April 30, 2024, 05:23:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #19 8/05/10 - 8/27/10  (Read 432054 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #2240 on: August 24, 2010, 11:04:07 AM »

Good Morning Everyone.  Had more rain last night ugggh enough already but today is beeeeeutiful at 77 no humidity ahhhhhh.  Fridge was warm this morning but the freezer is working fine Uggggggh, what next?  Other than that all is well.  I hope you are all having a good day.

morning...do you think that your fridge is going out? is it iced up by any chance?
it is 75 degrees today so far ...supposed to be cooler all this week than it has been..darn it...loves me some hot weather..
I didn't see any icing, it is a freezer on the bottom and not that old, 5 years maybe?  Grrrrr.  The hot weather is supposed to return for the weekend Cook 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2241 on: August 24, 2010, 11:04:24 AM »

That's awful pain JSM hope the doctor can give you something for it today  an angelic monkey
Thanks No Rose, my doctor doesn't give out medicine all the time but hopefully she will today.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2242 on: August 24, 2010, 11:04:31 AM »

A few bullets so you can have an idea of who and how I am:
62 yo
female
widowed after caring for my husband for 10 months
mom to 3 sons...........all grown
I actually have been widowed 2 times .............. (no need to begin an investigation, tho, it is horrible and sad, but not mysterious !!)
have a little shih tzu, PJ, ~ gives me a reason to get up and out of the house
sold auto fasteners for years...........was a true road warrior.... one of very few women in a truly male dominated arena.
retired
live in a way too big house that I can not afford to stay in yet can not sell in the current economy
My view on religion is fitting here:  I am a Monkee, in that I'M A BELIEVER, kinda Catholic Lite
I do some volunteer work at a home for disabled adults
I love SM forum!!
I look forward to getting to know you.
Pat (in Northern IL )

Pat...I live in Illinois too....
Rockford, Belvidere area...

Well, hello, neighbor!!
I am in Rockford.......................nice to 'meecha'!!
I am constantly amazed at how small our world can really be!

Wow how cool is that!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2243 on: August 24, 2010, 11:05:15 AM »

Rosie..I thought that JSM's symptoms sounded like sinus problems too...
  I hope JSM goes to the doctor at work, I go tomorrow, and can't wait to go 

Surely hope that both of you can feel better soon!!  This year has been terrible for allergies...........wonder it that is what you are experiencing?
When folks start getting sick so early I always worry about the coming winter............
Uploading healing vibes! and Tea and a big dose of sympathy!
  an angelic monkey Thanks so much!!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #2244 on: August 24, 2010, 11:05:38 AM »

62 yo
female
I actually have been widowed 2 times .............. (no need to begin an investigation, tho, it is horrible and sad, but not mysterious !!)
sold auto fasteners for years...........was a true road warrior.... one of very few women in a truly male dominated arena.
retired
live in a way too big house that I can not afford to stay in yet can not sell in the current economy
My view on religion is fitting here:  I am a Monkee, in that I'M A BELIEVER, kinda Catholic Lite
I love SM forum!!
Pat (in Northern IL )
I love your dog PJ, it is true they are the best counselors ever, they have a way making one smile feel so good.

Thank you, MTC,
His favorite toy is that kitty cube he is in for the photo I use as my avatar.   He is a riot!  He rolls all over inside it, hides under it, and gets in it whenever it storms or there are fireworks.   Now if I could convince him to use a litter box.........................
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #2245 on: August 24, 2010, 11:05:54 AM »

That's awful pain JSM hope the doctor can give you something for it today  an angelic monkey
Thanks No Rose, my doctor doesn't give out medicine all the time but hopefully she will today.
I sure hope so, and mine better tomorrow, or I will pound my fist on his desk    Just kidding, I would never do that.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2246 on: August 24, 2010, 11:06:33 AM »

Good Morning Everyone.  Had more rain last night ugggh enough already but today is beeeeeutiful at 77 no humidity ahhhhhh.  Fridge was warm this morning but the freezer is working fine Uggggggh, what next?  Other than that all is well.  I hope you are all having a good day.
The weather sounds great. Sure hope your fridge isn't broken  you don't need anymore things happen   an angelic monkey  Glad all is going well.
Thanks NoRose - husband is going to call the appliance center we bought it at (great people) small store actually and have them come out. 

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2247 on: August 24, 2010, 11:06:35 AM »

Morning Mission

I hope the fridge isn't going out. But it does seem to be  never ending at times doesn't it.  Maybe it is like mine and the coils just need to be cleaned.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2248 on: August 24, 2010, 11:07:09 AM »

Morning Monkeys. Sorry wasn't in the cage yesterday, work killed me among other things.

Hope you all have a wonderful day and I get to stay in here for a bit.  an angelic monkey
Try not to work too hard, and stay out of the heat, which we now have also 
I hope to not work too hard today, will stay out of the heat. Greeneyes says we are going to cool down on Wednesday. I can't wait!!

Me too JSM.  It's only suppose to get to 99 today. And then drop to the low 90's tomorrow. 

It was in the 60's here overnight.It was great. 
  I wish it were in the 60's here.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2249 on: August 24, 2010, 11:07:25 AM »

62 yo
female
retired
I love SM forum!!
Pat (in Northern IL )
I love your dog PJ, it is true they are the best counselors ever, they have a way making one smile feel so good.

Thank you, MTC,
His favorite toy is that kitty cube he is in for the photo I use as my avatar.   He is a riot!  He rolls all over inside it, hides under it, and gets in it whenever it storms or there are fireworks.   Now if I could convince him to use a litter box.........................
OMG how cute, thankfully my new glasses will be arriving in 7 to 9 days, I didn't see your pup in the cube, until you just said it, what a sweetie  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2250 on: August 24, 2010, 11:08:31 AM »

The weather sounds great. Sure hope your fridge isn't broken  you don't need anymore things happen   an angelic monkey  Glad all is going well.
Thanks NoRose - husband is going to call the appliance center we bought it at (great people) small store actually and have them come out. 
That's good, and like Green Eyes said it could be the coils and dust, hopefully it will be something simple and not costly.  an angelic monkey
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #2251 on: August 24, 2010, 11:08:57 AM »

morning...do you think that your fridge is going out? is it iced up by any chance?
it is 75 degrees today so far ...supposed to be cooler all this week than it has been..darn it...loves me some hot weather..
I didn't see any icing, it is a freezer on the bottom and not that old, 5 years maybe?  Grrrrr.  The hot weather is supposed to return for the weekend Cook 

Oh no ~ on the fridge.   I once had a dishwasher that lasted 13.5 months....................so maddening!!  I hope you find it is something simple, did the temp control get bumped?  I tend to think appliances should be long term friends vs. sporadic visitors!!!
ARGHHH
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2252 on: August 24, 2010, 11:10:25 AM »

I sure hope so, and mine better tomorrow, or I will pound my fist on his desk    Just kidding, I would never do that.
I hope you pound your fist on the doctor's desk. I hope she will give me something for the pain. My ortho doctor tells me I have a high pain threshold, so when I am hurting I am really hurting. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2253 on: August 24, 2010, 11:10:41 AM »

Oh no ~ on the fridge.   I once had a dishwasher that lasted 13.5 months....................so maddening!!  I hope you find it is something simple, did the temp control get bumped?  I tend to think appliances should be long term friends vs. sporadic visitors!!!
ARGHHH
Welcome to the club of appliances that go out way to soon, I'm the queen for that, have issues with the microwave and washer and dryer    They should be long term friends, but not in this house.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2254 on: August 24, 2010, 11:11:19 AM »

62 yo
female
retired
I love SM forum!!
Pat (in Northern IL )

Thank you, MTC,
OMG how cute, thankfully my new glasses will be arriving in 7 to 9 days, I didn't see your pup in the cube, until you just said it, what a sweetie  an angelic monkey
I didn't see the pup either No Rose. Tolerance, very cute puppy.  an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2255 on: August 24, 2010, 11:12:26 AM »

ARGHHH
Welcome to the club of appliances that go out way to soon, I'm the queen for that, have issues with the microwave and washer and dryer    They should be long term friends, but not in this house.
Pssst........ No Rose...............don't talk about your microwave, you are going to jinks yourself. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2256 on: August 24, 2010, 11:12:49 AM »

I hope you pound your fist on the doctor's desk. I hope she will give me something for the pain. My ortho doctor tells me I have a high pain threshold, so when I am hurting I am really hurting. 
You also must have a high tolerance to medicine. I also can take a lot of pain, but up to a point, not everyday, with no relief. I have in the past, believe it or not with some of my headaches, I've hit my head on the wall just to move the pain somewhere else. No wonder I'm so nuts 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2257 on: August 24, 2010, 11:13:39 AM »

ARGHHH
Pssst........ No Rose...............don't talk about your microwave, you are going to jinks yourself. 
  Or my dryer, so the gas man doesn't have to come and humor me again 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2258 on: August 24, 2010, 11:18:58 AM »

You also must have a high tolerance to medicine. I also can take a lot of pain, but up to a point, not everyday, with no relief. I have in the past, believe it or not with some of my headaches, I've hit my head on the wall just to move the pain somewhere else. No wonder I'm so nuts 
Advil doesn't bother me at all, so I take lots of it if I am hurting. I believe you about hitting the wall to move the pain. I know someone that would wrap a bet tightly around his head when he had a headache and said that it really helped.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2259 on: August 24, 2010, 11:19:27 AM »

ARGHHH
  Or my dryer, so the gas man doesn't have to come and humor me again 
  Monkey Devil! Forgot about the gas man

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.