April 30, 2024, 10:32:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #19 8/05/10 - 8/27/10  (Read 432178 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1920 on: August 22, 2010, 12:04:25 PM »

OMG! I am laughing so hard - my hubby and 4 year old decided to can tomatoes. Problem is he has no idea how to do it. So he is doing things very strange. Trying to core hot tomatoes after the boiling water bath. I tried to tell him how to do it but, being a man, he thinks he knows better!  I will supervise enough to make sure they are not dangerous and let him have his fun. Perhaps he will know why I rarely can anymore!   Monkey Devil!
  The only thing I know about canning tomatoes, is opening them up with the can opener.
Me too JSM     But my one grandma canned, but I never really paid attention, was afraid she wanted to teach me how     JSM you don't have a mean bone in your body  an angelic monkey
Hunts in a can. My one grama made plum jelly but never canned. Thanks No Rose and you don't have a mean bone in your body either.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1921 on: August 22, 2010, 12:05:29 PM »

Thank-you JSM and mgoblue.  I try very hard not to hurt other people's feelings on here, because I have no idea what the other people on here are really feeling and what he!! they may be experiencing in their lives.
You are a wonderful monkey No Rose, not sure what that post was about and you never hurt anyone's feelings.  an angelic monkey
Thank-you. How is Josef feeling this morning?  an angelic monkey  I would never come on here and hurt anyone's feelings, never. You just never know how a person may take it, and don't want to be responsible for hurting anyone.
Hi No Rose, Josef is laying down. Been out twice this morning. Not going to be happy going to daycare today. Don't know why I volunteered to work that skating thing today. I really need to be doing laundry, but forgot to get detergent yesterday. You have never offended anyone in here or hurt anyone's feelings. Know we all love you!!
Thank-you, and I love and appreciate everyone here. It is so hot out I'm sure for Josef, someday this heat will pass, at least lets hope so. It will be cool for him at day care. Try to have a good day  an angelic monkey  I'm going to get my eye exam, and am waiting for highway robbery when it is time to buy the glasses 
Good luck with the eye exam. That's why I haven't gotten a new prescription, I can't afford new glasses.  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1922 on: August 22, 2010, 12:06:59 PM »

I think that the post was meant entirely different than it came across to all of us..
I haven't seen anything from that poster that would lead me to believe that she is cruel or mean spirited..perhaps she will come over here and explain to Rosie what she meant by what she said exactly..I bet that it is a misunderstanding....what we say in print does not always come across as how it is meant..
otherwise...moving on..

Sophia is having her birthday party today..she was 2 on Wednesday..she will be so excited that it is all about her today! a special little girl that is for sure..they all are...
I think you are right Cookie, I think it came across wrong. Zoe has always posted nice things.

Happy birthday Sophia and have a grand party. Save me some cake.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1923 on: August 22, 2010, 12:07:52 PM »

NRCG,the two youngest grandkids are here.Sidekick is at home visiting his little cousin who came in from Germany.He will be moving to California in a few weeks.
I think Hubby is getting tired.   Monkey Devil! They went fishing this morning.....very few kids that age(6/8) want to sit still and fish.I have only seen a handful,and they are not in it.   
Off to fix some lunch.....   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1924 on: August 22, 2010, 12:13:37 PM »

NRCG,the two youngest grandkids are here.Sidekick is at home visiting his little cousin who came in from Germany.He will be moving to California in a few weeks.
I think Hubby is getting tired.   Monkey Devil! They went fishing this morning.....very few kids that age(6/8) want to sit still and fish.I have only seen a handful,and they are not in it.   

enjoy! what's for lunch?

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1925 on: August 22, 2010, 12:24:24 PM »

Tell Sidekick I said hi!!! I wish I had lunch to fix. Gotta run to church, not going to work don't have time to get Josef to daycare.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1926 on: August 22, 2010, 12:29:13 PM »

I think that the post was meant entirely different than it came across to all of us..
I haven't seen anything from that poster that would lead me to believe that she is cruel or mean spirited..perhaps she will come over here and explain to Rosie what she meant by what she said exactly..I bet that it is a misunderstanding....what we say in print does not always come across as how it is meant..
otherwise...moving on..

Sophia is having her birthday party today..she was 2 on Wednesday..she will be so excited that it is all about her today! a special little girl that is for sure..they all are...
Happy Birthday Sophia    What a fun day you will all have.  I'm an emotional person, and I could have taken it wrong, if I did I'm sorry.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1927 on: August 22, 2010, 12:30:47 PM »

So, I am looking for a pot rack to hang over our bar in the kitchen. Anyone have one or have suggestions what to look for or not look for?
  Sorry TBM, ask monkeys that actually use their kitchen. JSM can't help you there.  Monkey Devil!

My sister had one made of wrought iron and it has 2 pendant lights hanging down from it. It killed 2 birds with one stone(not really NRCG ) She needed light and the storage and it is kind of neat.
  I never had a wrought iron pot hanging thing in my kitchen, because for me it would not be used    But I have seen them in magazines when showing off different kitchens.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1928 on: August 22, 2010, 12:31:47 PM »

OMG! I am laughing so hard - my hubby and 4 year old decided to can tomatoes. Problem is he has no idea how to do it. So he is doing things very strange. Trying to core hot tomatoes after the boiling water bath. I tried to tell him how to do it but, being a man, he thinks he knows better!  I will supervise enough to make sure they are not dangerous and let him have his fun. Perhaps he will know why I rarely can anymore!   Monkey Devil!
  The only thing I know about canning tomatoes, is opening them up with the can opener.
Me too JSM     But my one grandma canned, but I never really paid attention, was afraid she wanted to teach me how     JSM you don't have a mean bone in your body  an angelic monkey
Hunts in a can. My one grama made plum jelly but never canned. Thanks No Rose and you don't have a mean bone in your body either.  an angelic monkey
an angelic monkey  My grandma canned many different vegetables and fruit and jams.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1929 on: August 22, 2010, 12:32:33 PM »

Morning All,

NRCG  I only want to say that you One Sweet Monkey and we all appreciate you.

Trimm Fishing with kids can be very exhausting. 

JSM  I am glad Josef is going to be at day care it's going to be extremely hot again today.

TBM  Good luck to hubs with the canning. 

Tevye  Thanks for the picture and info. Hubs is from Michigan and is always talking about the upper Peninsula.

Cookie Glad you are having a nice week end. Have fun at the Birthday party.

4 Donks  How are the Donks doing.  an angelic monkey

To anyone I forgot sorry. Have a good day.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1930 on: August 22, 2010, 12:33:24 PM »

I'll bet the boys are having fun, but I'll also bet hubby is tired, know I would be    Hopefully little Sidekick can come next weekend  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1931 on: August 22, 2010, 12:34:25 PM »

Morning All,

JSM  I am glad Josef is going to be at day care it's going to be extremely hot again today.

Tevye  Thanks for the picture and info. Hubs is from Michigan and is always talking about the upper Peninsula.

Thank-you, my grandparents and dad are from the upper Peninsula also     Hope you are having a good day today.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1932 on: August 22, 2010, 12:41:44 PM »

Morning All,

Thanks for asking about the donks. I've got the vet coming out Tuesday to check them. The heat and humidity have been aweful and they are losing weight. He sasy that I worry too much but can't help it.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1933 on: August 22, 2010, 12:43:08 PM »

Canning is lots of work. Hubs was going to grow his fruits and veggies to can when we moved here. We have been here 4 years and so far nothing.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1934 on: August 22, 2010, 12:46:00 PM »

Oh No!  4 Donks  I hope they are alright. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1935 on: August 22, 2010, 01:06:05 PM »

Deenie, you are such a sweet monkey.  I love the videos you posted (esp the Butterfly Hollow)  If I were to ever be married again that is where I would go and I would want that beautiful piano music playing.

I am sorry that you were hurt by someone so badly but I am also happy you were able to see through him and stop what could have been a terrible mistake.  One thing for sure is we monkeys definitely would have had your back and still do!   an angelic monkey

Mission and Norose and BRIDE to Be  JSM
Butterfly Hollow is just amazing to me - all that they offer - Decorated by Nature
it is a place I want to go, at one time in my life, regardless of a wedding, I would love to stay there for ME .. the enchantment that it offers is awe .
they offer two links one is for Weddings and the other is their land/farm. I am 43 yrs old and the last time I was on a vacation " me " was in 1985. Do you think I am due ? I went other places on business .. but the very last time .. Moi has been anywhere was 1985.   
http://butterflyhollowfarm.com/
 albino flower
I want to see butterfly's and beauty and sleep in a cabin - remade that is of yesteryear.
To me that would be dreamy 

NoRose you know from what I have shared with you. I lost my first love, my fiance to death. This song is one that I think of  - and Butterfly Hollow makes me think of him ..a place I need to go to. Because of him.  This is one of my favorite songs that I do not share, but I will, because I want  JSM and all to appreciate what you have. What you find, what you are blessed with. Because it can go poof in an instant ..  I love my Sisters. You never know when the love of your life can be turned into a photograph.  ( he Joe and I fit this song like it was written for us, as it was in the beginning - the end has to be finished in heaven)   
Life needs to be embraced everyday - all the the stupid things that you complain about 
Think first and find them as what they are, a reminder of why you stay with him.  Because he ruffles your feathers, or makes you nuts .. take it for what its worth. Next time instead of getting all heated .. look at him, and hug him and kiss his face hard - and say I love You.
Because You can.

When I met Joe - he was this guy~ risk taker, always dedicated though to a fault/his job/his kids/me/my D, that Kid Rock sings of ~ and Yes that bad seed turned out to be my Angel ~  the love of my life. Actually I think we saved each other. Our love was real, from the boot straps/ core of heart.  3 yrs living together ... gone. 
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/QHqPb9EVgyA?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/QHqPb9EVgyA?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

JSM - we were living together. He was off work earlier than I. I came home one night = unlocked the door ..walked up the stairs .. to find him vacuuming.. I came in without him hearing me.. I stood at the top of the stairs .. and tried to hide. I couldn't though. What did I see before me? UM, was a totally naked JOE wearing a red ribbon banner across his chest - with a huge BOW on his privates... the second he saw me .. he said OH babe..I ruined it.
I was laughing at this point ..thinking WHAT did you ruin ?  He then got on his bended knee and asked me to marry him, as he placed a ring on my finger.  It was a automatic YES .. no question.  Any man that can vacuum naked that is wrapped in red ribbons and asks me to marry him.. Yes is the only answer I could offer.  Now all is faded memories. 
    Love the one that your with - Mary PCH.. My Ms Mary, No Rose knows 
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/_5IVuN1N6-Y?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/_5IVuN1N6-Y?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>
Life is what it offers, be true with it
The Scrappy's are the ones that make us stronger ~  Mary. 

Deenie,

Every post I read of yours I feel like I am hearing the voice of an  an angelic monkey

You have the ability to write in such a way that I find myself laughing and crying at the same time.

You are an amazing monkey!!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1936 on: August 22, 2010, 01:09:36 PM »

Prayers for the Donks, I am sure with the terrible heat, they don't want to eat like usual, you will feel better when the vet comes and checks them out  an angelic monkey
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1937 on: August 22, 2010, 01:11:18 PM »

Deenie..you really are lovely!

Green Eyes...have a wonderful day! what is on the agenda?

4Donks..maybe the donks are just too warm to eat...I lose weight in the summer cause I eat fresh fruits and veggies more and don't quite have a big appetite like in the fall and winter...maybe the donks are just not as hungry...try not to worry...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1938 on: August 22, 2010, 01:14:08 PM »

Deenie..you really are lovely!

Green Eyes...have a wonderful day! what is on the agenda?

4Donks..maybe the donks are just too warm to eat...I lose weight in the summer cause I eat fresh fruits and veggies more and don't quite have a big appetite like in the fall and winter...maybe the donks are just not as hungry...try not to worry...
Deenie is a sweatheart  an angelic monkey  Hi mymonkey     cookie, come heat, cold, sickness and health, I don't lose my appetite   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1939 on: August 22, 2010, 01:15:12 PM »

What is little Sophia all going to get today for presents? Sophia is such a pretty name 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.