April 27, 2024, 10:58:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #169 8/16/10 - 8/25/10  (Read 203983 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #140 on: August 17, 2010, 09:47:09 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Tim Miller Says Casey Anthony Family Is most Cold Hearted InThe US
08/17/10

Well that says a lot 
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #141 on: August 17, 2010, 09:49:28 AM »

Ok u got it tupelohoney lol was planning on it. I just did a gps from my phone 2 sea world and then 2 hopespring dr. And according to my phone it was maybe not even 5 miles from sea world. Is that correct. I tried mapquest but my phone is not letting me pull that up. So if you no please let me know.
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #142 on: August 17, 2010, 09:55:17 AM »

And is 4937 hopespring dr. The anthony home address. If so do I just drive by there and look 4 caylee memorail cross. It is just right up the rd from where they live right.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: August 17, 2010, 09:56:08 AM »

08/17/10

Well that says a lot 

My favorite part of that video NorthernRose posted was when Tim Miller said "some defense attorney who is a nobody".   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: August 17, 2010, 09:56:38 AM »

Extended Interview With Tim Miller: Casey Anthony 8/16/10 (Video)

http://www.39online.com/videobeta/?watchId=5010d504-7650-4ce6-be86-2403c52e74c7

I am listening to this again right now.Tim Miller is telling it like it is.   

The gloves are off, all the way! 
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: August 17, 2010, 09:57:03 AM »

08/17/10

Well that says a lot 

My favorite part of that video NorthernRose posted was when Tim Miller said "some defense attorney who is a nobody".   

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: August 17, 2010, 09:57:43 AM »

Soooo.. will Lee Anthony be the next to 'QUIT' the Anthony's?

Change his name to Lee Smith? 

Monkey Devil!

Lee Smith-Jones
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: August 17, 2010, 09:59:51 AM »

08/17/10

Well that says a lot 

Well that sure is the truth, a nobody who thinks he is somebody.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: August 17, 2010, 10:01:54 AM »

Monkey Devil!

Lee Smith-Jones
Darth Vader 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: August 17, 2010, 10:03:35 AM »

loved the video of Tim Miller...tells it like it is!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: August 17, 2010, 10:08:33 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/08/mail-fraud-cindy-anthony-letter.html
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Mail Fraud: Cindy Anthony Letter
Cindy Anthony Letter To Casey regarding Mail Fraud.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: August 17, 2010, 10:17:57 AM »

Another thing which bothers me.  Those TES files were in Texas.  Neither Judge Strickland nor Judge Perry had the authority to subpoena them to FL.
How did they wind up with NeJame?  I know that he is TES' lawyer, but why did he bring those files to FL in the first place?  I think TIM Miller probably trusted NeJame to safeguard them and allowing the Anthony's lawyer to look them over and report back to Cindy wasn't something he anticipated.

I am sure that not one of the TES volunteers searched the place where Caylee's remains were found unless they were wearing scuba gear.  In fact, nobody did because nobody could.  I think it is extremely important to maintain privacy for those volunteers because anyone watching this might not want to get involved in such a mess and if they were inclined to do so, might not help search.  Personally, I would think twice and maybe three times about it. Is Baez now going to come up with 4,000 suspects and do to them what he has done to the Grunds?

So, IMO, the only thing this exercise in the absurd has accomplished is to perhaps hinder the work TES and Tim Miller do.  And that's a shame because they do good and important work.

And all to save the life of the murdering s**t of Orlando.

Hi BB, it is my understanding that TES/MNJ were simply being above board. Tim knew exactly when and what areas were searched and which were not. He knew the exact area where Caylee's remains were found was not searched and why. There was nothing to hide. Tim does not have the manpower to go through all the files, so they were brought to FL, gone through and identified searchers who were near the area. You know the story from there..................................

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #152 on: August 17, 2010, 10:20:43 AM »

EquuSearch Director: Group was Abused by Anthony Family (A MUST SEE video)

Lawyers for Casey Anthony are focusing on a Houston area man in their efforts defend the only person arrested in Caylee's death. They say Texas EquuSearch's Tim Miller may be able to prove their client isn't a murderer.

The defense wants the names and phone numbers of the thousands of volunteers that helped with the search. Miller has consistently said no because releasing that information will make it nearly impossible to find future volunteers in high-profile cases like this.

Monday, a lawyer for Anthony's parents stepped down after seeing some of the search documents, claiming they invalidated part of the defense's case.

"It's a circus. It's a show. It's to distract everybody from what it's really about," said Miller.

The defense has claimed searches tampered with evidence. EquuSearch never found the body. It was recovered after the search had been called off due to high water following a tropical storm. Caylee's body was found after the water dried up.

"Houdini couldn't have found Caylee Anthony's body. Everybody did the best they could do," said Miller.

The defense wants the names of roughly 4,000 EquuSearch volunteers who helped. Miller believes it's all to distract the case away from Casey Anthony.

Miller wants to protect the volunteers. He said there's nothing his searchers did wrong.

"This is sending a terrible message. Who would want to volunteer if they're afraid that their information is going to be given to some defense attorney who's a nobody?" questioned Miller.

The Lawyer for George and Cindy Anthony stepped down after reviewing thousands of Texas EquuSearch documents, claiming he now knows the defense is flawed.

Brad Conway released this statement Monday:

"I am now a witness to an inaccurate legal pleading filed in our court system."

Meanwhile, miller said the case has cost him $108 thousand and forced him to turn down roughly 25 families that genuinely needed his help.

After the trial he's ready to be done with the Anthony's forever.

"They're the most cold-hearted family in the United States of America," said Miller.

The Anthony trial is set to begin next spring.

http://www.39online.com/news/local/kiah-anthony-case-story,0,3647249.story

GO TIM!!!  YOUR MY HERO!   

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: August 17, 2010, 10:22:17 AM »

Extended Interview With Tim Miller: Casey Anthony 8/16/10 (Video)

http://www.39online.com/videobeta/?watchId=5010d504-7650-4ce6-be86-2403c52e74c7

Wow-thanks for posting.  It's a 'must see' interview.  God bless Tim Miller ...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: August 17, 2010, 10:24:22 AM »

Hi Ono...I hope I am not buying into anything they said....I believe they were told to do exactly what they were ordered to do.....however, just the fact that JP didn't have a hearing on this and conducted a meeting in chambers gives me a hinky feeling. I hope it's because JP raked the Duhfense over the coals....but my gut tell me that was not the case.  I feel badly for any searcher who's personal information will now be open for the Duhfense to harass.

They may get more than they want or bargained for when they start harassing some of the searchers. There were people from many states there. I can assure you that there are some who will not put up with any crap but will have them in their LOCAL courts for invasion of privacy in a flash if they can't connect them to that area and even call them more than once. Here is what I was told today in reference to this:

The scope of applicability of privacy laws is called expectation of privacy which the searchers had in this instance. Unless someone is a public figure Information privacy laws cover the protection of information on private individuals from intentional or unintentional disclosure or misuse in any way,

Privacy is a concept composed of several aspect.As a tort concept, it embraces at least four branches of protected interests: protection from unreasonable intrusion upon one’s seclusion, from appropriation of one’s name or likeness, from unreasonable publicity given to one’s private life, and from publicity which unreasonably places one in a false light before the public.

Had I been one of the searchers I wouldn't want anyone on that Duhfense team having my private information. They are unscrupulous and will stop at nothing..they have already proved this time and time again....everyone who the dufense team touches is scarred in one way or another.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: August 17, 2010, 10:26:16 AM »

Monkey Devil!

I thought he might have gotten smart and distanced himself...but his little I love you in court showed me he was still deeply entrenched in the casey cover up team

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: August 17, 2010, 10:28:59 AM »

EquuSearch Director: Group was Abused by Anthony Family (A MUST SEE video)

Lawyers for Casey Anthony are focusing on a Houston area man in their efforts defend the only person arrested in Caylee's death. They say Texas EquuSearch's Tim Miller may be able to prove their client isn't a murderer.

The defense wants the names and phone numbers of the thousands of volunteers that helped with the search. Miller has consistently said no because releasing that information will make it nearly impossible to find future volunteers in high-profile cases like this.

Monday, a lawyer for Anthony's parents stepped down after seeing some of the search documents, claiming they invalidated part of the defense's case.

"It's a circus. It's a show. It's to distract everybody from what it's really about," said Miller.

The defense has claimed searches tampered with evidence. EquuSearch never found the body. It was recovered after the search had been called off due to high water following a tropical storm. Caylee's body was found after the water dried up.

"Houdini couldn't have found Caylee Anthony's body. Everybody did the best they could do," said Miller.

The defense wants the names of roughly 4,000 EquuSearch volunteers who helped. Miller believes it's all to distract the case away from Casey Anthony.

Miller wants to protect the volunteers. He said there's nothing his searchers did wrong.

"This is sending a terrible message. Who would want to volunteer if they're afraid that their information is going to be given to some defense attorney who's a nobody?" questioned Miller.

The Lawyer for George and Cindy Anthony stepped down after reviewing thousands of Texas EquuSearch documents, claiming he now knows the defense is flawed.

Brad Conway released this statement Monday:

"I am now a witness to an inaccurate legal pleading filed in our court system."

Meanwhile, miller said the case has cost him $108 thousand and forced him to turn down roughly 25 families that genuinely needed his help.

After the trial he's ready to be done with the Anthony's forever.

"They're the most cold-hearted family in the United States of America," said Miller.

The Anthony trial is set to begin next spring.

http://www.39online.com/news/local/kiah-anthony-case-story,0,3647249.story

STANDING OVATION for Tim Miller........GO TIM!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #157 on: August 17, 2010, 10:38:26 AM »

Good morning!    an angelic monkey

Tim Miller!     

I bet CA will have something to say about this!    Monkey Devil!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: August 17, 2010, 10:44:50 AM »

Does anyone have the link handy to the call Cindy made to Tim  where she called him names and told him he did not know who he was dealing with?  After Tim's  interview last night I would like to hear it again to refresh how the Ants treated Tim when he was trying to do nothing but find Caylee. 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #159 on: August 17, 2010, 10:45:51 AM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/08/casey-anthony-murdered-her-daughter-tim.html
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Casey Anthony Murdered Her Daughter (Tim Miller Equusearch)

Watched the extended interview again-Tim Miller is a breath of fresh air.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.