May 01, 2024, 06:36:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #19 8/05/10 - 8/27/10  (Read 432369 times)
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #2600 on: August 25, 2010, 02:14:35 PM »

NRCG,
If I am out of line or insensitive just slap me.........
but I do care about my new friends.
Do you mind if I ask about Zoe?
Just post for me to Mind My Own Business if you like.  I will understand.
Hugs
Pat
Zoe was our rescue dog, she was part Huskie and Shepherd and she was almost 14 years old. We knew the day was going to come when we would have to put her too sleep. She had a rectal tumor and it came to the point that it was making her quality of life not good for her. She was really my dog, and my best friend, and it is lonely, but I cannot and will not have another pet. That is why I take great pleasure in feeding the birds and Buddy the squirrel.  an angelic monkey
awwwwwwww
I love that you rescued her.  Now she is waiting for you and your daughter at the Rainbow Bridge.............
Thank you for sharing Zoe w/ me.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2601 on: August 25, 2010, 02:17:24 PM »

NRCG,
Hugs
Pat
Zoe was our rescue dog, she was part Huskie and Shepherd and she was almost 14 years old. We knew the day was going to come when we would have to put her too sleep. She had a rectal tumor and it came to the point that it was making her quality of life not good for her. She was really my dog, and my best friend, and it is lonely, but I cannot and will not have another pet. That is why I take great pleasure in feeding the birds and Buddy the squirrel.  an angelic monkey
No Rose our pets are very important members of our families. My husband and our min schnauzer Holly were always together and they are scattered together on the property. It comforts me to know they are still together. an angelic monkey
I don't know how to break this to you but if you feed them and name them they are pets Even if they are squirrels and birds.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #2602 on: August 25, 2010, 02:18:19 PM »

NRCG,
Hugs
Pat
awwwwwwww
I love that you rescued her.  Now she is waiting for you and your daughter at the Rainbow Bridge.............
Thank you for sharing Zoe w/ me.
Thank-you, you are welcome.  an angelic monkey 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2603 on: August 25, 2010, 02:18:36 PM »

Good morning everyone!
Hope your fridge gets fixed today  an angelic monkey  Good morning
I hope it gets fixed and doesn't cost alot too!!
Guess the repair man called after I left this morning and is on his way now - anticipation. 
  Hope he fixes it cheap.
My DH just called - the therm went out and we will need to let it thaw out for 24 hours.  Sooooooo he is emptying the freezer section and putting it in the big freezer and then tomorrow we can fill er back up again.  I guess it was the freezer section that was the problem.  YAY fast food tonight (I love fast food but DH doesn't) for din din and the repair was only 160.00.  Life is good and will be better once I restock the fridge. 

Fast food it is!Care for a Snickers?   
160.00 works out pretty good!   
I think it does - better than a new fridge and yes I would love a Snickers, can you pass me the whole bag?   

Sure! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2604 on: August 25, 2010, 02:18:54 PM »

Hi Trimmy - how are you doing today? 

Hey Mission!Chugging right along.I am so frustrated with the Caylee thread right now.Most of the time I can shake my head and move along,but the past few days I just want to pull my hair out.I would like to drop a load of donkey poop over Orlando.   Monkey Devil!
I'll fire up the jet.

That or a smart bomb right to Hopesprings Dr. where evil lives. Monkey Devil!

GOD BLESS AMERICA
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2605 on: August 25, 2010, 02:21:31 PM »

NRCG,
Hugs
Pat
No Rose our pets are very important members of our families. My husband and our min schnauzer Holly were always together and they are scattered together on the property. It comforts me to know they are still together. an angelic monkey
I don't know how to break this to you but if you feed them and name them they are pets Even if they are squirrels and birds.
How wonderful that your husband and Holly's ashes are scattered on your property. When my mom passed away, Heidi's remains, my parent's doxie was put at the foot of my mother's coffin  an angelic monkey  I guess you are right, I'm naming birds and squirrels so they are pets 
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2606 on: August 25, 2010, 02:21:55 PM »

Hey Mission!Chugging right along.I am so frustrated with the Caylee thread right now.Most of the time I can shake my head and move along,but the past few days I just want to pull my hair out.I would like to drop a load of donkey poop over Orlando.   Monkey Devil!
I'll fire up the jet.

The guys are working on the load as we speak Monkey Devil!

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2607 on: August 25, 2010, 02:22:22 PM »

NRCG,
Hugs
Pat

Yep 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2608 on: August 25, 2010, 02:22:33 PM »

I'll fire up the jet.

Now that's what I'm talking about!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2609 on: August 25, 2010, 02:55:57 PM »

I'll fire up the jet.

Now that's what I'm talking about!   

We can dream can't we. Monkey Devil!

GOD BLESS AMERICA
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2610 on: August 25, 2010, 03:20:04 PM »

Good morning everyone!
Guess the repair man called after I left this morning and is on his way now - anticipation. 
  Hope he fixes it cheap.
My DH just called - the therm went out and we will need to let it thaw out for 24 hours.  Sooooooo he is emptying the freezer section and putting it in the big freezer and then tomorrow we can fill er back up again.  I guess it was the freezer section that was the problem.  YAY fast food tonight (I love fast food but DH doesn't) for din din and the repair was only 160.00.  Life is good and will be better once I restock the fridge. 
I'm glad it was something simple and the repair wasn't too bad, and now you just have to restock the fridge  an angelic monkey
I am going to get online and have groceries delivered tomorrow night - I am going to get all new stuff!   
  Grocery Delivery???? Wish we had that here.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2611 on: August 25, 2010, 03:50:21 PM »

Good morning everyone!
  Hope he fixes it cheap.
I'm glad it was something simple and the repair wasn't too bad, and now you just have to restock the fridge  an angelic monkey
I am going to get online and have groceries delivered tomorrow night - I am going to get all new stuff!   
  Grocery Delivery???? Wish we had that here.

They have it Calif. It really does come in handy when you work and can't get to the store. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2612 on: August 25, 2010, 04:05:59 PM »

Morning all

All animal chores done and I'm finishing coffe and Moon Pies (chocolate peanut butter) then off to Tractor Supply for Lump's Suppliment. Today is mowing day and I have 5 acres that I mow so hope the humidity stays low. Everyone have a good day and thanks again Brandi
  I love Tractor Supply Stores. Hope you have a great day and where do you find chocolate peanut butter Moon Pies? 

I love TSC and got two  14lb bags of dog biscuits.They are the really BIG treats and found the 7lb roasted knuckle bones (Mac can go through one in 2 days)
Found Lumps suppliment and picked up medicated goat food and licorice treats for her goats.Picked up gallons of engine oil and hydraulic fluid for the tractors, welding supplies and some blades for the angle grinder. I remember when I use to go to a mall
After the braying phone incident my sister went shopping alone and bought me the Moon Pies at Food World.
  You were busy this morning. I wanna moon pie now. I would rather go to Tractor Supply than the mall any day.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2613 on: August 25, 2010, 04:48:07 PM »

ooooooooooooooooo
lobster tempura
I have only tasted that one time:  HEAVEN
okay, back to water.
I have never had lobster tempura. Sounds good.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2614 on: August 25, 2010, 04:49:47 PM »

And the shoe thing that Cindy is now involved in. She could go and donate money or new shoes without it becoming about her  I really have had it with this.
Me too - Cindy Anthony is more twisted than a colored TV.  I cannot stomach her.
  Monkey Devil! I can't stomach her either.

Tolerance
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2615 on: August 25, 2010, 05:19:14 PM »

JSM,
I totally agree the Tractor Supply Store beats any mall anytime.
Here we have a Farm and Fleet Store and also a 'Feed Store"
Love em.
I always wanted to be more of a girlie girl..............but it never happened.
Guess that is why God gave me 3 boys and a job selling bolts and screws...............................
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2616 on: August 25, 2010, 05:21:26 PM »

Green Eyes,
You know what else would be great about grocery shopping from home?
No impulse buys.
I think that would be awesome for me....................
Someone very special in my life had green eyes.  I think of him every time I read one of your posts.  Thanks for that!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2617 on: August 25, 2010, 05:31:38 PM »

JSM,
I totally agree the Tractor Supply Store beats any mall anytime.
Here we have a Farm and Fleet Store and also a 'Feed Store"
Love em.
I always wanted to be more of a girlie girl..............but it never happened.
Guess that is why God gave me 3 boys and a job selling bolts and screws...............................
I use to love Fleet Farm there is none where I live now. I use to like to shop there though for anything but doing projects, I am no good at projects    We bought a lot of Christmas toys there when the kids were little.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2618 on: August 25, 2010, 06:09:49 PM »

Hi Monkeys, I am behind but will get caught up later. My mom is giving me her old iphone so we have to go get my crackberry switched to the iphone. Don't really want it, I barely know how to use the phone I have now, much less a fancy phone. 

Tolerance
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2619 on: August 25, 2010, 06:30:35 PM »

Hi Monkeys, I am behind but will get caught up later. My mom is giving me her old iphone so we have to go get my crackberry switched to the iphone. Don't really want it, I barely know how to use the phone I have now, much less a fancy phone. 

Oh you will love it!!
My eldest gave me a Droid Incredible for Mother's Day..........I said the same thing, now I AM HOOKED. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.