May 01, 2024, 01:33:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #19 8/05/10 - 8/27/10  (Read 432241 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1980 on: August 22, 2010, 06:57:05 PM »

Yeah...what the hell was that post about??? pizzed me off when I read it..what was that poster implying or did it just come out wrong???? either way, uncalled for!

sometimes I spend hours on here, sometimes not...as long as my family is taken care of, there is food in my fridge and pantry, no bodys business...I feel like being on here having coffee with friends here is no different than having coffee in my neighbors kitchen,,which I don't do since I have no close neighbors..
sometimes this is the social life of a lot of monkeys and it should be respected as such..
Nonetheless, unless some one is on here all the time themselves and stalking posters, how do they know who is on here when??? take it as a compliment Rosie that someone is interested enough in what you have to say to notice your posts....

I have no idea, and yes it is like having coffee with friends, which I don't do either, and believe me would rather have coffee with you guys then any of my neighbors    It is a social life for some of us.

Hi NRCG....

I don't know what is going on....I can only read and run these days...new job...not home all day like before...but before I went back to work this thread and all the great monkey friends helped me from going insane.

Also Rose you always have a great view on everything...so logical I feel like in every case in the missing children threads you look at the whole picture and try  to find a clue every  situation so that these children can be found.

Hi mymonkey. ITA with everything you said about Deenie and No Rose. Hope all is well with you!  an angelic monkey

All is well with me....new job....new dog....life is good....no new man yet.
  New job and new dog... YES life is good!!!!! I pray you find a decent man mymonkey. Pray for Deenie as well.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1981 on: August 22, 2010, 07:01:57 PM »

Hi Guys.    I hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday!

My personal life has been keeping me busy so I haven't read back very far - but wanted to say that when I do have time to read here, I always enjoy it.   I especially like NoRose's posts because she makes me laugh and I know she has a big heart.
Anyway, I want to share this youtube video with you guys...    I love this person's work - he is so funny.
There are several videos at this website, too:     http://www.simonscat.com/
I hope it will make you laugh as much as I have laughed.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tuf61OjvoPQ?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Tuf61OjvoPQ?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>
  That was adorable Sassy. We have missed you in the cage. Hope all is doing well and the baby is growing like a weed I bet!!!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1982 on: August 22, 2010, 07:04:42 PM »

One more video -       

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/w0ffwDYo00Q?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/w0ffwDYo00Q?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>
      That cat is like Josef in the middle of the night.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1983 on: August 22, 2010, 07:08:47 PM »

My glasses didn't cost as much as I figured, but because we have eye care insurance it knocked two hundred bucks off, thankfully. Also got a prescription for allergic/dry eyes. So it went real well.
That's great news No Rose. So glad they didn't cost as much as you thought.  an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1984 on: August 22, 2010, 07:11:10 PM »

My glasses didn't cost as much as I figured, but because we have eye care insurance it knocked two hundred bucks off, thankfully. Also got a prescription for allergic/dry eyes. So it went real well.
That's great news No Rose. So glad they didn't cost as much as you thought.  an angelic monkey
I even said to the girl, no way it is that inexpensive, and she said not many say that. My eyes are bad, so I figured it would be a lot more, and I got transition lenses, bifocals, unfortunately, and other things added.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1985 on: August 22, 2010, 07:11:51 PM »

yes..great news..glad that it went well for you Rosie..

JSM..that was an interesting tip about the cell phone battery and when traveling..Last time we were in the Ozarks, my phone was all messed up...then a few days later, even while we were still there, it came back on working...I have since gotten a new phone but I will be on the "aware" of taking that battery out if it acts up...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1986 on: August 22, 2010, 07:22:25 PM »

Hope the birthday party went well cookie  an angelic monkey  Going to go get a quick supper, I promised them that I would go with them.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1987 on: August 22, 2010, 07:31:00 PM »

Hi Monks--
Everything I'm responding too is far back so I'll just forge ahead here.
4 Donks---Hilarious comment about Obama.  Yes, the polls could do that to him and I hope Michelle Antoinette took a lot of Immodium with them.
I hope Lumpy is not sick, just doesn't like the heat. I don't know anything about donkeys. Would he like cheesecake? I've found that cheesecake does fix a lot of things.
And Tevye, I did stay at the Grand Hotel.  I don't know when you last saw it, but three years ago it had become shabby and the food wasn't good.  There were a couple of cute shops in the basement, but that's all I liked and I'm usually easy to please. I got up early, skipped breakfast and walked down to the dock.  It was downhill all the way, so not hard.  I had left most of my stuff in the car at the ferry terminal on the mainland.

I liked Mackinac City, though, and there seem to be a lot of English there because many restaurants offer Cornish pasties.  And it is pasties, not pastries and some even a Plowman's lunch. I don't think I'll be going back, but it was interesting nevertheless.

No cheesecake wouldn't help him but would do wonders for me

LOL---I didn't mean to be flippant about your cute donkey.  I have just a dog but I love him and I know you love your critters.  Hope he's OK.  Is he an old guy?  I did read your story about the water hose and thought it was charming.
Lumpy is 8-9 yo and normal lifespan is 30yrs. He's just made such great progress that I don't want him regress. Just a nervous nelly I guess.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1988 on: August 22, 2010, 07:43:17 PM »

Hope the birthday party went well cookie  an angelic monkey  Going to go get a quick supper, I promised them that I would go with them.

thanks Rosie..it went real well...
where are u going for dinner:

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1989 on: August 22, 2010, 08:43:20 PM »

thanks Rosie..it went real well...
where are u going for dinner:
I am glad it went well, I will bet little Sophia had a great time  an angelic monkey  We went to Miquels, a favorite Mexican Restaurant that is close to the house, always very good.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1990 on: August 22, 2010, 08:47:22 PM »

Mexican food is always good I think...loves me some Mexican enchiladas and nachos...with some Sangria...

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1991 on: August 22, 2010, 08:51:07 PM »

Babybear, here is more on the story.   Parts of the Tisbury Great Pond remained closed yesterday but others were open after new testing brought the bacteria counts back down to acceptable levels. Powers said he couldn’t say whether the first family should avoid swimming in the pond during their 10-day Vineyard vacation.

“It’s not my job to recommend or not recommend whether or not to go in the water,” he said. “I just get the numbers and take the appropriate action.”

But when we asked another town official whether or not it was safe for the prez to take a dip in the pond, he was a little more informative.

“Depends on whether or not he likes to swim in poop,” joked the longtime islander, who shall remain nameless.

More than 200 Massachusetts beaches have been closed due to high bacteria readings this summer. The high counts are usually caused by sewage or storm water overflow but could also be caused by domestic or farm animals and wildlife.   
  Let him swim in poop!!! He has already turned our country into a cesspool 

Thanks No Rose--Interesting.  Such a shame as Martha's vineyard is so pretty. I had an interesting conversation there years ago with a man who was deputy sheriff when Kennedy cause the death of that poor girl. 
As far as I'm concerned, swimming in poop is too good for him.

LOL Joes Mama.  BTW--Ain't love grand!

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1992 on: August 22, 2010, 08:52:11 PM »

Mexican food is always good I think...loves me some Mexican enchiladas and nachos...with some Sangria...
I had enchiladas and beans and rice, but no Sangria only a Sprite. I haven't had Sangria in a very long time.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1993 on: August 22, 2010, 08:54:42 PM »

Babybear, here is more on the story.   Parts of the Tisbury Great Pond remained closed yesterday but others were open after new testing brought the bacteria counts back down to acceptable levels. Powers said he couldn’t say whether the first family should avoid swimming in the pond during their 10-day Vineyard vacation.

“It’s not my job to recommend or not recommend whether or not to go in the water,” he said. “I just get the numbers and take the appropriate action.”

But when we asked another town official whether or not it was safe for the prez to take a dip in the pond, he was a little more informative.

“Depends on whether or not he likes to swim in poop,” joked the longtime islander, who shall remain nameless.

More than 200 Massachusetts beaches have been closed due to high bacteria readings this summer. The high counts are usually caused by sewage or storm water overflow but could also be caused by domestic or farm animals and wildlife.   
  Let him swim in poop!!! He has already turned our country into a cesspool 

Thanks No Rose--Interesting.  Such a shame as Martha's vineyard is so pretty. I had an interesting conversation there years ago with a man who was deputy sheriff when Kennedy cause the death of that poor girl. 
As far as I'm concerned, swimming in poop is too good for him.

LOL Joes Mama.  BTW--Ain't love grand!
I have never been there but it looks beautiful. I get upset when I think about what happened that time with Ted Kennedy and Mary Jo Kempinski 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1994 on: August 22, 2010, 08:56:35 PM »

Hi Monks--
Everything I'm responding too is far back so I'll just forge ahead here.
4 Donks---Hilarious comment about Obama.  Yes, the polls could do that to him and I hope Michelle Antoinette took a lot of Immodium with them.
I hope Lumpy is not sick, just doesn't like the heat. I don't know anything about donkeys. Would he like cheesecake? I've found that cheesecake does fix a lot of things.
And Tevye, I did stay at the Grand Hotel.  I don't know when you last saw it, but three years ago it had become shabby and the food wasn't good.  There were a couple of cute shops in the basement, but that's all I liked and I'm usually easy to please. I got up early, skipped breakfast and walked down to the dock.  It was downhill all the way, so not hard.  I had left most of my stuff in the car at the ferry terminal on the mainland.

I liked Mackinac City, though, and there seem to be a lot of English there because many restaurants offer Cornish pasties.  And it is pasties, not pastries and some even a Plowman's lunch. I don't think I'll be going back, but it was interesting nevertheless.

No cheesecake wouldn't help him but would do wonders for me

LOL---I didn't mean to be flippant about your cute donkey.  I have just a dog but I love him and I know you love your critters.  Hope he's OK.  Is he an old guy?  I did read your story about the water hose and thought it was charming.
Lumpy is 8-9 yo and normal lifespan is 30yrs. He's just made such great progress that I don't want him regress. Just a nervous nelly I guess.

Oh, I hope he's OK.  Mamas always worry about their little guys.  Now that I know my Charlie is developing catarachs, I look into his eyes all the time and drive him nuts.  Your life seems so good there on your farm or ranch or whatever it is. I lost my husband some years ao and I have a good life too, but enjoy hearing about others and how they've coped. You seem to be doing so well with your critters.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1995 on: August 22, 2010, 08:59:37 PM »

I do know how to spell it. cataracts

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1996 on: August 22, 2010, 09:01:51 PM »

Prayers for Charlie  an angelic monkey  I guess when we get older none of us humans or animals are safe from cataracts. Thankfully when they just tested my eyes there weren't any yet. But I'm sure that will be coming along eventually 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1997 on: August 22, 2010, 10:31:31 PM »

Prayers for Charlie  an angelic monkey  I guess when we get older none of us humans or animals are safe from cataracts. Thankfully when they just tested my eyes there weren't any yet. But I'm sure that will be coming along eventually 

Thank you NoRose.  He'll have to go to University of TN Vet school for eye surgery in a few months.  I'm nervous about it because he has diabetes and a heart murmur.  It's odd because he's only about 5 years old.  I'm not sure because he was a rescued dog.  Just a mutt, but I love him.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1998 on: August 22, 2010, 10:43:54 PM »

Thank you NoRose.  He'll have to go to University of TN Vet school for eye surgery in a few months.  I'm nervous about it because he has diabetes and a heart murmur.  It's odd because he's only about 5 years old.  I'm not sure because he was a rescued dog.  Just a mutt, but I love him.

All our pets have been rescued pets.  I loved them just the same, just like you do Charlie. They become family.  I would worry just like I did and do for my kids. I am glad you can take him to the TN vet school BB. an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1999 on: August 23, 2010, 02:33:26 AM »

4 Donks My heart got so heavy reading about Lumpy. Poor thing what a life he has had. But Thank the Lord you found him. With all your loving care he has improved so much.  Am hoping it's just been a long hot summer and they have lost their appetites. I know our cats and dogs do during summer. I really do enjoy hearing you talk about the donks advantages. We are suppose to start cooling down here in Texas the middle of the week so hopefully you will too. an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.