April 19, 2024, 12:25:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #16 8/08/10 -8/09/10  (Read 248575 times)
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #960 on: August 10, 2010, 12:14:57 AM »

Did you get mine I was too busy asking questions, true crime was mine.  I tried to not be hateful just wanted them to answer the questions. 
[/quote]

nope d sorry  musta been when i went to make cheez booga 

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: August 10, 2010, 12:15:50 AM »

Zippiddy - if the animated one is too wide it won't work right, won't be animated.  I always make sure they aren't more than 120 wide.  So you need to either use something like Imageready or some other program that can resize an animation. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: August 10, 2010, 12:16:02 AM »

ooops forgot to say "HI" to you guys    hi and GREAT WORK 
HI Zip! wheres your Avatar?

oops .. i was TRYING to link to an animated one earlier ... it didn't work  imma fix dat right now 

The other day I animated the one you are using if you are interested: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg1199034#msg1199034

Sorry for the O/T!

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: August 10, 2010, 12:17:24 AM »

The supposed emails from Terri (to her friends?) being released tonight on KATU... hmmmm, if we hear anything at all, am just not sure we're gonna hear the "truth" about that day. 

First of all, seems fairly odd that any news media would even have any emails from Terri to anyone, before LE got ahold of em.  Terri hasn't spoken in public yet, kinda doubt that her atty is gonna let words from her that he cannot control, go public.  Dunno tho.  Could the media go around whatever her atty wants/demands? 

Second of all, several of Terri's friends are smack in the middle of a 'secret' GJ hearing, which isn't over yet.  Are these emails coming to KATU from those same friends, and if so, is that legal? 

And thirdly, it sure seems that Terri has told one friend one thing, another friend some different version of that, and etc.  Whatever we may hear about that day, how are we gonna know which Terri-version is the actual truth, if any?  Am not even sure I'd believe a Terri-version 'truth' at this point, if she had sworn on a stack of Bibles, in a court of law. 

Sigh.  Sorry to be so jaded.  I just don't know who to believe at this point. 

I think the emails are those she sent the station within a week or two of Kyron's disappearance... you know, when everyone was feeling sorry for her and everyone believed her.

I'm sure LE has copies of them, and have given the station the go-ahead to publish them.

If those are not from that period of time, it may be emails she sent to girlfriends in the past, which can be of use to the investigation too.

MOO
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: August 10, 2010, 12:19:40 AM »

Even if Kaine kicked James out, there are other solutions to the problem... including divorce. But, doing what she has done has NO reason, NO excuse.

IMO
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: August 10, 2010, 12:20:34 AM »

Even if Kaine kicked James out, there are other solutions to the problem... including divorce. But, doing what she has done has NO reason, NO excuse.

IMO

I agree!
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #966 on: August 10, 2010, 12:21:05 AM »

Zippiddy - if the animated one is too wide it won't work right, won't be animated.  I always make sure they aren't more than 120 wide.  So you need to either use something like Imageready or some other program that can resize an animation. 

hi klaas  well here's what i've try'd so far 
uplaoding a small one from my pc - no luck - .gif wasn't animated i mean

try'd linking to some on sites online - photobucket ones - try'd different ways - but the thingy elsewhere in link  nope no luck again

I'm not techy by any means really - but i catch on fast after trial/error .... and i have some animated ones already

QUESTION tho .... do they have to be posted somewhere "online" to animate?  or should i be able to "upload" say a .gif from my pc to here?  (and have it work 

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #967 on: August 10, 2010, 12:22:56 AM »

ooops forgot to say "HI" to you guys    hi and GREAT WORK 
HI Zip! wheres your Avatar?

oops .. i was TRYING to link to an animated one earlier ... it didn't work  imma fix dat right now 

The other day I animated the one you are using if you are interested: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg1199034#msg1199034

Sorry for the O/T!

tanks Brandi Smile I'll have a lookie at it - i must of missed you posting that the other day, sorry    ... i do have some animated ones already that i've collected thru the years  always been a monkey fan   

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: August 10, 2010, 12:22:59 AM »

Did you get mine I was too busy asking questions, true crime was mine.  I tried to not be hateful just wanted them to answer the questions. 

nope d sorry  musta been when i went to make cheez booga 

[/quote]True Crime WHERE IS KYRON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unlike you moderators that are in touch with Terri Horman and the gruesome foursome daily what role did you play in this?
What about the horrible things you said to Desiree?
LE knows...................................................
And I am not hiding behind initials eith...er.........
So is your "friend" still innocent? LE is making all this up? Please explain love to hear it...

OH NO you will delete it as a TROLLL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..WHERE IS KYRONSee More
about an hour ago · Flag
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: August 10, 2010, 12:23:45 AM »

hi klaas  well here's what i've try'd so far 
uplaoding a small one from my pc - no luck - .gif wasn't animated i mean

try'd linking to some on sites online - photobucket ones - try'd different ways - but the thingy elsewhere in link  nope no luck again

I'm not techy by any means really - but i catch on fast after trial/error .... and i have some animated ones already

QUESTION tho .... do they have to be posted somewhere "online" to animate?  or should i be able to "upload" say a .gif from my pc to here?  (and have it work 

Sometimes trying to link to another online site, unless it's photobucket, can be tricky.  Sometimes hotlinks don't work.  The size is usually the biggest issue.  You should be able to upload from your PC as well but again if it's too large it will not be animated. 

Brandi animated yours for you 
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #970 on: August 10, 2010, 12:27:37 AM »

IMO
I'm with you on that Itaryl!  Earlier today I read an article and it stated that when Teri 1st approached the LS she told him how Kaine had all the $ and she wasn't happy anymore.  It went on to say that the LS told her there were other ways for her to leave, (ie: divorce, and I believe to contact the State for help).  I'm beginning to think that she planned this kidnap for ransom/reward scheme and it backfired on her.  Could she have planned to split the $ with those who helped her and then had enough $ to take Kiara and divorce Kaine?  Just my thoughts.  It also keeps me having positive thoughts that we'll locate Kyron alive!  I've been looking for that article to post but haven't been able to find it-sorry!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: August 10, 2010, 12:28:53 AM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/investigators_trying_to_determ_1.html

Investigators question residents, scour neighborhood for Kyron Horman clues
Published: Monday, August 09, 2010, 6:38 PM     Updated: Monday, August 09, 2010, 9:25 PM

Investigators looking into the disappearance of 7-year-old Kyron Horman resumed a concentrated search along the 2.2 mile Northwest Old Germantown Road loop, at and around the home where DeDe Spicher, one of Terri Moulton Horman's friends, was gardening the day Kyron went missing.

Meanwhile, a Multnomah County grand jury Monday continued to hear testimony in the disappearance of the Skyline School second-grader, with women and men who had worked out at the same gym as Kyron's stepmother called to appear.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: August 10, 2010, 12:30:29 AM »

Muffy - I'll get this thread change, my turn 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: August 10, 2010, 12:33:08 AM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/investigators_trying_to_determ_1.html

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: August 10, 2010, 12:33:15 AM »

Okey dokey.  I'm going night-night.  Bzzzzzzzzzzzz    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #975 on: August 10, 2010, 12:33:46 AM »

Babs - tanks for that !

d -  ahahahahaha

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: August 10, 2010, 12:34:10 AM »

Nite MuffyBee
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #977 on: August 10, 2010, 12:36:10 AM »

klaas - ok tanks for the info - i'll check all that out when i can 

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #978 on: August 10, 2010, 12:37:14 AM »

Nite MuffyBee

Oh, goodie. I like to watch the thread change. Cool.

Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #979 on: August 10, 2010, 12:37:51 AM »

FYI-Scanner has been down for about an hour now?

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?action=cwp&ctid=2230
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.