May 01, 2024, 02:56:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #19 8/05/10 - 8/27/10  (Read 432280 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #240 on: August 07, 2010, 05:23:08 PM »

JSM
Hi You, I saw your post about your Overcharged Freon .. I hope your maint guy left you some paperwork.. so you have it on record. Because I have a feeling that your problems are not over within your ac unit.  So I hope he gave you something to show the Apt manager/owner that you had work done.  Just thinking out loud.

We unfortunately have had many " honor killings" in Metro Detroit due to the high population of Arabic people. Girls who have had their life's taken by their Fathers - its sick. Very Sick. 
If not their own Father it is a cousin or relative " always a male" taking the life a young female. 
  It's disgusting beyond belief. 

Hi Deenie--I saw your post about Detroit and honor killing.  I believe Dearborn is a suburb of Detroit.  The Muslims have taken over large areas there and if an American woman doesn't wear a burqa, she is harrassed, so many Americans just wear them to avoid trouble.  Personally, I would die first and it might come to that.

A couple of weeks ago two Christians were arrested in Dearborn for talking about Christianity to some Muslims at a Muslim festival.  They were on a public sidewalk. They said they were just talking to those who came up to them, but they were arrested in complete disregard of the First Amendment.  As they were taken away, there were shouts of "Allah Akbar."  I have emailed the Mayor and Chief of Police there to remind them that Dearborn is part of the USA and subject to the Constitution, but oddly, they haven't replied.

JSM I was watching the program about that barbarian beast Yassir Said, but I got a telephone call  near the end.  As far as I could tell, there is no new news about it, but I might have missed it.  I had heard about that case but didn't know the details except that the so-called father had killed the two teenaged girls.  There were more details that I didn't know, such as their mother was an American who had married this monster when she was 16.  He was twice as old.  She said that he had raped the girls when they were very young--8 or 9.  Well, their prophet married one of his wives when she was six.  He waited until she was nine to consummate the marriage.  In TN we put people in jail with a mandatory sentence of 25 years for child rape. 

We also have the death penalty and he would face that here, as I know he would there in Texas if he is ever caught.  Probably in Egypt with his son, Islam by now. 

BB What got me was they said the police and FBI didn't want to upset the muslin community. WTH to go looking for him. They stopped calling it a honor killing because that  upset the muslin community  Sorry I had to go looking grand daughter saw a scripion in the batheroom. Couldn't find it.
The IPD do not want to upset the muslims because they are taking over the city. When you fly in landing from the south into DFW before you land, look to your right, there is a HUGE domed mosque. Can't miss it.  It was an HONOR killing plain and simple. Premeditated HONOR KILLING!! 

I hate scorpions

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #241 on: August 07, 2010, 05:26:38 PM »

Thanks 4Donks!   

Hey Brandi and GreenEyes! 
Off I go back outside.   

I hope Mr.Brandi is feeling well this morning.   
I'm going out in a bit to work in the yard, and then probably to the grocery store.  Don't get too overheated.  an angelic monkey

I just found out the mail lady is willing to come up our little road to deliver the mail.Now I have to decide where to put my mailbox.We are at the end of the road so i will have to make sure she has room to turn around.I want a new mailbox,but hubby says use the old one.
I think I am probably gonna drop it and accidently step on it.Who would have ever guessed I am a psychic.   
  That sounds like something I would do.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: August 07, 2010, 05:27:53 PM »

I hope this doesn't make anyone mad,but I am beginning to become disheartened with Kyron's thread.It is going to become like the Haleigh thread .They really need a big break in that case.   
You won't make me mad, that is exactly what is happening 
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: August 07, 2010, 05:29:01 PM »

Anyone have an update on Northern Rose's son ?

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: August 07, 2010, 05:30:41 PM »

Off to the yard.
Brandi,glad to hear your hubby is feeling o.k.   an angelic monkey
My semi wild cat Rex let me groom her today and dust her with flea powder.  Can't pick her up though.she wants me to stand by the porch banister and she puts her paws on me and stretches.I guess this is a good thing. she has been meowing to me.I don't speak cat,I need SassyCat to translate.   
I'm going from the yard, to the computer, and then to the garage where I'm cleaning.  Rex sounds like a cutie, she is becoming your good friend    How funny because I was just going to go on FB to see the kitty my older daughter and her husband just adopted, her name is Jasmine, and some vicious SOB threw her out the window    but she is lucky now to have a good home.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: August 07, 2010, 05:31:54 PM »

I was wondering about him also  an angelic monkey      JSM hope your afternoon is going well.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: August 07, 2010, 05:39:20 PM »

WARNING: American-centric rant ahead.

First, MAJOR PROPS to those of you who have served, are serving, or have friends and family serving the interests of our country, WHEREVER YOU ARE (Alan, NoRose and daughter, that's for you).

Second, I should be writing one of the last two critical research papers that will finish my degree, so I'm in a writing mood, but today THIS is what I care about.

Third, get out your history books.

I am just against the seemingly senseless death of people as anyone else. I also resent the media implying that our best and bravest are nothing more than cannon fodder in an un-winnable war. I get downright furious with some of the decisions our (hacking up a furball here) Commander in Chief(lazyass dumbass) makes, and don't even get me started on our ROE (Rules of Engagement- that means our soldiers have very specific rules under which they are ALLOWED to fire their weapons, that's if they're even allowed to carry their weapons).

The following video reminds me why we're fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq. It reminds me that more people were killed, on US soil, on September 11, 2001, than were killed at Pearl Harbor. It reminds me that we are fighting the enemy on their home soil so WE WON'T HAVE TO FIGHT THEM HERE!

Here on the homefront, we have to fight the political fight. We have to listen to New York's mayor (who someone described as "not just an old lady, but an old lady's underwear drawer!" LOL!) say "Yeah, sure, let them build a mosque at the Twin Towers site...no biggie." All this while we still have no buildings or memorials filling that hole on Manhattan island that the Islams (hey, I get points for capitalizing their name, and not being more descriptive or creative with their name) put there. Whenever I see a photo of Manhattan's skyline before and after, I think after the Towers came down, the city has a gap-toothed smile...it's two front teeth are missing.

But back to the war, and the history books. We fought WWII not to save Britain's castles, or France's wine industry, or China's government. Heck, we didn't even fight it to prop up Russisa...sometimes you have to get in bed with the devil (and we knew we were with the Ruskies) to kill the enemy. We fought the war because we did not want to speak German or Japanese here in America. We fought it "over there" to keep us here at home safe.

We are fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq (and secretly I hope in Pakistan as well...but we'll never know until we see Osama Bin Laden's head on a pike) so that 9/11 never happens again. THAT  is why we are still there.

I think at this point, we've all pretty much given up on the whole "winning the hearts and minds" part of the war. I hope now the commanders are just concentrating on taking out as many bad guys as possible before that azz-wipe in the White House makes everyone come home. That dork will play it as a victory, he'll try and win *our* hearts and minds by saying "Look, all your boys and girls are home now, safe. Look at me, what a great job I did. I brought them home." What he won't say it "Oh, crap, there's still bad guys out there, hell, they're here in America and I did nothing to prevent another 9/11. Oh well, let them eat cake!"

So, turn up the speakers and get your Kleenex out. Then watch this video. (this song is NOT on my iPod, for the rest of my life, whenever I hear this song, I'll see this video and cry...alot...I only allow myself to watch it about once every year). And then remember: THIS IS WHY WE HAVE BRAVE MEN AND WOMEN FIGHTING ALL OVER THE WORLD (we sleep soundly at night knowing there are rough men ready to do harm to those that would harm us- that's a very chopped up version of something George Orwell supposedly said). The video is long (7mb) so those of you on dial up may have a wait..)

Tevye, I wish so much I could write as eloquently as you. Everything you just said is my exact same thoughts. Thank you for the video, I WILL NEVER FORGET!! That video was beautiful and sad. I always cry seeing the firemen carrying Father Michael, and the video showed that picture. Every 9/11 I watch the calling of the names, I am sure Bloomberg will stop it as soon as the mosque goes up at Ground Zero. God I hate that man almost as much as I hate Obama.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: August 07, 2010, 05:39:56 PM »

My daughter's kitty Jasmine is so cute, she is pure black and looks very sweet. One of the pics is of her and pup Blazer, she is giving him a bath  One of the photos is of both pups and Miss Jasmine.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: August 07, 2010, 05:45:31 PM »

Hi JSM 
  Hi No Rose. Glad you are alone having a good day. I am way behind and have been cleaning my apartment all day. Think I may take a nap after I get caught up here.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: August 07, 2010, 05:46:24 PM »

Hugs to you NRCG.Hope your daughter is doing o.k. today.

Cookie,I got Zingers.   

4Donks,can you tell us what you use for scorpions?I am always open to anything for that problem.   

Back out I go.They are finally going to move the old mobile home from the Fakers place.Granny from next door and I are gonna watch.   
Get the video camera ready and put it on youtube when it collapses

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: August 07, 2010, 05:46:55 PM »

My daughter's kitty Jasmine is so cute, she is pure black and looks very sweet. One of the pics is of her and pup Blazer, she is giving him a bath  One of the photos is of both pups and Miss Jasmine.

NRCG does your other daughter go visit the lizards to let Alan know how they are doing or do the caregivers keep him up to date?

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #251 on: August 07, 2010, 05:58:58 PM »

WARNING: American-centric rant ahead.

First, MAJOR PROPS to those of you who have served, are serving, or have friends and family serving the interests of our country, WHEREVER YOU ARE (Alan, NoRose and daughter, that's for you).

Second, I should be writing one of the last two critical research papers that will finish my degree, so I'm in a writing mood, but today THIS is what I care about.

Third, get out your history books.

I am just against the seemingly senseless death of people as anyone else. I also resent the media implying that our best and bravest are nothing more than cannon fodder in an un-winnable war. I get downright furious with some of the decisions our (hacking up a furball here) Commander in Chief(lazyass dumbass) makes, and don't even get me started on our ROE (Rules of Engagement- that means our soldiers have very specific rules under which they are ALLOWED to fire their weapons, that's if they're even allowed to carry their weapons).

The following video reminds me why we're fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq. It reminds me that more people were killed, on US soil, on September 11, 2001, than were killed at Pearl Harbor. It reminds me that we are fighting the enemy on their home soil so WE WON'T HAVE TO FIGHT THEM HERE!

Here on the homefront, we have to fight the political fight. We have to listen to New York's mayor (who someone described as "not just an old lady, but an old lady's underwear drawer!" LOL!) say "Yeah, sure, let them build a mosque at the Twin Towers site...no biggie." All this while we still have no buildings or memorials filling that hole on Manhattan island that the Islams (hey, I get points for capitalizing their name, and not being more descriptive or creative with their name) put there. Whenever I see a photo of Manhattan's skyline before and after, I think after the Towers came down, the city has a gap-toothed smile...it's two front teeth are missing.

But back to the war, and the history books. We fought WWII not to save Britain's castles, or France's wine industry, or China's government. Heck, we didn't even fight it to prop up Russisa...sometimes you have to get in bed with the devil (and we knew we were with the Ruskies) to kill the enemy. We fought the war because we did not want to speak German or Japanese here in America. We fought it "over there" to keep us here at home safe.

We are fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq (and secretly I hope in Pakistan as well...but we'll never know until we see Osama Bin Laden's head on a pike) so that 9/11 never happens again. THAT  is why we are still there.

I think at this point, we've all pretty much given up on the whole "winning the hearts and minds" part of the war. I hope now the commanders are just concentrating on taking out as many bad guys as possible before that azz-wipe in the White House makes everyone come home. That dork will play it as a victory, he'll try and win *our* hearts and minds by saying "Look, all your boys and girls are home now, safe. Look at me, what a great job I did. I brought them home." What he won't say it "Oh, crap, there's still bad guys out there, hell, they're here in America and I did nothing to prevent another 9/11. Oh well, let them eat cake!"

So, turn up the speakers and get your Kleenex out. Then watch this video. (this song is NOT on my iPod, for the rest of my life, whenever I hear this song, I'll see this video and cry...alot...I only allow myself to watch it about once every year). And then remember: THIS IS WHY WE HAVE BRAVE MEN AND WOMEN FIGHTING ALL OVER THE WORLD (we sleep soundly at night knowing there are rough men ready to do harm to those that would harm us- that's a very chopped up version of something George Orwell supposedly said). The video is long (7mb) so those of you on dial up may have a wait..)

Tevye, I wish so much I could write as eloquently as you. Everything you just said is my exact same thoughts. Thank you for the video, I WILL NEVER FORGET!! That video was beautiful and sad. I always cry seeing the firemen carrying Father Michael, and the video showed that picture. Every 9/11 I watch the calling of the names, I am sure Bloomberg will stop it as soon as the mosque goes up at Ground Zero. God I hate that man almost as much as I hate Obama.
JSM, glad you liked it. I sorta figured you would 

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: August 07, 2010, 06:01:23 PM »

Hi JSM 
  Hi No Rose. Glad you are alone having a good day. I am way behind and have been cleaning my apartment all day. Think I may take a nap after I get caught up here.
That sounds like a good idea, a nap. I've got two projects going at once, and not finishing either, and also have The Nanny tv show on, there is a marathon 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: August 07, 2010, 06:02:37 PM »

NRCG does your other daughter go visit the lizards to let Alan know how they are doing or do the caregivers keep him up to date?
She gets an update while at work, the lady works with her, and the husband takes care of them along with his own lizards.  Update, Joan is pregnant 
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: August 07, 2010, 06:09:16 PM »

She gets an update while at work, the lady works with her, and the husband takes care of them along with his own lizards.  Update, Joan is pregnant 

Congratulations

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: August 07, 2010, 06:14:03 PM »

Congratulations

OMG.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #256 on: August 07, 2010, 06:25:07 PM »

Last I heard he was home and she was cooking him lots of good stuff. He was improving each day.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #257 on: August 07, 2010, 06:26:03 PM »

Oh how wonderful 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: August 07, 2010, 06:31:07 PM »

Congratulations
  I was just thrilled when she told me that news.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: August 07, 2010, 06:31:11 PM »

Last I heard he was home and she was cooking him lots of good stuff. He was improving each day.  an angelic monkey
Thanks. I was concerned for her.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.