April 23, 2024, 08:30:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #16 8/08/10 -8/09/10  (Read 248661 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2010, 04:08:09 PM »

On the last thread there was a post from Blink's site, I believe it is Blink responding to the comment. It this is true about Terri leaving without Kyron, and Kyron being seen after she left, this is really confusing. If I didn't misinterpret it, and this is true, is there suggestion that Terri left and a person that I'm going to guess knew Kyron, took Kyron from the school and took him to Terri? For me that don't make sense, who would have helped her like that besides the lawn care guy? Is there anyone else that would have helped her like that?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2010, 04:08:14 PM »

Name spelled different?  I thought it was Andrea Leckey, not Andrea Luckey

OH WOW - I see it spelled both ways in the article.  I could be her! 
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2010, 04:08:14 PM »

It is Leckey. It was spelled Leckey everywhere, including on the one clip. There was another clip where it was misspelled Luckey I think.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2010, 04:09:32 PM »

OH WOW - I see it spelled both ways in the article.  I could be her! 

I think the reporter mispronounced the name which accounted for the misspelling on one video clip. The paper would have checked the facts and gotten the correct spelling.
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2010, 04:10:48 PM »

good find!
that is her, here is another video as you can see her tattoo same in her husbands facebook pic (duane)

<a href="http://&lt;object width=&quot;480&quot; height=&quot;385&quot;&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;movie&quot; value=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/RyefEhqYp4I&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowscriptaccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;embed src=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/RyefEhqYp4I&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowscriptaccess=&quot;always&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; width=&quot;480&quot; height=&quot;385&quot;&gt;&lt;/embed&gt;&lt;/object&gt;" target="_blank">http://&lt;object width=&quot;480&quot; height=&quot;385&quot;&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;movie&quot; value=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/RyefEhqYp4I&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowscriptaccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;embed src=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/RyefEhqYp4I&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowscriptaccess=&quot;always&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; width=&quot;480&quot; height=&quot;385&quot;&gt;&lt;/embed&gt;&lt;/object&gt;</a>

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2010, 04:11:20 PM »

OMG.  Coconut juice!  Hello Kitty loves the tropics.  Are you psychic??????

Here is Michael Harney's FB.  It is really too bad that his face is no longer on there

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=622533484&ref=search

I have gotten so much info from monkeys that I couldn't comment on until now.

I have to go for awhile, but there are some people on Michael Harney's FB that I want to comment on.

I can't look now, but there is some body building woman who is on Terri's FB and Michael's.  Her name starts with "L".
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2010, 04:12:20 PM »

oh my never loaded a video what do i click on to do so..

heres the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyefEhqYp4I&feature=player_embedded

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2010, 04:13:31 PM »

good find!
that is her, here is another video as you can see her tattoo same in her husbands facebook pic (duane)

<a href="http://&lt;object width=&quot;480&quot; height=&quot;385&quot;&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;movie&quot; value=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/RyefEhqYp4I&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowscriptaccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;embed src=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/RyefEhqYp4I&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowscriptaccess=&quot;always&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; width=&quot;480&quot; height=&quot;385&quot;&gt;&lt;/embed&gt;&lt;/object&gt;" target="_blank">http://&lt;object width=&quot;480&quot; height=&quot;385&quot;&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;movie&quot; value=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/RyefEhqYp4I&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowscriptaccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;embed src=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/RyefEhqYp4I&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowscriptaccess=&quot;always&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; width=&quot;480&quot; height=&quot;385&quot;&gt;&lt;/embed&gt;&lt;/object&gt;</a>

Very coincidental but I don't think any ties to Kyron, just odd this happened to her back in March.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2010, 04:14:05 PM »

Tamikosmom

« Reply #920 on: August 08, 2010, 11:09:15 AM »
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8349.msg1201865#msg1201865

Thanks for that link Lucky7.  You came through again.  I have been looking for about a week off and on for the dialogue encompassing Kim Holm's son.  The SM search engine failed me because I could not remember the young man's name.

I wasn't "freaking out" at the time but ... I am now reconsidering ... especially when the sighting of the white truck at the end of the road by Jim Kelley and his neighbour is considered.

My question.  "Considering Terri was confirmed to be home at 3:00 PM ... the timing of one of the sightings ... did DeDe have access to a white truck?"

Janet

~~~

Janet,
Not so sure it was "confirmed" that Terri was for sure at home at 3p that day.  Kaine has said he came home about 1.45-2p, Terri was on her laptop, he kissed Kiara, made something to eat, then went to his office area in their home and did some work.  That around 3.20p or so, he put Kiara's shoes on and he/Kiara walked to the bus stop, with Terri following behind them. 

It appears that Terri stayed home after Kaine got there.. but we really don't know that for sure.  Kaine hasn't said that.  She actually 'could have' driven away in the white truck for an hour or so, been back home in time to walk down to the bus stop with them.  Since he was working in his office area, she 'could have' left for a bit, without him even knowing.  Dunno. 

Where Jim Kelley spotted the white truck with a red-haired woman in it, is near enough to the Horman home that Terri 'could have' been sitting there for whatever reason, idled a bit, then driven off as Mr Kelley says... It's just a few minutes from the Horman home. 

And then again too, it sure could have been DeDe or another red-haired female friend.  Kim, for example.  DeDe would likely still have been at work at 3p.  Am thinking that her co-worker likely would have said something about her leaving early, if she did, since they spoke of her being gone for 90 minutes around lunchtime.   

According to the map someone posted back when all this was discussed before, it looks like Kim's home is just around the corner and down the road from Mr. Kelley's home.  (it looks like his property may back up to her property).  Whoever was in that truck, 'could have' been sitting there, perhaps the truck out of site of Kim's home, yet maybe still being able to peek thru and see Kim's home.  ??  At any rate, the truck would have had to pass by her home to get back out to the main road.  IIRC.   

IMO. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2010, 04:16:11 PM »

I agree Klaas no ties to what happend to kyron. I was just trying to show it was her incase some didnt know.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2010, 04:16:31 PM »

OMG.  Coconut juice!  Hello Kitty loves the tropics.  Are you psychic??????

Here is Michael Harney's FB.  It is really too bad that his face is no longer on there

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=622533484&ref=search

I have gotten so much info from monkeys that I couldn't comment on until now.

I have to go for awhile, but there are some people on Michael Harney's FB that I want to comment on.

I can't look now, but there is some body building woman who is on Terri's FB and Michael's.  Her name starts with "L".

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2010, 04:17:19 PM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/99594834.html#IDComment89686238

Posted by Goodnessme

· 1 week ago
I happen to know the poor landscaper that was thrown into the middle of this plot. He was not asked to do it for money, just for "protection". Terri said the marriage wasn't going well and that he had all the money and control, so she needed a way out. The landscaper suggested she get a job and move out and have state services help her in getting custody of her daughter. The next time she spoke to him, she told him she had filed for divorce. He did not work for her or speak to her again. At the time, he felt that she had been distraught, and didn't know how to get out of an "ugly" marriage. He also was lead to believe that she had taken his advice. Now he feels horrible about what has taken place so many months later. On top of that, He and his family are being hounded by media and he is fearful of losing his business, all because this horrible woman approached him with a "favor" that he obviously refused. If you knew this guy, you would wonder why on earth she would even think that he would be the type to do such a thing. He is just a very nice guy.

I understand Kaine's logic of "if only he had done what she asked, my son would be here now." But this further puts the poor man landscaper into the middle of a drama he never asked for or wanted to be in! This drama is taking it's toll on everyone, and seeing the fatigue and stress in the landscaper (and finally asking him "what's wrong?") shows me the harmful ripple affect this is having on everyone involved. The media playing up aspects of the case to make it more dramatic (saying she offered him money to kill him, when she actually sobbed and tried to play on his sympathy, for instance) just makes this already confounding case more confusing and makes me lose the ability to trust anything that is supposedly based in "fact".

Side note- He did feel Terri was acting very suspicious during the first days that the family came into the spotlight. He had been investigated thoroughly, giving over his cell phones, his records, his computers, etc... he complied with everything and was given the official check off. He gave all information that he had and has been cooperative in the utmost. He does not understand for the life of him why Terri would not do the same.

Finally, he said Kyron is a sweet, shy, cute kid and his heart breaks every day knowing that he is missing. He has a seven year old son, as well, and cannot even imagine the pain that the family is enduring at this moment.

I don't know if this has been posted here or not. I first saw this on DD's site and thought it should be posted here also.

IMO If the above is true, and I believe it is, then I think it is an injustice to continually bring his name up. Look what happened to Rosemont Farms. Do we really want to go down that road again?  I am in no way pointing any fingers at anyone, nor am I trying to disrespect anyone here. I just don't want to see another family and business ruined because of this complicated case. I totally understand the logic of gathering information and theories, but I don't understand making speculations that aren't based on facts.

It may be a good idea to go to DD's site http://truecrimes.50.forumer.com/index.php , of which he has openly invited all, and look at the research he has done. There's a lot, but well worth the read.

Again, I hope nobody gets offended by this.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2010, 04:18:32 PM »

good find!

I checked the white pages in Portland and found only one Andrea Leckey and Andrea Luckey.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2010, 04:19:05 PM »

Correction:  No Andrea Luckey!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2010, 04:22:20 PM »

Claycat - Yes I see now it was a typo by the news website and it is indeed Andrea Leckey.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2010, 04:23:46 PM »

Sassifrass - I don't see people talking about the LS much here, nothing to worry about.  We really didn't pick apart Rosemont Farms either.

Not sure if I believe everything the LS says though.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2010, 04:30:16 PM »

Sassifrass - I don't see people talking about the LS much here, nothing to worry about.  We really didn't pick apart Rosemont Farms either.

Thanks Klaas. It just really hit me hard when I read Heathers (Rosemont Farms) post. All of these peoples lives getting drug through the mud because they know TH or DDS. If I weren't so old and such a lady, I would slap them silly! 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2010, 04:33:40 PM »

On the last thread there was a post from Blink's site, I believe it is Blink responding to the comment. It this is true about Terri leaving without Kyron, and Kyron being seen after she left, this is really confusing. If I didn't misinterpret it, and this is true, is there suggestion that Terri left and a person that I'm going to guess knew Kyron, took Kyron from the school and took him to Terri? For me that don't make sense, who would have helped her like that besides the lawn care guy? Is there anyone else that would have helped her like that?

Could there be more than one LS guy? One who Terri sexted for MFH, and another introduced by DS or a common gardening friend?
rockettommi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2010, 04:36:17 PM »

Monkeys who live in the Portland area, are there any old Native American burial grounds or any old cemeteries in the area near the school?

I don't know of any tribal burial grounds centered around Portland, but the Yakima's were just over the river.
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2010, 04:39:49 PM »

Hi Klaas do you know why the LS is not activly in MC Jail? was he moved maybe? i see his fellow wokers are still there. Also do you know what the Diff is in the US Marshall arresting someone? I see another person that was arrested on JUL 6 by the US Marshall same thing Hold. Im just curious. I dont want to pick apart the landscaper or bring his name up to harm him. However he involved himself in this. why even get to the point of terri talking to him about hiring him to kill Kaine? I think it is very important to look at the angle of the landscaper. He could very well have been involved, that maybe why he was arrested? and le trying to find the body until ALL arrests are made? we just dont know. anyone can play victim. A little boy is missing and facts should be discussed IMO.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.