May 01, 2024, 03:15:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #19 8/05/10 - 8/27/10  (Read 432284 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2560 on: August 25, 2010, 12:41:25 PM »

FOUL LANGUAGE WARNING

I hate liberals...... I really want to punch this guy in his cajones and then stomp on his face. He is cussing out a Holocaust survivor that was at the Ground Zero Mosque protest. It made me cry because that is not how an old man should be treated.

Also, the foul language is from the liberal guy. Just wanted to give fair warning that if you watch this the guy has a potty mouth.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MF_tL8m9e-c?fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/MF_tL8m9e-c?fs=1</a>

You know what I don't get, this is a New York City issue that has now been taken to the front of everything. I know that you can't stop a person's place of worship, blah, blah, blah, but all this is, is insensitivity and I see no reason why this darn mosque can't be built further down away from ground zero. Our economy is horrible, we are still in two wars and I could go on and on, lets deal with these issues already. This has already taken top priority, and you should hear the arguments in this house over this topic 
ITA No Rose. It shouldn't be built there, move it down the road. Even some NYC muslims don't agree with it being built there. Did you know that a piece of one of the planes landed in that building. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #2561 on: August 25, 2010, 12:42:10 PM »

NRCG and J,
I just made my second pot of coffee today..................I just don't know why I struggle to get water down???   I can drink it w/ Crystal Lite in it, but the artificial sugar does me in...................
I am going to work on it...........one little glass at a time.
Too bad wine doesn't have the same properties that water seems to have.............now that I could drink!   

NRCG, are you saying you feel shattered?  I hope that I read that wrongly.   I know you are NOT apethetic because your kindness and concern shines through your posts.
If you feel shattered ~ well, I am here to keep the pieces all together in one place so you can put them back together as you wish.
Hugs
P
Oh thank-you so much, just having a bad day today, it was hard taking down my Zoe's avatar, but it was upsetting my daughter and myself, so I felt that it needed to be done. Doesn't and never will mean that I have forgotten her, that would be impossible. But I am apathetic with a lot of things, the young thoughts have gone, with more realistic thoughts and all I see is apathy. I can drink water with crystal light also, but only a little bit. Wine never agrees with me, I actually never drink anymore it was interfering with my pills, and it wasn't worth it. You will do great on your diet, but treat yourself so you don't feel angry about not having a piece of something you really like  an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #2562 on: August 25, 2010, 12:50:19 PM »

FOUL LANGUAGE WARNING

I hate liberals...... I really want to punch this guy in his cajones and then stomp on his face. He is cussing out a Holocaust survivor that was at the Ground Zero Mosque protest. It made me cry because that is not how an old man should be treated.

Also, the foul language is from the liberal guy. Just wanted to give fair warning that if you watch this the guy has a potty mouth.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MF_tL8m9e-c?fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/MF_tL8m9e-c?fs=1</a>

You know what I don't get, this is a New York City issue that has now been taken to the front of everything. I know that you can't stop a person's place of worship, blah, blah, blah, but all this is, is insensitivity and I see no reason why this darn mosque can't be built further down away from ground zero. Our economy is horrible, we are still in two wars and I could go on and on, lets deal with these issues already. This has already taken top priority, and you should hear the arguments in this house over this topic 
ITA No Rose. It shouldn't be built there, move it down the road. Even some NYC muslims don't agree with it being built there. Did you know that a piece of one of the planes landed in that building. 
  I did not know that, another reason to move it somewhere else.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2563 on: August 25, 2010, 12:51:12 PM »

NRCG and J,
I just made my second pot of coffee today..................I just don't know why I struggle to get water down???   I can drink it w/ Crystal Lite in it, but the artificial sugar does me in...................
I am going to work on it...........one little glass at a time.
Too bad wine doesn't have the same properties that water seems to have.............now that I could drink!   

NRCG, are you saying you feel shattered?  I hope that I read that wrongly.   I know you are NOT apethetic because your kindness and concern shines through your posts.
If you feel shattered ~ well, I am here to keep the pieces all together in one place so you can put them back together as you wish.
Hugs
P
Oh thank-you so much, just having a bad day today, it was hard taking down my Zoe's avatar, but it was upsetting my daughter and myself, so I felt that it needed to be done. Doesn't and never will mean that I have forgotten her, that would be impossible. But I am apathetic with a lot of things, the young thoughts have gone, with more realistic thoughts and all I see is apathy. I can drink water with crystal light also, but only a little bit. Wine never agrees with me, I actually never drink anymore it was interfering with my pills, and it wasn't worth it. You will do great on your diet, but treat yourself so you don't feel angry about not having a piece of something you really like  an angelic monkey

Thank-you Mission  an angelic monkey 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2564 on: August 25, 2010, 12:56:49 PM »

FOUL LANGUAGE WARNING

There are not enough words 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2565 on: August 25, 2010, 01:00:09 PM »

Good morning everyone!
Hope your fridge gets fixed today  an angelic monkey  Good morning
I hope it gets fixed and doesn't cost alot too!!
Guess the repair man called after I left this morning and is on his way now - anticipation. 
  Hope he fixes it cheap.
My DH just called - the therm went out and we will need to let it thaw out for 24 hours.  Sooooooo he is emptying the freezer section and putting it in the big freezer and then tomorrow we can fill er back up again.  I guess it was the freezer section that was the problem.  YAY fast food tonight (I love fast food but DH doesn't) for din din and the repair was only 160.00.  Life is good and will be better once I restock the fridge. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2566 on: August 25, 2010, 01:02:23 PM »

Hi Trimmy - how are you doing today? 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2567 on: August 25, 2010, 01:02:35 PM »

Thank-you, the avatar is how I view my life and the world. Now I really feel like letting loose 
Let loose No Rose!!! 
Are you sure? 

Oh yes,go for it.I say this while I am choking down little snickers bars.     feel like I have been in nervous eating frenzy.I have got to get control over here.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2568 on: August 25, 2010, 01:05:40 PM »

Hey Mission!Chugging right along.I am so frustrated with the Caylee thread right now.Most of the time I can shake my head and move along,but the past few days I just want to pull my hair out.I would like to drop a load of donkey poop over Orlando.   Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2569 on: August 25, 2010, 01:07:34 PM »

Good morning everyone!
Guess the repair man called after I left this morning and is on his way now - anticipation. 
  Hope he fixes it cheap.
My DH just called - the therm went out and we will need to let it thaw out for 24 hours.  Sooooooo he is emptying the freezer section and putting it in the big freezer and then tomorrow we can fill er back up again.  I guess it was the freezer section that was the problem.  YAY fast food tonight (I love fast food but DH doesn't) for din din and the repair was only 160.00.  Life is good and will be better once I restock the fridge. 

Fast food it is!Care for a Snickers?   
160.00 works out pretty good!   

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2570 on: August 25, 2010, 01:11:25 PM »

Good morning everyone!
  Hope he fixes it cheap.
I'm glad it was something simple and the repair wasn't too bad, and now you just have to restock the fridge  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2571 on: August 25, 2010, 01:13:01 PM »

Hey Mission!Chugging right along.I am so frustrated with the Caylee thread right now.Most of the time I can shake my head and move along,but the past few days I just want to pull my hair out.I would like to drop a load of donkey poop over Orlando.   Monkey Devil!
And the shoe thing that Cindy is now involved in. She could go and donate money or new shoes without it becoming about her  I really have had it with this.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2572 on: August 25, 2010, 01:26:23 PM »

And the shoe thing that Cindy is now involved in. She could go and donate money or new shoes without it becoming about her  I really have had it with this.

I know what you mean.Part of me says to heck with it,then the other half says don't back off.I feel like they are making such a mockery of the death of Caylee.It sickens me. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2573 on: August 25, 2010, 01:27:05 PM »

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2010-07-02/news/bal-love-post0702_1_fair-trial-murder-case-searches
udge orders police records on lacrosse player unsealed
July 02, 2010|By The Washington Post

A Virginia Circuit Court judge Thursday ordered the release of sealed police records in the murder case against former University of Virginia lacrosse player George Huguely IV of Chevy Chase.

The Washington Post and three other media outlets had challenged the secrecy surrounding information found during searches connected to the case against Huguely, who has been charged in Charlottesville in the May 3 killing of Yeardley Love, 22, a U-Va. lacrosse player whom Huguely had dated.

Records would be released July 8, barring appeals from Huguely's lawyers or the prosecutor in the case, Warner D. Chapman, who unsuccessfully argued that the information would compromise a fair trial.

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2574 on: August 25, 2010, 01:27:42 PM »

FOUL LANGUAGE WARNING

I did not know that, another reason to move it somewhere else.
Yeah, I saw a picture on a website of a piece of the plane in the Burlington Coat Factory where the mosque is going

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2575 on: August 25, 2010, 01:29:58 PM »

Breaking News: President Obama Says "I'm Having a Great Time" On Vacation

August 25, 2010

Last night President Obama and First Lady Obama dined at State Road Restaurant in West Tisbury on Martha’s Vineyard.

Their dinner companions were family friends Dr. Eric and Cheryl Whitaker, senior adviser Valerie Jarrett, and lawyer and business executive Vernon Jordan and wife Ann Dibble Jordan.

As they departed the restaurant at 9:55 pm ET, reporters asked the president if he was enjoying his vacation even with the rain.

"I'm having a great time,” the president said. “Doing a lot of reading"

Among the president’s reading materials is Jonathan Franzen’s “Freedom,” which is not yet on shelves. During a weekend visit to a local bookstore in Vineyard Haven the owner gifted the president with the store’s advanced reading copy.

Minutes after leaving the restaurant, Vernon Jordan appeared on a rerun of CBS’ The Good Wife, trying to purchase the fictitious Chicago law firm Stern, Lockhart & Gardner.(The episode originally aired in May.)

Jordan is a friend of the owner of State Road Restaurant – so much so that you can hear his voice on the restaurant’s phone message..

“He’s a friend of mine and I adore his voice,” owner Mary Kenworth told ABC News. The restaurant opened June 2009, but Kenworth and her husband were the original owners of The Sweet Life Café – where the president dined on Monday night and where Kenworth first met the Jordans.

Kenworth said she’d been asked not to talk about what the Obamas ordered, but “the whole table got lobster tempura with island corn succotash and lemon vinaigrette” in addition to their individual entrees.

“It was very exciting for all of us, they were extremely lovely to everyone here,” she said.

Also of note: Ann Jordan and Valerie Jarrett are cousins. Ann Jordan's mother and Jarrett’s mother's father were siblings.    Now why would it be a secret what the Obamas ordered? Probably because most of us would be having burgers and fries while they are dining like Kings?  Never mind about the economy and housing market, and the two wars, you just keep eating fancy meals while a lot of people are eating whatever they can try to afford, and it isn't lobster tempura.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2576 on: August 25, 2010, 01:30:58 PM »

Good morning everyone!
  Hope he fixes it cheap.
  That's great news. Sorry you have to restock the fridge.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2577 on: August 25, 2010, 01:31:39 PM »

I know what you mean.Part of me says to heck with it,then the other half says don't back off.I feel like they are making such a mockery of the death of Caylee.It sickens me. 
That is what I'm wrestling with, just walk away or keep reading and getting more and more angrier. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2578 on: August 25, 2010, 01:32:45 PM »

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2010-07-02/news/bal-love-post0702_1_fair-trial-murder-case-searches
udge orders police records on lacrosse player unsealed
July 02, 2010|By The Washington Post

A Virginia Circuit Court judge Thursday ordered the release of sealed police records in the murder case against former University of Virginia lacrosse player George Huguely IV of Chevy Chase.

The Washington Post and three other media outlets had challenged the secrecy surrounding information found during searches connected to the case against Huguely, who has been charged in Charlottesville in the May 3 killing of Yeardley Love, 22, a U-Va. lacrosse player whom Huguely had dated.

Records would be released July 8, barring appeals from Huguely's lawyers or the prosecutor in the case, Warner D. Chapman, who unsuccessfully argued that the information would compromise a fair trial.
Thanks Trimm
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2579 on: August 25, 2010, 01:37:35 PM »

Monkey Devil! Maybe 4 donks will help out with the donkey poop and Mission can drop it from the jet 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.