May 01, 2024, 03:23:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #19 8/05/10 - 8/27/10  (Read 432287 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #460 on: August 09, 2010, 10:48:58 AM »

Good Morning Everyone!
Hope your weekend went well  an angelic monkey   Good morning
Mornin NoRose - considering the circumstances the weekend went very well.  Got a chance to see some classmates I haven't seen in years which was fun!  I see congratulations are in order......Joan is pregnant.     I 'm trying to catch up little by little. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: August 09, 2010, 10:49:31 AM »

morning everyone..
thanks for all the well wishes on the house selling..it will sell..just have to be patient..

speaking of memory things....when my grand daughter recently broke her arm, I had emailed friends on my contact list who know Lexi and asked them to send her a card if they wanted to cheer her up a bit about breaking her arm..Not that she has needed it..she has been truly fantastic through this whole cast/broken arm thing...But anyways, she says to me..thank you for the card Grammy..I said, I don't think that I sent you a card...She insisted that I had...She went to get it to prove it to me..I looked at my son and said, If I truly sent her a card and I don't remember that, I need to go get some tests done! I was really second guessing myself as I often do...Then she shows me the card and it said " from xxxxx, I am a friend of your grammy Mxxxxx...! She had only seen the grammy Mxxxxx and thought that it was from me..
whew! what a huge sigh of relief I let out! lol...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #462 on: August 09, 2010, 10:51:05 AM »

Good Morning Everyone!
Mornin NoRose - considering the circumstances the weekend went very well.  Got a chance to see some classmates I haven't seen in years which was fun!  I see congratulations are in order......Joan is pregnant.     I 'm trying to catch up little by little. 
I'm glad it went very well  an angelic monkey  Yes, Joan is pregnant    Thankfully those darn lizards aren't in this house, all I need is a bunch of baby lizards roaming around 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: August 09, 2010, 10:51:27 AM »

Good Morning Everyone!

Mission..should we get together all the monkeys and throw a shower for the mother and grammy to be? You bring the lettuce and the carrots..I will bring the crickets and Monken can bake the cake and anyone else can bring what ever they think that the guests may like...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: August 09, 2010, 10:52:47 AM »

morning everyone..
thanks for all the well wishes on the house selling..it will sell..just have to be patient..

speaking of memory things....when my grand daughter recently broke her arm, I had emailed friends on my contact list who know Lexi and asked them to send her a card if they wanted to cheer her up a bit about breaking her arm..Not that she has needed it..she has been truly fantastic through this whole cast/broken arm thing...But anyways, she says to me..thank you for the card Grammy..I said, I don't think that I sent you a card...She insisted that I had...She went to get it to prove it to me..I looked at my son and said, If I truly sent her a card and I don't remember that, I need to go get some tests done! I was really second guessing myself as I often do...Then she shows me the card and it said " from xxxxx, I am a friend of your grammy Mxxxxx...! She had only seen the grammy Mxxxxx and thought that it was from me..
  You got lucky with that one. It is awful though, a person says to you, this, that and the other thing, and you just stand there with a look on your face, like what is going on now? 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: August 09, 2010, 10:53:54 AM »

Good Morning Everyone!

Mission..should we get together all the monkeys and throw a shower for the mother and grammy to be? You bring the lettuce and the carrots..I will bring the crickets and Monken can bake the cake and anyone else can bring what ever they think that the guests may like...
  Don and the other lizards that the man has who is taking care of them    Joan can lay up to 30 eggs 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: August 09, 2010, 10:57:11 AM »

I must be the only one on Kyron's thread that thinks this 9 year old kid who went before the GJ last week to talk about that he and Kyron were to both perform for the talent show that day is important. Saw it last night from a poster on IS who is a local who said it was on the news. I have now said it two times. Sorry for the rant, but my stomach is still feeling like crap, and my husband decided to play sick and stay home from work today    Anyway I thought this was interesting.
Very interesting indeed.........I have been over there reading and that case has become an entwined with so many people it is unbelievable.  Where the heck is that little boy is what I want to know?????   

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #467 on: August 09, 2010, 10:59:10 AM »

This is Kyron's thread for me      

Haven't been over there yet.

Joe Overstreet has been arrested on drug charges........Posted in Haleigh thread.
The whole clan should be locked up.  It is a no wonder why little Haleigh went missing, it would have been a matter of time and Jr would have too. 

Hi Trimm - I hope all is well.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: August 09, 2010, 11:00:41 AM »

morning everyone..

Cookie that is funny but yet so cute.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: August 09, 2010, 11:02:06 AM »

Good Morning Everyone!

OMG Cookie crack me up, I'm dyin here...................I think that is a great idea. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: August 09, 2010, 11:05:56 AM »

I must be the only one on Kyron's thread that thinks this 9 year old kid who went before the GJ last week to talk about that he and Kyron were to both perform for the talent show that day is important. Saw it last night from a poster on IS who is a local who said it was on the news. I have now said it two times. Sorry for the rant, but my stomach is still feeling like crap, and my husband decided to play sick and stay home from work today    Anyway I thought this was interesting.
Very interesting indeed.........I have been over there reading and that case has become an entwined with so many people it is unbelievable.  Where the heck is that little boy is what I want to know?????   
Me too, and if that is true about the talent show, then the parents must have known about the show, what 7 year old would keep quiet about that? Not many if any 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: August 09, 2010, 11:06:56 AM »

Good Morning Everyone!

OMG Cookie crack me up, I'm dyin here...................I think that is a great idea. 
And just imagine the cravings poor Joan is having    I'll bet crickets aren't enough to satisfy her.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: August 09, 2010, 11:11:46 AM »

Good Morning Everyone!

And just imagine the cravings poor Joan is having    I'll bet crickets aren't enough to satisfy her.

and after she ate the crickets, she won't be able to tell if the babies are moving or if it is the crickets hopping around in there!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: August 09, 2010, 11:15:29 AM »

Yes especially since they like live crickets as apposed to dead ones 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: August 09, 2010, 11:39:10 AM »

No Rose and Greeneyes, I have never had an IQ test, Josef would probably score higher on the test than me.  Monkey Devil!

Caught you!

Hope everyone has a nice day for Caylee's Birthday.

Cookie, I hope you sell that house soon.

Trimm, why don't you and Digger dig that old MH out for them to get rid of it?  Thanks for all of the news.

Yes, men have those kind of memories, but then, so can women, if we want.   

have a good day all.

Hey Bearly!
Digger and I would be happy to point it in the direction of the 27 ft bluff.....but we have vowed to stay in our own yard.   Monkey Devil!
The nice young policeman said "thank you"

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: August 09, 2010, 11:40:07 AM »

Good Morning Everyone!

and after she ate the crickets, she won't be able to tell if the babies are moving or if it is the crickets hopping around in there!

OMG, 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: August 09, 2010, 11:45:10 AM »

Me too, and if that is true about the talent show, then the parents must have known about the show, what 7 year old would keep quiet about that? Not many if any 

I find it very interesting.
So hubby is home today......maybe he can build a cute little set of nursery furniture for the little ones coming.
Send him to JoAnn's and over to Michael's or Hobby Lobby to collect supplies.   
Or better yet a big doll house kit.     Have some Bailey's while he is gone. 

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: August 09, 2010, 11:45:19 AM »

So my husband took off to day with a sick day, he isn't really sick, he is tired, and he was snoring away when my daughter called from work. She forgot her pills, and he was going to go bring them to her. When he went out the car battery is dead, he is now waiting for AAA to come. Why do I keep hearing John Lennon singing Instant Karma, is going to get you.......
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: August 09, 2010, 11:47:11 AM »

morning everyone..

Cookie that is funny but yet so cute.

You gotta love the little ones.   

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: August 09, 2010, 11:47:22 AM »

I find it very interesting.
So hubby is home today......maybe he can build a cute little set of nursery furniture for the little ones coming.
Send him to JoAnn's and over to Michael's or Hobby Lobby to collect supplies.   
Or better yet a big doll house kit.     Have some Bailey's while he is gone. 
  Let me call him in, he is sitting outside on the curb waiting for the tow people    If we only need a jump and not a new battery I'll send him over to Michaels to get supplies, otherwise he will be at the Toyota dealer drinking coffee and eating donuts waiting for the new battery to be installed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.