April 27, 2024, 05:35:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #169 8/16/10 - 8/25/10  (Read 203968 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #160 on: August 17, 2010, 10:47:20 AM »

Cindy and George must literally be foaming at the mouth this morning 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #161 on: August 17, 2010, 10:47:50 AM »

Thank you for the updates and links everyone.  Tim's interview is awesome.  Interesting that the defense has not depo'd Tim but fights tooth and nail over the TES records.  Says alot.  Makes me think all they are interested in is sinking their lethal nails into one of those searchers and try to get them to lie and concoct another lie.   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #162 on: August 17, 2010, 10:49:29 AM »

can you imagine the growling going on in that house.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: August 17, 2010, 10:51:15 AM »

A refresher for anyone who has not heard this before:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/06/16/cayleecasey-anthony-case-exclusive-cindy-anthonys-scathing-message-to-tim-miller/

"I have people out there still looking for her.."

"Whatever evidence they have, we have evidence to refute it."

Can't wait to hear this at trial. I really want to know what evidence "she has."
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: August 17, 2010, 10:51:19 AM »

Does anyone have the link handy to the call Cindy made to Tim  where she called him names and told him he did not know who he was dealing with?  After Tim's  interview last night I would like to hear it again to refresh how the Ants treated Tim when he was trying to do nothing but find Caylee. 
Northern I think this is the one you are referring to. 

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/06/16/cayleecasey-anthony-case-exclusive-cindy-anthonys-scathing-message-to-tim-miller/

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: August 17, 2010, 10:51:54 AM »

Does anyone have the link handy to the call Cindy made to Tim  where she called him names and told him he did not know who he was dealing with?  After Tim's  interview last night I would like to hear it again to refresh how the Ants treated Tim when he was trying to do nothing but find Caylee. 

Oh snit - the video has been removed from you tube.  Hmmmm

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: August 17, 2010, 10:51:58 AM »

Hammers, hoses beware, wild banchee on the loose.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: August 17, 2010, 10:53:52 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Tim Miller Says Casey Anthony Family Is most Cold Hearted InThe US
08/17/10

Well that says a lot 

My favorite part of that video NorthernRose posted was when Tim Miller said "some defense attorney who is a nobody".   

I know it ...
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #168 on: August 17, 2010, 10:54:34 AM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! 
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: August 17, 2010, 10:55:32 AM »

scroll down Northern, the message is there.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: August 17, 2010, 10:56:05 AM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! 
I really would hate to hear what she is cooking up    If she thinks that she is being pushed further against the wall, she will come out with fists and words flying. Maybe then she could be taken to a hospital for observation.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: August 17, 2010, 10:57:50 AM »

Can't wait to hear this at trial. I really want to know what evidence "she has."

Thanks Blink.     an angelic monkey
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: August 17, 2010, 11:00:25 AM »

Extended Interview With Tim Miller: Casey Anthony 8/16/10 (Video)

http://www.39online.com/videobeta/?watchId=5010d504-7650-4ce6-be86-2403c52e74c7

thanks NR...poor Tim....this whole thing has been really tough on him!  I love that he brought up that the DUHFENSE hasn't bothered to depose him!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: August 17, 2010, 11:01:03 AM »

Evening, all!  O.k., I think I finally got this. Baez, per Cindy Anthony, has argued in his motion that Mark Nejame stipulated (required) the Anthonys to sign a waiver of confidentiality in order for Brad Conway to see the TES docs.  Mark Nejame filed a rebuttal basically this assertion a lie.  To settle this dispute, Conway would be forced to testify against his clients as to the validity of Cindy's claims. It's a no win situation.  Testifying against Nejame, he commits perjury (not to mention libel, slander, incurring the wrath of the Florida Bar Association, and losing his license to practice law).  Testifying against the Anthonys is legally unethical (although not morally, per me).  Although IMO, Brad Conway could have submitted his resignation to Judge Perry first to offset the Baez Blitz, I applaud him for not directly contacting Baez (who no doubt would have called the Anthonys who would have pressured/threatened Conway to go along to "save Casey")....MO.  I don't mean to sound hardhearted but Conway should have known better.  You swim with the sharks and it's just a matter of time before you get bitten (particularly when the sharks are biting each other all the time and there's already blood in the water.  Whether Conway knew of Cindy's intentions or not, I don't know, but Cindy clearly knew what she was doing and her part in this little chumming incident here http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24581702/detail.html.  Why was Cindy writing a letter to Baez, rather than her own attorney handling this?  IMO, Baez and Cindy are collusion (collusion: secret agreement or cooperation especially for use in a deceitful purpose-Webster's Dictionary).  Cindy will go to any length necessary, IMO, to save Casey because it is imperative to saving herself. Wonder how Conway feels to be thrown under the bus by Cindy, pro bono and all?
I totally agree with Seamus O. Riley, Cindy is conniving, manipulative, a practiced liar, and possibly even a sociopath.

Baez and company opened a huge can of worms by basically alleging Mark Nejame has blackmailed the Anthonys, in order to further his finances/enhance and secure a book deal (read between the lines of his so-called motion).  Baez has a big ego problem and he's about to fall in this case.  If Mason knows what's good for him, he'll get out while he can...although, he's no better, making snide references to Nejames' height in his statements...how childish!  But, that's what people do when they have no leg to stand on in a debate or court, they begin personally attacking the opposition because they have no facts, no logical argument, no defense.  Baez is an ineffectual attorney and will lose his license when it's all said and done and the dust settles.  Nejame will be the last man standing, I have no doubt.  All MOO           

Great post, ISpy!   I had to bring this one forward.     
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #174 on: August 17, 2010, 11:01:52 AM »

scroll down Northern, the message is there.
Ahhhh thanks Blink.  That will teach me not to look further.   

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: August 17, 2010, 11:02:26 AM »

Thanks for the refresher!   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: August 17, 2010, 11:02:30 AM »

Try here. 
http://stephww.wordpress.com/2010/03/28/listen-to-cindy-anthonys-voice-mail-message-to-tim-miller/

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #177 on: August 17, 2010, 11:02:36 AM »

I am listening to this again right now.Tim Miller is telling it like it is.  

The gloves are off, all the way!  

He is exposing them for what we have said they were since the beginning. I can see why BOZO does not want to depose him. LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: August 17, 2010, 11:03:48 AM »

I had to watch this interview with Tim several times.  He does not hold back.

LOL....NR, I watched it twice and I can assure you Tim WAS holding back!   Monkey Devil! I saw him get upset once and I was sooooooo glad I was not the person he was upset with.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: August 17, 2010, 11:05:27 AM »

Blink has it.   
http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/06/16/cayleecasey-anthony-case-exclusive-cindy-anthonys-scathing-message-to-tim-miller/#comments

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.