April 30, 2024, 08:08:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #19 8/05/10 - 8/27/10  (Read 432124 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1800 on: August 21, 2010, 07:32:45 AM »

So true 4 Donks, you don't know a person until you marry them.
Paul and I were applying for our licence after kowing each other for 2 wks. At that time there was a 7 day waiting period and then we got married. My parents were very upset so 3 mos later we had a formal church wedding.

2 weeks?  You have to tell me your secret.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1801 on: August 21, 2010, 07:35:04 AM »

See you monkeys in a bit.Off to the hardware store. 

Muffy,if you come through here.....  I hope Nut is o.k........I miss Nut.Haven't had    or this   done to us in a while.   

I heard from Nut earlier this week and she said she's been really busy and she's doing well.  She's been doing some posting over in the Crime and MP threads when she gets time.   I hope Nut gets back here and helps with the moderating soon.  There's only one Nut44x4 and no one does    or this    like Nut.  (IMHO)     I'll be sure to let Nut know you were asking about her and that you miss her. 

That's our Nut!  Love her!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1802 on: August 21, 2010, 07:37:12 AM »

Tevye's FB "I made it!" post!  ‎"Home...home again...I like to be here when I can"

Best way to cross the Mackinack (could be spelled incorrectly) Bridge during a high wind
alert- get behind a travel trailer. They will only go 20 mph, and
they'll get blown over the side before I will. Open all windows all the
way.(Oh, secure any loose papers or lightweight clothes first). Turn up
Dixie Chicks "Wide Open Spaces", and scream the lyrics-wonder if the county will pay to replace a few speakers in my car!. Too busy to be scared..

When driving thru a severe thunderstorm that I was too stupid to check the weather channel on the XM radio, pull over at least 7 times and add an hour to the drive time. Still, Escanaba to home in5 1/2 hours wasn't bad. It was just that Mancelona to home part that was worse than any blizzard I've ever driven in. And I ...get home...and it's sprinkling! XXX Rd. Magic!

You really need to get out more!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1803 on: August 21, 2010, 07:47:07 AM »

Hey Mission!   

Hubby just called and he just got through going before the judge to finalize his workman's comp.case.
No more case worker.    Monkey Devil!
Now we wait for another disability hearing.....that will be like mud running up hill.

But the good thing is this has cut back on so much stress and worry.My Tinkeye can totally focus on my property.   
Trimm I am happy to hear that this will relieve you of some stress, God knows you needed that.  I continue to keep you in my prayers that this land situation and hubby's WC is all resolved in your favor.   

What Mission said!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1804 on: August 21, 2010, 07:48:42 AM »

Hey Mission!   

Hubby just called and he just got through going before the judge to finalize his workman's comp.case.
No more case worker.    Monkey Devil!
Now we wait for another disability hearing.....that will be like mud running up hill.

But the good thing is this has cut back on so much stress and worry.My Tinkeye can totally focus on my property.   
an angelic monkey Soon it will be all done, and wanted to tell you my son in law finally got his settlement check the other day, which we thought would never happen it was going so slow, but it happened.

Good news!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1805 on: August 21, 2010, 07:50:37 AM »

It is so smokey here today that the street lights are on.  I thought we were getting smoke from the over 200 fires in BC right now but find out on the news that the majority of this mornings smoke is coming from the peat moss fires is Russia. 

The air is really thick outside and it is making it hard to breath. I can not imagine how people with respiratory issues are coping right now. 
Hi Northern!  That sounds awful, how long do they burn the peat moss for?  I can imagine if it is thick that it is would be hard to breath.   

The fires is Russia are out of control and have been for a while and have gotten into the peat bogs.  I have no idea how long they will burn for as they are have not gotten them out yet.  I wish a picture could capture how thick the air is outside.  The sun is brownish orange and the street lights are all on. 

Come and stay with me, we have an oven a place for you to cook sleep.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1806 on: August 21, 2010, 08:02:34 AM »

Grand daughters cell phone is acting up. So I told her we would take it to the store and see if they could figure out whats wrong. She has an iphone. I found a local apple store and called to make sure that daughter didn't have to be there to look at it etc, I got a rude awaking. You can't just take your phones in. NO NO you have to make appointments. The first opening was Monday evening. I thought WTH. Then they tell me to try the other store that's only 50 miles away and see if they have any openings.  So I tried calling and they tell me we don't make appointments over the phone you have to do it on line. So after about 40 minutes later after I had to reboot because their site froze my computer. We got an appointment for 7:30 tomorrow night. OMG you would think the end of he world is here to listen to granddaughter how she has to have her phone and what am I going to do. 

I just can't believe that you have to make an appointment. 

Are there that many problems with the phone that you need to make an appointment?

I believe in miracles!
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1807 on: August 21, 2010, 08:40:25 AM »

Tevye's FB "I made it!" post!  ‎"Home...home again...I like to be here when I can"

Best way to cross the Mackinack (could be spelled incorrectly) Bridge during a high wind
Dixie Chicks "Wide Open Spaces", and scream the lyrics-wonder if the county will pay to replace a few speakers in my car!. Too busy to be scared..

When driving thru a severe thunderstorm that I was too stupid to check the weather channel on the XM radio, pull over at least 7 times and add an hour to the drive time. Still, Escanaba to home in5 1/2 hours wasn't bad. It was just that Mancelona to home part that was worse than any blizzard I've ever driven in. And I ...get home...and it's sprinkling! XXX Rd. Magic!

I remember when the Yugo got blown off the Mackinaw Bridge. I am a bridgeaphobe so each time I go over I freak. I have never thought of opening all the windows - good plan next time! 

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1808 on: August 21, 2010, 08:50:57 AM »

Morning Monkeys.  Work as now allowed me to get in here    Looks like I need to head over to Lindsey's thread huh?  I hope everyone is ok and NoRose I hope you get to feeling better  an angelic monkey
Hope even with all the work, your day is going well  an angelic monkey  Thank-you, the headache is moving around and am using my nasal drops.
That is the bear about sinus headaches, they move all over.  Keep using those drops, you can't OD on those!  The Lindsey thing makes me sick.  In this day and age with all the technology parents must be parents and damn good at it or I am afraid the consequences are dire.  I remember when my daughter was younger and the computer was really coming of age. We were extremely cautious about how much time she spent on it and she was never allowed a computer in her room until college.  She had to use the PC in the den off the kitchen and trust me it was strategically placed there for a reason................lots of traffic going by that room.   
Mission, ITA about computers, but now cell phones with video/photos that parents can't monitor are even scarier. There was a skate guard at the rink that had been kicked out of 3 parochial HS (now I know why), she said see that guy over there, I said yes, she said look what he sent to me on my phone. Lets just say I was 42 years old and was totally shocked!!!! I turned red and couldn't look at that boy in the face ever again. 

If you weren't looking at his face, just what were you looking at?

Monkey Devil!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1809 on: August 21, 2010, 09:00:31 AM »

Crazy Dog Man

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/aiffTsdullc&amp;color1=0xb1b1b1&amp;color2=0xd0d0d0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;feature=player_embedded&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/aiffTsdullc&amp;color1=0xb1b1b1&amp;color2=0xd0d0d0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;feature=player_embedded&amp;fs=1</a>
What the...............?   

How can I argue with him wanting to be a dog?  They call me Bearly!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1810 on: August 21, 2010, 09:04:53 AM »

As you know I love to feed the birds and Buddy. One of my favorite birds named Scrappy, because he never seemed to be quite right for some reason, and he always looked ruffled and not like the other sparrows. Well anyway I use to love to watch him feed and he was tame. This morning he was not acting right like something was caught in his throat, so I gave him water with a dropper and rubbed his throat. For awhile he seemed better, then I went in and came out five minutes later and he died, so I buried him.  I swear that I feel like the Grim Reaper  so many birds come here sick and die.

I am sorry, No Rose!

They come to you when they are ready to pass because they know you are a gentle spirit and will calmly support them while nature takes it's course.  Animals know they are with a good soul when they are in your presence.

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1811 on: August 21, 2010, 09:11:53 AM »

Hi Trimm!

I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1812 on: August 21, 2010, 09:13:13 AM »

Trimm...I am having 2 grand daughters over night tonight and I had the oldest one over night last night so we are both going to be grand parenting tonight lol!

I had put some chili in the crock pot this morning so me and hubs are gonna eat that tonight before they come over...I am gonna make a chili dog for me! sounds good...

hope all is going well for everyone...read through the posts...Mission is going camping I think I read right?
Rosie, I think that the birds come "home" to you to say their final goodbye before they pass...

it was pouring here a few minutes ago! could hardly see to drive...

Hey Cookie!Hope you are having fun.
We all watched movies last night and had way too much chocolate. 
Chilli dogs......yummy.I think I will do some today for the boys.I will be making a chocolate cake,brownies,and we have 2 gallons of ice cream.I am ready.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1813 on: August 21, 2010, 09:16:54 AM »

Hi Trimm!

Hey Bearly!You have been a busy bear the past few hours.   
When I saw you station break post I was like scared.We appreciate all the hard work you mods and Klaas do.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1814 on: August 21, 2010, 09:20:04 AM »

See you monkeys in a bit.Off to the hardware store. 

Muffy,if you come through here.....  I hope Nut is o.k........I miss Nut.Haven't had    or this   done to us in a while.   

I heard from Nut earlier this week and she said she's been really busy and she's doing well.  She's been doing some posting over in the Crime and MP threads when she gets time.   I hope Nut gets back here and helps with the moderating soon.  There's only one Nut44x4 and no one does    or this    like Nut.  (IMHO)     I'll be sure to let Nut know you were asking about her and that you miss her. 

I miss all of you when I don't see you.  an angelic monkey
Nut just cracks me up.She says a lot of what I have going on in my own head sometimes.That's a scary place.   

~ Peter Frampton
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1815 on: August 21, 2010, 09:30:45 AM »

This morning I had the barn and donks and all the dogs taken care of by 6AM and got my pot of coffee and went to the sunroom to get my second breath. It was very foggy this mornig but it was starting to lift when I saw my little herd of deer appearing out of the mist.It was just magical and so peaceful. A great start to the weekend.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1816 on: August 21, 2010, 09:33:15 AM »

Good morning everyone  an angelic monkey
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1817 on: August 21, 2010, 12:07:42 PM »

It is so smokey here today that the street lights are on.  I thought we were getting smoke from the over 200 fires in BC right now but find out on the news that the majority of this mornings smoke is coming from the peat moss fires is Russia. 

The air is really thick outside and it is making it hard to breath. I can not imagine how people with respiratory issues are coping right now. 
Hi Northern!  That sounds awful, how long do they burn the peat moss for?  I can imagine if it is thick that it is would be hard to breath.   

The fires is Russia are out of control and have been for a while and have gotten into the peat bogs.  I have no idea how long they will burn for as they are have not gotten them out yet.  I wish a picture could capture how thick the air is outside.  The sun is brownish orange and the street lights are all on. 

Come and stay with me, we have an oven a place for you to cook sleep.

LOL  It is still really smoky here.  Did not want to go out yesterday so decided to make 20 lbs of Italian sausage yesterday.  My neighbour asked if I wanted to smoke any of them in his smoker.  I told him all I needed to do was hang them outside and they would get smoked. 

At this rate when Kevin his the freezer his bacon will already be smoked with no extra work 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1818 on: August 21, 2010, 01:12:00 PM »

I remember when the Yugo got blown off the Mackinaw Bridge. I am a bridgeaphobe so each time I go over I freak. I have never thought of opening all the windows - good plan next time! 

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1819 on: August 21, 2010, 01:13:45 PM »

Hi Trimm!

Hey Bearly!You have been a busy bear the past few hours.   
When I saw you station break post I was like scared.We appreciate all the hard work you mods and Klaas do.   an angelic monkey

Don't be skeered!

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.