May 01, 2024, 06:44:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #19 8/05/10 - 8/27/10  (Read 432375 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: August 10, 2010, 03:37:27 PM »

If Brenda and Sonny get back together on General Hospital I will watch the show again    Don't want to get hooked on soaps again, for awhile I was watching four of them   

I can remember watching soaps with my baby sitter from the time I was little.
I had quit watching all of them,but I like Brenda too!!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #601 on: August 10, 2010, 03:40:49 PM »

If Brenda and Sonny get back together on General Hospital I will watch the show again    Don't want to get hooked on soaps again, for awhile I was watching four of them   

I can remember watching soaps with my baby sitter from the time I was little.
I had quit watching all of them,but I like Brenda too!!   
My grandma and I watched The Edge Of Night and Darkshadows together    I was a loyal fan of All My Children, actually remember the first episode and watched it until about two years ago  And I use to love One Life To Live also.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: August 10, 2010, 03:47:38 PM »

Bang, Bang, Bang my head against the wall. I really thought Kyron is deceased, but the more info that is coming out I am now leaning towards maybe he is stashed somewhere. I seldom if ever change my mind on stuff like this. Make up my mind almost immediately, but this case doesn't make any sense to me, not that any of these cases make sense, but this one is bizarre. I think that I'll go in the yard and touch up some areas, and go in the garage and do another cabinet. But can't seem to drag my butt away from this case. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: August 10, 2010, 04:34:40 PM »

Bang, Bang, Bang my head against the wall. I really thought Kyron is deceased, but the more info that is coming out I am now leaning towards maybe he is stashed somewhere. I seldom if ever change my mind on stuff like this. Make up my mind almost immediately, but this case doesn't make any sense to me, not that any of these cases make sense, but this one is bizarre. I think that I'll go in the yard and touch up some areas, and go in the garage and do another cabinet. But can't seem to drag my butt away from this case. 

well, this is certainly encouraging Rosie..what is making you change your mind that Kyron may be stashed somewhere? that would be awesome...I am usually the eternal optimist when these kids come up missing..not so much in this case..But as I always say, until there is a body to prove otherwise, there is always hope!

have a private showing on my house today at 5...cross everything ya got that this one will be the charm! tee hee!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: August 10, 2010, 04:37:10 PM »

I was just reading that this is in the record books for one of the coolest summers for us out here, thankfully. But I did notice that there will be some higher temps coming for the weekend, so I'm finishing one last corner of the yard, because I can't work out there when it is hot. If it only lasts for a couple days at a time that is alright, but when it goes on and on and on, that is not good. It looks like the plains, the south and the east are really having record breaking summers  I don't know how you all are managing this.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: August 10, 2010, 04:41:15 PM »

well, this is certainly encouraging Rosie..what is making you change your mind that Kyron may be stashed somewhere? that would be awesome...I am usually the eternal optimist when these kids come up missing..not so much in this case..But as I always say, until there is a body to prove otherwise, there is always hope!

have a private showing on my house today at 5...cross everything ya got that this one will be the charm! tee hee!
Prayers that the private showing today goes well and you sell your home  an angelic monkey           I am and never have been an optimistic person, so for me to say this is a bombshell. I almost always believe the person is deceased. And Kyron maybe deceased, but it just all seems so strange, now we find out that DeDe was not at work for longer then the one and a half hours, now we have a new flyer just released that shows DeDe and Terri on it. I just can't go there that both women killed this child. Now if Terri did and DeDe came to help that may be different. I just don't know, something is missing and off for me and can't pinpoint what it is.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #606 on: August 10, 2010, 05:06:53 PM »

I know Digger looked like some kinda crazy little thing with the foam going on.
It never ends.   
Glad to see you back.   an angelic monkey
I know it is crazy how their mouths foam right up.  Glad to be back,  thank you. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #607 on: August 10, 2010, 05:09:12 PM »

Ready to bang head on wall. Now someone wrote a theory about Kyron being taken by some kind of Mexican drug dealers. Well no sh!t that happens but wouldn't they want a ransom? I just tend to look at everything simply, and it usually is simple and not complex.
I completely agree.

Me too.Most of t hese cases are not complicated.Just have to wait for someone to slip up.

I swear...they are showing Brenda's men flashbacks on General Hospital.I can't stop watching.   
Oh wow the Brenda flashbacks have to be good - I loved General Hospital and Brenda too.................I used to record them on the VCR and watch them every night or save up a few days and watch them on Saturday morning. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: August 10, 2010, 05:10:45 PM »

Have you seen the things you attach to tree trunks that consist of eyebrows,eyes,nose and mouth? Well my obnoxious neighbour use to spend hours leaning on my fence staring at my place. Drove me nuts so I bought 6 of them and mounted them on the trees facing him and he had all these trees staring back at him. REALLY CREEPY  Monkey Devil!
OMG now I love that idea, Trimm I'm betting would like to put up some in her yard facing the fakers. 

You can even get them with solar lights in the eyes so they stare in the dark!
Just have to say solar lights to me and I'm there    I have about 25 of them in all designs, frogs, butterflies, dragonflies, globes and flowers, all stuck into various plants. It is pretty when it gets dark out. And some of them flash six different colors.

I use a solar windchime that lights up with the 5 different colors for my son's grave - almost everyone has some type of light up - at night it looks like a million stars!
I bet that is beautiful.  I would love something like that.  I'm sorry that you lost a son tbm.  an angelic monkey

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #609 on: August 10, 2010, 05:12:34 PM »

4 of them?  Oh my but I should talk I was hooked on 2 of them for a long time - it was crazy.  The thing about soaps is you can watch them a year or two later and it doesn't take long to catch up on what happened.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: August 10, 2010, 05:13:45 PM »

Ready to bang head on wall. Now someone wrote a theory about Kyron being taken by some kind of Mexican drug dealers. Well no sh!t that happens but wouldn't they want a ransom? I just tend to look at everything simply, and it usually is simple and not complex.
I completely agree.

Me too.Most of t hese cases are not complicated.Just have to wait for someone to slip up.

I swear...they are showing Brenda's men flashbacks on General Hospital.I can't stop watching.   
Oh wow the Brenda flashbacks have to be good - I loved General Hospital and Brenda too.................I used to record them on the VCR and watch them every night or save up a few days and watch them on Saturday morning. 
  With Brenda back that sure should boost the ratings for the show. She is so pretty.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: August 10, 2010, 05:15:08 PM »

4 of them?  Oh my but I should talk I was hooked on 2 of them for a long time - it was crazy.  The thing about soaps is you can watch them a year or two later and it doesn't take long to catch up on what happened.
The Young and The Restless, All My Children, One Life To Live, and General Hospital. And you are right, it doesn't take long to catch up if you haven't watched in awhile 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: August 10, 2010, 05:16:58 PM »

Are you really?  I myself think he is deceased, I'm sorry to say that but if he wasn't why not set him free?  I don't know NoRose, anything is possible but I think this may have been just a piece of a bigger plan but I have changed my thinking on this case more than any other I have followed so ask with me later, it might be completely different 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: August 10, 2010, 05:17:35 PM »

Good Luck Cookie  an angelic monkey

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: August 10, 2010, 05:26:08 PM »

The Young and The Restless, All My Children, One Life To Live, and General Hospital. And you are right, it doesn't take long to catch up if you haven't watched in awhile 
The Young and the Restless and Days of our Lives.   

IDK NoRose with Dede being gone longer it sure does make you wonder and it could be they gave him to someone else but I don't feel it was in an airport..........I mean wouldn't you be gone longer than that taking him thru security etc.....unless they handed directly to someone else and didn't go in the airport at all but heck just to fly out of Minneapolis it is a 4-5 hour affair - you have to get there 2-3 hours early and then you stand in line getting thru security for at least another hour or two.  Then I wonder how he got on a flight without using his name and the person he was flying with (you have to show id) seeing as he is a minor I would think they would be able to go thru flight records to see who flew with a young child that day......but I do believe anything is possible and people have gotten away with alot in the airports lately that is for sure.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: August 10, 2010, 05:46:47 PM »

NoRose now my mind is turning........perhaps they did drive him to Sauvie Island or near and hand him off there.  Oiy....... I don't know, but if she or they did then this was premeditated and may have been part of the murder for hire plan. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: August 10, 2010, 05:48:45 PM »

Are you really?  I myself think he is deceased, I'm sorry to say that but if he wasn't why not set him free?  I don't know NoRose, anything is possible but I think this may have been just a piece of a bigger plan but I have changed my thinking on this case more than any other I have followed so ask with me later, it might be completely different 
I have never changed my mind on any other case like this. I almost always feel the person is deceased except for some cases, where you could just feel the person wasn't dead. This one has me very confused, but I will say the chances of him being alive aren't good.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: August 10, 2010, 05:50:49 PM »

NoRose now my mind is turning........perhaps they did drive him to Sauvie Island or near and hand him off there.  Oiy....... I don't know, but if she or they did then this was premeditated and may have been part of the murder for hire plan. 
I just don't know, it just seems so bizarre to me, that Terri takes him to school and then goes and kills him, and somehow in all this DeDe seems to be involved. And if there was planning involved, it wasn't very good planning.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #618 on: August 10, 2010, 05:58:19 PM »

I just totally walked away from the soaps when I started working. Sure, I could watch them at night or on the weekends, but I got enough drama in my life! Although, I do miss John and Brody, Rex and Bo (oh, and Blair and Dorian too!) on OLTL, and I love me some Sonny when he smiles, and I love love love Spinelli, and Luke of course. When they bring Laura back, I'll be back. As for Brenda, meh, she'll prolly only stay thru sweeps, I hate it when they do that. Oh, and of them all, Dante is the hottest!!!!!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: August 10, 2010, 06:25:21 PM »

I just totally walked away from the soaps when I started working. Sure, I could watch them at night or on the weekends, but I got enough drama in my life! Although, I do miss John and Brody, Rex and Bo (oh, and Blair and Dorian too!) on OLTL, and I love me some Sonny when he smiles, and I love love love Spinelli, and Luke of course. When they bring Laura back, I'll be back. As for Brenda, meh, she'll prolly only stay thru sweeps, I hate it when they do that. Oh, and of them all, Dante is the hottest!!!!!
You summed it up quite nice there Sister Tevye.

Heading home it is storming and black as night.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.