April 30, 2024, 03:37:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #19 8/05/10 - 8/27/10  (Read 432006 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #2940 on: August 26, 2010, 07:25:03 PM »

atlanta_mom you look real cute in your fall avatar 

Brandi's finest fall fashion  ...In my hands is a little Aster bloom...too cute  

Very cute, fall is my favorite time of year, all the fall colors.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2941 on: August 26, 2010, 07:26:30 PM »

Tolerance  an angelic monkey Just read what you posted over Kyron's.....

I'm sorry, but that really made me cry. I'm so sorry for your loss of Brian.

God bless you, hugs from JSM and Josef.  an angelic monkey

Paul was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer on an annual physical ( no treatment at his stage) We immediately had Hospice care at home for him. We had RNs on 3 shifts and they are angels. He went into a coma one week later and died one week after that. When he passed away Holly his little schnauzer was on the bed with him and I was sitting on the bed holding him. It was at 11:55 Pm on Dec 21st. If he had been in a hospital it would be change of shifts and he would have been alone. I am so thankful that he could stay home and have us with him. God bless you an angelic monkey
How terribly awful 4donks, right before Christmas. I can't imagine the pain that you went through during that time. I am glad you were with Paul, hospice care is wonderful. How sweet Holly was there as well. Please no that both you and Tolerance are in my prayers. I can't imagine how difficult it would be to lose the love of your life. God bless you  an angelic monkey Love and hugs to you from JSM and Josef.

One thing I've Learned. Paul may not be here physically but he is always with me. We had 34 yrs and I know a lot of people never get that and I am thankful

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2942 on: August 26, 2010, 07:26:48 PM »

4Donks,and Tolerance....   an angelic monkey

Hey Brandi and atlanta_mom.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2943 on: August 26, 2010, 07:26:57 PM »

BBL Monkeys...I am going to take Josef for a walk. I am boo hooing and my heart is breaking right now for Tolerance and 4 Donks. It is a good thing I don't wear makeup or I would look like a racoon walking him right now.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2944 on: August 26, 2010, 07:27:16 PM »

Paul was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer on an annual physical ( no treatment at his stage) We immediately had Hospice care at home for him. We had RNs on 3 shifts and they are angels. He went into a coma one week later and died one week after that. When he passed away Holly his little schnauzer was on the bed with him and I was sitting on the bed holding him. It was at 11:55 Pm on Dec 21st. If he had been in a hospital it would be change of shifts and he would have been alone. I am so thankful that he could stay home and have us with him. God bless you an angelic monkey
an angelic monkey I am so glad he was at home with you and Holly at his side. HUGS
atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2945 on: August 26, 2010, 07:27:34 PM »

I have got to go check on my little boys.....

I swore this year I would not bring any kittens home   I went to the recycle center and dang if I didn't find a litter of kittens.   They are sooooo cute and so sweet.   5 little boys. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2946 on: August 26, 2010, 07:28:08 PM »

Hi Sister Tevye.
Hey Mission and all! Just trying to catch up....

Sister Tevye Bob,Every time I leave and come back I am way behind.I don't know what they are doing.......maybe someone brought out the magic teapot.   
  I want the magic teapot!!!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2947 on: August 26, 2010, 07:28:11 PM »

The guy is seriously cracked, he has tinsel hanging all over so the birds don't go near his yard, little he knows they aren't afraid of his tinsel  When it is garbage day, he is on the curb organizing the garbage and recycle bins, I have been known to go out there once he goes back in the house, and disorganize them again 
  OMG, tinsel??? For Real???

ROFLMAO, you really go out there and do that!!! OMG, that is so funny and would be something I would do myself.  Monkey Devil!
I can't stand the man, and will do whatever to irritate him, as he irritates me, a little game 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2948 on: August 26, 2010, 07:29:52 PM »

I swore this year I would not bring any kittens home   I went to the recycle center and dang if I didn't find a litter of kittens.   They are sooooo cute and so sweet.   5 little boys. 
Oh my, I will bet they are adorable  an angelic monkey
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2949 on: August 26, 2010, 07:30:12 PM »

How terribly awful 4donks, right before Christmas. I can't imagine the pain that you went through during that time. I am glad you were with Paul, hospice care is wonderful. How sweet Holly was there as well. Please no that both you and Tolerance are in my prayers. I can't imagine how difficult it would be to lose the love of your life. God bless you  an angelic monkey Love and hugs to you from JSM and Josef.

One thing I've Learned. Paul may not be here physically but he is always with me. We had 34 yrs and I know a lot of people never get that and I am thankful
  an angelic monkey He is with you and I am thankful you had 34 years with him.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2950 on: August 26, 2010, 07:30:51 PM »

YAY!! Kitties!!!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2951 on: August 26, 2010, 07:31:18 PM »

an angelic monkey Many, many people don't ever get that, 34 years is a long time, I'm sure he is always with you.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2952 on: August 26, 2010, 07:31:46 PM »

Off to throw food in the microwave 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2953 on: August 26, 2010, 07:32:10 PM »

The guy is seriously cracked, he has tinsel hanging all over so the birds don't go near his yard, little he knows they aren't afraid of his tinsel  When it is garbage day, he is on the curb organizing the garbage and recycle bins, I have been known to go out there once he goes back in the house, and disorganize them again 

ROFLMAO, you really go out there and do that!!! OMG, that is so funny and would be something I would do myself.  Monkey Devil!
I can't stand the man, and will do whatever to irritate him, as he irritates me, a little game 
  I LOVE IT!!! That is so funny No Rose I would love to be your partner in crime. You are Lucy and me Ethel. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2954 on: August 26, 2010, 07:34:08 PM »

Seriously taking Josef outside, I needed to catch my breath after reading 4 donks and Tolerance's posts. Makes my heart break.

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2955 on: August 26, 2010, 07:39:58 PM »

I LOVE IT!!! That is so funny No Rose I would love to be your partner in crime. You are Lucy and me Ethel. 
We had a neighbour that had fake plastic owls nailed to her trees to keep birds away. 

atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2956 on: August 26, 2010, 07:46:36 PM »

4donks,
You have such a wonderful outlook on life.  I hope I will be able to accept things as well as you when the inevitable happens.   an angelic monkey 

I, too, would take such comfort in being with my loved one in the end.  34 years is such a long time.  My husband drives me CRAZY, but I hope we can make it that long.
atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2957 on: August 26, 2010, 07:51:41 PM »

We had a neighbour that had fake plastic owls nailed to her trees to keep birds away. 
They have those plastic owls in downtown atlanta on the sides of the highrises to scare away pigeons.  Ashamed to say I stared at one of thoses owls for quite a while wondering why there was an owl sitting on a building in the daytime. not one of my brighter moments.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2958 on: August 26, 2010, 07:57:47 PM »

They have those plastic owls in downtown atlanta on the sides of the highrises to scare away pigeons.  Ashamed to say I stared at one of thoses owls for quite a while wondering why there was an owl sitting on a building in the daytime. not one of my brighter moments.

This was in Florida and she had them nailed to the sides of her palm trees. It was just plain weird

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2959 on: August 26, 2010, 08:05:03 PM »

I had a neighbor that put tin foil pie plates in the trees to keep birds away. The guy that lived next door to me called her spider lady, she had legs the size of my arms and would sneak out in the early hours and steal daffodil bulbs out of the house down the road. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.