April 27, 2024, 10:05:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #169 8/16/10 - 8/25/10  (Read 203941 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: August 16, 2010, 10:04:34 PM »

Hi Ono...I hope I am not buying into anything they said....I believe they were told to do exactly what they were ordered to do.....however, just the fact that JP didn't have a hearing on this and conducted a meeting in chambers gives me a hinky feeling. I hope it's because JP raked the Duhfense over the coals....but my gut tell me that was not the case.  I feel badly for any searcher who's personal information will now be open for the Duhfense to harass.

They may get more than they want or bargained for when they start harassing some of the searchers. There were people from many states there. I can assure you that there are some who will not put up with any crap but will have them in their LOCAL courts for invasion of privacy in a flash if they can't connect them to that area and even call them more than once. Here is what I was told today in reference to this:

The scope of applicability of privacy laws is called expectation of privacy which the searchers had in this instance. Unless someone is a public figure Information privacy laws cover the protection of information on private individuals from intentional or unintentional disclosure or misuse in any way,

Privacy is a concept composed of several aspect.As a tort concept, it embraces at least four branches of protected interests: protection from unreasonable intrusion upon one’s seclusion, from appropriation of one’s name or likeness, from unreasonable publicity given to one’s private life, and from publicity which unreasonably places one in a false light before the public.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: August 16, 2010, 10:10:04 PM »

Hi Ono...I hope I am not buying into anything they said....I believe they were told to do exactly what they were ordered to do.....however, just the fact that JP didn't have a hearing on this and conducted a meeting in chambers gives me a hinky feeling. I hope it's because JP raked the Duhfense over the coals....but my gut tell me that was not the case.  I feel badly for any searcher who's personal information will now be open for the Duhfense to harass.

They may get more than they want or bargained for when they start harassing some of the searchers. There were people from many states there. I can assure you that there are some who will not put up with any crap but will have them in their LOCAL courts for invasion of privacy in a flash if they can't connect them to that area and even call them more than once. Here is what I was told today in reference to this:

The scope of applicability of privacy laws is called expectation of privacy which the searchers had in this instance. Unless someone is a public figure Information privacy laws cover the protection of information on private individuals from intentional or unintentional disclosure or misuse in any way,

Privacy is a concept composed of several aspect.As a tort concept, it embraces at least four branches of protected interests: protection from unreasonable intrusion upon one’s seclusion, from appropriation of one’s name or likeness, from unreasonable publicity given to one’s private life, and from publicity which unreasonably places one in a false light before the public.
This is good news but it still puts the burden on the volunteers.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: August 16, 2010, 10:13:09 PM »

I am way past the point of being sick of what the A's want...........who in the hell is gonna put a stop to this?  I thought it might be JP...but now I am beginning to wonder!

Did you hear the miserable cretin say he's not gonna stop until he's seen all TES docs? What a spoiled Baby Huey!!! I hope JP didn't give them any concessions, and I hope he heard Baez comment threat implying a possible unending roll of frivolous motions. He makes me long for the medieval days when you could throw rocks at people you didn't like just so I could land him a good one!  

I wish to hell TES had destroyed all those docs in an oooopssss moment!!

Anyone with any common sense realizes that NeJames made all that available to the defense. They LIED tying to say they didn't. They LIED and whined about two boxes they were not allowed access to which were administrative papers which did not even come under the court order. When they were there they didn't even go through all the other boxes but yet they YELL MORE LIES to make people think they are not being treated right. They had access to those documents for MONTHS and never bothered to even go to NeJames office to view them. What they didn't like was that the "viewing" was going to be supervised at all times so they could not take any documents or copy them.

Remember all the hoopla when the other attorneys were in town and NeJames made them available months ago but NO ONE showed up?  

There is NOTHING in those documents which is going to help that child murdering ho dog and they all know it. This is just another red herring to try to get the trial put off because their stupid *sses are too dumb and too incompetent to put on a serious murder trial.

I agree, imo, this is all a big distraction & I don't see the Defense winning anything new;  Today Conway poked a stick into the wasp nest and the wasps came flying out ...lol
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #103 on: August 16, 2010, 11:56:12 PM »

Soooo.. will Lee Anthony be the next to 'QUIT' the Anthony's?

Change his name to Lee Smith? 

Monkey Devil!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: August 17, 2010, 12:02:22 AM »

EquuSearch Director: Group was Abused by Anthony Family (A MUST SEE video)

Lawyers for Casey Anthony are focusing on a Houston area man in their efforts defend the only person arrested in Caylee's death. They say Texas EquuSearch's Tim Miller may be able to prove their client isn't a murderer.

The defense wants the names and phone numbers of the thousands of volunteers that helped with the search. Miller has consistently said no because releasing that information will make it nearly impossible to find future volunteers in high-profile cases like this.

Monday, a lawyer for Anthony's parents stepped down after seeing some of the search documents, claiming they invalidated part of the defense's case.

"It's a circus. It's a show. It's to distract everybody from what it's really about," said Miller.

The defense has claimed searches tampered with evidence. EquuSearch never found the body. It was recovered after the search had been called off due to high water following a tropical storm. Caylee's body was found after the water dried up.

"Houdini couldn't have found Caylee Anthony's body. Everybody did the best they could do," said Miller.

The defense wants the names of roughly 4,000 EquuSearch volunteers who helped. Miller believes it's all to distract the case away from Casey Anthony.

Miller wants to protect the volunteers. He said there's nothing his searchers did wrong.

"This is sending a terrible message. Who would want to volunteer if they're afraid that their information is going to be given to some defense attorney who's a nobody?" questioned Miller.

The Lawyer for George and Cindy Anthony stepped down after reviewing thousands of Texas EquuSearch documents, claiming he now knows the defense is flawed.

Brad Conway released this statement Monday:

"I am now a witness to an inaccurate legal pleading filed in our court system."

Meanwhile, miller said the case has cost him $108 thousand and forced him to turn down roughly 25 families that genuinely needed his help.

After the trial he's ready to be done with the Anthony's forever.

"They're the most cold-hearted family in the United States of America," said Miller.

The Anthony trial is set to begin next spring.

http://www.39online.com/news/local/kiah-anthony-case-story,0,3647249.story
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: August 17, 2010, 12:03:42 AM »

Monkey Devil!

Luke Skywalker Smith  Monkey Devil!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #106 on: August 17, 2010, 12:04:52 AM »

How can I have followed this case since the very beginning and feel like I don't understand what is going on?

I sorta feel the same way.    I thought they already had the right to review the documents, anyway!

I also wonder how much money Conway made from representing C&G, and are C&G and Conway on the "outs" now?   

I would imagine so, because Conways take on the waiver is in direct contrast to Cindy's. Cindy is claiming they were bribed (blackmailed) into signing the waiver if they wanted their attorney to view the TES files. Conway and anyone who has contact with the A's, especially Cindy, must get the uncontrollable urge to take a shower immediately afterwards.

No wonder Conway wants out and is talking about the "full" truth.  hee hee

Can Conway join the prosecution team?   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #107 on: August 17, 2010, 12:08:05 AM »

Am thinking "the appt" that Baez had to attend was the DUH-fence 'meeting of the minds' sitting on the toilets in the men's room. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: August 17, 2010, 12:10:34 AM »

Extended Interview With Tim Miller: Casey Anthony 8/16/10 (Video)

http://www.39online.com/videobeta/?watchId=5010d504-7650-4ce6-be86-2403c52e74c7
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #109 on: August 17, 2010, 12:19:30 AM »

So, basically Cindy sacrificed Conman for the duhfense.
I can't wait to see if there's any lawyer in Orlando willing to take on the A's as clients.

I can't stop wondering what Conman means about the "full" truth. I find that very weird phrasing.

I agree.  As previously posted, I also think the wording of "the killing" of Caylee is significant.

I agree with both of you. 

As others have said, I too agree that "the killing of" Caylee is important.  Could even be the bottom line for Conway.  As another said, that ends his resignation with an exclamation mark.  Punctuating, if you will, his reason for the resignation, IMO.  No matter what else was said.  He very likely was biding his time, waiting for the perfect out, as the A's atty.  Now he can fully focus on.......... the truth of the matter. 

Can you imagine how this must have been for him all this time, representing the A's, but evidently in his heart believing the opposite of the BS that Cindy/George have been spewing? 

Wonder if he will sit behind the prosecution at the next hearing?   

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: August 17, 2010, 12:21:50 AM »

Lawyers for Casey Anthony are focusing on a Houston area man in their efforts defend the only person arrested in Caylee's death. They say Texas EquuSearch's Tim Miller may be able to prove their client isn't a murderer.

The defense wants the names and phone numbers of the thousands of volunteers that helped with the search. Miller has consistently said no because releasing that information will make it nearly impossible to find future volunteers in high-profile cases like this.

Monday, a lawyer for Anthony's parents stepped down after seeing some of the search documents, claiming they invalidated part of the defense's case.

"It's a circus. It's a show. It's to distract everybody from what it's really about," said Miller.

The defense has claimed searches tampered with evidence. EquuSearch never found the body. It was recovered after the search had been called off due to high water following a tropical storm. Caylee's body was found after the water dried up.

"Houdini couldn't have found Caylee Anthony's body. Everybody did the best they could do," said Miller.

The defense wants the names of roughly 4,000 EquuSearch volunteers who helped. Miller believes it's all to distract the case away from Casey Anthony.

Miller wants to protect the volunteers. He said there's nothing his searchers did wrong.

"This is sending a terrible message. Who would want to volunteer if they're afraid that their information is going to be given to some defense attorney who's a nobody?" questioned Miller.

The Lawyer for George and Cindy Anthony stepped down after reviewing thousands of Texas EquuSearch documents, claiming he now knows the defense is flawed.

Meanwhile, miller said the case has cost him $108 thousand and forced him to turn down roughly 25 families that genuinely needed his help.

"They're the most cold-hearted family in the United States of America," said Miller.

This was a great article. Thanks for posting it. Makes a lot more sense as to what Conman's motives are for quitting.

Tim can't possibly clear Casey. He was in the A home on the day they almost had her convinced to put an X on the map until Sindy quashed that.

Lol @ Luke Skywalker Smith.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #111 on: August 17, 2010, 12:24:46 AM »

Monkey Devil!

Luke Skywalker Smith  Monkey Devil!

oooooo I like it!!!   Monkey Devil! 

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: August 17, 2010, 12:51:14 AM »

This was a great article. Thanks for posting it. Makes a lot more sense as to what Conman's motives are for quitting.

Tim can't possibly clear Casey. He was in the A home on the day they almost had her convinced to put an X on the map until Sindy quashed that.

Lol @ Luke Skywalker Smith.

northern rose
great article super great

Loca
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: August 17, 2010, 12:57:47 AM »

I had to watch this interview with Tim several times.  He does not hold back.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: August 17, 2010, 01:11:25 AM »

me too Rose and didnt  he say that conway got tired of the anthonys lies and deciet?

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: August 17, 2010, 01:12:40 AM »

me too Rose and didnt  he say that conway got tired of the anthonys lies and deciet?

I hope he right that no lawyers would want to represent the anthonys! they have built quite a rep for themselves huh!  my thought.

Loca
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: August 17, 2010, 01:30:12 AM »

How can I have followed this case since the very beginning and feel like I don't understand what is going on?

I sorta feel the same way.    I thought they already had the right to review the documents, anyway!

I also wonder how much money Conway made from representing C&G, and are C&G and Conway on the "outs" now?   

I would imagine so, because Conways take on the waiver is in direct contrast to Cindy's. Cindy is claiming they were bribed (blackmailed) into signing the waiver if they wanted their attorney to view the TES files. Conway and anyone who has contact with the A's, especially Cindy, must get the uncontrollable urge to take a shower immediately afterwards.

Evening, all!  O.k., I think I finally got this. Baez, per Cindy Anthony, has argued in his motion that Mark Nejame stipulated (required) the Anthonys to sign a waiver of confidentiality in order for Brad Conway to see the TES docs.  Mark Nejame filed a rebuttal basically this assertion a lie.  To settle this dispute, Conway would be forced to testify against his clients as to the validity of Cindy's claims. It's a no win situation.  Testifying against Nejame, he commits perjury (not to mention libel, slander, incurring the wrath of the Florida Bar Association, and losing his license to practice law).  Testifying against the Anthonys is legally unethical (although not morally, per me).  Although IMO, Brad Conway could have submitted his resignation to Judge Perry first to offset the Baez Blitz, I applaud him for not directly contacting Baez (who no doubt would have called the Anthonys who would have pressured/threatened Conway to go along to "save Casey")....MO.  I don't mean to sound hardhearted but Conway should have known better.  You swim with the sharks and it's just a matter of time before you get bitten (particularly when the sharks are biting each other all the time and there's already blood in the water.  Whether Conway knew of Cindy's intentions or not, I don't know, but Cindy clearly knew what she was doing and her part in this little chumming incident here http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24581702/detail.html.  Why was Cindy writing a letter to Baez, rather than her own attorney handling this?  IMO, Baez and Cindy are collusion (collusion: secret agreement or cooperation especially for use in a deceitful purpose-Webster's Dictionary).  Cindy will go to any length necessary, IMO, to save Casey because it is imperative to saving herself. Wonder how Conway feels to be thrown under the bus by Cindy, pro bono and all?
I totally agree with Seamus O. Riley, Cindy is conniving, manipulative, a practiced liar, and possibly even a sociopath.

Baez and company opened a huge can of worms by basically alleging Mark Nejame has blackmailed the Anthonys, in order to further his finances/enhance and secure a book deal (read between the lines of his so-called motion).  Baez has a big ego problem and he's about to fall in this case.  If Mason knows what's good for him, he'll get out while he can...although, he's no better, making snide references to Nejames' height in his statements...how childish!  But, that's what people do when they have no leg to stand on in a debate or court, they begin personally attacking the opposition because they have no facts, no logical argument, no defense.  Baez is an ineffectual attorney and will lose his license when it's all said and done and the dust settles.  Nejame will be the last man standing, I have no doubt.  All MOO           

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: August 17, 2010, 02:53:56 AM »

I spy
I  so hope hope  judge perry  busts bozos ego and bring him down to size soon!!.   tim miller Doesnt think theres an attorney   in florida that will want to represent the anthonys. I so hope he is right this circus atmosphere has been produced by the anthonys. They are known to be vile, liars and only looking to save casey like tim said they are  not having caylee in their best interest. I have so much hatred for baez, the anthonys and casey and  I dont usualy feel that intense about people but these vile   pieces of  manure have just gone to far and I dont know if Judge perry will ever do anything to stop the madness. The anthonys so far have been able to get away with so much ! its very aggravating!!   Its not looking   good for the anthonys!!  loosing  two attorneys in two years come on!!. Like tim I cannot wait for this trial to be over!    ! oh to see the cameras focus on cindy when the forman of the jury reads load and clear for everyone to hear !! guilty. tim miller is right this has been about casey not caylee. Tim doesnt like any of them idiots including baez. I would love nothing better than to see him disbarred.
rant over

Loca
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: August 17, 2010, 03:28:03 AM »

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony #168 8/09/10 -
« Reply #810 on: August 16, 2010, 08:21:37 AM »

no rose colored glasses said that "I swear deep down that Cindy is doing everything in her power to destroy Casey."

no rose- Your comment sparked a thought in my mind.  ITA with you!  Cindy's engaging in her classic passive-aggressive behavior, except this time, it's a battle to the death (literally to the death, of Casey).  Two things are in play here, IMO.  Casey has committed two equally unforgivable offenses in Cindy's mind:
  • she eliminated the object of Cindy's affection and the source of Cindy's control (Caylee), thereby overthrowing Cindy (a coup d'etat, if you will)
  • she rejected, abandoned, and replaced Cindy with Jessie Grund, Annie Downing, Amy Huzienga, etc.  (in Cindy's mind)

That's why Cindy, in her recently released letter to Casey, apologized profusely for saying that Dominic Casey was her best friend, instead of Casey.  It's also why Cindy kept reiterating how she was the only one who really knew Casey and understood her, that she was Casey's best friend.  Cindy needs to be Casey's best friend, as well as savior because Cindy believes she is...it's an ego thing. The very public nature of this whole case, Casey's ultimate betrayal, and Cindy's ego, all force Cindy to defend her "enemy" so to speak.  IMO, this is what prompts Cindy's little "leaks" or what some of you have accurately described as "jabs":
  • "My Caylee Is Missing" -Cindy's entry is primarily a soliloquy on loyalty and subsequent betrayal
  • "Caylee is not in the woods"
  • "Casey had to have had help." (trunk clean of fingerprints except one latent, washing pants and knife, etc.)
  • "the body had been moved several times" (decomp hits by cadaver dogs in two backyard spots, )
  • "There's no fibers, no fingerprints, no DNA of Casey's or anyone in our family..."

While in the throes of waging war to defend her daughter, Cindy's simultaneously firing shots across the bow to sink her intentionally, IMO.  Casey knows exactly what the score is because she knows Cindy the best also.  This is a battle of epic proportions between Cindy and Casey.  Casey has cut all ties to Cindy & George and that's what scares George.  They are so far into this, they feel they have no choice but to play nice with Casey.  Manipulating Cindy by playing to her ego (allowing her to "help" Jeanette, the Mitigation Specialist), Casey got the expert documentation she needed and she really has no use for Cindy now.  Cindy, IMO, is going to be beaten at her own game.  Casey will be delighted when Cindy is convicted and ends up doing some time herself on obstruction, impeding an investigation, destroying evidence, fraud, etc. (IMO).  No wonder this family is sooooo messed up.  All MOO

Have a good evening!  God bless you!

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: August 17, 2010, 04:19:22 AM »

Hey, loca!  There's a side of me that would like to see Baez busted down a peg or two.  I hope it's righteous indignation.  Then I remember God is in control and Baez isn't getting away with anything in His court.     When Baez pulls one of his stunts, that just makes people like me pray even more so.  LOL!  I look at it this way, every morning Baez wakes up, he gets one more chance to get his heart right with God.  God is merciful and unwilling to lose even one.  But by the same token, God is a just and holy judge.  Baez' chances are limited and he'd do well to not mistake that grace and mercy for permissiveness.  God also gives those chances so that no man is without excuse.  Unpopular viewpoints I'm sure (and I completely understand), but I pray for Baez too because so far, he seems to be a doing a pretty good job of running every aspect of his life...straight into the ground. IMO

In the meantime, God's been working all along on Caylee's behalf in this case.  Funny how all those partying pics were so readily accessible.  Equally funny how they became so readily admissible. Those music-to-the-Prosecution's-ears Anthony family jail phone calls and visits, routinely recorded by OCSO-all admissible.  All the Cindy & George Anthony interviews and depositions, ripe with documented inconsistencies and chock full of admissibility.  A meter reader, off the beaten path, finding our girl.  Who knew?!! God knew.  Casey Anthony collecting scores of death-related, parent-hating, narcissistic pics and sayings in her personal photobucket...never once dreaming they'd be admissible and provide justice for the child she hated.  Pages and pages of Casey's e-mails and social networking posts being routinely archived on a server, all the while laying a trail defining character and motive. Clandestine computer searches painstakingly recovered and reconstructed from an altered hard drive.  Gifted prosecutors with self-control and experience, diligently ferreting out the deceptions and mining for truth, biding their time, and holding their peace.  One highly respected and gifted Medical examiner, meticulously and methodically searched for the truth.  A team of LE officers doggedly determined not only to find Caylee, but to catch her killer.  A city, a state, a nation, angered by a lying mother, a missing toddler, and those who would forsake the child to save the mother...the jury pool.  An attorney, seeing firsthand where his new clients' loyalties lie, resigned to take up the cause of a missing persons search and rescue team.  A new judge, as demanded by the defense, who turns out to be well-known as a no-nonsense kind of judge and a stickler for legal details and precedent.  Yes, I see God all over this.     

Forecast for the Day:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.