April 28, 2024, 12:24:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #17 8/09/10 - 8/11/10  (Read 212385 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #840 on: August 11, 2010, 03:19:10 PM »

Hi wildmala, and welcome!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #841 on: August 11, 2010, 03:20:28 PM »

an angelic monkey

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #842 on: August 11, 2010, 03:21:45 PM »

this person is at Terri's shower and is friends with Dede on FB.  I have not had luck with linking FB, so here is her name

Liesl Andrico  (Liesl Prather)

Info
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #843 on: August 11, 2010, 03:23:30 PM »

Thanks Brandi!

if you notice the truck is going off the main road on a dirt side rd. wonder what that rd is?

It's the access road.  I went into full detail on this back in previous threads, complete with pics.  Does anyone go back and read those threads?  LOL   

I just did Brandi-LOL!  Good pic is in the Picture thread, page 4, reply 67 by Blonde.  Don't know how to post from prior thread-sorry!
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #844 on: August 11, 2010, 03:24:33 PM »

Thanks Brandi!

if you notice the truck is going off the main road on a dirt side rd. wonder what that rd is?

It's the access road.  I went into full detail on this back in previous threads, complete with pics.  Does anyone go back and read those threads?  LOL   

I do go back and read em! Smile
 wish I had the thread.. I will see if I can find it. ty!

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #845 on: August 11, 2010, 03:27:02 PM »

Here is a recap of the press conference:

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Investigators-seeking-more-information-on-white/VILKP8LxXUGmmcMRkZKBxQ.cspx

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: August 11, 2010, 03:27:39 PM »

Sorry, had to run out for a sec to pick up my boys from the park. Thanks you guys! Actually, I have a very good connection on another site. She shared some of her info with another poster & that other poster shared some extra links with her! Trying to figure out a couple of other things, too, once I get these snapshots done. I'd like to capture them before they go poof.

NOTE that one of the comments on the January 2010 album has Terri informing that the boys are self sufficient and they can't have anymore kids... She was returning a comment to somebody that was talking about how cute Kiara & the rest of the family is. So, here's what I'm wondering...

Klaas (Wyks, Brandi, everyone), follow me for a sec, please... Say James went to live with his grandparents, then ended up with his dad & step-mom, bc he wasn't getting along with either Terri or Kaine. Terri feels like she lost her child, a son that's been with her since he was born. This is a woman that brought up AIDS in a divorce fight with her exhusband, plus from what I understand he has a record maybe dating back to 1998 (or 96, can't remember)...so he doesn't fight the way he really should, Ecker comes into James' life & he adopts him. Sometime during or shortly after the divorce between Terri & Ron, she says he doesn't have it anymore, or something to that effect. At this point I'm thinking this lady has some serious problems. Well, keep in mind James is out of the Horman home at the beginning of the year sometime. Maybe, just maybe, Terri hears a rumor that her husband could have gotten somebody else pregnant...maybe having an affair. I have NOT found proof of any of this, and I tend to think Terri mixes alot of lie with a lil bit of truth to make her stories seem more believable... But maybe, just maybe, there could be something to this. If she can no longer have children, if say maybe she got her tubes tied for Kaine, then she hears he got somebody else pregnant - knowing she already gave her son up to his bio dad for whatever reason - this could be enough to push somebody over the extreme edge. It does not change the fact that it's wrong to make Kyron disappear, but it could just maybe be the trigger... With all of her actions thus far, seems to me she has a psychosis...just sayin'...
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #847 on: August 11, 2010, 03:27:54 PM »

Thanks blonde for the info!

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #848 on: August 11, 2010, 03:28:07 PM »

I think at the very least, this post (if not ALL of Rob's posts) is highly worth a second read: (if not first):   IMO. 

Rob
Monkey All Star

Re: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #5 7/11/10 -
« Reply #411 on: July 12, 2010, 06:16:20 PM »
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8231.msg1181885#msg1181885

I saw a few monks and monkettes saying this reminded them of Caylee's or Haleigh's case(s). I understand that made them think of the lying. Really I do.

I would beg to differ and say this is really totally in line with Madeleine McCanns - minus the sordid tales of sex, (there were all kinds of allegations of swapping there too) and technology that just didn't hammer down a suspect to a locale in Portugal. Everything else seems the same. For those that didn't follow that nightmare there where all kinds of crazies involved and people placed on boards - ala Aruba. It was a nightmare and Maddy is no where to be seen.

There is so much confusion here that I seriously doubt this will ever be solved. I am truly sorry to say that. I know that we all want HOPE as our eternal guiding light. Our light that makes all the wrongs right.

The one difference was Gerry and Kate stayed together. Some said to seal their bond of deceit and others said it made them stronger. As I said at the time, I don't like Gerry and Kate, I don't want them as my neighbors, my GPs, or my family. I don't think they are good people. I only cared about Maddy. And at a certain point you have to forget about all the dregs in a case and remember Kyron. I don't know when that point will come - but it will at some point when the soap opera dies down. And I see that here too. I see alot of hatred in both directions. For the record I don't hate Kaine - just don't like him. I can't really hate anyone, and certain not someone I have never met.

These kind of cases arise and it would literally take the Hand of God to solve. At this point that's what this case needs. I think and feel it is highly probable that Kyron is deceased, and Terri is involved. Very involved. I also can't rule out that there is an unknown pedophile involved. I also can't rule out that Kaine doesn't knows exactly what happened and his going to the gym has left a bad taste in my mouth. If my child was missing - I would be employing every tactic I could to find him. That would include publicly humiliating Terri, giving Mr Oaks a scent to work with, looking myself, getting all of my friends to help how ever they could, hiring a private detective - I would not rest. Going the the gym - repeatedly - tells me Kyron is deceased.

The reason that Terri could careless is because there is nothing to find, nothing that will clear her. The reason that Kaine workouts and is not at the police station morning, noon and night is because he knows in his heart his wife.

He's not a good guy in my opinion, but I don't know the man. I just observed him from a far and if I was missing I would hope my dad would put more into finding me than he did his workouts.

For all those those that will continue to follow this case - I have some advice - if you will allow me, that's all this is - you will be hearing more horrible things and it will make your blood boil. I've seen this kinda case before. It's not pretty. This takes a strong stomach and a hard shell. Don't take too much personally - cause we all know that you truly care that a child is missing. Everyone knows that.

When all is said and done - just try to remember the kind of people that you are dealing with here and thank God these are not your family members. This could go on for quite some time to come so try to remember that you are really here on SM for Kyron and the missing.

Thanks for listening, and maybe heading this advice.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #849 on: August 11, 2010, 03:38:41 PM »

Here is my "access road theory".  Sorry it's so long.  A series of five pics, along with my theory... beginning here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8288.msg1189185#msg1189185

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #850 on: August 11, 2010, 03:40:12 PM »

Sorry, had to run out for a sec to pick up my boys from the park. Thanks you guys! Actually, I have a very good connection on another site. She shared some of her info with another poster & that other poster shared some extra links with her! Trying to figure out a couple of other things, too, once I get these snapshots done. I'd like to capture them before they go poof.

NOTE that one of the comments on the January 2010 album has Terri informing that the boys are self sufficient and they can't have anymore kids... She was returning a comment to somebody that was talking about how cute Kiara & the rest of the family is. So, here's what I'm wondering...

Klaas (Wyks, Brandi, everyone), follow me for a sec, please... Say James went to live with his grandparents, then ended up with his dad & step-mom, bc he wasn't getting along with either Terri or Kaine. Terri feels like she lost her child, a son that's been with her since he was born. This is a woman that brought up AIDS in a divorce fight with her exhusband, plus from what I understand he has a record maybe dating back to 1998 (or 96, can't remember)...so he doesn't fight the way he really should, Ecker comes into James' life & he adopts him. Sometime during or shortly after the divorce between Terri & Ron, she says he doesn't have it anymore, or something to that effect. At this point I'm thinking this lady has some serious problems. Well, keep in mind James is out of the Horman home at the beginning of the year sometime. Maybe, just maybe, Terri hears a rumor that her husband could have gotten somebody else pregnant...maybe having an affair. I have NOT found proof of any of this, and I tend to think Terri mixes alot of lie with a lil bit of truth to make her stories seem more believable... But maybe, just maybe, there could be something to this. If she can no longer have children, if say maybe she got her tubes tied for Kaine, then she hears he got somebody else pregnant - knowing she already gave her son up to his bio dad for whatever reason - this could be enough to push somebody over the extreme edge. It does not change the fact that it's wrong to make Kyron disappear, but it could just maybe be the trigger... With all of her actions thus far, seems to me she has a psychosis...just sayin'...

I agree it could just maybe be the trigger. She INO at this point taken her kids and moved out to her
parents home .
BUT we just don't know what she did.
I can't believe she would hurt Kyron I just can't.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
mediamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #851 on: August 11, 2010, 03:42:17 PM »

I'm worried that in spite of her incredible stupidity (to me) about so many things, Terri has somehow created a perfect crime . . . never to be charged . . . Kyron never to be found.  Someone tell me I'm just over-reacting. Please.   Sad

I am so new to the true crime scene that I can't answer you, but I bet a lot of Monkeys can. What I do believe is that anyone implicated to this extent in harming a child will never be able to fully relax ever again. There are an awful lot of angry citizens out there.  This is why I don't understand why she's not talking at all.  She's clearly not a person who doesn't care what others think/say about her.

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

- Plato
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #852 on: August 11, 2010, 03:45:26 PM »

Thanks Wyks for posting that post of Rob.  There are tons of white trucks in that area I'm sure, just like where I live. It wouldn't matter how many white trucks that I saw that day, I would be of no use to the police. Don't know my makes and models of trucks so could never pin point that out to the police, wonder how many more people in that area are like me, that wouldn't know a Ford from a Chevy or any other make of truck?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: August 11, 2010, 03:47:04 PM »

I listened to the press conference again.

I'm thinking all the photos are not real photos.  LE said they want "independent" confirmation that truck was seen in either location and not based upon what they thought they saw, etc. Reported asked doesn't these pictures appear suggestive.  Captain said the pictures are to help people remember.  WHAT!?!

Fred Myers parking lot...If picture was a real photo...it would have been from some video feed from one of the stores.  In other words, there would be no need for LE to ask for people to call in and give the year, make, color, license plate of their cars in order to get more information.  There is nothing better than a video to show you what's going on.  So, if LE needs this info, then I'm thinking there is not video and the picture is not real.

If the pictures are not real photos, then they are "suggestive" from the LE.  IMO we're STILL being heavily led to follow one path only by LE.

I just don't understand this!

If LE had any video from the stores and the parking lots, it would give them a lot of info that they are asking the public to come forward and present.  Not only that, LE is suggesting what you would have seen.

WHAT IF...it didn't happen that way? For goodness sake...shouldn't we be hunting for the truth and not suggestions? 

Maybe I'm wrong...I think it's more that I'm depressed today that this press conference clearly indicates that LE is really no closer to finding Kyron than they were weeks ago.

In fact, a reporter asked the Captain is he was any closer to finding Kyron and the Captain did not answer the question.  He evaded it by saying the case is productive and it will take as long as it takes.  In other words...the answer is "NO".

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #854 on: August 11, 2010, 03:47:20 PM »

Thanks Wyks for posting that post of Rob.  There are tons of white trucks in that area I'm sure, just like where I live. It wouldn't matter how many white trucks that I saw that day, I would be of no use to the police. Don't know my makes and models of trucks so could never pin point that out to the police, wonder how many more people in that area are like me, that wouldn't know a Ford from a Chevy or any other make of truck?
Second that one thanks Wyks, wish Rob would come back but I understand as well.....
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #855 on: August 11, 2010, 03:49:16 PM »

Thanks Brandi!

actually, I thought of your theory when I heard the presser Wink

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: August 11, 2010, 03:49:41 PM »

I think at the very least, this post (if not ALL of Rob's posts) is highly worth a second read: (if not first):   IMO. 

Rob
Monkey All Star

Re: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #5 7/11/10 -
« Reply #411 on: July 12, 2010, 06:16:20 PM »
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8231.msg1181885#msg1181885

I saw a few monks and monkettes saying this reminded them of Caylee's or Haleigh's case(s). I understand that made them think of the lying. Really I do.

I would beg to differ and say this is really totally in line with Madeleine McCanns - minus the sordid tales of sex, (there were all kinds of allegations of swapping there too) and technology that just didn't hammer down a suspect to a locale in Portugal. Everything else seems the same. For those that didn't follow that nightmare there where all kinds of crazies involved and people placed on boards - ala Aruba. It was a nightmare and Maddy is no where to be seen.

There is so much confusion here that I seriously doubt this will ever be solved. I am truly sorry to say that. I know that we all want HOPE as our eternal guiding light. Our light that makes all the wrongs right.

The one difference was Gerry and Kate stayed together. Some said to seal their bond of deceit and others said it made them stronger. As I said at the time, I don't like Gerry and Kate, I don't want them as my neighbors, my GPs, or my family. I don't think they are good people. I only cared about Maddy. And at a certain point you have to forget about all the dregs in a case and remember Kyron. I don't know when that point will come - but it will at some point when the soap opera dies down. And I see that here too. I see alot of hatred in both directions. For the record I don't hate Kaine - just don't like him. I can't really hate anyone, and certain not someone I have never met.

These kind of cases arise and it would literally take the Hand of God to solve. At this point that's what this case needs. I think and feel it is highly probable that Kyron is deceased, and Terri is involved. Very involved. I also can't rule out that there is an unknown pedophile involved. I also can't rule out that Kaine doesn't knows exactly what happened and his going to the gym has left a bad taste in my mouth. If my child was missing - I would be employing every tactic I could to find him. That would include publicly humiliating Terri, giving Mr Oaks a scent to work with, looking myself, getting all of my friends to help how ever they could, hiring a private detective - I would not rest. Going the the gym - repeatedly - tells me Kyron is deceased.

The reason that Terri could careless is because there is nothing to find, nothing that will clear her. The reason that Kaine workouts and is not at the police station morning, noon and night is because he knows in his heart his wife.

He's not a good guy in my opinion, but I don't know the man. I just observed him from a far and if I was missing I would hope my dad would put more into finding me than he did his workouts.

For all those those that will continue to follow this case - I have some advice - if you will allow me, that's all this is - you will be hearing more horrible things and it will make your blood boil. I've seen this kinda case before. It's not pretty. This takes a strong stomach and a hard shell. Don't take too much personally - cause we all know that you truly care that a child is missing. Everyone knows that.

When all is said and done - just try to remember the kind of people that you are dealing with here and thank God these are not your family members. This could go on for quite some time to come so try to remember that you are really here on SM for Kyron and the missing.

Thanks for listening, and maybe heading this advice.

I despise Gerry & Kate and I'm also one of the people that honestly believe they're behind Maddy's demise...then they hid it! I have to change the channel everytime I see them making appearances, just can;t stomach them!

Of course I know that may not be a popular opoinion, but hey at least I'm honest about it...

Me no likey them McCanns!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #857 on: August 11, 2010, 03:51:02 PM »

Hat tip to Pandora

Gates - introduces Cheif Deputy DA Rod Underhill & MCSO Detective Bob O'Donnell
Rod Underhill - seeking public's assistance
Asking for help in regards to the F250 white truck - wishes wot speak to anyone who saw truck between 8:15 - 8:45 (pictures will be shown)
Asking for info of ANY person seen in or in close proximity to the truck
Shows the truck parked in TWO different locations near Skyline
Also want info on truck near Fred Meyer's at Hillsboro (NW Imbrie Dr) near 9:00 a.m.
Also at Fred Meyers Beaverton (SW Walker Rd) at approx 10:00 a.m.
Also on or near Skyline Road, Springville, Newberry Rd, Germantown Rd or Old Germantown Road between 10:00 - 10:45 a.m.
Bob O'Donnell - want to speak to witness who parked in specific spot in parking lot between 8:15 - 8:30 a.m. (they must have video or someone saw a specific vehicle)
One of the pictures shows the truck on the access road (which is near the closest door to Kyron's classroom)
Gates - the new flyer is designed for a specific audience as an investigative tool
They really need independent witness information without suggestion, as opposed to what they 'think' they saw based
Gates wouldn't answer if they had witnesses who knew if Terri drove the truck or was in the Fred Meyers, but Underhill was nodding his head
They are examining a ton of evidence, and he can't speak more to that
Major Crimes working this 7 days a week - certainly productive, but won't fall in their laps
Underhill - looking for witness who observed the truck on or near Springville Road, Skyline between Newberry, Germantown & Old Germantown Rd.
A witness or witnesses have come forward with info about a person or persons in both locations at the school (meaning someone did see the truck on the access road!) hmmm
O'Donnell - looking for clarification of parents, guests & staff only in locations in photographs
Gates - no evidence that Kyron is not alive
Want public's privacy protected during searches

Edit to add link:

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showpost.php?s=d975de71494d06038aaa29d9b6fd2ef5&p=426454&postcount=531
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 04:14:18 PM by klaasend » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: August 11, 2010, 03:55:17 PM »

Hat tip to Pandora

Gates - introduces Cheif Deputy DA Rod Underhill & MCSO Detective Bob O'Donnell
Rod Underhill - seeking public's assistance
Asking for help in regards to the F250 white truck - wishes wot speak to anyone who saw truck between 8:15 - 8:45 (pictures will be shown)
Asking for info of ANY person seen in or in close proximity to the truck
Shows the truck parked in TWO different locations near Skyline
Also want info on truck near Fred Meyer's at Hillsboro (NW Imbrie Dr) near 9:00 a.m.
Also at Fred Meyers Beaverton (SW Walker Rd) at approx 10:00 a.m.
Also on or near Skyline Road, Springville, Newberry Rd, Germantown Rd or Old Germantown Road between 10:00 - 10:45 a.m.
Bob O'Donnell - want to speak to witness who parked in specific spot in parking lot between 8:15 - 8:30 a.m. (they must have video or someone saw a specific vehicle)
One of the pictures shows the truck on the access road (which is near the closest door to Kyron's classroom)
Gates - the new flyer is designed for a specific audience as an investigative tool
They really need independent witness information without suggestion, as opposed to what they 'think' they saw based
Gates wouldn't answer if they had witnesses who knew if Terri drove the truck or was in the Fred Meyers, but Underhill was nodding his head
They are examining a ton of evidence, and he can't speak more to that
Major Crimes working this 7 days a week - certainly productive, but won't fall in their laps
Underhill - looking for witness who observed the truck on or near Springville Road, Skyline between Newberry, Germantown & Old Germantown Rd.
A witness or witnesses have come forward with info about a person or persons in both locations at the school (meaning someone did see the truck on the access road!) hmmm
O'Donnell - looking for clarification of parents, guests & staff only in locations in photographs
Gates - no evidence that Kyron is not alive
Want public's privacy protected during searches

You know, I know LE reads up on as much as they can dig up on the net...but I betcha they read here the most! Uhhh duhhh. How many of us have said that access road was probably used & that Kyron could have easily walked out that side door & halfway down those steps they wouldn;t even see him from the school room windows! Even on the 2nd floor bc the grass/weeds were so high, plus the hill/embankment along that school between the school & the access road! Duh duh duh.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: August 11, 2010, 03:57:03 PM »

Here is my "access road theory".  Sorry it's so long.  A series of five pics, along with my theory... beginning here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8288.msg1189185#msg1189185

TY Wyks for reposting that info and those pics.

I do remember reading that theory of yours..and I think it is very plausable.  I think they are looking to see if anyone remembers a white truck parked on the access road.  I reall think she switched cars with the person and they drove off with Kyron in the truck.  Later I think she met up with them and switched back. 

I also think LE can place her in those stores at those times..but that the white truck doesn't show up on the parking lot video cams..all stores have those in their lot.  So they are waiting for someone who saw her in the parking lot at the stores ..but maybe looking for another car then the white truck..but they don't want to tip her off about that.  Just think they need people to come forward about where the white truck was that day, what time they saw it, and who was in the truck.

I always felt there were two cars involved..at the very least...and that Terri's car may or not have left that parking lot with her driving.  LE even said today they don't want to sway opinions on what people saw..just tell them what people in the area saw that day.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.