croslin...just my opinion...I think that the 15 yrs was way too much for pushing dope to people who are willing to use it and buy it...Child molesters and manslaughter/murderers don't always get that stiff of a sentence...Drug dealers take up too much space in our jails and then they let the worst out cause the jails/prisons are over crowded...Makes no sense to me...course if we executed some of the prisoners who are on death row, that would provide more room too....<<<especially execute the child molesters/murderers...
Tommy deserves to serve time but 15 years?

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: August 07, 2010, 10:13:08 AM »

Hey Trimm! I'm only reading the comments about the Ant-mails...I don't have it in me to read Sin-Cin's carp...and that Dom...OMG...what a maroon!

Glad Digger is ok. Fogging the heck outta the house sounds fun...I love it when we do that. Sure, we have to evacuate the premises for awhile, but it's so worth it, to know all the frikkin' bugs are DEAD DEAD DEAD!!

I'm so glad you sicked the lawyers on your land problems. Up here a few years ago, they started in with the GPS and property lines. The uproar has died down, I think most people and judges decided to ignore the GPS findings, and if they had to, they resorted to the "adverse possession" rule to just keep everything the same. I hope that works out for you as well. If not, well, I know where to get some things that go boom, do NOT involve triggers, and look real purdy at night 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: August 07, 2010, 10:14:40 AM »

Brandi...would you be so kind as to give me the link again to use instead of adobe? I am on my kitchen computer and would like to use it out here...I have it on my main computer and it works great! thanks a bunch!

re: Tommy Croslin...just my opinion...I think that the 15 yrs was way too much for pushing dope to people who are willing to use it and buy it...Child molesters and manslaughter/murderers don't always get that stiff of a sentence...Drug dealers take up too much space in our jails and then they let the worst out cause the jails/prisons are over crowded...Makes no sense to me...course if we executed some of the prisoners who are on death row, that would provide more room too....<<<especially execute the child molesters/murderers...
Good morning    I'm with you on what you just said    None of this makes sense, nothing makes sense to me anymore  The more I read and try to figure out things the worse it gets, I end up ranting, get sick from the ranting, and everything stays the same.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: August 07, 2010, 10:17:44 AM »

Tevye thank-you for that post on the wars  an angelic monkey  I appreciate it, I don't see it the same as you and others might, but it is good that we can all have different opinions and don't get attacked for them. I would go on my rant about it, but it is only 7:15 here, and don't want to take a xanax so early.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: August 07, 2010, 10:22:42 AM »

Tevye thank-you for that post on the wars  an angelic monkey  I appreciate it, I don't see it the same as you and others might, but it is good that we can all have different opinions and don't get attacked for them. I would go on my rant about it, but it is only 7:15 here, and don't want to take a xanax so early.
Rose, I know that you and I don't see this issue the same way. I just wanted you to know that I appreciate what Alan and others are doing. They are all heroes, and you and your daughter are also heroes...those that have to tend the homefires and wait wait wait serve just as bravely!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: August 07, 2010, 10:48:58 AM »

Rose, I know that you and I don't see this issue the same way. I just wanted you to know that I appreciate what Alan and others are doing. They are all heroes, and you and your daughter are also heroes...those that have to tend the homefires and wait wait wait serve just as bravely!
an angelic monkey  I appreciate that, and I appreciate your opinions as well. I agree with that, and to think of all the families throughout wars who just sit and wait and pray for their loved ones return.  My political beliefs, for lack of a better word would be described as schizophrenic, I'm all over the place with different views, I could never be considered a conservative, liberal, libertarian, I take views from all over.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: August 07, 2010, 10:49:45 AM »

Tevye hope your weekend is going well, and you have time to relax and get caught up with some sleep 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: August 07, 2010, 11:00:15 AM »

Hey Trimm! I'm only reading the comments about the Ant-mails...I don't have it in me to read Sin-Cin's carp...and that Dom...OMG...what a maroon!

Glad Digger is ok. Fogging the heck outta the house sounds fun...I love it when we do that. Sure, we have to evacuate the premises for awhile, but it's so worth it, to know all the frikkin' bugs are DEAD DEAD DEAD!!

I'm so glad you sicked the lawyers on your land problems. Up here a few years ago, they started in with the GPS and property lines. The uproar has died down, I think most people and judges decided to ignore the GPS findings, and if they had to, they resorted to the "adverse possession" rule to just keep everything the same. I hope that works out for you as well. If not, well, I know where to get some things that go boom, do NOT involve triggers, and look real purdy at night 

Adverse possession talk was discussed.     I have had it with these peckerheads.Now I have to go down and have lunch with my parents maybe tomorrow and break the news about the court filing.If I can present a somewhat normal attitude maybe my dad won't blow his stack.......I don't even know why I said that.He looks me right in the eyes and knows all.   
I will stay out of trouble.No triggers here.
Tevye,I had to prove it to myself I could make it here on my own.I have come along way since 1995,and this is very personal.Just have to stay focused.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: August 07, 2010, 11:04:26 AM »

Hugs to you NRCG.Hope your daughter is doing o.k. today.

Cookie,I got Zingers.   

4Donks,can you tell us what you use for scorpions?I am always open to anything for that problem.   

Back out I go.They are finally going to move the old mobile home from the Fakers place.Granny from next door and I are gonna watch.   

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: August 07, 2010, 11:10:10 AM »

Cookie,I got Zingers.   

4Donks,can you tell us what you use for scorpions?I am always open to anything for that problem.   

Back out I go.They are finally going to move the old mobile home from the Fakers place.Granny from next door and I are gonna watch.   
Hugs back at you. And what you said about your dad just looks at you and knows, I do that with my daughter, I can tell immediately she is lying and let her know immediately that she is. I love the word peckerheads, and that describes them to a tee. Your land is very personal to you, and all the work and memories, I pray this all gets worked out to your advantage, and the peckerheads, crawl out of there and back under the rock where they belong.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: August 07, 2010, 11:28:32 AM »

My daughter and husband are going to Huntington Beach for the big US Open Surfing competition, not that they like surfing, but later this afternoon, Weazer and another band will be playing free. My daughter is just in love with Weazer. I expect a quiet day here with everybody gone, or at least I can dream it will be quiet 
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: August 07, 2010, 11:50:08 AM »

Cookie,I got Zingers.   

Trimm it's called "Drop Dead" spider and scorpion killer made by Value Smart Products. It's a non aerolsol spray and lasts for 4 wks.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: August 07, 2010, 12:12:22 PM »

http://www.foxitsoftware.com/pdf/reader/
Foxit Reader 4.1

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: August 07, 2010, 12:28:33 PM »

Good morning monkeys!

I left the computer early last night (10 pm-ish) to be with hubby in the bedroom, and I cannot believe I am now 14 pages behind there! It'll take me a few hours to catch up over there. Since, I assume they are still talking, so I keep getting behind. LOL

Anyway, that's where I'll be for a while.

Hope your days are going well.

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: August 07, 2010, 12:39:48 PM »

Good morning monkeys!

I left the computer early last night (10 pm-ish) to be with hubby in the bedroom, and I cannot believe I am now 14 pages behind there! It'll take me a few hours to catch up over there. Since, I assume they are still talking, so I keep getting behind. LOL

Anyway, that's where I'll be for a while.

Hope your days are going well.
Hope your husband is doing all right today.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.