May 01, 2024, 06:06:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #19 8/05/10 - 8/27/10  (Read 432358 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #80 on: August 06, 2010, 01:55:14 PM »

Tommy Croslin Jr just received 15 years behind bars for the drug charges.

OMG,for real?
I just got back from the store.Digger got out in the woods this morning with Hubby,and after a few minutes hubby comes running in and says he thinks Digger has been snake bit.  I almost never goth the little chit to be still so I could check him out.After my assessment it was determined to be multiple stings and a brush with an old barbed wired fence sticking up out of the ground.I know these little patch of woods quite well.
I had to run and get some more Benadryl.After having a complete melt down in the store,I get back home and the little chit has darn near torn the dog gate loose.    I think he is gonna be fine.
This trip required the purchase of 2 boxes of zingers.   
  Little Mr Digger, I sure hope he will be alright  an angelic monkey One thing that can't be taken away from him, is that he is sassy and an explorer, torn the dog gate loose  to see his picture one would think he is quiet and doesn't cause trouble  I hope you managed to get home and take a pill so you can calm down  an angelic monkey  Did I hear you say two boxes of Zingers?  Prayers for Digger.       I'm going to go back and work in the yard, where do I begin? Let's just say my daughter has been so upset the last two days, I'm trying to help, but Alan now wants to join the air force after the time is up with the navy, and let's just say, my daughter is devastated. He had promised her when his time was up, that was going to be it  If I don't come back, I've lost my mind in the backyard 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: August 06, 2010, 02:25:13 PM »

NRCG,I am so sorry for all your stress.Yard work reall y does help.Mine is gotten to be such a mess it will take some time to fix.   
Don't get too hot out there,and I will pray for your daughter.   an angelic monkey
Yes,we have Vanilla and Raspberry Zingers.     Digger seems to fine,just a little sore.If something happened to him right now,that send me over the edge.   

I saw over at InSession that Sierra's You Tube acount is shut down!   
She has all the great videos on the cases.I hated to hear that......

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: August 06, 2010, 02:25:35 PM »

OMG,for real?
I just got back from the store.Digger got out in the woods this morning with Hubby,and after a few minutes hubby comes running in and says he thinks Digger has been snake bit.  I almost never goth the little chit to be still so I could check him out.After my assessment it was determined to be multiple stings and a brush with an old barbed wired fence sticking up out of the ground.I know these little patch of woods quite well.
I had to run and get some more Benadryl.After having a complete melt down in the store,I get back home and the little chit has darn near torn the dog gate loose.    I think he is gonna be fine.

Oh I hope Digger did not get too injured!

And I'd be panic stricken if I thought Brandi had been snake bitten. How do you know unless you see it happen?

Good grief, hope Digger did not get bitten!

Poor little trouble maker!

Monkey Devil!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: August 06, 2010, 02:27:30 PM »

NRCG,I am so sorry for all your stress.Yard work reall y does help.Mine is gotten to be such a mess it will take some time to fix.   
Don't get too hot out there,and I will pray for your daughter.   an angelic monkey
Yes,we have Vanilla and Raspberry Zingers.     Digger seems to fine,just a little sore.If something happened to him right now,that send me over the edge.   

Yeah, she had the goldmine.

Did she take it down or did youtube close the account?!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: August 06, 2010, 02:28:54 PM »

Hey Brandi!
Trying to catch up.
I am so sad for the croslin children. 
And one more thing,after reading some of the document,the Croslin's don't have anything on the Anthonys.
The Anthony's just seem to live in a little nicer neighborhood.
They are all a bunch of scammers.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: August 06, 2010, 02:29:47 PM »

Yeah, she had the goldmine.

Did she take it down or did youtube close the account?!

Let me go get the post.I believ it was due to copyright.Hang on................

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: August 06, 2010, 02:30:53 PM »

Brandi,here is the post I saw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by charmin 66 
OMG, I just read this in the Hinky Meter comments:

» Cymbaline said: { Aug 5, 2010 - 10:08:10 }
OMG, Sierra1947 from YouTube.com’s account is cancelled for copyright. SHE HAD EVERYTHING Casey Anthony. Everything is gone!

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/08...#comment-55679

Thanks for mentioning about Sierra's account.

She is my fav. I will send her a note thanking her (again) for her diligent hard work with regard to justice for Caylee because it was not a waste, her channel was so appreciated by so many.

What a sweet lady she is.

Sorry to hear her account has been taken down. (odd!)
http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=371113&page=14

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: August 06, 2010, 02:34:56 PM »

Brandi,I went and checked and it says account suspended.
http://www.youtube.com/index?ytsession=wzPE_lb52_JmiPVKfAndUo3lZY5QpfxUEmHyaCucl_vGHGkOx3EKLmdOA8i9tWfTCNpLY9SiTuzR7kfewygjvoEtjSDOkr3qQoW3YQ5GyuZL6LB2x_-ibsFJgD-WWbHElGIOaKW7LwmYK4MJzoZ39DkwviMhTVc1WpAbL-E5ye5qwiA8nK9UBi0F0zvBibFap0nD5i1IvRKusL0lMmQdSH9a1hx9A2DznBUVRWdjeR1HtXgDmt9X3zOHOXAcNlVCTs8i9lGKkedtGFJWHHAhZw

~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #88 on: August 06, 2010, 02:42:22 PM »

OMG,for real?
Holy Carp Trimm.  What a way to start your day.  I hope lil Digger will be ok?  I think I best fire up the jet, pick up the other monkeys and head down to your place for a girls weekend.  I think we all need it!!! We will bring you some Zingers and some beer.......anything else?

Get ready Monkeys we are outta here!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: August 06, 2010, 02:48:14 PM »

Hey Brandi!
Trying to catch up.
And one more thing,after reading some of the document,the Croslin's don't have anything on the Anthonys.

Indeed.

Husband is having oral surgery as we speak on his gums. Have to go out to the grocery and stock up on soft foods for him.

Be back in a bit.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: August 06, 2010, 02:49:57 PM »

Quote:

OMG, Sierra1947 from YouTube.com’s account is cancelled for copyright. SHE HAD EVERYTHING Casey Anthony. Everything is gone!

She is my fav. I will send her a note thanking her (again) for her diligent hard work with regard to justice for Caylee because it was not a waste, her channel was so appreciated by so many.

Too bad.

But it's true, there really were lots of copyright violations.

So sad though. So many of us relied on her videos for information.

Ok, I am going to the store now.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: August 06, 2010, 02:51:18 PM »

Little Mr Digger, I sure hope he will be alright  an angelic monkey One thing that can't be taken away from him, is that he is sassy and an explorer, torn the dog gate loose  to see his picture one would think he is quiet and doesn't cause trouble  I hope you managed to get home and take a pill so you can calm down  an angelic monkey  Did I hear you say two boxes of Zingers?  Prayers for Digger.       I'm going to go back and work in the yard, where do I begin? Let's just say my daughter has been so upset the last two days, I'm trying to help, but Alan now wants to join the air force after the time is up with the navy, and let's just say, my daughter is devastated. He had promised her when his time was up, that was going to be it  If I don't come back, I've lost my mind in the backyard 
...... I am going to the vending machine to see if there are any vanilla Zingers in it.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: August 06, 2010, 02:51:35 PM »

Quote:

Too bad.

But it's true, there really were lots of copyright violations.

So sad though. So many of us relied on her videos for information.

Ok, I am going to the store now.

Wait!! Here is her new temporsry account.   
http://www.youtube.com/user/1947Sierra#p/u/2/8xC-irea2rA

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: August 06, 2010, 02:52:45 PM »

Hey Brandi!
Trying to catch up.

Indeed.

Husband is having oral surgery as we speak on his gums. Have to go out to the grocery and stock up on soft foods for him.

Be back in a bit.

Oh Brandi,bless his heart.soup for him.   an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: August 06, 2010, 02:53:51 PM »

Hey Brandi!
Trying to catch up.
AMEN SISTER!!!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: August 06, 2010, 02:54:31 PM »

OMG,for real?
Holy Carp Trimm.  What a way to start your day.  I hope lil Digger will be ok?  I think I best fire up the jet, pick up the other monkeys and head down to your place for a girls weekend.  I think we all need it!!! We will bring you some Zingers and some beer.......anything else?

Get ready Monkeys we are outta here!

ciggies for the smokers.   
Digger looks to be fine...little chit is sleeping.   

~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: August 06, 2010, 02:55:30 PM »

Quote:

Wonder what or who's copyright she infringed upon?  That is sad.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: August 06, 2010, 02:56:45 PM »

Hey Brandi!
Trying to catch up.

Indeed.

Be back in a bit.
OUCH......I hope he will be ok Brandi - oh how I despise dental work.  You are a sweet wife.  an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: August 06, 2010, 02:58:16 PM »

I'm glad Digger seems to be fine  an angelic monkey  Vanilla and Raspberry Zingers  I could eat one now, and think I will. It does help doing yard work, but I'm running out of things to do.   Okay, so now I gave advice to my daughter, and in the email I told her, listen to me, and do it. When Alan asked her for her input about the air force, she told him what she thought, and obviously it wasn't what he wanted to hear. So I told her, humor him, encourage him, kiss his butt and lie, that is what he wants. He has 8 more months over there, it is quite obvious from the emails she has shared with me, that the poor kid isn't taking all this well and is snapping. So she just emailed me with what I told her to do, and it worked, and now he wants her to help him figure out what job he would like to do when he gets done with the navy. So I told her that is your project, help him come up with something that pays well and is challenging. I suppose as a mother that advice wasn't probably proper  but just was telling her the truth about men. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: August 06, 2010, 02:59:02 PM »

Hey Brandi!
Trying to catch up.
That's sure the truth 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.