Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #16 8/08/10 -8/09/10

<< < (22/197) > >>

sassifrass:

It must have something to do with that case of Whiskey that Grey referred to in his first post ... the case of Whiskey he brought into the cage.

::MonkeyDance::

Someone is jealous he/she was not invited to the party.

Janet

::MonkeyHaHa::  ::MonkeyDevil::

hellokitty:
 ::HelloKitty::  This is the FB of a Bruce Moulton that lives in Wenatchee at the address that Terri had for her realtor's license.

There are no Moulton rellies on there such as Terri or her parents, for example, that I know of.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000951043714&ref=search

Lucky7:
Quote from: sebastian on August 08, 2010, 06:19:27 PM

This was snipped from the Oregonlive comments.

42 wrote:
"There are those on the drunk monkey site who thinks I'm dede ---- oops, they think you are terri --- let me know when you want your garden dug up and I'll hint something or someone is buried there and I'll get it dug for you for free."
I was weeding and digging in my garden today. Time to plant fall spinach, carrots, lettuce, broccoli and stuff.
Shouldn't be any remains in my garden, unless my cats buried something there.
We have two cats in the yard. Life isn't very hard.

I just don't need my garden dug to a depth of ten feet. I only prepare the soil about 6-12 inches deep.

Posted on Witnesses continue to be called before Kyron Horman grand jury on August 06, 2010, 6:04PM

Hi thanks for the post haha.. at least I dont call them words other posters are callin them over there..
wonder why when you put dede.spicher@gmail.com in google 42nd state comments come up hmmm
 and also dedespicher@yahoo.com terris name used to be v3nus long ago and changed. dede used to be deedle.

Blonde:
Quote from: Tamikosmom on August 08, 2010, 06:19:58 PM

Tanner Pumala

Horman's desk mate says substitute noticed Horman missing
Last Update: 6/11 9:19 am

Eight-year-old Tanner Pumala says the first person to notice Kyron Horman missing was a substitute teacher who was taking a head count as the second and third grade class was re-assembling after visiting other classrooms for a science fair at Skyline School last Friday.

"And she was like 'oh no where's Kyron there's only five' and Mrs. Porter was like it's okay calm down, calm down he's probably in the bathroom or getting a drink of water and she said alright I'm going to leave and she left, " says Tanner Pumala.

But, Portland Public School spokesman Matt Shelby said the account can't be true: "There were no substitutes at the school that day (the day Kyron disappeared)," he said.

Shelby thinks Pumala may be confused because all week after the disappearance a subsitute teacher has been at the school to help with the stress of the Horman case.

Tanner is Kyron's deskmate in their combined second-third grade classroom.  Tanner says Kyron was in school for at least an hour Friday morning and that he saw Kyron's step-mother leave the school without Kyron.

F-B-I agents interviewed Pumala, and Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton visited with Pumala Wednesday afternoon according to Pumala's grandmother Wendy Fuhrur.

Upon hearing the substitute teacher noticing that Kyron was not present in the classroom, Pumala says the regular teacher said Kyron had probably gone to get a drink of water or to use the bathroom.  It wasn't until the bus ride home from school, says Pumala that he noticed Kyron was not on the bus.  Kyron's step-mother notified school authorities of her son's not being on the bus at around 3:45pm Friday afternoon. 

Pumala's grandmother says F-B-I agents and Multnomah County investigators have asked Pumala and his grandmother not to speak with the media, for reasons they did not divulge. Fuhrur says she decided to allow her grandson talk, in part to keep the missing boy in the public eye.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Hormans-desk-mate-says-substitute-noticed-Horman/TVY3YTREG0SyCP3tb3MkZg.cspx

Matt Shelby said the account can't be true: "There were no substitutes at the school that day (the day Kyron disappeared)," he said.

Tanner CALLED HER A substitute but she was a teacher's helper not a  substitute

With no link it was in my notes
'teachers helper' that Kyron's friend saw, that he couldn't have (seen) because it was friday (and there are no aids on friday). i would assume that most 'teachers helpers/aids' have kids in school as well. would it be too much of a strech to say that the kid really did see the 'teachers aid' there considering to was a school event?

seahorse:
Quote from: Tamikosmom on August 08, 2010, 06:23:29 PM

Quote from: sebastian on August 08, 2010, 06:19:27 PM

This was snipped from the Oregonlive comments.

42 wrote:
"There are those on the drunk monkey site who thinks I'm dede ---- oops, they think you are terri --- let me know when you want your garden dug up and I'll hint something or someone is buried there and I'll get it dug for you for free."
I was weeding and digging in my garden today. Time to plant fall spinach, carrots, lettuce, broccoli and stuff.
Shouldn't be any remains in my garden, unless my cats buried something there.
We have two cats in the yard. Life isn't very hard.

I just don't need my garden dug to a depth of ten feet. I only prepare the soil about 6-12 inches deep.

Posted on Witnesses continue to be called before Kyron Horman grand jury on August 06, 2010, 6:04PM

It must have something to do with that case of Whiskey that Grey referred to in his first post ... the case of Whiskey he brought into the cage.

::MonkeyDance::

Someone is jealous he/she was not invited to the party.

Janet

::MonkeyLaugh:: ::MonkeyLaugh::

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page