April 30, 2024, 08:10:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #19 8/05/10 - 8/27/10  (Read 432126 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #780 on: August 11, 2010, 07:40:54 PM »

Monkeys,hubby just called and I think the mediators worked something out in his medical case.He sounded happy,I am breathing a sigh of relief.He will sign papers maybe next week.
One major hurdle over and one more to go.
Thanks for your prayers.   an angelic monkey
That is wonderful  an angelic monkey

I am so happy.Maybe I can concentrate a little this evening. 
Gonna try and read along in the Kyron thread.Maybe I need to purge a little Anthony out of my brain,and make some room.   
Hopefully you can have a relaxing evening  an angelic monkey  Between Caylee, Haleigh and Kyron's thread it takes its toll on a person 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #781 on: August 11, 2010, 07:46:25 PM »

Way way behind. Hope everyone is having a great evening. I will try and catch up. I am sweating like a pig trying to get stuff done before my friend arrives.

RANT TIME: My family is starting to pizz me off with my friend coming to town. Telling me we need to do this and that. I told them you can meet him at my pool and we can cook hotdogs and hamburgers or at my competition on Sunday. Now my sister is asking, why can't we go to lunch on Friday, why don't we eat over at my mom's instead of at the pool, blah blah blah.  I've about had it seriously, I am nervous enough about him coming to see me, especially the skating so why do they think they have to make plans for us?

Sorry for the rant, BBL trying to catch up 

PS any thoughts on this issue is greatly appreciated. TIA JSM  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #782 on: August 11, 2010, 07:51:51 PM »

Way way behind. Hope everyone is having a great evening. I will try and catch up. I am sweating like a pig trying to get stuff done before my friend arrives.

RANT TIME: My family is starting to pizz me off with my friend coming to town. Telling me we need to do this and that. I told them you can meet him at my pool and we can cook hotdogs and hamburgers or at my competition on Sunday. Now my sister is asking, why can't we go to lunch on Friday, why don't we eat over at my mom's instead of at the pool, blah blah blah.  I've about had it seriously, I am nervous enough about him coming to see me, especially the skating so why do they think they have to make plans for us?

PS any thoughts on this issue is greatly appreciated. TIA JSM  an angelic monkey
I'm sure the competition will go well  an angelic monkey  They are probably just being nice and want to entertain him for your sake. Plus if they are like me, the nosy factor plays a big part of it  I know that I would be afraid of something being said to him that would be embarrassing, but that is what families are for, to be nosy and embarrassing, just kidding.  They want to pump him with questions which is normal. Hopefully this will be a nice visit and everyone will behave themselves  an angelic monkey
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: August 11, 2010, 08:01:00 PM »

RANT TIME AGAIN:

And to top everything else off, my BGF that I have been friends with forever had the nerve to call and tell me he got married last week. WTH, why not tell me he was getting married in the first place. If I ever were to get married he besides my family would be the first to know. I always thought the SOB would end up being a priest because he would call on Sunday asking me which Mass I was going to? He made a point to make sure I went to Mass in Chicago and Florida.   

I'm glad there are no clouds in the sky because I swear I will be struck by lightning tonight.

Sorry for the 2nd rant, I am whooped, gotta get my nails and hair done tomorrow so I look purty  I have a headache and Josef is driving me bonkers wanting to go on the patio

Thank you all monkeys for listening to my rants. I swear I will catch up tonight or tomorrow.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: August 11, 2010, 08:05:44 PM »

I'm sure the competition will go well  an angelic monkey  They are probably just being nice and want to entertain him for your sake. Plus if they are like me, the nosy factor plays a big part of it  I know that I would be afraid of something being said to him that would be embarrassing, but that is what families are for, to be nosy and embarrassing, just kidding.  They want to pump him with questions which is normal. Hopefully this will be a nice visit and everyone will behave themselves  an angelic monkey
No Rose, you are a Saint. Nosy factor is definitely involved here. My sister brought up the "well you know how we are, like to feed people, blah, blah, blah". They will pump him with questions and he will be quick witted with the answers.  Monkey Devil! Going to walk Josef and probably go to bed, early day tomorrow.

Everyone have a great evening and I will catch up from last night in the morning.  an angelic monkey

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #785 on: August 11, 2010, 08:11:52 PM »

JSM - family is like that - we want to know EVERYTHING about a person that is interested in someone we love. And we want to be on OUR turf when we get the scoop. Relax, it is just that you are stressed and nervous about him and the competition  - it will all work out.  an angelic monkey

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: August 11, 2010, 08:17:54 PM »

It is hard for a family not to be nosy when someone new is introduced especially when a family member is dating someone who they never met. Then you will get little huddles of family with everyone's input of how they like him, don't like him, and this, that and the other thing. It is just what families who care do, and sure hope it goes well. But to be honest I would be nervous and in fear of what might be said, I know this family to well  and your family sounds similar. If there aren't any rumbles or rude remarks then the visit went well. Get a good night's sleep and just tell your sister, this is what I have planned, period. But I know the eating part well, can't tell you how many times the food talk was the most important thing, we have to have this or that, the poor guy will be so stuffed by the time he gets back to Chicago.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: August 11, 2010, 08:18:49 PM »

JSM - family is like that - we want to know EVERYTHING about a person that is interested in someone we love. And we want to be on OUR turf when we get the scoop. Relax, it is just that you are stressed and nervous about him and the competition  - it will all work out.  an angelic monkey
And the family will find out one way or another. It will all work out.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: August 11, 2010, 08:31:15 PM »

TBM, thanks I understand what you are saying, I just hate being told what to do. I will relax and not be nervous. Thank You.  an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: August 11, 2010, 08:44:02 PM »

It is hard for a family not to be nosy when someone new is introduced especially when a family member is dating someone who they never met. Then you will get little huddles of family with everyone's input of how they like him, don't like him, and this, that and the other thing. It is just what families who care do, and sure hope it goes well. But to be honest I would be nervous and in fear of what might be said, I know this family to well  and your family sounds similar. If there aren't any rumbles or rude remarks then the visit went well. Get a good night's sleep and just tell your sister, this is what I have planned, period. But I know the eating part well, can't tell you how many times the food talk was the most important thing, we have to have this or that, the poor guy will be so stuffed by the time he gets back to Chicago.
No Rose, you crack me up about the huddles of the family. I have a feeling my special friend can hold his own with my crazy azz family. I told my sister what is going to happen and that is that. No lunch on Friday, we are going to 6th floor museum (never been there btw) and maybe Fort Worth. She can meet him on Saturday at my pool and have hot dogs/hamburgers there or not come at all. Thanks for your input and kind words.  an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: August 11, 2010, 08:46:27 PM »

an angelic monkey I know, they will find out and know he is a great guy. Cause he really is a good guy!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: August 11, 2010, 10:03:20 PM »

an angelic monkey I know, they will find out and know he is a great guy. Cause he really is a good guy!
They will and they will be very happy with your choice of boyfriend  an angelic monkey
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #792 on: August 11, 2010, 10:32:42 PM »

I have been cooking and baking nonstop so that he has stuff to munch on when he opens the fridge.  Making all of his favourite stuff and he is eating it so it is a win win lol. 
I don't think I could turn down anything you make Northern.  All that wonderful food has no doubt helped your son in his recovery.  I hope he continues to feel better and better.  I will be making your baked beans for a family reunion the last weekend in August, nummmmm.  I have to make the rhubarb yet but will soon.

You will have to let me know how they turn out.  I hope you like the recipes.
There hasn't been a recipe of yours yet that I didn't like.  I love your tuna casserole and your beef stew, blue ribbon!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #793 on: August 11, 2010, 10:32:58 PM »

He's YOUR friend, it's YOUR time. YOUR schedule works best for you. What, are they planning a life-interview? Trying to scare him off? You stick to your plans, he's not coming all that way to hang with your family! Red boots, at the ready!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #794 on: August 11, 2010, 10:44:02 PM »

Well hopefully the police presser today in Kyron's case will say something important.

I hope so NRCG.  The last one was a waste of time.
It sure was. This case is the most confusing one for me, I'm usually opinionated with what I think happened, not this time. I'm baffled, and think there is more going on here then what meets the eye.

If you are baffled I don't stand a chance of understanding . 
I'v been watching one of the idiots next door as usual.He has a big fire built,and the woods are already a tinder box.I just dragged my hose around the house just in case.   
Hubby is gone for mediation on his work injury.I am so tired of all the lawyers and chit.
I can't even think straight today.   
Gonna go check out the Kyron thread.............

NorthernRose,I am so happy to see you are back!!!!!!!
Hope your son is doing well.   an angelic monkey
Is he insane?  Are you sure he doesn't need a burning permit for what he is doing?  Just thinking out loud in case a call to the officials is in order.   

He must have got scared,because he hosed it down.He had a pretty big flame going for a little while.
Everyone around here burns brush and limbs,etc.Geez,though it is 100 degrees people!
If we had a no burn warning today,well I would have gladly called the po-po.   

I am so confused in Kyron's thread.Bless his little heart.   
I agree geeesh when it is 100 degrees burning would be the last thing I would do.  I am confused in Kyron's case too, makes me sick they have not found him yet.  My computer is acting up so I may have to catch up later, uggggh.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: August 11, 2010, 10:58:08 PM »

JSM..your family means well but it is your 'friend' and your time how you want to spend it with him and family...jmo..it will all work out..they are probably excited for you..

Northern..glad to see you back..glad that you were not talking on the phone when that happened!

Brandi..hurry back...I took a break from the Haleigh thread and have never gone back and I feel better that I don't go there...maybe just avoid the threads that are so stressful? xxxxxxxx Just stay on this thread with us...lots to talk about over here...
I am too confused anymore to follow the Kyron thread...avoiding that one too for the most part...
Caylee thread is interesting..

Trimm..I hope that you hear some good news about hubs disability coverage(?) and checks start coming in!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: August 11, 2010, 11:00:04 PM »

tomorrow my son and I are taking 3 of the grand daughters to the fair..He is a teacher so he has a few weeks left before school starts...will be a warm day at the fair! fun though...I am going to get an elephant ear..already planning that one..still haven't made that blackberry cobbler...may get to it tomorrow evening...

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #797 on: August 11, 2010, 11:27:06 PM »

Mission  I hope your computer is just being cranky tonight.  Nothing more than that

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #798 on: August 11, 2010, 11:31:23 PM »

Cookie  Have fun at the fair. It will be warm but fun.  Yum  all the food.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #799 on: August 11, 2010, 11:33:43 PM »

TBM   How is the cover wagon coming along?  Can't wait to see it finished.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.