April 19, 2024, 03:40:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #19 8/05/10 - 8/27/10  (Read 430305 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2980 on: August 26, 2010, 08:59:24 PM »

Hi Sister Tevye.
Hey Mission and all! Just trying to catch up....
Hi Tevye, hope you had a good day today 
Thanks, I finally had a day where I didn't tick anyone off, and one of my bosses got a compliment on how nice I am on the phone. Finally!
That's great, I'll bet you are always nice on the phone, unlike the lady at Terminex who yelled at me, because I called the man that services our yard by the wrong name  and what is worse I've been calling David, Jason for all this time, and he doesn't correct me. 
  I'm sure Tevye is always nice on the phone.  Jason I mean David sounds like a really cool guy for not correcting you.

I was told today I was unhelpful and unfriendly by a patient. Not my fault the doctor doesn't check is inbox.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2981 on: August 26, 2010, 09:02:16 PM »

The guy is seriously cracked, he has tinsel hanging all over so the birds don't go near his yard, little he knows they aren't afraid of his tinsel  When it is garbage day, he is on the curb organizing the garbage and recycle bins, I have been known to go out there once he goes back in the house, and disorganize them again 
  OMG, tinsel??? For Real???

ROFLMAO, you really go out there and do that!!! OMG, that is so funny and would be something I would do myself.  Monkey Devil!
I can't stand the man, and will do whatever to irritate him, as he irritates me, a little game 
  I LOVE IT!!! That is so funny No Rose I would love to be your partner in crime. You are Lucy and me Ethel. 
We had a neighbour that had fake plastic owls nailed to her trees to keep birds away. 
They have those plastic owls in downtown atlanta on the sides of the highrises to scare away pigeons.  Ashamed to say I stared at one of thoses owls for quite a while wondering why there was an owl sitting on a building in the daytime. not one of my brighter moments.
  I would have done the same thing. Guess what we have at the hospital? RED TAIL HAWKS that live in a nest on top of the building. They are gorgeous and so huge I can see them without my glasses. I love looking at them when they are just sitting on the ledge looking around. (while I am out having my ciggy break) 

We have them and they are awesome to watch. They circle the field when you bush hog and wait for the tractor to flush mice and other critter then they swoop down and grab them in their talons and those suckers are moving out, they never slow.
They are awesome to watch. We have them at my apartments too and one time before I had glasses I was walking Joe (he was sick at the time) and I kept seeing this creature on the ground pacing back and forth. I asked myself, why is a penguin on the sidewalk. Then it swooped up to a tree and tried to nose dive us. I have never ran that fast in all my life and neither had Josef. I also like to see the little birds fighting the hawks around here. They gang up on them in the sky, kind of reminds me of little RAF Spitfires going after German bombers during the Battle of Britain.
I never let Furby outside by herself because she is 6 1/2 lbs and I've seen them take rabbits that are bigger than her
  I know what you mean, they do take pups that are small. Josef at the time weighed a whopping 70 lbs. I don't know what that bird was thinking.  Scared me to bits and pieces first because I thought it was a penguin, second because it came after us. 

I have friends that live (I kid you not) at a place called Buzzard Rock. They have a bluff and if you stand at the edge and look over you are above the buzzards riding the currents. Scary(I don't like high places) but facinating.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2982 on: August 26, 2010, 09:06:16 PM »

Tevye   

I seem to always miss you

You will be proud to know that Hubby now has every episode of three seasons of Dr Who recorded on our satelite box   
Good on him! The new Doctor is OK, but David Tenant will always be the Good Doctor for me!
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR David Tenant.  Hi Tevye!! Miss you.
Miss you too, JSM. Thrilled about your "fiance" status, and your great competition!!! Good job, on both fronts!
  an angelic monkey You are gone again. Thanks for the good job on both fronts. He is wonderful. Glad the job is working out well. Take care of yourself. I worry you are stretching yourself thin.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2983 on: August 26, 2010, 09:11:05 PM »

Nite monkeys, feeling a little low tonight. Going to go watch me some EastEnders or old figure skating videos. Hope you all have a great evening.  an angelic monkey

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2984 on: August 26, 2010, 09:12:43 PM »

Nite monkeys, feeling a little low tonight. Going to go watch me some EastEnders or old figure skating videos. Hope you all have a great evening.  an angelic monkey
Hope you are doing better after agood nights sleep. Take care an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #2985 on: August 26, 2010, 09:24:54 PM »

I'm laughing here like crazy picturing spider lady stealing daffodil bulbs  She sounds like someone that should be in my neighborhood. And that goon next door to us, before he put up the tinsel, he had old cd's hanging on a string. There were three to a string and he had three sets of them hanging, I guess he thought the birds didn't like music either, that darn fool.

oh my GOSH!!!! What neighborhood do you live in, I am the spider lady?  I don't steal daffodils, I just help them expand the colony..... Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I once did try to get some bulbs off the side of the road.. I was so scared that the police would come arrest me.....
I live in Crazy Town
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2986 on: August 26, 2010, 09:26:18 PM »

Hi Sister Tevye.
Hi Tevye, hope you had a good day today 
Thanks, I finally had a day where I didn't tick anyone off, and one of my bosses got a compliment on how nice I am on the phone. Finally!
That's great, I'll bet you are always nice on the phone, unlike the lady at Terminex who yelled at me, because I called the man that services our yard by the wrong name  and what is worse I've been calling David, Jason for all this time, and he doesn't correct me. 
  I'm sure Tevye is always nice on the phone.  Jason I mean David sounds like a really cool guy for not correcting you.

I was told today I was unhelpful and unfriendly by a patient. Not my fault the doctor doesn't check is inbox.
There always has to be one or two nasty people. I can't imagine you not being nice on the phone. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2987 on: August 26, 2010, 09:27:20 PM »

Hope you feel better, have a good night's sleep, JSM and Josef  an angelic monkey
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2988 on: August 26, 2010, 11:28:42 PM »

Hello Monks---Most of you are gone to beddy-bye by now I guess but I am a night owl and will be up 'til around 2. 

Back on page 149 there was a discussion of the Ground Zero Mosque.  As many of you know, I can't let a discussion of Islam pass without butting in, so here I go again......

It is true that Muslims build a victory mosque on the site, or as near the site of what they perceive to be a victory over other religions.  I've never been to Jerusalem, but the Dome of the Rock is built on the old foundations of Soloman's temple.  They believe that Mohammed climbed from there on a golden ladder to heaven to confer with Jesus. The muslims held Jerusalem for centuries.  Christians from the west fought the crusades to evict them.  I have been to Istanbul and I have seen the Blue Mosque which was once St. Sophia's Greek Orthodox Church.  All of the Christian paintings were whitewashed over.  I have also been to Cordoba Spain to the La Mesquita Mosque.  It is an enormous complex with a number of chapels inside.  When the Moors (Muslims) conquered Spain they built this mosque atop the ruins of the church.  Ferdinand and Isabella of Christopher Columbus fame waged war against the Moors and regained Cordoba. 

The goal of Islam is, as it was in the seventh century, to conquer the world and claim it for Allah. Their plan is to have a world-wide Caliphate ruled by a Grand Ayatollah.  If they can't conquer it by bloody warfare, they will use whatever means they can to achieve their goals, including pretending to be Christians or Jews--whatever works.  Mohammed directed them to do this if it were to Islam's advantage.  And we see it working today. In fact, I am of the firm opinion that Barrack Hussein Obama is a Muslim.  When the White House spokesman said that Hussein Obama is a Christian and he prays every day, well so do his fellow Muslims--five times after having washed their feet and nostrils.
In New York outside that bloody building where they plan their victory mosque, they sit on the curb, washing their feet and nostrils with bottled water.

As the leader of the World Trade Center Mosque said, America is a perfect place for Sharia, the system of laws which are the most cruel and repressive the world has every known.  Islam is not a religion in fact, it is a political system where one has no individual freedom of thought or action. 

But to me, the most egregious tenet of Islam is it's treatment of women.  Muslim men can have four wives and as many concubines as they can afford.  Islam condones slavery and it is still practiced in some areas.  When a land is conquered, Mohammed directed that the men be given a choice to convert to Islam or be beheaded.  The women were taken as concubines and the children as slaves.  Islamic women cover themselves with those garbs which represent shrouds because they are dead to the world.  Mohammed said that a man may beat his wife at will, but the stick cannot be bigger than the man's index finger.

I will not describe the genital mutilation which is performed on young girls, but it often takes place on the ground with a piece of broken glass.  These little girls are then left alone to live or die.  Many bleed to death or die of infection.  Those who survive are mutilated for life in the most barbaric and inhumane way imaginable.

This is what Islam wants for us.  It isn't radical Islam.  Every practicing Muslim believes this. It is what is directed by the Koran and the Koran is what they live by.  Every single one of them wants every single one of us either converted to that barbarism or dead. 

Idiots like Bloomberg and the mainstream press are trying to accuse those of us who know what Islam is and who are trying to tell the world of being bigots.   The Constitution of the United States is not a suicide pact, yet they are like lemmings, rushing to the cliff to jump off without looking around and seeing another way, a way to resist it. The World Trade Center Mosque must not be built.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2989 on: August 26, 2010, 11:30:03 PM »

Hi Sister Tevye.

Sister Tevye Bob,Every time I leave and come back I am way behind.I don't know what they are doing.......maybe someone brought out the magic teapot.   
LOL! Ya know, I think Boo still has my magic teapot...and I'd really like to take it to work.... Monkey Devil!

You loaned it to me a long time ago when I wasn't feeling well.

I'll check my cabinets and see if I still have it. I don't recall giving it back to you.

But maybe Boo has it Wink

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2990 on: August 26, 2010, 11:39:22 PM »

Tevye   

I seem to always miss you

You will be proud to know that Hubby now has every episode of three seasons of Dr Who recorded on our satelite box   
  Lucky YOU Northern. Grrrrrr.... Dr Who 

He tapes Dr Who and I tape Eastenders lol
atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2991 on: August 26, 2010, 11:49:34 PM »

NR,
Are you a scientist (per your avatar)?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2992 on: August 26, 2010, 11:51:51 PM »

We had a eccentric woman live up the road from us for a few years.  In the fall she would wait for a really windy day and then go out on her front lot with one of those blowers and blow all the leaves off of her yard onto the neighbours so she could say the wind did it.  She also nailed plastic owls and plastic hawks on all her fence posts as she did not want the sparrows to fly over her lot an poop . 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2993 on: August 26, 2010, 11:54:00 PM »

NR,

I work in health and environmental research. 
atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2994 on: August 27, 2010, 12:08:54 AM »

NR,

I work in health and environmental research. 

I have a chemistry and biology degree from undergrad and thought your avatar was funny.  Many fun years trying not to break the expensive lab equipment and lighting the bunson burner (I was broke almost entirely through organic) Monkey Devil!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #2995 on: August 27, 2010, 06:19:09 AM »

Tevye

How is the family doing?
They're all great! I got to have lunch with all the grands yesterday (having our son's family across the street from work is fab!) and got to bring one of the boys home yesterday for a bit. It was a blast...he wasn't looking forward to school this year until I told him I looked up his school and saw they would have science class everyday- he was totally ticked that they didn't have science in first grade. So, I tell him about science class, and he gets all excited and says "Will we get to blow stuff up?". I laughed and said no, in public school they don't let you blow stuff up. Then he said he wanted me to homeschool him again (I taught homeschool while I babysat him till he was 4) so we could have REAL science class, like we used to. And yeah, we did blow stuff up!

All the grown up kids are doing good, hubs is getting some work and learning to cook, so it's all good. Thanks for asking!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2996 on: August 27, 2010, 06:47:13 AM »

Tevye

How is the family doing?
They're all great! I got to have lunch with all the grands yesterday (having our son's family across the street from work is fab!) and got to bring one of the boys home yesterday for a bit. It was a blast...he wasn't looking forward to school this year until I told him I looked up his school and saw they would have science class everyday- he was totally ticked that they didn't have science in first grade. So, I tell him about science class, and he gets all excited and says "Will we get to blow stuff up?". I laughed and said no, in public school they don't let you blow stuff up. Then he said he wanted me to homeschool him again (I taught homeschool while I babysat him till he was 4) so we could have REAL science class, like we used to. And yeah, we did blow stuff up!

All the grown up kids are doing good, hubs is getting some work and learning to cook, so it's all good. Thanks for asking!

Well I'd let you homeschool me...explosions yeah Monkey Devil!

Have a good day, Weekends almost here

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2997 on: August 27, 2010, 06:56:59 AM »

Tevye

How is the family doing?

Wow you are a cool grandma Teyve. Blowing things up  Have a great week end.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2998 on: August 27, 2010, 06:59:21 AM »

Morning 4Donks
How are you and the Donks doing? 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #2999 on: August 27, 2010, 07:15:41 AM »

Happy happy happy happy Friday! (Can ya tell I'm a working gal now, and live for the weekends?!)  Monkey Devil!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.