April 27, 2024, 11:43:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #169 8/16/10 - 8/25/10  (Read 203946 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #180 on: August 17, 2010, 11:05:45 AM »

Cindy and George must literally be foaming at the mouth this morning 

... Like every other morning ... lol
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: August 17, 2010, 11:07:27 AM »

Does anyone have the link handy to the call Cindy made to Tim  where she called him names and told him he did not know who he was dealing with?  After Tim's  interview last night I would like to hear it again to refresh how the Ants treated Tim when he was trying to do nothing but find Caylee. 
Northern I think this is the one you are referring to. 

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/06/16/cayleecasey-anthony-case-exclusive-cindy-anthonys-scathing-message-to-tim-miller/
Oh snit - the video has been removed from you tube.  Hmmmm

scroll down Northern, the message is there.

Sorry Blink.I was looking as you poted.     

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #182 on: August 17, 2010, 11:09:54 AM »

can you imagine the growling going on in that house.
Hammers, hoses beware, wild banchee on the loose.

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! 
I really would hate to hear what she is cooking up    If she thinks that she is being pushed further against the wall, she will come out with fists and words flying. Maybe then she could be taken to a hospital for observation.

Lol ... the nurses & doctors would need football helmets and shin guards.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #183 on: August 17, 2010, 11:10:11 AM »

A refresher for anyone who has not heard this before:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/06/16/cayleecasey-anthony-case-exclusive-cindy-anthonys-scathing-message-to-tim-miller/

"I have people out there still looking for her.."

"Whatever evidence they have, we have evidence to refute it."

Can't wait to hear this at trial. I really want to know what evidence "she has."

The bottom line is they are DONE...........KC is DONE and they are done.......it is over. None of their lies have worked and each day more of them are exposed. They can no longer hide from the lies they have told and no longer hide behind "mis-speaks".

I will make a prediction here that after the trial is over they will be prosecuted and with a vengeance. They have tried to destroy SO many people in this it is coming back to them and they will not escape. Cindy has managed to convict KC with her words, and I am not sure it is not intentional (at least subconsciously) because of her jealously and wanting to live her life vicariously through KC.

The really sad thing is NO ONE cared about Caylee. She was just another possession and when she was murdered, and thrown out like trash, the show must go on. For that I hope they all rot in hell.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #184 on: August 17, 2010, 11:14:04 AM »

I have to agree Turbo it sure appears that nobody cared about Caylee, she was used as a pawn and that was about it. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: August 17, 2010, 11:14:40 AM »

Extended Interview With Tim Miller: Casey Anthony 8/16/10 (Video)

http://www.39online.com/videobeta/?watchId=5010d504-7650-4ce6-be86-2403c52e74c7

I am listening to this again right now.Tim Miller is telling it like it is.   
Thanks, Trimm.  I listened to this early this morning.  Tim Miller is an important weapon for the prosecution.  He's direct, to the point, and sees the A's for what they really are.
(And we all know what that is!)

I can't wait until Sunny watches that video.It is awesome!
Off to the store............   

Morning trim....I just watched it twice.....Tim really is a hero...thank goodness he can say things that others (Mark, the state attorney's) can't say.  I think he said things BC would have loved to have said...LOL

Love me some Tim Miller!!  He and Mark make an awesome pair....both have similar traits regarding morals, truth, honor, family and God, not necessarily in that order.

In the short video it opens with Tim saying he will never step a foot back in FL.....and we know that was said out of anger and frustration..but I have no doubt he was be much more prudent and cautious about taking on a search when his gut talks back to him.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #186 on: August 17, 2010, 11:16:13 AM »

Am curious to see if the Anthonys are able to seduce another attorney into their camp ... and if so, who takes the bait.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: August 17, 2010, 11:16:48 AM »

Thanks so much Tupelohoney Smile
You're welcome....if you do go....we want a full report on Hopespring and Suburban DR.   Yell some obscenity to Cindy for me....please?!  JK....sort of....I'd do it myself.  Monkey Devil!

tupelo!!  I knew you were my kinda girl!   Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: August 17, 2010, 11:17:38 AM »

Northern Rose - thanks for all the links.

So nice to see you back in such fine fettle and good to hear your son is making a good recovery.   an angelic monkey

I'll add a BIG DITTO to this post!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: August 17, 2010, 11:17:47 AM »

I have to agree Turbo it sure appears that nobody cared about Caylee, she was used as a pawn and that was about it. 

I agree too!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #190 on: August 17, 2010, 11:18:03 AM »

And they have NO attorney to cover their butts now. I would bet this latest with the attorney going on TV and resigning and Tim Miller speaking out will limit their TV exposures. It sure blew the lid off their "grieving grandparents" script.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: August 17, 2010, 11:19:18 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Tim Miller Says Casey Anthony Family Is most Cold Hearted InThe US
08/17/10

Well that says a lot 

My favorite part of that video NorthernRose posted was when Tim Miller said "some defense attorney who is a nobody".   

Yep!!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: August 17, 2010, 11:22:08 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/08/mail-fraud-cindy-anthony-letter.html
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Mail Fraud: Cindy Anthony Letter
Cindy Anthony Letter To Casey regarding Mail Fraud.

thanks trim....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: August 17, 2010, 11:24:50 AM »

Good morning!    an angelic monkey

Tim Miller!     

I bet CA will have something to say about this!    Monkey Devil!

Hi Sassy......It will be interesting to see if she does...or not... I am surprised the A's haven't made a statement yet.  Perfect spot for some air time......but what can they say...........BC basically said they lied!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: August 17, 2010, 11:26:29 AM »

A refresher for anyone who has not heard this before:

"I have people out there still looking for her.."

"Whatever evidence they have, we have evidence to refute it."

Can't wait to hear this at trial. I really want to know what evidence "she has."

thanks Blink.....when NR asked I decided to read on, relatively sure someone would post it!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #195 on: August 17, 2010, 11:31:28 AM »

Does anyone have the link handy to the call Cindy made to Tim  where she called him names and told him he did not know who he was dealing with?  After Tim's  interview last night I would like to hear it again to refresh how the Ants treated Tim when he was trying to do nothing but find Caylee. 
Northern I think this is the one you are referring to. 

Oh snit - the video has been removed from you tube.  Hmmmm

scroll down Northern, the message is there.
Cindy is her own worse nightmare.  I should say KC's too.  Good Lord the more she flaps her lips the deeper and deeper she sinks into self destruction.  I truly believe Cindy is going to take them all down.  I hope she keeps right on yapping, loose lips sink ships.  If you think about it Cindy has said ALOT over the past 2 years and it is all coming to fruition.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: August 17, 2010, 11:36:39 AM »

I  agree with both of you....even now the people that care about justice for Caylee, the people fighting for justice for Caylee, are not Caylee's family....but strangers who saw injustice and have a burning need to make it right. I am still saddened every time there is a hearing and not one family member sits behind the prosecution fighting for justice for Caylee...not one!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: August 17, 2010, 11:38:00 AM »

Am curious to see if the Anthonys are able to seduce another attorney into their camp ... and if so, who takes the bait.

yep and will they promise to pay them with the same anticipated income that the bank used to give them a new mortgage??

Rest in Peace Caylee

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: August 17, 2010, 11:44:03 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/08/mail-fraud-cindy-anthony-letter.html
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Mail Fraud: Cindy Anthony Letter
Cindy Anthony Letter To Casey regarding Mail Fraud.

thanks trim....
Thanks trimm.
After reading this, I wonder if Baez has cooked up some LP link to a particular searcher, Cindy ( in the letter) mentions the suspicious LP appearance, blah, blah
Baez has been laser focused on those records, he is lazy and stupid. We're taking it at face value that he, in his infinite wisdom, will be able to scan hundreds of files and have any clue as to why any one person can offer info more valuable than the next.
I believe they Know what name they're looking for, it's just supposed to look like a new discovery, but I'm not buying this business that it's a fishing expedition anymore. One of their "investigations" or sympathizers gave them a name....what & where they're going to try and go with it, ???

This is my latest theory, subject to change at any moment
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #199 on: August 17, 2010, 11:51:39 AM »

I  agree with both of you....even now the people that care about justice for Caylee, the people fighting for justice for Caylee, are not Caylee's family....but strangers who saw injustice and have a burning need to make it right. I am still saddened every time there is a hearing and not one family member sits behind the prosecution fighting for justice for Caylee...not one!!
I'm with you Sunny, it really makes me sad too.    Someday I hope they are all sorry they didn't sit on her side and that the guilt eats their empty souls alive.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.