May 01, 2024, 03:54:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #19 8/05/10 - 8/27/10  (Read 432297 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1900 on: August 22, 2010, 11:26:45 AM »

Thank-you JSM and mgoblue.  I try very hard not to hurt other people's feelings on here, because I have no idea what the other people on here are really feeling and what he!! they may be experiencing in their lives.
You are a wonderful monkey No Rose, not sure what that post was about and you never hurt anyone's feelings.  an angelic monkey

Never worry about posting anything that will hurt my feelings - no matter what is going on in my life. I may disagree with some monkeys on here but I respect what everyone has to say and enjoy it all!
I would never do that, how is your stage coach coming along?
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1901 on: August 22, 2010, 11:29:10 AM »

Thank-you JSM and mgoblue.  I try very hard not to hurt other people's feelings on here, because I have no idea what the other people on here are really feeling and what he!! they may be experiencing in their lives.
You are a wonderful monkey No Rose, not sure what that post was about and you never hurt anyone's feelings.  an angelic monkey

Never worry about posting anything that will hurt my feelings - no matter what is going on in my life. I may disagree with some monkeys on here but I respect what everyone has to say and enjoy it all!

Well, Hubby and I are disagreeing about what kind of material to use. He is picturing a light weight material that will stop wind and michigan snow and rain but not hold heat. I am telling him the best plan is some duck cloth. So we are at an impasse. 

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1902 on: August 22, 2010, 11:29:15 AM »

Yeah...what the hell was that post about??? pizzed me off when I read it..what was that poster implying or did it just come out wrong???? either way, uncalled for!

sometimes I spend hours on here, sometimes not...as long as my family is taken care of, there is food in my fridge and pantry, no bodys business...I feel like being on here having coffee with friends here is no different than having coffee in my neighbors kitchen,,which I don't do since I have no close neighbors..
sometimes this is the social life of a lot of monkeys and it should be respected as such..
Nonetheless, unless some one is on here all the time themselves and stalking posters, how do they know who is on here when??? take it as a compliment Rosie that someone is interested enough in what you have to say to notice your posts....

I have no idea, and yes it is like having coffee with friends, which I don't do either, and believe me would rather have coffee with you guys then any of my neighbors    It is a social life for some of us.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1903 on: August 22, 2010, 11:30:27 AM »

Thank-you. How is Josef feeling this morning?  an angelic monkey  I would never come on here and hurt anyone's feelings, never. You just never know how a person may take it, and don't want to be responsible for hurting anyone.

exactly...but I am thinking that the poster did not mean the post to be taken the way that it has been taken..but then again, how else could it be taken?
Rosie, just remember "Be the sliver lining in another's cloud..."  Just read that in my Dove's chocolate wrapper so it has to be good right? lol..

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1904 on: August 22, 2010, 11:30:36 AM »

So, I am looking for a pot rack to hang over our bar in the kitchen. Anyone have one or have suggestions what to look for or not look for?

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1905 on: August 22, 2010, 11:31:07 AM »

Well, Hubby and I are disagreeing about what kind of material to use. He is picturing a light weight material that will stop wind and michigan snow and rain but not hold heat. I am telling him the best plan is some duck cloth. So we are at an impasse. 
Hopefully you will work it out, don't know a thing about material, but sure know about Michigan snow and rain.   Tevye you brought back so many memories with your pictures, the Grand Hotel on the Island, some wonderful vacations, thank-you.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1906 on: August 22, 2010, 11:40:04 AM »

TBM, I try to be respectful and never hurt any monkey's feelings. That is just how I am in real life as well. We all can disagree, that is what is great about being a monkey. I just don't think there is any reason to hurt anyones feelings. Now can I have a chili dog for breakfast please 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1907 on: August 22, 2010, 11:42:10 AM »

Yeah...what the hell was that post about??? pizzed me off when I read it..what was that poster implying or did it just come out wrong???? either way, uncalled for!

sometimes I spend hours on here, sometimes not...as long as my family is taken care of, there is food in my fridge and pantry, no bodys business...I feel like being on here having coffee with friends here is no different than having coffee in my neighbors kitchen,,which I don't do since I have no close neighbors..
sometimes this is the social life of a lot of monkeys and it should be respected as such..
Nonetheless, unless some one is on here all the time themselves and stalking posters, how do they know who is on here when??? take it as a compliment Rosie that someone is interested enough in what you have to say to notice your posts....

Hi Cookie, I am not sure what was implied, so you could be right, compliment to No Rose that someone is interested in her posting. I don't have close friends either to talk with that is why I consider all y'all my friends!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1908 on: August 22, 2010, 11:43:27 AM »

OMG! I am laughing so hard - my hubby and 4 year old decided to can tomatoes. Problem is he has no idea how to do it. So he is doing things very strange. Trying to core hot tomatoes after the boiling water bath. I tried to tell him how to do it but, being a man, he thinks he knows better!  I will supervise enough to make sure they are not dangerous and let him have his fun. Perhaps he will know why I rarely can anymore!   Monkey Devil!
  The only thing I know about canning tomatoes, is opening them up with the can opener.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1909 on: August 22, 2010, 11:45:37 AM »

Thank-you. How is Josef feeling this morning?  an angelic monkey  I would never come on here and hurt anyone's feelings, never. You just never know how a person may take it, and don't want to be responsible for hurting anyone.
Hi No Rose, Josef is laying down. Been out twice this morning. Not going to be happy going to daycare today. Don't know why I volunteered to work that skating thing today. I really need to be doing laundry, but forgot to get detergent yesterday. You have never offended anyone in here or hurt anyone's feelings. Know we all love you!!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1910 on: August 22, 2010, 11:46:25 AM »

Yep Duck Cloth!!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1911 on: August 22, 2010, 11:47:34 AM »

So, I am looking for a pot rack to hang over our bar in the kitchen. Anyone have one or have suggestions what to look for or not look for?
  Sorry TBM, ask monkeys that actually use their kitchen. JSM can't help you there.  Monkey Devil!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1912 on: August 22, 2010, 11:55:49 AM »

exactly...but I am thinking that the poster did not mean the post to be taken the way that it has been taken..but then again, how else could it be taken?
Rosie, just remember "Be the sliver lining in another's cloud..."  Just read that in my Dove's chocolate wrapper so it has to be good right? lol..
  Then it must be, if it is written on a wrapper of chocolate.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1913 on: August 22, 2010, 11:57:47 AM »

OMG! I am laughing so hard - my hubby and 4 year old decided to can tomatoes. Problem is he has no idea how to do it. So he is doing things very strange. Trying to core hot tomatoes after the boiling water bath. I tried to tell him how to do it but, being a man, he thinks he knows better!  I will supervise enough to make sure they are not dangerous and let him have his fun. Perhaps he will know why I rarely can anymore!   Monkey Devil!
  The only thing I know about canning tomatoes, is opening them up with the can opener.
Me too JSM     But my one grandma canned, but I never really paid attention, was afraid she wanted to teach me how     JSM you don't have a mean bone in your body  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1914 on: August 22, 2010, 12:00:13 PM »

Hi No Rose, Josef is laying down. Been out twice this morning. Not going to be happy going to daycare today. Don't know why I volunteered to work that skating thing today. I really need to be doing laundry, but forgot to get detergent yesterday. You have never offended anyone in here or hurt anyone's feelings. Know we all love you!!
Thank-you, and I love and appreciate everyone here. It is so hot out I'm sure for Josef, someday this heat will pass, at least lets hope so. It will be cool for him at day care. Try to have a good day  an angelic monkey  I'm going to get my eye exam, and am waiting for highway robbery when it is time to buy the glasses 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1915 on: August 22, 2010, 12:00:56 PM »

I think that the post was meant entirely different than it came across to all of us..
I haven't seen anything from that poster that would lead me to believe that she is cruel or mean spirited..perhaps she will come over here and explain to Rosie what she meant by what she said exactly..I bet that it is a misunderstanding....what we say in print does not always come across as how it is meant..
otherwise...moving on..

Sophia is having her birthday party today..she was 2 on Wednesday..she will be so excited that it is all about her today! a special little girl that is for sure..they all are...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1916 on: August 22, 2010, 12:01:26 PM »

Gotta love it!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1917 on: August 22, 2010, 12:02:13 PM »

I tried canning stuff years ago...decided it is too damn much work and have not nor will I ever can again..jmo...power to the ladies (and men) who still can! God love ya!

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1918 on: August 22, 2010, 12:03:29 PM »

Sorry TBM, ask monkeys that actually use their kitchen. JSM can't help you there.  Monkey Devil!

My sister had one made of wrought iron and it has 2 pendant lights hanging down from it. It killed 2 birds with one stone(not really NRCG ) She needed light and the storage and it is kind of neat.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1919 on: August 22, 2010, 12:03:36 PM »

I think that the post was meant entirely different than it came across to all of us..
I haven't seen anything from that poster that would lead me to believe that she is cruel or mean spirited..perhaps she will come over here and explain to Rosie what she meant by what she said exactly..I bet that it is a misunderstanding....what we say in print does not always come across as how it is meant..
otherwise...moving on..

Sophia is having her birthday party today..she was 2 on Wednesday..she will be so excited that it is all about her today! a special little girl that is for sure..they all are...

I hope you are right Cookie.
Sopia is such a pretty name.I will say it again.I love that age. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.