May 01, 2024, 02:58:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #19 8/05/10 - 8/27/10  (Read 432281 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #2440 on: August 24, 2010, 06:23:35 PM »

Do my allergies just have me being Miss Kranky Pants today,or does Baez really appear to be getting dummer by the day? Be honest,I can take it.   Monkey Devil!
Or maybe something bigger is coming down the pike.....more documents perhaps.Oh how I wish.   
It may be your allergies and my headache    I don't want to do this, and want to follow until Caylee gets her justice, but I have just about had it. The judicial system and this case is nothing but an embarrassment, imo, and it makes me ill. This case hasn't been about Caylee for so long  and I will admit even with the prosecution, who I feel are very good, that doesn't meant they will get a conviction, I've seen it before on another case, and the prosecution was top notch. I really am afraid of a hung jury. I'm beyond frustrated about what all has been going on in this case.

I know how you feel.It is so frustrating.
Maybe that is Baez's plan,to just make everyone say to heck with it,or drag it out to the point they think people will forget about details.I am sure a lot of people don't keep up with all this madness like we do.
No, I'm sure a lot of people don't keep up like we all do, I'm just so sick of the arrogance and egos    And with Haleigh's case also, if that little girl was thrown in the river, imo, there is no way her body after all this time will be recovered, all of this is maddening.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2441 on: August 24, 2010, 06:34:52 PM »

Do my allergies just have me being Miss Kranky Pants today,or does Baez really appear to be getting dummer by the day? Be honest,I can take it.   Monkey Devil!
Or maybe something bigger is coming down the pike.....more documents perhaps.Oh how I wish.   
It may be your allergies and my headache    I don't want to do this, and want to follow until Caylee gets her justice, but I have just about had it. The judicial system and this case is nothing but an embarrassment, imo, and it makes me ill. This case hasn't been about Caylee for so long  and I will admit even with the prosecution, who I feel are very good, that doesn't meant they will get a conviction, I've seen it before on another case, and the prosecution was top notch. I really am afraid of a hung jury. I'm beyond frustrated about what all has been going on in this case.

Maybe that is Baez's plan,to just make everyone say to heck with it,or drag it out to the point they think people will forget about details.I am sure a lot of people don't keep up with all this madness like we do.
No, I'm sure a lot of people don't keep up like we all do, I'm just so sick of the arrogance and egos    And with Haleigh's case also, if that little girl was thrown in the river, imo, there is no way her body after all this time will be recovered, all of this is maddening.

The Haleigh case has always disturbed me.
My mom said early on I shouldn't  think Casey could go unpunished.She thought about the jury not being able to grasp everything.She personally wants her to fry.Those were her exact words.   
Do you have meds for your headache?Hubby picked up some Zyrtec-D,so I'' see if that helps me.I can cyber you some right over.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2442 on: August 24, 2010, 06:37:05 PM »

I agree with you guys. It makes me so  . It's become a joke. Where is the justice for Caylee. She should have been    & two years ago. I read Caylee everyday and get sick with all the BS.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2443 on: August 24, 2010, 06:40:03 PM »

Poor little Haleigh. I feel there will be no justice for  her either. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2444 on: August 24, 2010, 06:47:35 PM »

This update says toward the bottom of the article that it may have all been a miscommunication.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local-beat/Amber-Alert-Boy-Taken-from-Dallas-Elementary-School-101407154.html
  an angelic monkey Thanks Tolerance.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2445 on: August 24, 2010, 06:48:24 PM »

That is good the doctor gave you medication. I didn't know that steroids make a person fat, but the time I got a steroid shot in my foot, I had two days of roid rage which was really scary 
She gave me some pills, don't know if they work. Those steroid dose packs make me eat like a  and usually I gain lots of weight on them. Steroid shots don't bother me though.

Our bodies are so weird. It always amazes me how one can take something and nothing then someone else gets all the side effects. When I had the a couple shots for my knee awhile back all was well. Then in the middle of my trip I broke out in hives. From the shot. I walked around NY City scratching the hell out of myself. Had to get a shot to clear it up. The worst part was it was my bottom that broke out the worst.  Monkey Devil!
How horrible Greeneyes, to break out into hives in NYC. 

It was awful at the time. But looking back it is funny. I probable looked like an idiot scratching my butt all over the city.  While my friend & I were waiting for our friend to get out of his meeting for the day sitting on these all church steps wiggling around on the steps.  There was an ambulance parked on the street so we ask them where their was a drug store so I could get some benedrly. They were so wanting to take me to the hospital. No no I was fine. I would have no idea how to get back to the church and I sure wasn't going to take a taxi.  I just took the benedryl until we got home.
  Sorry I can't help laughing. I just pictured you sitting on church steps wiggling your butt like Josef.
I did that's what is so funny. 
   Monkey Devil! Still laughing about this Greeneyes.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2446 on: August 24, 2010, 06:49:24 PM »

BBL. See ya'll when I get home.
Have a safe trip home  an angelic monkey
  an angelic monkey Thanks No Rose. Made it home, got stuck in traffic though 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2447 on: August 24, 2010, 06:49:26 PM »

I hope the Zrytec D helps your allergies. The doctor will give me something tomorrow besides antibiotics, a nose spray or pill that actually works. I took a Zrytec months ago, and was knocked out for over a day  when they were on prescription they didn't do that to me. I agree with your mom, Trimm, I don't think a lot of this will be grasped, there is just going to be so much info, and I'm really afraid of reasonable doubt. Me too Green Eyes, I just get sick reading the bs everyday, it just doesn't stop and gets more ridiculous. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2448 on: August 24, 2010, 06:50:20 PM »

Glad you made it home, not good about the traffic    Have to through some supper in the microwave 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2449 on: August 24, 2010, 06:50:34 PM »

Have a safe trip home
Thanks Greeneyes. Home now.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2450 on: August 24, 2010, 07:14:20 PM »

Have a safe trip home
Thanks Greeneyes. Home now.

Glad you made it home safe and sound. Takling about traffic did any of you see that there was a 7 day traffic Jam in China. When I read it I thought WTH. I guess that roads are being worked on and for 7 days the people would set in traffic for hours aday. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2451 on: August 24, 2010, 08:04:48 PM »

Glad you made it home, not good about the traffic    Have to through some supper in the microwave 

Be careful...remember,no spoons,fork,knives,,or any other metal objects should be placed in the microwave........   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2452 on: August 24, 2010, 08:06:55 PM »

See you monkeys tomorrow.Movie time.I feel like a little Scarface!   

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2453 on: August 24, 2010, 08:17:44 PM »

I was careful with the microwave    Have a good night, Scarface sounds like a good choice 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2454 on: August 24, 2010, 08:27:50 PM »

Have a good night Trimm. Enjoy your movie.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2455 on: August 24, 2010, 09:01:38 PM »

Update on Lumpy

The vet took bloodwork and gave him a complete exam. He agreed that he had lost a fair amount of weight but didn't want to change his dosage of meds without the lab tests but suggested I give him a special supliment. He also pointed out that Hobbs has lost about 50 lbs but again it has to do with lack of appetite due to heat and humidity.
He looked at me like I'd grown another head when I asked him his opinion of an airconditioned stall   He suggested that if the huge barn fan (sounds like a jet revving up) scares them to go buy 3 or 4 quiet fans and put them around the barn. I'm sure he thinks i"m NUTS

I'll know in 3 or 4 days his lab results and they will adjust his meds or not.

By the way Hobbs stole his hat Monkey Devil!

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2456 on: August 24, 2010, 09:05:45 PM »

Update on Lumpy

The vet took bloodwork and gave him a complete exam. He agreed that he had lost a fair amount of weight but didn't want to change his dosage of meds without the lab tests but suggested I give him a special supliment. He also pointed out that Hobbs has lost about 50 lbs but again it has to do with lack of appetite due to heat and humidity.
He looked at me like I'd grown another head when I asked him his opinion of an airconditioned stall   He suggested that if the huge barn fan (sounds like a jet revving up) scares them to go buy 3 or 4 quiet fans and put them around the barn. I'm sure he thinks i"m NUTS

He doesn't think you are nuts, but I will tell you that I had my big laugh for the day with Hobbs stealing the vets hat  The donks will be fine as soon as that darn heat and humidity stops, the quiet fans are a good idea.
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #2457 on: August 24, 2010, 09:20:24 PM »

Update on Lumpy

Can donkeys eat Calf Manna?  Years ago that stuff saved a gelding of mine.
pets for Lumpy or hugs or ? whatever he likes best.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #2458 on: August 24, 2010, 09:33:01 PM »

All right, that's it. I quit! I'm gonna turn in my resignation tomorrow! I'm like 10 pages behind, haven't canned a thing this year, have totally screwed up my telephone family connection times, missed tons of time with my grands, and you Monks have waaaay too much fun without me!! Monkey Devil!

I've been working since 8 this am, work work, then 2 doc appointments, then shopping and errands then get home and spend 3 hours working on hubby's business mailing. Now, I am done for the day...which gives me about 30 minutes of play time.

You guys gotta slow down!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2459 on: August 24, 2010, 09:36:22 PM »

hi everybody..
GreenEyes..I am laughing about you walking around scratching your bum! too funny...
Allergies must be awful right now! everyone seems to be affected by them! DILs are both miserable with it! headaches and watery eyes...glad I don't have allergies..

I pampered myself this afternoon after I took the grand daughters home...went to 5 Guys Burgers with my son, DIL and 2 grand daughters AFTER I got a pedicure and my nails done..then after dinner I went to get a massage...Tolerance you will know this place.. Weiss Morris Spa...love that place...so now I am all relaxed and feeling groovy...hmmmm...maybe a nice glass of wine and a few Dove Chocolates to top it all off...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.