April 20, 2024, 05:43:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #17 8/09/10 - 8/11/10  (Read 212038 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: August 10, 2010, 04:46:54 PM »

I take it to mean if you had company, like people staying with you or with you that day during those ours. 
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: August 10, 2010, 04:48:42 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8358.msg1204061#msg1204061
That sounds like fun Janet    My first question would be, what does it mean about visitors on that new flyer? And what does it matter if a person had visitors?

could be any type of visitor, maybe someone asking directions

I read it differently. I thought they were asking if the resident had visitors so that LE could follow up with the visitors as well. A visitor would be driving in and out of the area. Perhaps the visitor had information requested in the flyer.

nicubird that makes perfect sense, when you think about it, are you LE,or X LE , csi fan 

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #382 on: August 10, 2010, 04:49:56 PM »

"Guess what? Since we are married we have joint custody and he can do that. Gee, too bad I didn't know that," she wrote.    Where are these emails coming from? And how much money is the person getting from giving them to news outlets? There is no way I believe that money isn't changing hands.

I totally agree with you, I too wonder who is making the dough? Something is bothering me about the going to two stores for medicine or a certain type of medicine. I am starting to think it may have been needed to knock Kyron out. I wonder if the nursery at the gym has stated what Kiara'a demeaner was like that a.m., ie was she fussy, sleepy? I also wonder if Kiara witnessed anything? It's time for the truth to come out and I believe LE has a better idea of it than we do. I just wish they would bring Terri and DeDe in as  persons of interest and interrogate them. I don't watch CSI but I love NCIS... the characters make the show. I guess real interrogations don't work that way.

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #383 on: August 10, 2010, 04:51:39 PM »

"Guess what? Since we are married we have joint custody and he can do that. Gee, too bad I didn't know that," she wrote.    Where are these emails coming from? And how much money is the person getting from giving them to news outlets? There is no way I believe that money isn't changing hands.

prob TH friend/s, TH is haveing them sold through her friend/s, and what ya know
TH can pay the lawyer, emails released at a later date, by agreement, IDK.JMO
and JMG

I agree. It is possible that Terri signed over all the rights to correspondence and photographs to her lawyer as part of their agreement. Instead of a friend selling the emails, it could have been done through the lawyer, though I don't see how the emails are helping Terri. Those are CYA emails, not emails from a distraught mother.

Kaine and Desiree have lessened the value of any photographs that Terri has by releasing photographs at no charge.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #384 on: August 10, 2010, 04:56:38 PM »

I totally agree with you, I too wonder who is making the dough? Something is bothering me about the going to two stores for medicine or a certain type of medicine. I am starting to think it may have been needed to knock Kyron out. I wonder if the nursery at the gym has stated what Kiara'a demeaner was like that a.m., ie was she fussy, sleepy? I also wonder if Kiara witnessed anything? It's time for the truth to come out and I believe LE has a better idea of it than we do. I just wish they would bring Terri and DeDe in as  persons of interest and interrogate them. I don't watch CSI but I love NCIS... the characters make the show. I guess real interrogations don't work that way.

I wondered about the medicine also, I'm taking it that it wasn't a prescription, but who knows what she is talking about and if it is the truth. I love NCIS also               That makes sense now, so if you had a visitor, call them up and ask them if they remember seeing the truck or the women or anything else that seemed not right.
mchenry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #385 on: August 10, 2010, 04:56:40 PM »

KGW has updated their story and now indicate that DeDe was unaccounted for where she was working from 9:45 until 1:00.

investigators have also been focusing on the activities of Terri's friend, Dede Spicher the day that Kyron disappeared. On Sunday, KGW reported that investigators have been searching the property where Spicher was gardening on June 4.  Reliable sources told KGW that Spicher left that area at 9:45 a.m. and was unaccounted for until 1 p.m. that day.

http://www.kgw.com/news/2nd-person-seen-in-Terri-Hormans-truck-100301534.html
Well good lord, what are we going to find out next?
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #386 on: August 10, 2010, 04:59:56 PM »

Is there a news conference this afternoon, or did I miss it?

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #387 on: August 10, 2010, 05:00:52 PM »

whilst i have a minute here... sharing this and see what comes out it
with the HOPE that somebody else who's reading this will come forward with ANY knowledge of such wrong doings by Terri or ANY person working with children.. this is APPALLING!

while reading some comments somebody had posted on a site supporting Kryon and his family:
"Please someone message me if you know Terri worked at Lenox school, and if she did what year? I think she was the aid who assisted my son. Please this may be of help?"

i IM'd this person, giving them a link with the info she wanted ie: "proof" that Terri was INDEED employed by the Hillsboro School District AND had worked at Lenox Elementary:

ME: "Between March 2001 and June 2002, she was a substitute teacher in the Hillsboro School District. According to spokesman Beth Graser, Terri held long-term jobs at Eastwood, Mooberry and Lenox elementaries"  info came from this site:
http://jocosarblog.typepad.com/jocosarblog/2010/06/view-full-sizeandrew-burtonthe-oregoniankyron-hormans-stepmother-terri-moulton-horman-right-hugs-his-mother-desiree-you.html

this person responded to my IM a little earlier today with:

"I will have to dig through my records , but I am sure she was the person assigned to help my son who has Aspergers. She was a support aid in reading. She was responsible for his transition periods. She was not his regular person, just a fill in. My son was seven and he forgot his coat regularly at recess. She found his coat in a toilet and made him wear it the rest of the day. His teacher said she did not know but also confessed to yelling at him in an abusive manner. I noticed the coat situation when he walked in the door. I drove immediately to the school in threw the coat on the principles desk. He investigated a meeting was held and we agreed not to file a lawsuit if his teacher was given special education training and the substitute was fired and could not teach for the district again. The Superintendant agreed and we moved into the Beaverton school district immediately. She was the person I am sure. She had no real remorse in her eyes and no apologies to my son."

(i msg'd her back - asking her to report this incident to the LE)

please please PLEASE!!   STEP FORWARD with ANY INFO - no matter how small - you can remain anonymous if you need to .. but just DO IT!!!  Do it for KYRON

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: August 10, 2010, 05:02:11 PM »

News conference should be tomorrow at 11am I believe.  Nothing today scheduled.
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #389 on: August 10, 2010, 05:04:16 PM »

News conference should be tomorrow at 11am I believe.  Nothing today scheduled.

Thanks Klaasend

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: August 10, 2010, 05:10:39 PM »

“I have a receipt showing I was checking out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn't have at the first FM. Then I was trying to get Kitty to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20. Home at 12:45. Kaine home at 2. Bus at 3:30. That was my day - they keep asking me. Now on my 5th interview with them ..."
http://www.katu.com/news/local/100323934.html

the emails were sent on 6-5-10
 Now on my 5th interview with them ..."
5 interveiws in 24 hrs, WOW
the first FM would have called another store to check for the med

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #391 on: August 10, 2010, 05:11:07 PM »

That sounds like fun Janet    My first question would be, what does it mean about visitors on that new flyer? And what does it matter if a person had visitors?

I read it differently. I thought they were asking if the resident had visitors so that LE could follow up with the visitors as well. A visitor would be driving in and out of the area. Perhaps the visitor had information requested in the flyer.

nicubird that makes perfect sense, when you think about it, are you LE,or X LE , csi fan 

Sorry to disappoint...not LE or X LE. My education is as an RN with special certification in neonatal intensive care and an undergrad degree in behavioral psychology. You do have me pegged accurately as a CSI fan. I do love me some procedurals

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #392 on: August 10, 2010, 05:12:03 PM »

Oops...my first box post...

Sorry to disappoint...not LE or X LE. My education is as an RN with special certification in neonatal intensive care and an undergrad degree in behavioral psychology. You do have me pegged accurately as a CSI fan. I do love me some procedurals

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: August 10, 2010, 05:13:03 PM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Investigators-looking-for-possible-second-person/EDGDIflt8065f2Pb5ARVrA.cspx

Investigators looking for possible second person seen in Horman's white truck

Last Update: 1:50 pm

Investigators were expected to continue their suddenly resumed search this week for 7-year-old Kyron Horman.

He vanished June 4 after attending a science fair at Skyline Elementary School, leading to what is being called the biggest search in state history.

WATCH: Livestream of press conference - Begins Wednesday at 11 a.m.

Over the weekend dozens of probers from several agencies scoured an area two miles from the school. KOIN Local 6 also found deputies questioning drivers and residents along Old Germantown Road.

Late Monday a flier was passed out with photos of DeDe Spicher and Terri Horman and the white truck Terri was seen driving in and around the time Kyron vanished.

Residents said they were asked to fill out an accompanying questionnaire, and if they could identify any of the photos in the flier. Other residents were asked for access to forested areas behind their property.

KOIN has confirmed that law enforcement is fixated on a possible second person who may have been seen sitting in the Horman's truck while Terri was dropping Kyron off at the science fair.

Wednesday, the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office will hold a press conference at Brookshill Historical Church on NW Skyline Blvd., to release details about the case in hopes of obtaining more information from the public.

Investigators also searched property where Dede Spicher was working June 4. She is a close friend of Terri Horman, Kyron's stepmother, who's thought to be the last person to have seen him alive.

Spicher is said to have helped Terri Horman buy an untraceable cell phone, and moved in with her for weeks.

"They're both presumed innocent," points out CBS News legal analyst Lisa Bloom . "Nevertheless, they both engaged in suspicious behavior that's making police look very closely at the both of them."

"It looks like Dede's opening up," attorney Bruce McCain, a former captain of the Multnomah County, Oregon Sheriff's Dept., told "Early Show" co-anchor Monday. " ... This is not a search-and-rescue. This is a forensic search for criminal evidence, more than likely, something very specific that Dede told them about. It could even very well be one of these untraceable cell phones."

Terri Horman hasn't been named a suspect in the case, but Kyron's parents believe she is involved in their son's disappearance.

Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, says he's living with the burden of guilt over having brought Terri into Kyron's life, saying, "It's my job to protect him ... and someone ... got him on my watch."

This comes at the same time that a Multnomah County grand jury continues to meet, with a 9-year-old classmate of Kyron's being the latest to appear. The mother of the boy said she was not allowed inside and did not ask him about the secret proceeding. Her son and Kyron were scheduled to perform together in the school talent show the afternoon of his disappearance.

A new press conference administered by the Multnomah County Sheriff's Department is set for Wednesday at 11 a.m. at the Brookshill Church on NW Skyline Blvd.

At the conference sheriffs will release certain case details in an effort to obtain the public's help in gathering further information in this investigation. 
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #394 on: August 10, 2010, 05:16:08 PM »

with the HOPE that somebody else who's reading this will come forward with ANY knowledge of such wrong doings by Terri or ANY person working with children.. this is APPALLING!

while reading some comments somebody had posted on a site supporting Kryon and his family:
"Please someone message me if you know Terri worked at Lenox school, and if she did what year? I think she was the aid who assisted my son. Please this may be of help?"

i IM'd this person, giving them a link with the info she wanted ie: "proof" that Terri was INDEED employed by the Hillsboro School District AND had worked at Lenox Elementary:

ME: "Between March 2001 and June 2002, she was a substitute teacher in the Hillsboro School District. According to spokesman Beth Graser, Terri held long-term jobs at Eastwood, Mooberry and Lenox elementaries"  info came from this site:
http://jocosarblog.typepad.com/jocosarblog/2010/06/view-full-sizeandrew-burtonthe-oregoniankyron-hormans-stepmother-terri-moulton-horman-right-hugs-his-mother-desiree-you.html

"I will have to dig through my records , but I am sure she was the person assigned to help my son who has Aspergers. She was a support aid in reading. She was responsible for his transition periods. She was not his regular person, just a fill in. My son was seven and he forgot his coat regularly at recess. She found his coat in a toilet and made him wear it the rest of the day. His teacher said she did not know but also confessed to yelling at him in an abusive manner. I noticed the coat situation when he walked in the door. I drove immediately to the school in threw the coat on the principles desk. He investigated a meeting was held and we agreed not to file a lawsuit if his teacher was given special education training and the substitute was fired and could not teach for the district again. The Superintendant agreed and we moved into the Beaverton school district immediately. She was the person I am sure. She had no real remorse in her eyes and no apologies to my son."

please please PLEASE!!   STEP FORWARD with ANY INFO - no matter how small - you can remain anonymous if you need to .. but just DO IT!!!  Do it for KYRON

That is very disturbing.

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #395 on: August 10, 2010, 05:22:20 PM »

Yep, one of Terri's friends made a few dollars selling the emails. Nothing new. It's done all the time.
NEVER thought I would say this but at this point I don't care if it helps find Kyron.....they can make all the money they want if it STOPS these women and puts them in the spotlight for what they have done!!!JMO
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: August 10, 2010, 05:22:46 PM »

“I have a receipt showing I was checking out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn't have at the first FM. Then I was trying to get Kitty to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20. Home at 12:45. Kaine home at 2. Bus at 3:30. That was my day - they keep asking me. Now on my 5th interview with them ..."
http://www.katu.com/news/local/100323934.html

the emails were sent on 6-5-10
 Now on my 5th interview with them ..."
5 interveiws in 24 hrs, WOW
the first FM would have called another store to check for the med

Sources detail Terri’s timeline day Kyron disappeared

by Anna Song KATU News

Originally printed at http://www.katu.com/news/local/99151549.html

PORTLAND, Ore. - According to multiple sources, Terri Moulton Horman says she left Skyline School at 8:45 in the morning without Kyron the day he disappeared and that between 8:45 a.m. and 10:10 a.m. she ran errands at local grocery stores and can prove it.

As KATU news first reported, at least two stores, the Albertsons on Hillsdale Highway and the Sunset Fred Meyer, are cooperating with investigators. The Albertsons confirmed it turned over surveillance tape to investigators in the case.

Between 10:10 in the morning and 11:39, Terri said she drove her daughter Kiara around on rural roads in the family’s white truck because Kiara had an earache. She said she was trying to soothe the toddler with the motion of the vehicle. ((IMO this is when she got rid of Kyron))

Early on investigators made a request of the public for any video they might have of the white truck traveling on specific roads through Northwest Multnomah County and portions of Washington County.

At 11:39 a.m., Terri checked in at a 24-hour Fitness in Beaverton on Waterhouse Avenue and worked out for about an hour until 12:40 p.m.

By 1:21, Terri said she'd traveled home - a distance of nearly 11 miles - and was posting photos on Facebook she'd taken that morning of Kyron standing with his science project and of his friend, Kurtis, standing with his.

Sources said she also e-mailed the teacher to find out when she could come pick up the project as she had not taken it home.

Yet according to Kaine Horman, that was the very reason Terri requested to drive the truck that day to Skyline School.

He said in an e-mail to KATU News: “I typically drive the truck and Terri drives the car. She wanted to use the truck to bring Kyron's science fair project home, easier done with the truck than the car."

Two of Terri's friends who've taken polygraph tests and turned over evidence said they are cooperating fully with investigators and have nothing to hide.

Dede Spicher, another friend of Terri’s, has been accused by Kyron’s biological parents, Desiree Young and Kaine Horman, for not cooperating with police. Spicher refused to answer reporter’s questions Friday.

No one has been named a suspect or person of interest in the case, and police have not made any arrests.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
nana0567
Scared Monkey

« Reply #397 on: August 10, 2010, 05:28:26 PM »

That is very disturbing.
This is horrible what this substitute did to this poor little boy. It will be interesting to find out if it was indeed Terri. I hope she writes you back Zippity.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #398 on: August 10, 2010, 05:37:12 PM »

I wonder if it is Terri!  Wow!
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: August 10, 2010, 05:54:07 PM »

About DeDe and her missing time, I'm wondering if she may have been missing before then, but coworkers and owner were unaware. Was it around 11:30 that she disappeared, or 11:30 when someone from the job first tried to get a hold of her?

Scatty,

Y.W. on the link.

Upruptly left. Someone saw her (supposely) leave upruptly.  What does that mean? 
I guess she was in a middle of something. 

I wish they'd give us more details. For someone to leave abruptly implies to me that there was a catalyst. Did she just get up quickly for no reason, or did she check her watch or get a phone call on her cell? What time did she first check in at work, and can she account for all her time between then and 11:30? Details, we need DETAILS!!! 

Oh dear, I hate to say I told you so....

NO I DON'T!!!  Monkey Devil!

Details, we're finally getting details! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.