April 19, 2024, 01:44:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #17 8/09/10 - 8/11/10  (Read 212025 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: August 11, 2010, 05:25:54 PM »

Help ~ will someone rescue me and fix my posts ~ I can't even figure it out.  good grief.

Klaas, Muffy . . anyone?

It is okay, we all mix up posts.

Signed,
anyone

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: August 11, 2010, 05:26:25 PM »

It was this one.  In light of the idea that the truck may have been seen in a different place, and the fact that Terri might have been there just a few minutes, I started thinking about this comment again.

People posting comments at Oregon Live were wondering where Kiara was during the science fair since no one had talked about her being there.  They were saying she might have been left in the truck, so the person called 42d state posting the following.  I will put the quote in blue.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/witnesses_continue_to_be_calle.html

42ndState August 05, 2010 at 7:04PM
Follow

we were speculating last night that terri may have parked the truck near the back door so she could keep an eye on Kiara --- Kiara was sick so she may have left her there. It was a cool day and it was only for a few minutes. There is no fact either way.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #962 on: August 11, 2010, 05:27:09 PM »

Hey Gypsy, remember those couple of posts I put up regarding Quinn & Greg, where they live, Quinn's school, etc? Have you looked at those Facebook links that I just provided today? I listed everyone of her albums. Well check out the album of Kiara's first visitors. Why am I questioning this? I swear it may just be something innocent but it's wierd...just wierd...
I am lazy today I admit it, do you know what page you posted on I wanted to look but was trying to go through the posts before presser.
did you notice this one? Who posted this on August 1st?  interesting...
James, Kyron, Quinn (08-10)http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2010775&id=1264414625
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: August 11, 2010, 05:27:46 PM »

RT @alafairburke: @KGWNews - Horman truck photos for June 4 were recreated by investigators to aid in recall. http://bit.ly/cIep2A     37 minutes ago  via TweetDeck 
http://twitter.com/KGWNews

"to aid in recall".....as in....not suggestive...

Yes, they mentioned in the press conference that they are trying not to be suggestive. They want people to tell what they remember, not what they remember because of something LE shows. If that makes sense.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #964 on: August 11, 2010, 05:29:10 PM »

o/t they are showing a rerun of my friends on wife swap on lifetime LOL>>>>>

The cowboys or the plant lady? I happen to be watching it right now!!
Oh Calvin and his lovely brood....OMG I can't believe they are actually they are actualy acting like this...Calvin yeah that is pretty much him....

Got to say I am glad it is the cowboys - the other guy kinda skeers me!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: August 11, 2010, 05:29:19 PM »

Could the second car Terri used..when she switched with the truck..be a red Mustang similiar enough to her own that she figured no one would think it strange she was driving that car away from the school or in the parking lots or back roads?

I may be imagining it and I am not good at finding things, but didn't someone report very early on that there was a possible siting on Sauvie Island of a mustang AND a white truck???  I do not want to start mis-info, it just seems like I remember that?
You must have seen it here..
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:WLXFnK07hnEJ:www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/08/09/kyron-horman-case-a-motive-an-accomplice-and-a-conference/+mustang+AND+a+white+truck+Sauvie+Island+in+the+Kyron+case&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=opera

Thank you!  So, it must have been early false info....

Or maybe it was the truth and the switch from the red Mustang back to the white truck was made on the island?

Didn't someone say that there were A FEW red mustang owners on the island?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: August 11, 2010, 05:33:31 PM »

Help ~ will someone rescue me and fix my posts ~ I can't even figure it out.  good grief.

Klaas, Muffy . . anyone?

Signed,
anyone

Bearly, LOLOL 

Do you have the thread change or do you want me to get it?
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #967 on: August 11, 2010, 05:33:47 PM »

Klaas, Muffy . . anyone?

Signed,
anyone
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: August 11, 2010, 05:34:26 PM »

Hey Gypsy, remember those couple of posts I put up regarding Quinn & Greg, where they live, Quinn's school, etc? Have you looked at those Facebook links that I just provided today? I listed everyone of her albums. Well check out the album of Kiara's first visitors. Why am I questioning this? I swear it may just be something innocent but it's wierd...just wierd...
I am lazy today I admit it, do you know what page you posted on I wanted to look but was trying to go through the posts before presser.
James, Kyron, Quinn (08-10)http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2010775&id=1264414625

That date is incorrect.  Those photos were not posted to Facebook in August
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: August 11, 2010, 05:35:42 PM »

Klaas, Muffy . . anyone?

Signed,
anyone

Bearly, LOLOL 

I'm ready!

I believe in miracles!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #970 on: August 11, 2010, 05:36:22 PM »

Thanks all for your replies.   an angelic monkey

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #971 on: August 11, 2010, 05:39:14 PM »

Considering that Terri was well known at the school, it's hard to comprehend that she would park her truck on the access road because if she were seen there, people would know it was her and would remember that.  Plus, according to the picture we saw today, the access road is only big enough for one vehicle and if any other vehicle were to try to access that road, then the truck would be in the way and that would be remembered.

I'm thinking that if Terri had been on the "access road", that would have really stood out if seen by anyone and would have definately been reported to police before now.

I think on this one, we just gotta remember that the access road was down at the bottom of the steep slope, not easily seen by anyone unless standing right there, or looking out an upstairs window.  Which most folks likely were not, as they were either inside the school busy in classrooms, or parked on the other side of or behind the school.  IMO. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: August 11, 2010, 05:40:06 PM »

Klaas, Muffy . . anyone?

Signed,
anyone

You did it!

I believe in miracles!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: August 11, 2010, 05:40:15 PM »

Titch ..I saw the pics of Kiara's first visitors..but I missed where the post is about Quinn and Gregg..where they live etc..can you point me in that direction please.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: August 11, 2010, 05:40:16 PM »

Klaas, Muffy . . anyone?

Signed,
anyone

Bearly, LOLOL 

I'm ready!

Good, because I'm not, LOL 
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #975 on: August 11, 2010, 05:40:45 PM »

That date is incorrect.  Those photos were not posted to Facebook in August
Thank you much..
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #976 on: August 11, 2010, 05:40:51 PM »

RT @alafairburke: @KGWNews - Horman truck photos for June 4 were recreated by investigators to aid in recall. http://bit.ly/cIep2A     37 minutes ago  via TweetDeck 
http://twitter.com/KGWNews

"to aid in recall".....as in....not suggestive...

To me...it doesn't make sense.  How can LE ask for folks to give an independent recollection without suggestion received from press, etc., when LE itself is suggesting by presenting manufactured photos.  Heads up, LE - you can't ask for independent recollection and then show people what you want them to "recall".  Hello!?!

Yes, they mentioned in the press conference that they are trying not to be suggestive. They want people to tell what they remember, not what they remember because of something LE shows. If that makes sense.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #977 on: August 11, 2010, 05:41:35 PM »

I sure hope that most people around there aren't like me. I never look nor care about cars and trucks in a parking lot, and also don't pay attention to who is shopping unless someone sticks out like a sore thumb, because of what they are wearing or if they look bizarre. A person like Terri, wouldn't even really glance at her, she wouldn't stick out to me.

EXACTLY!!!

I could not tell you the vehicle I parked next to in the mall yesterday.  How would I remember a specific vehicle parked in the lot of a business I patronized over two months ago.

The June 5th email revealed yesterday ... convinces me that LE knew at the getgo where Terri claimed she had been with that truck on the morning of June 4, 2010.  There was the school ... 2 Fred Meyers ... Albertson ... the rural roads and ... the gym.

Today's press conference should have been held on June 6, 2010 and ... maybe somebody could have recollected the pickup truck ... maybe somebody could have  identified/described the 2nd person sitting in the truck.

Janet

I agree, and realistically the older a person gets the worse the memory is. Sure wish they would have come out with this info earlier.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: August 11, 2010, 05:41:52 PM »

Klaas, Muffy . . anyone?

Signed,
anyone

Bearly, LOLOL 

I'm ready!

Good, because I'm not, LOL 

I believe in miracles!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #979 on: August 11, 2010, 05:42:17 PM »

"We are looking for anyone who have have seen Terri in her white truck between 8:15 and 8:45 a.m. that day near the school," said deputy DA Rod Underhill, who was the first person from the attorney's office to be present at a Kyron press conference.

This is such an interesting request. They are asking if Terri was seen in her truck during the hours she says she was walking around the science fair with Kyron. Does this go back to a witness who had said she saw Terri at 8:15? Did no one else see her after that or did someone take her truck and come back for her?
If she took photos that morning, her camera should have the time in it's memory.  There would be a way, IMO, to prove what time she took them.  Interesting.

O4bull, that would be true unless she has the same type of camera I have. I had a Sony Cybershot, which to charge, you placed into a deck, no need to remove or take out the battery.

Well, I decided to upgrade to a better one [same brand], but this one does not have the charging deck. I have to remove the battery and place it into a charger. This automatically resets the time and date...argh!

To have the correct date and time, I must reset this after every charge, and most times, I am just plain lazy and do not bother.

Just another angle to look @.

I remember another case where they were able to go into the camera's hardware and find dates.  I don't know if it's all digital cameras, or just certain ones.  I would be frustrated if I had to reset my camera date everytime, I feel for you! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.